getting big with 6-week epi log

hardtohitme7

Awards
NEW PICTURES ON SECOND PAGE

well ive been on A.M. for a while but havent posted much, im a friend of mentaltwitch and im joining him in the quest to compete april 4th in the mid-illinois contest.

i will be running a log on my 4 week's of epi and will try and get pictures at 2,4,6 weeks to show progress

i know 4 weeks is going to be tough but ill fight trough it knowing it will produce gains.

height- 5' 8.5
current weight-157 waist 28

my goals, are to gain mass all around but i really want to bring out my sholders and my calves. i also wasnt able to lift my legs for over a year because of a highschool injury but now im cleared to lift them, so i want to gain back everything that i lost on my legs over the past couple years

week-1 30mg of epi
week-2 30mg of epi
week-3 40mg of epi
week-4 50mg of epi

also druing the 6 weeks i will be taking 100mg of dhea, im also going to continue taking no shotgun before workouts unless i start getting bad back pumps.

pct
week-5 A.I. stoked-2 in am/2 in pm
6oxo-3caps
2-servings of green mag
2-diesel test

week-6 A.I. stoked-2 in am/2 in pm
6oxo-3caps
2-servings of green mag
2-diesel test

week-7 A.I. stoked-2 in am/2 in pm
6oxo-3caps
2-servings of green mag

week-8 A.I. stoked-2 in am/2 in pm
6oxo-3caps
2-servings of green mag

Training split-

day 1- chest, bi's, and tri's
day 2- morning- legs
night- sholders and back
day 3- off

i know it seems like im overtraining but i have found that working each muscle group 3 times a week produce better gains for my body.

i will try and keep this schedule but i might change around a couple days because of work and school.

food- i will be eating around 4000 calories and trying to keep it as clean as possible

here are some pics they are about 8 months old and i have put on 5 lbs of muscle or so since, but heres an idea what im working with

Attachments

Last edited:
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your Epi cycle. I ran one back in June. But I never went over 30mg, and didn't quiet make it 4 wks.

The positive points on cycle where:
the most intense pumps I have ever had
nice strength gains
+5.6 lbs (I believe I actually gained more, because I leaned out some, but never checked my BF)

The negatives where:
kidney pains through most of my cycle
and lethargy and joint issues towards end of cycle

Not trying to discourage you, everyone reacts different.
Good luck and I will be following along.:thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in, i would like to see how epi works alone

hardtohitme7

Awards
pics are up i will try and get current ones tommorrow or wednesday

hardtohitme7

Awards
DAY-3

i just got home from doing my chest and arms. my workout was good and i am up 2 lbs to 159. i am beggining to tell some slight difference taking the epi. my arms looked alot fuller and i got a better pump during and after my workout. its still early.

no side effects as of now

ill be back tommorrow with more progress

i will also hopfully have newer pics because the ones posted are old

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! sounds like its going to be some ride! Good luck :dance:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Might be alittle high for a first run you are only 156lbs. you don't need to go over 40mgs. Whats your age? Do you have a serm on hand?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching.

I would suggest you rethink your PCT, 6 wks will have you shutdown for sure, 6-oxo just wont cut it, in my opinion.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wait i re-read that first post have you only been out of high school for a year? Don't do steroids until at least 21 man its no joke it will mess your body up!

hardtohitme7

Awards
Wait i re-read that first post have you only been out of high school for a year? Don't do steroids until at least 21 man its no joke it will mess your body up!
im turning 21 in 3 weeks

hardtohitme7

Awards
I'll be watching.

I would suggest you rethink your PCT, 6 wks will have you shutdown for sure, 6-oxo just wont cut it, in my opinion.
i hear what your saying, im going to do 4 weeks for sure and judge it from there depending how im feeling

flexwell666

Awards
why are you dosing so high and for so long? you would get GREAT results from 30-40 mg/day for 4 weeks. any higher than that seems like a waste of money and a big strain on your body.

you have a really good build already. don't blow out your androgen receptors just yet with high doses.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm on hand man. The longer you wait to cycle the better off you will be. You are def not near your genetic potential, and now you are going to do a 6 week cycle(which is your first) and you are going to go up to 60mgs. You haven't done enough research imo. You can keep it 4 weeks and not go over 30-40. You probably not going to listen but i am just trying to help out. Let me put it this way less is better. Take the least amount to get gains and no more. If you go to 60mgs on your first run (which is pure stupidity for someone your age and size) you are going to have to take way more every time after that to get results. Just think it through. And if you read the stickies you are supposed to post a steroid log unless you are 21:blink:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
why are you dosing so high and for so long? you would get GREAT results from 30-40 mg/day for 4 weeks. any higher than that seems like a waste of money and a big strain on your body.

