Ergopharm 1-AD

unicorn

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with this product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gah....I came in her hoping YOU were reviewing it.

The only feedback I have is in conjunction with Havoc, and while reports of lethargy were serious, gains were apparently mind blowing - size and hardness/strength.

Waiting for the full retail release, myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What? D, stop playing, man!
I know it was available on Ergo's site... I'm not paying that much for it.
Supposed to be...I think there are some delays, obviously.

Hoping for sometime in October. Next time I email PA, I will ask.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Cool, thanks for the information.
:thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

tell him a limited run of bulk powder would get some feedback out on the web real quick :dance:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell him a limited run of bulk powder would get some feedback out on the web real quick :dance:
I only have the 500 grams he sent me initially...HEY, wait...

unicorn

Awards
I want to try it and I am willing to pay the direct price from ergopharm but I am worried about the side effects. I would hate to lose my hair.I am over 40 and have some issues with hair already.To be honest I know very little about these types of supplements. I want to get bigger and stronger and more cut without the side effect issues. Am I in dream land or what?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try it and I am willing to pay the direct price from ergopharm but I am worried about the side effects. I would hate to lose my hair.I am over 40 and have some issues with hair already.To be honest I know very little about these types of supplements. I want to get bigger and stronger and more cut without the side effect issues. Am I in dream land or what?
the target hormone is VERY hairline unfriendly.

unicorn

Awards
Any suggestions then? I am looking mainly to get cut without the hair problems..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions then? I am looking mainly to get cut without the hair problems..
Havoc is an excellent recomp hormone, and easier on the hairline at LOWER dosage (30mg or under).

unicorn

Awards
Havoc looks like a great product for gaining strength and muscle. What about losing bodyfat. I am about 16 % and would like to get below 10 % without losing much muscle. Last year i was 35% and I have lost about 70 pounds.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc looks like a great product for gaining strength and muscle. What about losing bodyfat. I am about 16 % and would like to get below 10 % without losing much muscle. Last year i was 35% and I have lost about 70 pounds.
Havoc will hep you not only retain muscle while cutting, but actually gain muscle while losing fat.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
keep dreaming

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
way too soon to be jumping into roids bro

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
way too soon to be jumping into roids bro
over 40 and has lost almost 20% body fat already? when is it the right time?

Unicorn, i'd go for Havoc too. Maybe IGF-2 from AN might do you some good as well, if you're uber concerned about hair loss, but Havoc will kick in much quicker (within a week, vs the three weeks for IGF-2).

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
over 40 and has lost almost 20% body fat already? when is it the right time?

Unicorn, i'd go for Havoc too. Maybe IGF-2 from AN might do you some good as well, if you're uber concerned about hair loss, but Havoc will kick in much quicker (within a week, vs the three weeks for IGF-2).
the point of steroids is to get to your genetic limit with diet and exercise and then use them. not be a big fat guy lose a ton of weight in one year which probably included a lot of muscle loss. the guy doesn't seem to have any experience and people are suggesting him to take roids. when somebody comes on and starts a thread just saying doesn't know anything about these type of products and that he wants to get bigger stronger and more cut without side effects you would honestly suggest he take steroids? i'd rather tell a 20 year old who's been working out for 8 or 9 years to take roids over a 40yo who doesn't seem to know that much about training or supplements. at his age he needs a good test BOOSTER not something that will shut him down. and compound the problems of being older. the body doesn't bounce back at that age like it does in a younger man.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
unicorn, this new 1-AD seems to be far inferiour to its popular and banned predecessor. Google for it, I have found only mildly to very disappointed honest users.

And it's damn expensive. If you want to mess with hormonal stuff, there's now way around real roids.

sandman82

sandman82

Awards
We will have some for sale to stores and distributors in Nov 08 We are still working on alot of things before mass producing it.

sandman82

sandman82

Awards
In the mean time if you are looking for the best prohormone out there I would recommend that you use havoc. I have used it many of times and got some amazing results. I am stacking the Havoc with the 1-ad right now and starting to see some great results

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the point of steroids is to get to your genetic limit with diet and exercise and then use them. not be a big fat guy lose a ton of weight in one year which probably included a lot of muscle loss. the guy doesn't seem to have any experience and people are suggesting him to take roids. when somebody comes on and starts a thread just saying doesn't know anything about these type of products and that he wants to get bigger stronger and more cut without side effects you would honestly suggest he take steroids? i'd rather tell a 20 year old who's been working out for 8 or 9 years to take roids over a 40yo who doesn't seem to know that much about training or supplements. at his age he needs a good test BOOSTER not something that will shut him down. and compound the problems of being older. the body doesn't bounce back at that age like it does in a younger man.
agree to disagree on this.

