ids pct tabs - AnabolicMinds.com

ids pct tabs

  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,759
    Rep Power
    10751401

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ids pct tabs


    i don't now how effective this will be for pct, but if you want to make your wife or girlfriend happy this stuff will do it. best sexual enhancement supp ive tried, and ive tried a few.

  2. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    probably because it has aspire in it.
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,759
    Rep Power
    10751401

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    probably because it has aspire in it.
    shhh, it's supposed to be a secret.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bullneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i don't now how effective this will be for pct, but if you want to make your wife or girlfriend happy this stuff will do it. best sexual enhancement supp ive tried, and ive tried a few.
    Hey thebigt

    Glad to hear there are working well for you. I have some myself but have not used them yet, so i just got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind.?

    What time of day are you taking them?

    How many?

    How long untill you noticed an effect form them? (1st day, 1st, week etc)

    Cheers

    Bull
  5. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    you can take it at any point in the day

    the 3OHAT is longer acting, i would do it mid afternoon and night.
  6. New Member
    bullneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    3OHAT? i dont see that listed on the box, or is that just another name for one of the ingredients?

    Cheers

    Bull
  7. New Member
    bullneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bullneck View Post
    3OHAT? i dont see that listed on the box, or is that just another name for one of the ingredients?

    Cheers

    Bull
    Yeah, sorry my bad i see it now 3-OI right?

    Bull
  8. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bullneck View Post
    Yeah, sorry my bad i see it now 3-OI right?

    Bull
    6,17-keto etiocholeva-3-ol tetrahydropyranol


    its a metabolite of 6oxo and the THP ester makes it a longer acting
  9. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    320212

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ask nunes about this stuff, he loves it. Heard nothing but good results from this one, may pick some up myself. Funny how IDS products work very well despite the negative press..
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,759
    Rep Power
    10751401

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Ask nunes about this stuff, he loves it. Heard nothing but good results from this one, may pick some up myself. Funny how IDS products work very well despite the negative press..
    big props to nunes for convincing me to try this. i felt this after 2nd day real good. i work nights and take 1 as soon as i get home, and sleep for around 2 hours, go do what i have to do then take another 1 and sleep until it's time to get up. been working REAL goood...
  11. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Ask nunes about this stuff, he loves it. Heard nothing but good results from this one, may pick some up myself. Funny how IDS products work very well despite the negative press..

    Heard nothing but good results from this
    But only in terms of a sexual enhancer ?
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,759
    Rep Power
    10751401

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    But only in terms of a sexual enhancer ?
    this is only 4th day, really can't notice much else so far. but i tell you as for a libido, performance enhancer this it it. some stuff boosts libido but performance suffers. others give you a boner but no fire in the belly. so far this has done both, very well. staying power is unreal, but sensitivity is up-what more can you ask for in 4 days???
  13. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is only 4th day, really can't notice much else so far. but i tell you as for a libido, performance enhancer this it it. some stuff boosts libido but performance suffers. others give you a boner but no fire in the belly. so far this has done both, very well. staying power is unreal, but sensitivity is up-what more can you ask for in 4 days???

    Nice..
  14. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i know some one who uses it with arimidex and hCG for PCT and his doctor thought her overdosed on clomid
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    PCT great stuff!! Personally have used with a couple other things for pct and had great success.
  16. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    972

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    big props to nunes for convincing me to try this. i felt this after 2nd day real good. i work nights and take 1 as soon as i get home, and sleep for around 2 hours, go do what i have to do then take another 1 and sleep until it's time to get up. been working REAL goood...
    it's because it has clomid in it
  17. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    it's because it has clomid in it

    they may have ****ed up in the past but they didnt jack this up with anything.
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,759
    Rep Power
    10751401

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    they may have ****ed up in the past but they didnt jack this up with anything.
    sometimes a product works so well that you think it has to have something added. it does list aspire in ingredients, if indeed this is the aspire i am thinking of then that is all the 'jacked up' it needs. combined with testofen and trib, plus a possible metabolite of 6oxo this stuff is very jacked. starting day 6 today, appetite and metabolism are up and starting to feel more aggressive in the gym. libido and sexual performance are still increasing, my wife is starting to become annoyed at my continual desire for sex. may have to take matters into my own hands.
  19. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sometimes a product works so well that you think it has to have something added. it does list aspire in ingredients, if indeed this is the aspire i am thinking of then that is all the 'jacked up' it needs. combined with testofen and trib, plus a possible metabolite of 6oxo this stuff is very jacked. starting day 6 today, appetite and metabolism are up and starting to feel more aggressive in the gym. libido and sexual performance are still increasing, my wife is starting to become annoyed at my continual desire for sex. may have to take matters into my own hands.

    Nice, keep us updated please.
  20. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1234

    Reputation

    What is this ids stuff,.. I can't find it?
  21. New Member
    muller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Bump!! Anyone know what Aspire might be??????
  22. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    aspire is basically like cialis. It even has traces of cialis in it.
  23. New Member
    muller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    aspire is basically like cialis. It even has traces of cialis in it.
    No Kidding?? what is that like a viagra?
  24. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    yea except Viagra lasts about 4 hrs and cialis for me last like 3 days. Cialis is good for a long weekend of getting drunk and banging girls.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:08 PM
  3. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. Meso Labs 10mg tabs OR the AMT 5mg tabs?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in