Universal intra aid

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
first off i want to thank every1 over at Universal for giving me the chance to give this stuff a go !

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IntraAid.jpg

I am gonna start it tomo instead of my xtend ..

I will judge this product on

Endurance :

Taste :

If any stomach issues :

How well it mixes :

any ideas on what else to mix with besides water obviously i am gonna try water first but i was thinking half water half blue gatorade would be a nice mix

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
first off i want to thank every1 over at Universal for giving me the chance to give this stuff a go !

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IntraAid.jpg

I am gonna start it tomo instead of my xtend ..

I will judge this product on

Endurance :

Taste :

If any stomach issues :

How well it mixes :

any ideas on what else to mix with besides water obviously i am gonna try water first but i was thinking half water half blue gatorade would be a nice mix
I started with nothing but straight water, cold. I started with 20 oz and experimented and found my sweet spot at about 25-30 oz per scoop. Here's my feedback: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/103777-intra-aid-my.html

I'm starting to experiment with other supps, mixin' 'em in.

Start with water. After you get that down, then experiment with other liquids. I'd be curious to see what you find out.

Here's a useful thread on other "add ins": http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20746

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

I've been mixing mine with EAA Nitro and loving it.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
wassup boys ! this **** is LEGIT .. I haven felt that good and strong trough my whole workout in a while but the aftertaste on this stuff is serious lol id watch out for it i wasn't a big fan of the flavor .. it was bearable but i was not enjoying that part at all i am gonna try with some blue gatorade next time other then that it was a good experience

Endurance : I would def say it was up !

Taste : Eh my only issue here i mean it was bearable but nun i would enjoy to drink

If any stomach issues :NONE !

How well it mixes :It mixes up real well ! no problems here

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
prime didnt have you feeling good and strong with Xtend? which amino acids would you contribute the difference towards? comparing the ingredient profiles Xtend has more G vs G dosage. although intra-aid does contain about 5 different aminos then Xtend. Have you ever used intrabolic? how would you compare it to intrabolic?

wassup boys ! this **** is LEGIT .. I haven felt that good and strong trough my whole workout in a while but the aftertaste on this stuff is serious lol id watch out for it i wasn't a big fan of the flavor .. it was bearable but i was not enjoying that part at all i am gonna try with some blue gatorade next time other then that it was a good experience

Taste : Eh my only issue here i mean it was bearable but nun i would enjoy to drink

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
oh yeh prime had me feeling real good with xtend 2 but this had this different type of feel but it was def a good feeling !

i never have used intrabolic so i cant tell you tex but i felt something different with this i cant explain i am gonna have to continue to use it i couldnt tell you just quite yet i only have had 1 dose so far but i really felt something different 2day

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Sweet...

Out of curiosity, how much water per scoop?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
prime didnt have you feeling good and strong with Xtend? which amino acids would you contribute the difference towards? comparing the ingredient profiles Xtend has more G vs G dosage. although intra-aid does contain about 5 different aminos then Xtend. Have you ever used intrabolic? how would you compare it to intrabolic?
Isn't Xtend more of a BCAA supp? Intra-Aid relies on a broad spectrum of EAAs, along with the hydrolyzed protein. Or it could the the electrolytes, or the CHO--or the combo of everything.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Xtend more of a BCAA supp? Intra-Aid relies on a broad spectrum of EAAs, along with the hydrolyzed protein. Or it could the the electrolytes, or the CHO--or the combo of everything.
xtend is more of a BCAA is right .. oh yeh and i was mixing around 30 oz of water

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
wassup boys again feelin real good today and i dunno my pump was def effected by this stuff 2day ! i mixed with 10 oz of water 15 of blue gatorade made it taste alil bit better but still nun that great i gotta get a good mixture going but if its helping me with my endurance and pump i would take it if it tasted like ass but this isn't that bad just not great

Endurance :i can't say its up so much but i do get this weird tingly numbness feeling .. gotta keep using it to see if about endurance factors

Taste : again better than the last time with 30 oz of water but still not great i dunno what i am gonna try next

If any stomach issues : NONE ! which i feel is the most important thing with intra workout supps u don't want your stomach hurting while your lifting

How well it mixes :Mixed good again no prob here !

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Endurance :i can't say its up so much but i do get this weird tingly numbness feeling .. gotta keep using it to see if about endurance factors

Sounds like what beta-alanine does to me, I hate that feeling. Like your getting attacked by fire ants.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like what beta-alanine does to me, I hate that feeling. Like your getting attacked by fire ants.