my opinion of steroids and PH's are this: under 21 no way. 23 is the accepted age to start them. i agree that you should reach your body's natural potential first, thats a great point. most young people don't understand the intensity it takes to make great gains off a cycle, much less the diet required to make that happen. someone who has already lost 70 pounds of fat probably understands that better than most. Havoc is a mild compound, that is good for beginners because it does not shut down test as hard as some of the others - PP, SD, etc. This is also why i recommended IGF-2 , which is fairly effective for his goals, with again, limited if any shut down.

i'd argue your point on him not knowing about training, if he can loose that kind of weight. that he might not be familiar with PH's is no surprise - most people that take it for the first time don't know what they're taking. at least he's getting advise about it rather than "take it and see what happens", which is in my opinion what caused the recent summer ban - HS kids trying a compound with no idea what they were taking, being too young, and having no diet or training program worth a damn in place. that's my 2 cents.

i'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but in my opinion, he's done everything right - diet and exercise wise, appropriate age, we should advise him on what works best for his goals, not tell him to "go fly a kite".

Personally, yes, his training might need to be addressed, but you haven't even asked him what his training regimen is, and you're already jumping to a conclusion. Also, at his age, his natural GH levels would be lower (which is a great fat burner), so again IGF-2 might be as beneficial as Havoc for him. Those two compounds have great feedback in putting on muscle and burning fat, minimal shutdown (for what it is), and is probably just what he needs to make that final transition from 16% body fat to 10-12, where he will be very close to his "genetic potential". I think the fat loss he has had justifies his want to use, and shows he has the intensity and diet in place to succeed.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
We will have some for sale to stores and distributors in Nov 08 We are still working on alot of things before mass producing it.
I believe I remember PA mentioning something about a possible reformulation of the new 1ad, can you speak to that at all.

I may be mis-remembering but figured i'd ask:fool2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:dance::woohoo:

Looking forward to trying the stack...I have things to deal with lethargy.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
agree to disagree on this.

my opinion of steroids and PH's are this: under 21 no way. 23 is the accepted age to start them. i agree that you should reach your body's natural potential first, thats a great point. most young people don't understand the intensity it takes to make great gains off a cycle, much less the diet required to make that happen. someone who has already lost 70 pounds of fat probably understands that better than most. Havoc is a mild compound, that is good for beginners because it does not shut down test as hard as some of the others - PP, SD, etc. This is also why i recommended IGF-2 , which is fairly effective for his goals, with again, limited if any shut down.

i'd argue your point on him not knowing about training, if he can loose that kind of weight. that he might not be familiar with PH's is no surprise - most people that take it for the first time don't know what they're taking. at least he's getting advise about it rather than "take it and see what happens", which is in my opinion what caused the recent summer ban - HS kids trying a compound with no idea what they were taking, being too young, and having no diet or training program worth a damn in place. that's my 2 cents.

i'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but in my opinion, he's done everything right - diet and exercise wise, appropriate age, we should advise him on what works best for his goals, not tell him to "go fly a kite".

Personally, yes, his training might need to be addressed, but you haven't even asked him what his training regimen is, and you're already jumping to a conclusion. Also, at his age, his natural GH levels would be lower (which is a great fat burner), so again IGF-2 might be as beneficial as Havoc for him. Those two compounds have great feedback in putting on muscle and burning fat, minimal shutdown (for what it is), and is probably just what he needs to make that final transition from 16% body fat to 10-12, where he will be very close to his "genetic potential". I think the fat loss he has had justifies his want to use, and shows he has the intensity and diet in place to succeed.
i had a friend who lost that much weight in a year. u know how he did it? 1 meal a day. a lot of times if someone loses weight that fast it's from starving themselves because it's hard to lose that much weight that fast doing it the right way. but like u said neither one of us knows what his diet and training is like. if anything he should take something more mild like 3-ad or perhaps epistane, it's been shown by most on the boards to have less sides than havoc.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
In the mean time if you are looking for the best prohormone out there I would recommend that you use havoc. I have used it many of times and got some amazing results. I am stacking the Havoc with the 1-ad right now and starting to see some great results
Havoc is a designer steroid, not a pro-hormone.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is a designer steroid, not a pro-hormone.
reminds me of a time i got in an argument with someone about this. they basically tried saying a pro hormone wasn't a steroid. i know they are 2 seperate things but they end up the same. and i think people use the word pro hormone so it doesn't get switched to the steroid section... and the only thing they about it is what the companies description of it says.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if anything he should take something more mild like 3-ad or perhaps epistane, it's been shown by most on the boards to have less sides than havoc.
Epistane showing less sides than havoc? You do realize that EPistane is a havoc clone, right?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of a time i got in an argument with someone about this. they basically tried saying a pro hormone wasn't a steroid. i know they are 2 seperate things but they end up the same. and i think people use the word pro hormone so it doesn't get switched to the steroid section... and the only thing they about it is what the companies description of it says.
Prohormones (i.e. during the 97-99 era) did basically LITTLE for me PERIOD...

