Rodja's Pwning Grad School w/ X-Force

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my bottle the other day and started using it on Monday. I am not using this as part of a fat loss regimen, rather I am using it to improve my mood, focus, and energy. I have hit a terrible stretch of insomnia lately in which I get about 3-4 hours of "sleep" per day.

First impressions:

I took 2 caps at about 4:30 PM on Monday and I was drag ass tired. By about 5 PM, my mood and energy had improved considerably and I was motivated enough to go to practice for the first time since mid-July. After sparring and wrestling for about an hour, I went for a 3 mile run and still had much left in the gas tank, but I was too hungry to ignore the pangs.

Yesterday, I took it first thing in the morning and after about 30 minutes, I was not hungry anymore even though I had not eaten breakfast, yet. I finally force-fed myself after being up for about 90 minutes and hit the gym about 90 minutes later. Had a great arm/delt session, but I did not have time for cardio. I had class from 6:30-9PM and was awake and attentive the entire time, a first for me. I have borderline ADD and I was able to actually focus on class. Right now, this improvement is a double-edged sword, though, because I am dealing with a rough patch in my relationship with my GF and my mom has a host of issues.

All-in-all, this is a very promising supplement. I have always been a fan of sulbutiamine, but the addition of geranium really gives this a kick.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Good to go... ironically enough I was looking for a focus orientated product earlier this morning. Was leaning towards Focus-XT, but apparantly they have been out of stock everywhere for the past few months. I think I'll pick up a bottle of X-Force on my next order. Nice review.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/18-Cardio

I have pushed my split back a day to accommodate my schedule better, so instead of doing chest and back on this day, I did a cardio/conditioning session. I took 2 caps ~60 minutes before training:

3 min jump rope (warm-up)
1 minute rest

5 minutes heavy bag drills
1 minute rest

30 sec burpess
30 sec jumping jacks
60 sec sprawls
120 sec bag drills
60 sec shots
60 sec rest

30 sec jump rope
30 sec jumping jacks
60 sec shots
30 sec sprawls
30 sec sprawls into knees
120 sec bag drills
60 sec rest

30 sec jump rope
30 sec jumping jacks
60 sec double shots
30 sec sprawl
60 sec bag drills
30 sec burpees
30 sec sprawls into knees
30 sec punch-outs
60 sec rest

3 minutes shadow boxing (cool-down)

Slid cardio session, especially since I am just starting to get back into fight shape. I started to really gas out about 3 minutes into the 4th round, but I was too far to quit. Had a hell of a hypo incident after I was done, but that was my fault form not eating enough carbs up to that point in the day. Chest and back will be today after I teach and get in a few more meals (along with a nap).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear this :). Is the focus helping you quite a bit? This was definitely created as a mood enhancer/focus related product. We didn't want people jittery during normal, every day tasks.

Are you taking with or without food? Try out both and let me know what you like better. X-Force definitely helps my breathing if I don't take it with any other caffeine. The methylhexamine is a bronchodilator for sure.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear this :). Is the focus helping you quite a bit? This was definitely created as a mood enhancer/focus related product. We didn't want people jittery during normal, every day tasks.

Are you taking with or without food? Try out both and let me know what you like better. X-Force definitely helps my breathing if I don't take it with any other caffeine. The methylhexamine is a bronchodilator for sure.
I am taking this with food. From my past experiences, geranium has zero effect if taken with a meal. I am really enjoying this so far and I am "waking up" much faster than I have for a while.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/21-Chest/Back, Cardio
Dips-BW+90x8, BW+100X6
Wide Pulldowns-3x180x10
Flat Flys-3x50x12
Supinated BB Rows-2x275x10
HS Incline Press-90x10, 100x8
HS Neutral Grip Rows-2x180x10
Incline Fys-2x40x12
Pullovers-2x65x12
Flat DB Press-2x65x10
V-Handle Pulldowns-2x150x10

DC Stretches

20 minutes elliptical

Took 2 X-Force at 5 PM and starting lifting at about 6:15. I have been so drained lately because of my lack of rest the past week, so I have been allowing my body to recover before really hitting the weights. I planned on doing this session on Friday, but I did not have the energy to have a solid training session. However, I had a great session today. M-M connection was great on every lift and I didn't get tired until my entire session was done. The focus and energy from this has been nothing short of exceptional, even while being a caloric deficit the past few days.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last few days have been insanely hectic. I have had to improv my training split to accommodate my teaching/classes. The greatest attribute of the X Force is without a doubt its mood elevation. I have put up some solid numbers on my lifts despite being under-rested and slightly hypocaloric. I usually take my XF on M-W at about 9 AM and stay elevated until about 4 PM and on T-H I take it at 10 AM and it lasts until 6 PM. I credit the longer lasting effect to a slightly less stressful environment on T-H.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Rodja... I somehow missed this.