LOL! I'm right with ya on that one. Over time though I've grown used to it and knowing what it is just fires me up more now.

Hg

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I'm right with ya on that one. Over time though I've grown used to it and knowing what it is just fires me up more now.

Hg
ahah yeh i so far am def enoying this stuff i just gotta find a better mixture so i can enjoy the taste more but then the problem with that is i will wind up drinking the whole thing after my first set :icon_lol:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established

Hg
Yeah man, If I start goin hard into training I dont even feel it.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Have ya used other intraworkout supps in the past?
yes i have used xtend and my own creation of an intra which worked great if your stomach can handle it nd ur pockets can handle it .... 3 scoops of strawberry isopure,2scoops of WMS,Ice, and Orange Gatorade .. This **** def helped me put on some size but was costing me wayyyyyy to much money

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
yes i have used xtend and my own creation of an intra which worked great if your stomach can handle it nd ur pockets can handle it .... 3 scoops of strawberry isopure,2scoops of WMS,Ice, and Orange Gatorade .. This **** def helped me put on some size but was costing me wayyyyyy to much money
Understood, thanks.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

felt good AGAIN ! i only did 5 sets of squats today b/ce i have dryland and hockey 2night so no way i can do a full leg workout and still be able to move 2night so i drank more of it pre and post ..

I havent really noticed anything new yet ... still all the same feelings ..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the late update boys i went out last night after the gym didn't have time to come on here ..

Nothing new really everything's still good i am enjoying every workout while drinking this stuff !

2day i am gonna freeze mine its been in the freezer for the last hr and i am hitting the gym in like 30 mins .. This should def be interesting

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the late update boys i went out last night after the gym didn't have time to come on here ..

Nothing new really everything's still good i am enjoying every workout while drinking this stuff !

2day i am gonna freeze mine its been in the freezer for the last hr and i am hitting the gym in like 30 mins .. This should def be interesting
Sounds good :)

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

I made my slushy aid today and it was damn good and alil refreshing even while i would drink it !

Props 2 whoever thought of this ! :box:

Endurance :i would say its up a TAD bit but nothing crazy .. I think thats gonna kick in around day 9- 12

Taste :anyone who is gonna take this stuff i would def try freezing it ! def freezing it b4 every workout .. throw it in the freezer for around an hour and a half

stomach issues : NONE !

How well it mixes :Mixed good again even tho i froze it no probs here !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

I made my slushy aid again ( i love it :thumbsup:)

(threw in alil extra WMS today )

Endurance :i would say its up a TAD bit but nothing crazy .. I think thats gonna kick in around day 9- 12

Taste :anyone who is gonna take this stuff i would def try freezing it ! def freezing it b4 every workout .. throw it in the freezer for around an hour and a half

guys u def gotta give freezing this stuff a shot ! i promise your gonna like it !

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I am loving this stuff man! I am thinking I may do this tom.
Intra-Aid+Waximaize+Creatine Mono=:head:
or
Intr-Aid+Waximaize+Kre-Alkalyn=:head:
OR!
Intra-Aid+Waximaize+Creatine+Purple Wraath!?=:head::bruce3:

What do you think I should try? Tell me on my log, trying to get everyones opinion!

Keep up the good log!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you liking the SLUSHY AID haha

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

I made my slushy aid today and it was damn good and alil refreshing even while i would drink it !

Props 2 whoever thought of this ! :box:

This post ain't good with the exact method of "slushy" preparation...

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
not to rain on the parade but with a log of some promising product I'd rather see more stuff about performance improvement rather than taste stuff or fluff.

How about showing some real numbers or putting up some videos for eveidence of improvement?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
not to rain on the parade but with a log of some promising product I'd rather see more stuff about performance improvement rather than taste stuff or fluff.

How about showing some real numbers or putting up some videos for eveidence of improvement?
Its this isnt gonna make u get huge or anything like thats its gonna help me mainly with : endurance,recovery,and help me intake a whole crap load of minerals all in 1 serving so now i dont have to take a million dif supps b4 and after the gym. Take a look at the ingredient profile .....