Where as, things people called prohormones such as M1t/pp/sd/hv/epi, but were not as they were basically STEROIDS did wonders (i only too pp and m1t)

I never met a prohormone which I held a long conversation with; however, me and the designers have shared bed sides on a few occasions back in 04-06.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh, as far as the guy goes that lost 70lbs in a year. I am guessing it was more like 14 months, maybe?

Anywho, I would commend him for doing that and suggest to continue doing what you've done to get what you've gotten. It seems to me that you're already on a great track ...

I would also suggest that you might want to do some researching, googling (<is that a word, lol??) and check here and other boards to get an idea of what you want to try. Research Havoc, epi and some searches for SERMs, ancillaries or the new alternatives, and you may find yourself a nice little niche.

EDIT: If your head isn't an oddball shape, just go baldy. Nice physique, and a baldy, goes well with the public here in the south. But that's between you and your wife, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suncloud, are you talking about Applied nutra's IGF-2?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
yep. heard great feedback from it, but i hear it takes awhile to build in the system.
Wait until you run it for about for about 6 str8 weeks, ohhhhhhh my.

I still have yet to get the new formula, but I am sure going to get a hold of it soon...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Epistane showing less sides than havoc? You do realize that EPistane is a havoc clone, right?
yes i do know they are the same thing but from many posts i've read people see less sides while taking epistane. and i've also seen that someone posted lab results before on both havoc and epistane and it was found that havoc had more of the actual active ingredient in it than epistane did. the epistane did not contain the amount stated on the bottle and wasn't as pure. hence the possibility of less side effects.

sandman82

sandman82

Awards
I started taking 9 caps of 1-ad/Havoc. I am feeling a little lethargic and holding alot of water now. My appetite is through the roof still. My strength is still going up and I am throwing up some weight that I could only do 1 or 2 reps no I am able to 8 to 10 with that weight and increasing each week with 5 to 10 lbs more depending on the movement. I added a few more carbs to my diet but still keeping my protein high 50/30/20.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes i do know they are the same thing but from many posts i've read people see less sides while taking epistane. and i've also seen that someone posted lab results before on both havoc and epistane and it was found that havoc had more of the actual active ingredient in it than epistane did. the epistane did not contain the amount stated on the bottle and wasn't as pure. hence the possibility of less side effects.
Gotcha...just making sure to not confuse anyone else.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I started taking 9 caps of 1-ad/Havoc. I am feeling a little lethargic and holding alot of water now. My appetite is through the roof still. My strength is still going up and I am throwing up some weight that I could only do 1 or 2 reps no I am able to 8 to 10 with that weight and increasing each week with 5 to 10 lbs more depending on the movement. I added a few more carbs to my diet but still keeping my protein high 50/30/20.
Your saying that your gulping down 18pills of that a day???

R u serious??????

unicorn

Awards
Okay. I appreciate all your responses.I have decided to stay away from the designer steroids/prohormones. Instead I will stack IGF-2 with activate xtreme,neovar,recreate and osteo-sport.My goal is to get my bodyfat below 10% and if I am lucky I will not lose any muscle in the process.I am about 200 pounds and around 17 % bodyfat so my goal would be to lose about 15 pounds - 20 pounds of bodyfat. I will let you know how well I do. My supplements are on their way.....

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I appreciate all your responses.I have decided to stay away from the designer steroids/prohormones. Instead I will stack IGF-2 with activate xtreme,neovar,recreate and osteo-sport.My goal is to get my bodyfat below 10% and if I am lucky I will not lose any muscle in the process.I am about 200 pounds and around 17 % bodyfat so my goal would be to lose about 15 pounds - 20 pounds of bodyfat. I will let you know how well I do. My supplements are on their way.....
should probably get some BCAA's if ur cutting and going into calorie defecit. most popular seem to be extend or purple wraath

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
unicorn, it's good to hear you stay off the hormonal stuff.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Sub out the activate for pure nettle root, better on the wallet.

sandman82

sandman82

Awards
I am on week 4 now and taking 9 caps a day still. My bench and squats are still going up everyweek and my body especially my back feels harder and I am really starting to see some differences in size. I have got some increased acne and sex drive is down now. I have added 12lbs in 4 weeks. I am also starting to feel extremely sore after workouts but I started to add some more glutamine and drinking more xtend throught the day..

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
sandman, are you taking the 1AD together with Epi?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it the new 1AD or the old by ErgoPharm?