Just tried RPM today...

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
This is some phenomical stuff. Thanks to everybody for recommending it to me and thank you AN!!! Lately I have been ready to leave the gym near the end of my workout. Today I had energy just leaking out my pores and I didn't want to leave the gym! It wasn't that insane jittery feeling lots of other stims give me either.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Your 164pounds yea? How many caps do you take a day?

I'm 180ish and my sweet spot is 3 caps. I find taking them an hou and a half before workout is best for me. I tried 4 one day but then thought i was going to pass out in the gym, think that was lack of food in the morning though :) I love the feeling RPM gives me just before i hit the gym. Amazing intense work outs :hammer:

M

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
badass

i was on RPM for a month. it was excellent. my energy was out the roof. insane. my reps on the first day went from 185X5 to 185X7 (bench) i am not shitting you. and i felt like i could lift for days. plus i ended up getting leaner on the stuff. BADASS. i took 3 pills before 1 hour before lifting.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
rpm is a staple in my PCT arsenal.........and otherwise too. i take 30-45 days off, after 60 days of use. Good stuff

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is some phenomical stuff. Thanks to everybody for recommending it to me and thank you AN!!! Lately I have been ready to leave the gym near the end of my workout. Today I had energy just leaking out my pores and I didn't want to leave the gym! It wasn't that insane jittery feeling lots of other stims give me either.
Thanks for your brief review. Yep, RPM delivers SMOOTH energy, all right. It makes ME feel like I'm moving in slow motion, even though time moves the same...Like Chub mentioned, though, I never feel them kick in until ~80 minutes after I take them...All you other guys (Chub, Matt6969 and lennoxchi), thanks for your quick comments as well. Glad RPM is LOVED :)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Your 164pounds yea? How many caps do you take a day?

I'm 180ish and my sweet spot is 3 caps. I find taking them an hou and a half before workout is best for me. I tried 4 one day but then thought i was going to pass out in the gym, think that was lack of food in the morning though :) I love the feeling RPM gives me just before i hit the gym. Amazing intense work outs :hammer:
I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine so I can't imagine taking 3 since I hate that feeling that my heart is going to explode mid-workout. 2 seemed like just enough. I wasn't jittery but I honestly felt like I could have just stayed in the gym all day.

Thanks for your brief review. Yep, RPM delivers SMOOTH energy, all right. It makes ME feel like I'm moving in slow motion, even though time moves the same...Like Chub mentioned, though, I never feel them kick in until ~80 minutes after I take them...All you other guys (Chub, Matt6969 and lennoxchi), thanks for your quick comments as well. Glad RPM is LOVED :)
Yeah! It was very very smooth energy without a crash. I got a sample of Muscle-Tech's Nano-Vapor a few weeks ago and tried it cause it was free and it made me feel like I just injected a few pounds of cocaine in me. Lots of preworkout stims seem to rely on the caffeine but RPM was very nice. No crash or anything. I am looking foward to trying other AN products such as Neovar and Drive in the future!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up everyone thank you all for the great compliments! planetfuzz Im glad you enjoy success with RPM. I enjoy it when taken simply for the fact that it is not a sugar rush, crash type feeling that most other pre-workouts deliver. Its a calm energy that offers an increase to what you naturally have, nothing absoluetly nuts, but yet its the perfect amount to help you get where you want to be. congrats man keep it up!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all the comments above. RPM seems to take a little longer to kick in than most pre w/o supps, but it is alot smoother energy too.
I ran the RPM/DRIVE stack and loved it.:thumbsup:

M

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
mine didnt take real long to kick in but i took a relatively high dosage for my weight. but over all i would give the product a 6 out of 5

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
mine didnt take real long to kick in but i took a relatively high dosage for my weight. but over all i would give the product a 6 out of 5
awesome! thank you very much. yeah for those of you who are interested as a speedier more intense RPM feeling. take the normal dosage uncapped. woo it hits quick

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
awesome! thank you very much. yeah for those of you who are interested as a speedier more intense RPM feeling. take the normal dosage uncapped. woo it hits quick
Uncapped! I like the sound of that. You just open the cap in your mouth??

J

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Uncapped! I like the sound of that. You just open the cap in your mouth??
I'd suggest dissolving it in water... RPM tastes terrible. If you try to shotgun it, it'll stick all over your tongue and the back of your mouth, and you'll be gagging for the next 5 minutes.

But damn it hits you fast using that method :twisted:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha no water for me. straight down it. it kinda tastes like a VERY VERY strong green tea to me hhaah

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
would you suggest reducing the amount of caps you take if you were opening them up and taking them? or just the same dose?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I am out of RPM, I am going to have to get more to try that. :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
am i the only one who gets incredibly bad heartburn from RPM? its the only reason i dont take it, ruins my workout.

F

flexwell666

Awards
mine should be arriving today along with another bottle of igf-2 and neovar. been using igf-2 for 2.5 weeks and just started to feel it really kicking in this week (except for the deep sleep which was there on day 1). hoping this puts me over the top and will add in neovar when my igf-2 runs out.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I ran out of my free samples of RPM today. First workout without it...ugh...can you get addicted to this stuff? ha

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
haha no water for me. straight down it. it kinda tastes like a VERY VERY strong green tea to me hhaah
I tried RPM uncapped, the taste was so potent. I chugged it down with water and almost vommed. Won't be trying that again lol. The taste was just too much for me

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I tried RPM uncapped, the taste was so potent. I chugged it down with water and almost vommed. Won't be trying that again lol. The taste was just too much for me

lol its an aquired taste ';)