My final Stoked! Review

moondg29

Awards
Sadly, today was my last workout on Stoked!

I don't want to come in here and give number ratings for Stoked!, because I believe that would be unfair. If it isn't a protein blend, I don't like giving number reviews. How can I compare Stoked!, to let's say, a pre workout blend? For that reason, I'll describe what I felt on Stoked! and why I think it's a hell of a product.

Things I can 100% attribute to Stoked!

-Increased Drive/Motivation/Libido - Whatever you want to call it, I felt more motivated to do anything in AND out of the gym.

-Fantastic workouts.

-Confidence boost, etc.

Things I can't attribute to Stoked! (or can't feel)

-Reduced estrogen/increase in test. Honestly, this could have led to the increased drive etc, or it might have just been the epimidium. There's no way to tell without blood work.

-The antioxidant effects of t-resv. Obviously I can't feel myself fighting off oxidation better.

-I'm a young guy so I didn't really notice increased sexual function (except for some libido). "Increased sexual function" is so vague that it could include a whole array of things. Either way, there was an increase in libido.

In conclusion, I give Stoked! two very big thumbs up. I love it when a product does what is advertised, AND is extremely healthy for you. If you haven't tried it yet, go ahead and pick up a bottle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great review thank you for taking the time to give such detail.

The things I like about is as you say the flat out confidence and motivation it gives me to workout even harder. Speaking of harder well ahh well you understand :).

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Great review, thanks for the kind words and taking the time to write this....If there is anything I can help you with, I'm just a pm away :)