Intra-Aid: Reviews, Feedback, Thoughts, Etc.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Fellas, we'll try to keep track of all the feedback here on this official thread. We'll post links to reviews and logs. Feel free to post your thoughts of the product is you've used it as well. if you're not familiar with Intra-Aid, FAQs: FAQ: Intra-Aid - the F O R V M. Thanks.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Great Idea U. I have mine posted in my AP/ST log so I may just pull that part out and post it in here.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Great Idea U. I have mine posted in my AP/ST log so I may just pull that part out and post it in here.
Makes things easier for members who want "one stop shopping" for feedback on the new Intra-Aid. If ya see any reviews or feedback, link back to this main thread. Thanks H.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I've been using it almost a week now. The taste, mouth feel and digestibility are excellent. That is extremely important for an intra workout product. You don't want something too heavy in your stomach while training.

My recovery between sets is excellent and I am able to push out a few more reps on each set. Lets see if it continues. So far so good.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It seems to have a good bit of BA9 in it. I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first because I tend to think of BA9 as a pre-wo supplement not an Intra. I've had 3 sessions with it now and have come to like how it is formulated. I'm doing 2 scoops with my workouts and I have for sure felt more energized as the sets go on. I was stacking it with Animal Pump the first 2 times I used it. Crazy! It's still early but i do belive I see the makings of a winner here.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
It seems to have a good bit of BA9 in it. I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first because I tend to think of BA9 as a pre-wo supplement not an Intra. I've had 3 sessions with it now and have come to like how it is formulated. I'm doing 2 scoops with my workouts and I have for sure felt more energized as the sets go on. I was stacking it with Animal Pump the first 2 times I used it. Crazy! It's still early but i do belive I see the makings of a winner here.

Hg
You mean BA? BA9 is the name of the Universal supp...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I get my hands on some, I'll post up some thoughts and feedback...