Forced to Focus with IBE X-Force (sponsored)

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
First I just wanted to say thanks to LMD and IBE for letting me run a log of x-force. I received my bottle on Saturday and was excited to try it. I have tried similar products (i.e. Amp O/V2, Adrenaline, tight xtreme, etc.) and so I'm interested to see how this measures up. I actually took my first dose yesterday. I took two in the AM and didn't feel much of anything to be honest so I think I am going to try dosing it 3 caps/AM and 1-2 Caps at about 3pm.

Background:

I have a really difficult schedule this semester. I am a Pre-med student and an Exercise Science Major. I am taking a 17 credit hours of pure science, (o-chem, anatomy, orthopedic impairments, etc.) and I really need to do well. On top of that I am working 20 hours a week, volunteering at the hospital, doing 8 hours/week of undergrad research in a Microbiology lab and taking care of my 8 month old little girl while my wife teaches 1st grade during the day. I usually get up around 4:30 am and study for a little bit and then hit the gym before starting my day. I end up hitting the sack around 11pm if I'm lucky.

- Mon-Chest/tri's, Tue-Back/Bi's, Wed-Legs, Thur-Chest/tri's, Fri-Shoulders, Sat-Arms. (I also work abs/core everyday.)
- I run 4-6 miles about 4 times a week (training for a 10K)
- Current Supps: Whey Protein, Xtend, Fish/Flax oil, BA, CM, Cordygen-5, Multi, Neovar.
- Diet- I eat about 3500 cals/day (clean)

Goals:

My main goal for this log is to mainly utilize the x-force to help as a study aid. I need something that will give me energy throughout the day and that won't let me crash hard. I will be dosing it pre-workout in the AM, so I am also looking for a good boost of motivation and energy in the gym.

So here I go. Just took my dose of Three caps.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how you guys like it. As I said it is best for focus in my opinion. Higher dosages will completely inhibit appetite.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

So I took my three caps this morning before I hit the gym at about 5am. I didn't really have a greater than normal boost during the workout, but it was decent. After finishing at the gym I went home and ate breakfast and got ready for class. I really didn't feel the extra energy until about 10min before my first class of the day. I was really focused during the lecture and could really tell that it was easier to concentrate. I think 3 caps is the sweet spot for me. I took another 2 caps aroun 3pm, went for a run and then headed back to campus to my last class and then to the library to study. I'm quite pleased with the added focus and concentration that I experienced today.

Side Note: I actually had increased appetite today.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In... looking forward to this log.

Adams

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I had a really long day today but the x-force helped me get through it. I dosed 3 caps in the AM and 2 caps in the PM just like yesterday. The focus effect was a little weaker today but it was still pretty much there throughout my morning classes. I did notice some appetite suppression in the afternoon after my second dose. I was able to get a good leg workout in yesterday while studying some anatomy terms in between sets. I've got a pretty big exam tomorrow and so I needed to study quite a bit today. I took my second dose just before going into the Chem lab for 3 hours. I had some pretty good energy. The only downside Today was that I started to crash around 9pm.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Today was a pretty good day. I'm pleased to say that I did very well on my anatomy practical exam despite it being held at 5pm. Usually I am pretty tired by then and it is hard to focus. Today I took 2 x-force in the morning and then I took 3 at 3:30pm. The energy was clean and I didn't seem to crash to bad today. Appetite was up again, which I still think is a little strange. I'm not really trying to lose weight right now so it doesn't really bother me either way. Looking forward to more good results.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I had another good day today. I actually dosed 2-1-2 today. I took my first dose pre-workout, then the second around noon and the third at about 3:30pm. I was able to get a lot of studying done this afternoon in my research lab. Good clean energy with no crash.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You taking it with or without food? Crazy you have increased appetite, I feel like I don't eat for a really long time after taking it.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking it on an empty stomach. I start feeling hypoglycemic about 30-45 min after dosing and then I just get really hungry. I was starving today. I just couldn't seem to get enough food.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Days 5&6

As busy as my schedule is, it just seems to keep getting busier. These pas two days were pretty good. Same story as the previous day. I can really tell that I have enhanced focus if I dose my x-force about 45min before I hit the books. I went to a few reviews this weekend for an O-chem exam and an functional anatomy exam that I have to take this next week. I'm hoping that I can continue to study hard through next week. Energy is clean too and I haven't been crashing at night. Appetite is still up, but again I am not complaining because I'm not on a restricted calorie diet atm.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff... X-Force was a god send for me in my english classes.... and soon my upcoming literature class. That stuff blows, so I really need something to keep me up and focused.

