Cellucor products Musscle growth Kit.

Colton

Colton

Awards
I just started this kit few weeks ago and i must say i am very impressed.
included in it is a test booster (P6 red), a recovery support supp, (R3) and a creatine/prework out (M5). along with these products i also an using their N-Zero which is a pre workout/ No booster. after about 3 weeks i have gained close to 7 or 8 lbs and maintained a 15-17% bodyfat. i was skeptical at first however i usualy dont gain these type of results with out the use of a prohormone.

has any one else tried any other Cellucor products b4?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I just started this kit few weeks ago and i must say i am very impressed.
included in it is a test booster (P6 red), a recovery support supp, (R3) and a creatine/prework out (M5). along with these products i also an using their N-Zero which is a pre workout/ No booster. after about 3 weeks i have gained close to 7 or 8 lbs and maintained a 15-17% bodyfat. i was skeptical at first however i usualy dont gain these type of results with out the use of a prohormone.

has any one else tried any other Cellucor products b4?
Yeah, I've tried Cellucor's products.

M5 is an awesome pre-powerlifting/training workout drink. Green Apple flavor kicks ass. Also, your strength is BOUND to go up using this one. I experienced strength gains in every powerlifting exercise.

I've tried P6 Red as well. P6 gave me initial testosterone booosting effects; truthfully, i felt aggression in times of great stress come on easier within a couple of days. [it had been a while since I had taken any testosterone-affecting supplement prior to this one, so ..] This faded within a week. Got some added strength in the gym in most exercises, but didn't gain much body weight. All in all, liked P6 a lot. Didn't get much added libido, but few supps give me much of a crank in that anyway; apart from MACA :woohoo:

@ 268 lbs, what calories you taking in daily? What other supps you using with this stack?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You mentioned PH's ..

which ones did you run, at what dosage and length? Which was your favorite/best run?

Colton

Colton

Awards
AT 268lbs im taking in close to 6000 cals a day, broken down: close to 500g of protien, about the same in Carbs, and anywhere from 80 to 100g of fat. (im currently in school, so im constantly snacking on almonds durning class).

in the Past i have gone through about 3 diff. ph. cycles. i have really fell in love with Ids and some of there products. mass tabs & sostonol 250 were great products b4 they were baned.

However Cellucor has a ph called P6 Black. and i am intrested in giveing it a shot. it contains 3 phs, in one and its not methylated so its it not as bad as some of the others are on ur liver.

of course i always ran them with the correct pct and liver support. my fav. cycle of them however had to be a mass tab and Halodrol-50 combo for 4 weeks. really worked well for me.

i know i am young and might get crap for using them, however it is better than the alternative and going the illegal route in my opion like many others at my age are doing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats your age? i had a friend use p6 black and he BLEW UP no joke. his core lifts all increased by around 40-60 LBS.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
AT 268lbs im taking in close to 6000 cals a day, broken down: close to 500g of protien, about the same in Carbs, and anywhere from 80 to 100g of fat. (im currently in school, so im constantly snacking on almonds durning class).

in the Past i have gone through about 3 diff. ph. cycles. i have really fell in love with Ids and some of there products. mass tabs & sostonol 250 were great products b4 they were baned.

However Cellucor has a ph called P6 Black. and i am intrested in giveing it a shot. it contains 3 phs, in one and its not methylated so its it not as bad as some of the others are on ur liver.

of course i always ran them with the correct pct and liver support. my fav. cycle of them however had to be a mass tab and Halodrol-50 combo for 4 weeks. really worked well for me.

i know i am young and might get crap for using them, however it is better than the alternative and going the illegal route in my opion like many others at my age are doing.
Man, surely you've GOT to be doing more than 80-100 grams of fat a day !? You say you snack on almonds all day .. doesn't take many handfulls before you've got 50-60 grams right there .. So no EVOO for cooking, no added fat from steak, no MCT or fish oil in supplement form ?

Now, you say you've gone through 'about' three PH cycles ? And these are all 4 weeks 'mini-cycles' ? Sorry man, no offense, I don't buy it .. if that's you in your avi picture, not a chance in hell did you build THAT complete of a physique as you have there. And these are only prohormones from AFTER the original 2005 ban (the infamous ban that got rid of all the POWER PH's) ? I just don't believe that you could've packed on that god damn much meat on your bones in altogether 12 short weeks of Prohormone cycling (=> from 3 cycles of ~4 weeks each = 12 weeks)

And you've got great muscle maturity; you don't look like the typical youngster who worked out and got big in high school playing a linebacker (@ 280+ lbs) and then cut down for a contest weight around, what, 230ish ?! (@ 5'11", that's what I'd guess) and got into THAT shape.

How old are you anyway ? You've got the build and muscle maturity of a 25+ year old .. How many competitions have ya done ?

Colton

Colton

Awards
Honestly i get that alot. but i am serious when i say ive only done about 3 maybe 4 cycles of PHs, and no juice. i am 19. ive done 3 shows total. the last show i did was the Teen Nationals in Pitts. where i took 2nd in the heavyweights. on stage i was around 216-220lbs depending on the water i was holding.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i get that alot. but i am serious when i say ive only done about 3 maybe 4 cycles of PHs, and no juice. i am 19. ive done 3 shows total. the last show i did was the Teen Nationals in Pitts. where i took 2nd in the heavyweights. on stage i was around 216-220lbs depending on the water i was holding.
That's impressive, man. And I could imagine you getting that quite a bit; lots of haters out there . . .

How's the Mass Stack been treating you so far ? In terms of body weight gain and strength gain ?!

Congrats on 2nd place, man, mighty impressive !!!

Colton

Colton

Awards
honestly i really like it. very impressive products. Cellucor has really done there homework on this kit. however what has really stood out to me, first off is the pumps im geting with the N-Zero and M5. second i caught a cold a few weeks ago, and i kicked it in like 2 days, i think the R3 really helped with my imune system.

weight gain has been steadly going up. nothing crazy but i can defently notice it.

strength has also increased, changeing my creatine intake to kre-Alkalyn in the M5, instead of the regular old Creatine mono i had been useing for so long i think has helped as well.

let me put it this way,after being on this kit for about 2 weeks my workout partner went out and picked one up.

thalisman

Awards

What kind of liver support were you taking?