you have a really good build already. don't blow out your androgen receptors just yet with high doses.
:goodpost:

hardtohitme7

Awards
You need a serm on hand man. The longer you wait to cycle the better off you will be. You are def not near your genetic potential, and now you are going to do a 6 week cycle(which is your first) and you are going to go up to 60mgs. You haven't done enough research imo. You can keep it 4 weeks and not go over 30-40. You probably not going to listen but i am just trying to help out. Let me put it this way less is better. Take the least amount to get gains and no more. If you go to 60mgs on your first run (which is pure stupidity for someone your age and size) you are going to have to take way more every time after that to get results. Just think it through. And if you read the stickies you are supposed to post a steroid log unless you are 21:blink:
thanks for the help, i realize that i was getting in to much to quick i might just keep it 4 weeks 30 30 40 40 or 30 30 40 50, and save the rest for another time

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help, i realize that i was getting in to much to quick i might just keep it 4 weeks 30 30 40 40 or 30 30 40 50, and save the rest for another time
That would be best bud. You won't need more than that. And look into a serm man you want one just in case!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha. this dude will be fine guys. Im helping him with the PCT and cycle stuff. He will be good. I got a SERM on hand for him if need be. He has a test booster and the 6oxo for estro control.

Better not back out man. Im not.

Do work.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That would be best bud. You won't need more than that. And look into a serm man you want one just in case!
the epi doesnt start kickin till week 3-4. I say do the 6 still but drop to 40 and dont go above that.

Epi was glorified as this "safer" not as harsh compund, do the 6 or if you do happen to decide to go for the 4. You have lots of time to cycle again pre-show.

Just so everyone knows. This guy does not bulk up. He stays lean and is good at it. So he'll def. stay lean this cycle.
Smart diet too for sure. I see him eatin good at work, besides the occasional box of pop tarts haha

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Damn you are jacked son! You've got the makings of a classic looking physique. [Borat] Very niiice [/Borat]

hardtohitme7

Awards
the epi doesnt start kickin till week 3-4. I say do the 6 still but drop to 40 and dont go above that.

Epi was glorified as this "safer" not as harsh compund, do the 6 or if you do happen to decide to go for the 4. You have lots of time to cycle again pre-show.

Just so everyone knows. This guy does not bulk up. He stays lean and is good at it. So he'll def. stay lean this cycle.
Smart diet too for sure. I see him eatin good at work, besides the occasional box of pop tarts haha
haha im in it to win it, no backing out here. and the key to the perfect diet is poptarts

flexwell666

Awards
good to hear that you are coming to your senses. i strongly echo the sentiments of others who say take the lowest dose you can. you have many more years ahead of you.

also, you should really rethink your pct. epi and 6 oxo are both essentially A.I.'s. running them back to back might not be the best idea for recovery. if you want to give yourself the best chances of keeping your gains, look into a serm for real.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah i like this layout better
30/30/40/40

either cycle you do .. youll be emptying out one bottle ..bc that cycle you will need 98 caps ..so you wont get to save any ..unless you have couple of bottles laying around.

i like the log though .. keep it up and good luck

hardtohitme7

Awards
Day-5
i weighed in at 161 today so up 4 lbs. i also noticed that i was more vascualar. yesterday i worked my sholders and my lifts all increased by about 5-10 lbs so im seeing some strength gains. my max bench also went 225 to 245. hope these gains continue

i havent noticed any sides at all

flexwell666

Awards
Day-5
i weighed in at 161 today so up 4 lbs. i also noticed that i was more vascualar. yesterday i worked my sholders and my lifts all increased by about 5-10 lbs so im seeing some strength gains. my max bench also went 225 to 245. hope these gains continue

i havent noticed any sides at all
good job so far. like everyone has already said, you can make BIG gains with small doses. now you have the proof first hand. a 10% increase in bench is nothing to sneeze at.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ha. after 5 days, right. no youre prolly eating and even if it is placebo itll kick in eventually and youll feel it.

hardtohitme7

Awards
Well one week has gone by and im starting to see some small gains. my lifts are going up, and im slowly gaining size. so far i have gained 6 lbs and became more vascular

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
nice to hear bro ur lookin good i knt wait to see what this does for you

hardtohitme7

Awards
day 13- weighed in at 165 today so im up 8 lbs. body fat has stayed the same and i havent lost any definition. i am starting to gain size all over. i cant wait to get new pics up to show you guys the progress, pics will be up on sunday

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
day 13- weighed in at 165 today so im up 8 lbs. body fat has stayed the same and i havent lost any definition. i am starting to gain size all over. i cant wait to get new pics up to show you guys the progress, pics will be up on sunday
knt wait to see those pics broo

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
lookin lean and musuclar i am going for that look bro keep it up lookin great ! and i def see sum gains !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results so far, bro !! I'll be keeping an eye on this one .. I began Epi myself a couple days ago @ 40mg/day. Will be bumping to 50mg/day in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to the LEEEAN gains you've obviously gained yourself !

Keep it up !