Adams

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Yesterday was a rest day, so I took a break from the x-force to save it for the days when I really have to hit the books hard. Today was a pretty busy day and I didn't have a lot of time to study and I also a pretty big quiz in func. anatomy. I dosed my 3 x-force in the morning and I can definitely tell that taking a day off helped. I felt the same good clean energy and intense focus that I felt the first time I dosed 3 caps. I was able to really prioritize my time today and by the time I had to take my quiz i was really focused. I ended up acing it and got some other assignments finished too. Looking forward to another good day tomorrow.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Days 8-11

I know it has been a few days since I have posted. My inernet has been down for a couple of days and I have been crazy busy with classes. The good news is that I can't say enough good things about x-force. I'm loving the fact that after a long day of classes and what not I am still able to get another 2-3 hours of studying in before I hit the sack. I've still been dosing 3 in the AM and 2 in the PM. I've only got 7 caps left which I'll split up between tomorrow and Monday. Monday I have a pretty big mid-term, so I'm gonna be studying like a mad man. Other good things to note are that my mood is significantly improved while on x-force and I am overall more positive. I like the fact that it does not make me jittery because then I feel like I can't focus and I get a little antsy and have a difficult time studying. Appetite is about the same and sometimes even increased. I will report back again after my exam on Monday with a final write-up that sums up my thoughts about x-force. The only thing I'm a little dissapointed with is that there is only 60 caps in a bottle. I know that I have been dosing it rather high but I am just not that sensitive to stims anymore.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Well I finished up my bottle of x-force today. I would like to again thank LMD and IBE for letting me try out x-force. It is, in my opinion, a very solid focus supp which has helped me get through a rough couple of weeks of school. I ended up doing well though on my exam today and a few other quizzes that were pretty important as well.

I went through the bottle kind of fast but I had to dose it pretty high to get the desired effect. I've already ordered a couple more bottles of this stuff to get me through the next month or so. This is and will be a very tough semester for me.

These are my main thoughts about x-force:

Positives:

-Increased Mood and sense of well-being
-Increased ability to focus
-No Jitters
-No crash
-Long lasting clean energy

Negatives:

-Only 60caps in the bottle
-I needed to dose it 3-AM/2-PM to get the desired effects

Overall I really like this supp and will definitely continue to use this or other products like this to get me through the rest of my schooling. I don't think that it is a great choice as a pre-workout supp if you're looking for a big energy boost. I didn't use this as a typical fat burner and for me it actually increased my appetite, so this wouldn't be my personal choice for use on a cut. I do like it as a focus supp though and I hope to continue to get the same results out of my next few bottles.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Well I finished up my bottle of x-force today. I would like to again thank LMD and IBE for letting me try out x-force. It is, in my opinion, a very solid focus supp which has helped me get through a rough couple of weeks of school. I ended up doing well though on my exam today and a few other quizzes that were pretty important as well.

I went through the bottle kind of fast but I had to dose it pretty high to get the desired effect. I've already ordered a couple more bottles of this stuff to get me through the next month or so. This is and will be a very tough semester for me.

These are my main thoughts about x-force:

Positives:

-Increased Mood and sense of well-being
-Increased ability to focus
-No Jitters
-No crash
-Long lasting clean energy

Negatives:

-Only 60caps in the bottle
-I needed to dose it 3-AM/2-PM to get the desired effects

Overall I really like this supp and will definitely continue to use this or other products like this to get me through the rest of my schooling. I don't think that it is a great choice as a pre-workout supp if you're looking for a big energy boost. I didn't use this as a typical fat burner and for me it actually increased my appetite, so this wouldn't be my personal choice for use on a cut. I do like it as a focus supp though and I hope to continue to get the same results out of my next few bottles.
Glad you enjoyed it. 5 a day is insane for myself, but as you said some are just impervious to stims. As for the 60ct bottle, that is something I can bring up with lake. I dont think 90ct bottles are out of the question. Most just need 2 or so a day, lasting a month. That was the reasoning. Any feed back will only help us grow our line to the customers liking.

Adams

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. I have really enjoyed the XF so far, but I only use it on days that I have class. I don't use it on Thursday or Saturday, but I use it on Sunday before I train. It lasts longer this way and I don't become too attenuated to the geranium.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Nice review. I have really enjoyed the XF so far, but I only use it on days that I have class. I don't use it on Thursday or Saturday, but I use it on Sunday before I train. It lasts longer this way and I don't become too attenuated to the geranium.
Thanks, I think that most of the reason I've had to dose it so high is because of attenuation to the Geranamine. I have been using it Monday-Saturday and only taking a break on Sunday. I think I may need to try something like reset-ad to help me get more sensitive to stims again. I still think it's a great study aid though and it would be great if it came in a 90 or 100 count bottle.