dienedrone cycle

xgladiat0r

Awards
i will be starting a dienedrone cycle + hawthorn berries + omega 3 purified and reversitol for my pct.. any suggestions on how to dose hawthorn berries/omega 3/ reversitol (for pct)
also, any suggestions on if this is a good first ph cycle and will it give good results? thanks guys

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First cycle? Stack? Under 21? Sounds like a winning combo to me. You are 5'9" and 195 lbs, if the bodyfat is lean then you seem to be doing pretty well naturally. Take a little more time with the natural test. See what you can do :-D

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah my body fat is lean, i'm overweight at all, no where near it.. not like i have a 6 pack though either

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
bud, for a first cycle, stick to 1 compound. You'll gain like nobodies business with 1, and you'll be able to know how it affects you for possible stacks down the road.

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah i'd have to agree... i have everything set up, everything bought everything organized and down to buisness. got 4-AD, furazadrol and dienedrone. i would love to stick to which ever one out of them is the best, but i would also be extremely pissed off if i wasn't too happy with the results. i wanna look good

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You will be happy buddy. Especially with a first cycle. So long as your diet is on target, and your training is on target, as well as consistent.. Oh, and as long as you're not hopelessly fatty to begin with, you should do/look quite well.

xgladiat0r

Awards
so what are your suggestions? and no, i'm 5'9, very stocky and broad with a natural build to begin with. i dont have a six pack but im not fat or have a gut really at all.

xgladiat0r

Awards
week 1: 50mg dien(pre-workout) 50mg furz(30 min before bed)
week 2: 50mg dien(morn) 50mg dien(pre-workout) 50mg furz(30 min before bed)
week 3: 50mg dien(morn) 50mg dien/50mg furz(pre-workout) 50mg furze (30 min before bed)
week 4: 50mg dien(morn) 50mg dien(noon) 50mg dien/50mg furz(pre-workout) 50mg furz(30 min before bed)

4-AD:
Week3 2caps preworkout
Week4 2caps morning/preworkout

1500mg suma a day
1 (prewrk) bacopa
150mg hawthorn weeks 1-2
300mg hawthorn weeks 3-4(spread out)
4000mg omega 3 a day(spread out)

PCT:
Reversitol along with continued use of support suppliments.

This is how i organized everything. Since u said stick to 1, i'm not sure what to, maybe i should lookinto h-drol then? I don't know now?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you do a solo run of the furaz and see how you react with that. Read some logs on here about the dosing(mostly high) and lean out a little with it. Do the mild PCT for that, learn how you react to that PCT and then if happy so far, move up to others. But I still think you have a couple of good years of natural growth in you!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, just stick to one compound for your first run. If you are absolutely set on stacking though. 4 AD and dienedrone should do you fine. No need for the furaz. You can save it for later.

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah azmidlyf i agree with you i do build muscle naturally quite well.. but... i'm such an angry impatient person and i have someone to show what they are missin.. ozark, 4-AD and dienedrone should be fine then? should i keep the dienedrone dose the same and how should i dose the 4-AD?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would guess they are both AMS since the dienedrone was 50mg.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I would guess they are both AMS since the dienedrone was 50mg.
Good call.

To the OP,

I'd dose 100mg per day of Dienedrone. So, 1 cap with your second meal of the day, and one with a meal around 6 hours later. Dose the 4AD according to label directions.

xgladiat0r

Awards
heh, so there isn't a pre-work out dose or anything like that? that you would recommend anyway. im just looking for maximum results but if that will give it to me, ill take that into consideration. i just hope they work, and i should still grab the reversitol for pct huh? stupid question but that doesn't really seem like a harsh stack unless you think differently.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think Reversitol would be fine. No pre-workout dose, it's not really necessary.

xgladiat0r

Awards
alright, sounded like the dien and furz woulda been hell of a stack but if 4-AD and dien is gonna be hell of a stack then ill do that, i just don't wanna be disappointed you know? id like to gain at least 10-15lbs of nice lean mass/size. thats what im looking to do anyway, and yeah my training is quite intense and my diet is good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe start first week at one dose of dienedrone then ramp up accordingly from that? Possibly have p-5-p on hand for any prolactin sides, serm on hand incase??

xgladiat0r

Awards
heh, money is an issure as i've spent the last of it on support supps and reversitol. and i have no job so buying anything else is really out of the question. reversitol is a serm and test booster which is why i chose that, but whats p5p? and yeah i see what ur saying

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-5-P is pyridoxal 5 phosphate to be technical. It is the activated form of B6 vitamin. If your nipples start to lactate on dienedrone, which I have read to be a possibility, then you would take this to combat. I am looking at this same compound for use but I still do not feel confident enough in my knowledge yet to try. Read up on this!!

xgladiat0r

Awards
hm, ok. yeah i've done my research on my suppliments, though i must have missed that part. is p5p cheap?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra planet has Now brand for 6.95..