It is still to hard to tell how much it really is helping i am gonna be hitting back hard Thrusday so well see how it goes .. that will be if i am correct my 6th serving of the stuff

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I'm fully aware that none of this stuff is going to single handily make you huge. I'm not interested in that in anyway shape or form. Just more interested in hearing if you are getting performance increases instead of if the taste had changed. Not bustin your balls because thats what some people want, something that tastes good and they think it might do some good. I may be trying some of this very soon so its why I took an interest in your log.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Its this isnt gonna make u get huge or anything like thats its gonna help me mainly with : endurance,recovery,and help me intake a whole crap load of minerals all in 1 serving so now i dont have to take a million dif supps b4 and after the gym. Take a look at the ingredient profile .....

It is still to hard to tell how much it really is helping i am gonna be hitting back hard Thrusday so well see how it goes .. that will be if i am correct my 6th serving of the stuff
I have noticed it has helped with my recovery as well and I don't have increased DOMS like I was getting.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
no prob fabo .. i was just sating that cuz like u said alot of ppl want to know that stuff i was def take ur advice and include more of that in my log .. today i didn't have time to grab it b4 i ran to the gym def felt the difference in my energy while i was in the gym ..well a plus is now i know this stuff is really working ! ... I didn't have that extra drive for those last 2 reps ..

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm fully aware that none of this stuff is going to single handily make you huge. I'm not interested in that in anyway shape or form. Just more interested in hearing if you are getting performance increases instead of if the taste had changed. Not bustin your balls because thats what some people want, something that tastes good and they think it might do some good. I may be trying some of this very soon so its why I took an interest in your log.
Though this may not satisfy...

I had been using Intra-Aid consecutively for many days. Then, recently, I had to train without it... When I was on it, it was kinda a gradual thing. Then, when I trained without it, I felt noticeably more sluggish. Psychological? I dunno. But I think Intra-Aid is gonna be one of those things that add something to your workouts--something you won't necessarily notice until you stop using it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like he mixed it then threw it in the freezer. ghetto slushie.:head:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
ahaah sorry boys i have been away for hockey ...

3 STEPS TO MAKIN GHETTO SLUSHY'Z

1. Take your powder put in the scoop. Fill the bottle with 20 oz of liquid ... ( i use half blue gatorade and half water )

2. Fill with a whole crapp load of crused iced cubes is der ...

3. Place in Freezer for an hour and a half b4 workout .. When it comes out jus mix it around and if you feel the need throw sum more crushed ice in there ... Do it

Enjoy INTA AIDS GHETTO SLUSHY'Z
:afro:

Since i have been away i couldnt lift will be back on monday buys and i will def be pumped to do my Chest and Bi workout with INTRA !

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
if you have more energy throughout your workout is a positive sign for me. I'm getting to the point that its so heavy for me that by the time I am finished with my main lift thats about all I want to do. If I could complete the main lift and have just enough juice left over for some assistance work this would be super. thanks for understanding I wasn't getting down on you or anything, just wanting to hear about performance for my own selfish reasons!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
if you have more energy throughout your workout is a positive sign for me. I'm getting to the point that its so heavy for me that by the time I am finished with my main lift thats about all I want to do. If I could complete the main lift and have just enough juice left over for some assistance work this would be super. thanks for understanding I wasn't getting down on you or anything, just wanting to hear about performance for my own selfish reasons!
Here's some more feedback for ya Fab. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20602

From my own encounters with Intra aid I have noticed decreased DOMS and more endurance.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
ahaah sorry boys i have been away for hockey ...

3 STEPS TO MAKIN GHETTO SLUSHY'Z

1. Take your powder put in the scoop. Fill the bottle with 20 oz of liquid ... ( i use half blue gatorade and half water )

2. Fill with a whole crapp load of crused iced cubes is der ...

3. Place in Freezer for an hour and a half b4 workout .. When it comes out jus mix it around and if you feel the need throw sum more crushed ice in there ... Do it

Enjoy INTA AIDS GHETTO SLUSHY'Z
:afro:

Since i have been away i couldnt lift will be back on monday buys and i will def be pumped to do my Chest and Bi workout with INTRA !
Sounds good thanks for the ghettoness T! :afro:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Guys i have some terrible news i seperated my shoulder 2day in my hockey game =( probb gonna be out 4 weeks

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Guys i have some terrible news i seperated my shoulder 2day in my hockey game =( probb gonna be out 4 weeks
I hate to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery and don't worry about the log... we understand. Wish you the best Geez.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
From my own encounters with Intra aid I have noticed decreased DOMS and more endurance.

x2 that. And I plan to get back to it this week after my time off so I'm looking forward to Intra-Aid again.

Thanks for the ghetto slushy creation tips TheGeez :)

Hg