Adams

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday was a solid power/core session. Nothing too cray to report about that day. However, yesterday is a different story. I awoke at about 12 PM with a horrid hangover (I know, shut up) and was not even sure I would be able to summon the vigor to lift. I ate about 4K kcals and drank 1 gallon of water throughout the day and took my XF at ~6:45 PM. I got to the gym and had a fantastic session. Pump was not too insane, but I account that to a lack of plasma volume within my system. I did match a PR on Flat BP and had a solid M-M connection. I usually have really bad back training unless I am 100% ready to go, so having a great back session while not being in top physical shape is something that is very rare for me. Definitely impressed the hell out of me and I did not gas out even at the end.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you can focus and train hard despite having an insane day before. Way to be a trooper! :thumbsup:
It was nothing a little pizza, water, and Poseidon couldn't cure. I just expected my strength to be low.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts this week have been really good. Strength is holding on everything and my focus during lifting has been great. On Wednesday, which is arms/delts, I had a fantastic lifting session with a great pump and M-M connection throughout the entire session. I finished my routine and still had an abundance of energy, but I was on a time constraint, so I couldn't continue with lifting or go to cardio. Today is my power/core day and I am also going to do some conditioning drills.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts this week have been really good. Strength is holding on everything and my focus during lifting has been great. On Wednesday, which is arms/delts, I had a fantastic lifting session with a great pump and M-M connection throughout the entire session. I finished my routine and still had an abundance of energy, but I was on a time constraint, so I couldn't continue with lifting or go to cardio. Today is my power/core day and I am also going to do some conditioning drills.
That is one huge benefit I see as well is the MM connection. I find I can be in the gym and just in the zone, and next thing I know, I am smoked.

Adams

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This week has been mentally and physically exhausting. I have had mid-terms in my classes along with making the mid-terms for the classes that I teach. Training has been altered to more of a maintenance split than a hypertrophy/strength split. My main goal is to keep my cardio up and to work on my power. The focus and appetite suppression from this has helped me out immensely because time had been limited since I have been up on campus for 8-12 hours a day all week. I have 3 more doses left as of today, so I will give my final synopsis and review on Monday or Tuesday.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This week has been mentally and physically exhausting. I have had mid-terms in my classes along with making the mid-terms for the classes that I teach. Training has been altered to more of a maintenance split than a hypertrophy/strength split. My main goal is to keep my cardio up and to work on my power. The focus and appetite suppression from this has helped me out immensely because time had been limited since I have been up on campus for 8-12 hours a day all week. I have 3 more doses left as of today, so I will give my final synopsis and review on Monday or Tuesday.
Good stuff... You are the first to review the focus factor. Looking forward to that Rodj.

Adams

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff... You are the first to review the focus factor. Looking forward to that Rodj.

Adams
Rodja's Overview of X-Force:

1. Focus from this was great. 2 caps would give sustained energy and focus for 6-8 hours, which was enough for 2 training sessions per day. I could also take 2 caps and have a very productive study session.
2. Decent thermogenesis from this. I would sweat slightly more than normal, but nothing insanely gross.
3. Very fast acting-within 30 minutes I would feel the focus with a slight elevation in aggressions.
4. I would only take a dose before training or Friday mornings. I have a slightly high attenuation for geranium and I found this was an effective strategy for keeping the potency on the higher side.
5. Would like to see a slightly larger size bottle of this, but 60 caps would give most people a solid 30 doses before training.
6. I cannot speak on any fat loss aspects as this was not my goal for the supplement.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja's Overview of X-Force:

1. Focus from this was great. 2 caps would give sustained energy and focus for 6-8 hours, which was enough for 2 training sessions per day. I could also take 2 caps and have a very productive study session.
2. Decent thermogenesis from this. I would sweat slightly more than normal, but nothing insanely gross.
3. Very fast acting-within 30 minutes I would feel the focus with a slight elevation in aggressions.
4. I would only take a dose before training or Friday mornings. I have a slightly high attenuation for geranium and I found this was an effective strategy for keeping the potency on the higher side.
5. Would like to see a slightly larger size bottle of this, but 60 caps would give most people a solid 30 doses before training.
6. I cannot speak on any fat loss aspects as this was not my goal for the supplement.
Good review Rodja. I brought the increased size bottle up to the man... and that looks like it will go through. Thanks for taking the time to review the product for us.

Adams