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Don't take steroids at age 20, my God what's happening around here.

xgladiat0r

Awards
if i turned 21 tomorrow what would be the difference? payed good money for this **** =l sure my test levels are high as it is. i may save them until i'm ready. but i'm quite an impatient person. i wanna look good quick lol. i wasn't trying to be an ass up there don't take that the wrong way. i want to do this cycle but i want to take precaution as well, i want to be able to do this and still have normal test levels when it's over and still be able to build naturally. im only doing this to get a boost so to speak. i won't ever do it again. after this ill continue to lift naturally for the rest of my life. and my body can handle alot, i'm not even sure if this will work.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
if i turned 21 tomorrow what would be the difference? payed good money for this **** =l sure my test levels are high as it is. i may save them until i'm ready. but i'm quite an impatient person. i wanna look good quick lol. i wasn't trying to be an ass up there don't take that the wrong way. i want to do this cycle but i want to take precaution as well, i want to be able to do this and still have normal test levels when it's over and still be able to build naturally. im only doing this to get a boost so to speak. i won't ever do it again. after this ill continue to lift naturally for the rest of my life. and my body can handle alot, i'm not even sure if this will work.

Unfortunately the 'I want it now' attitude & successful long-term physiques don't go together. I personally would've never even considered AAS before 25. Besides your own natural testosterone possibly suffering from shutdown, libido, etc. your epiphyseal growth plates continue fusing until about 25 years old. AAS completely stop this process prematurely and this gives those a much higher risk to develop bone cancer at some point in their later life.

Besides anyone who uses AAS before they've worked out & dieted correctly for many years prior, lacks the dedication & patience to keep any of the gains anyhow. As for the 'I'll never do them again' statement, I'm sure every gear head who's abused AAS over the years always said this at one point. Just be sure to do tons of research. Once you have, do tons more. Then you might be half way there :eek:

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately the 'I want it now' attitude & successful long-term physiques don't go together. I personally would've never even considered AAS before 25. Besides your own natural testosterone possibly suffering from shutdown, libido, etc. your epiphyseal growth plates continue fusing until about 25 years old. AAS completely stop this process prematurely and this gives those a much higher risk to develop bone cancer at some point in their later life.

Besides anyone who uses AAS before they've worked out & dieted correctly for many years prior, lacks the dedication & patience to keep any of the gains anyhow.
:goodpost:

xgladiat0r

Awards
i can't really comment that because you're 100% correct. yes i'm very im patient and stubborn and i get very angry when i don't see an progress everytime i look in the mirror, and i work very hard every day of the week. so i stoop to this level. maybe it's a bad idea at this age yeah. and your saying, that these symptoms are rare? or will deffinately happen. and when i say it'll be the first and last time, i'm a man of my word. i'm just asking for help like everyone else is. but i'll still say thank you because you are helping me reguardless. and i appreciate it. i've been going through some rough times, and i have a goal to reach quick. that's all.

xgladiat0r

Awards
ok guys i have a question, if i wanted to wait a while to do this, and see what i can do naturally first, are these suppliments ok in my closet? and will they still have the potency/strength? thanks. just trying to be safe and do my research first before i do this. i think im gonna wait 6-12 months. see what i can do naturally. thanks. get back to me.

xgladiat0r

Awards
btw, i have the 4-AD dienedrone and furazadrol, just wondering if i can keep them in my closet for later use. and if they will still have the potency/strength and if i can get good results from them still in the future.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There's no saying anything I've said is right. Also there's no saying it's wrong. There's chances that certain adverse events can occur in life regardless, and using AAS at a young age can greatly increase chances of certain adverse events. If you keep your PH's or PS's in their original sealed bottle and in a dark, cool, & dry place - they can retain their strength for about 4 years from the manufacture date. If you freeze them they'll keep even longer. Many companies make the exp date on the bottles 2 years after the date of manufacture just for marketing purposes.

If you work hard and bust your ass you'll make progress clean. Eat right and one of the most important things is to stay consistent. If you're eating right & not missing any workouts you'll see amazing progress at your age. After you've done this for a couple of years then you'll have a strong base to build upon if you're still interested in AAS.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great decision!! Get your routine down and learn what your natural body responds to and like Z said...it will make the use of sups that much more beneficial. Now go eat and lift like an animal!!

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah i've been lifting for a good 5-6 weeks seriously. i've lost 10lbs in body fat and gained 5 in muscle. i'm 5'9 195 extremely stocky and very broad, i can gain or lose weight when ever i want, and i can very easily build muscle. i agree yeah, i'm gonna stay away for a while. my diet is great and i bust my ass and push my body to it's limit 5-6x a week and i NEVER miss a work out. this is what happens to a man who loses a great woman. such as me, and now i'm gonna show her what she's missing. also, is it possable to look great by next summer? naturally? thanks guys, i appreciate it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All depends how disciplined you are. Bulk it up over the winter and lean it up for the skirts by summer. Read and ask questions in the different sections on here and get'er dun

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Since you're still relatively new to consistent WO's, as long as you keep diet in check and stay consistent you should see extraordinary gains by next summer. One thing to consider in your situation is taking some good creatine mono with Waxy Maize Carbs, great creatine combo.

xgladiat0r

Awards
well, do you think it's possable for to gain a good 10-15lbs of muscle by feb/march as long as i got everything down? also look good by summer with a nice stomache if i start cuttin by feb/march? and thanks yeah, ill take that into consideration.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
How much muscle you will build and maintain is largely a matter of genetics. I think a person has to determine what somatotype they are, then decide from that the best approach to take with diet and training.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consistency and constant progression with the poundages

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah i know my genetics are great. and yeah im very consistant, and i move up in weight on every excercise every week. some notice a difference already. how do i determine what somatotype i am?

xgladiat0r

Awards
oh i see.. dude i'm a mesomoprh. 100% ive always known that. 5'9 195 stocky very broad. can gain or lose weight easy. very easy for me to build muscle, in other words... i guess i can do what ever i want with my body.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then start doing it!!