MassFX MS + Activate Xtreme Log In My Quest For Mass And Testosterone...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---+---+--- MassFX MS + Activate Xtreme ---+---+---​

Cycle start date: 13th September, For 30 Days.

Log updates will include effects marked on the following:
Endurance, Strength, Libido, Vascularity, Appetite, Aggression, Mood, Muscle Hardening/Density as well as an overview. Log will be updated twice or 3 times per week as I only have 2 workouts per week.

---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+ Stats ---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

Current Weight: 157pounds
Bodyfat: around 13%
Current Calorie intake: Around 2600-2700cals per day, with 160ish grams of protein.
Workouts: 2x workouts only per week with 2 30min cardio sessions in the week, early morning. I tend to recover somewhat slower so I keep my workouts limited for now, but im growing great.

Problem areas: Love handles, lower abs.

---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+ Goals ---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

Ultimate goal: Recomp
Details: my expectations are high for this stack, but ideally I would like to see a gain in 5+pounds or more, whilst dropping 2-3pounds of fat.

Stack Reasons:

I believe i need some extra testosterone, so thats the reason why I've chosen this stack. To increase total test and increase free test is well, looking in particular for strength gains, mass gains, and lower bodyfat particularly in the abdominal region.

---+---+---+---+---+---+ Other Supplements ---+---+---+---+---+---

Time released multi-vitamin, Ginkgo Biloba (blood circulation), Cod liver oil, whey.

---+---+---+---+---+---+---+ Final Notes ---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

Dosing Plans: 4 x MassFX MS everyday, 4 x AX everyday
Workout days: 1 of each in the morning, 2 of each pre-workout, 1 of each few hours after workout to keep testosterone elevated.
Off Days: 1 of each taken 4x daily split throughout the day.

Thanks, I'll report back with honest feedback :)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i really don't think you're going to gain that much muscle and lose that much fat at the same time and ur protein intake seems kinda low but good luck to ya

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 2]=---

Workout: Biceps

3 x 8 Barbell Curls 50lb's
3 x 8 Dumbell Curls 20lb's each arm
3 x 8 Hammer Curls 20lb's each arm

Pump: Noticably better compared to my last workout.
Strength: Increased from last bicep workout
Libido: Definate increase in libido on Day 1 in the evening, and an increase in harder wood already.
Vascularity: Same, good overall
Appetite: Definate increase today in appetite
Aggression: Normal
Mood: Feel like my thinking is clearer, less stress
Muscle Hardness/Density:normal

---=[Overview]=---

My biceps workouts are done at home, just about everything else is worked out in the gym, bicep workouts are what Im having trouble in increasing strength. There the most painstaking workouts for me as i use free weights for this. Today was great, better then the last bicep workout, curled a 50lb's barbell well for 3 sets with increased reps compared to my last workout. Hammer curls and Dumbell curls had more reps then last workout. Had a hard pump, which I was impressed with. On the first day of the stack which was yesterday, I noticed harder wood in the evening and increased libido which is great. Appetite had increased noticably today which is something im looking for, as Im trying to up my protein intake by another 20grams or so.

Thats it for now, will update the log on my next workout day on wednesday. I've got good expectations for this stack as I know there solid products.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 2]=---

3 x 8 Barbell Curls 50lb's
3 x 8 Dumbell Curls 20lb's each arm
3 x 8 Hammer Curls 20lb's each arm

Pump: Noticably better compared to my last workout.
Strength: Increased from last bicep workout
Libido: Definate increase in libido on Day 1 in the evening, and an increase in harder wood already.
Vascularity: Same, good overall
Appetite: Definate increase today in appetite
Aggression: Normal
Mood: Feel like my thinking is clearer, less stress
Muscle Hardness/Density:normal

---=[Overview]=---

My biceps workouts are done at home, just about everything else is worked out in the gym, bicep workouts are what Im having trouble in increasing strength. There the most painstaking workouts for me as i use free weights for this. Today was great, better then the last bicep workout, curled a 50lb's barbell well for 3 sets with increased reps compared to my last workout. Hammer curls and Dumbell curls had more reps then last workout. Had a hard pump, which I was impressed with. On the first day of the stack which was yesterday, I noticed harder wood in the evening and increased libido which is great. Appetite had increased noticably today which is something im looking for, as Im trying to up my protein intake by another 20grams or so.

Thats it for now, will update the log on my next workout day on wednesday. I've got good expectations for this stack as I know there solid products.
try going 10-12 reps with barbell for size and then mix in some 6-8 reps for strength. if you're not seeing results maybe u should do the curls at the gym. there's a possibility that since you think it's a weak part of your body you're training them more and with not enough protein with too much exercise you're overtraining which will decrease your strength and size. you're diet doesn't seem like enough either. you're basically eating maintenance calories while lifting and doing cardio. by the time you burn everything off from exercise you're probably at like 2,000 cals or less.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jsp,

Thanks for the tip. From my next bicep workouts i'll hit out as many reps upto 8 that i can, and then lower the weight slightly and try and push in a few more reps. I do often vary my rep ranges and weight between 8-12, I always see growth from all my workouts, my biceps do grow from the workouts, for sure. the cals im having right now, around 2600-2700 a day, I've been gaining consistently since december last year, I dont think its maintenance for me otherwise It would probably be more difficult for me to gain weight...but, im definately trying to add in extra 200-300calories this month and up my protein intake. Appetite is definately better since Day 1 of this stack which is great.

Thanks for the tips.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jsp,

Thanks for the tip. From my next bicep workouts i'll hit out as many reps upto 8 that i can, and then lower the weight slightly and try and push in a few more reps. I do often vary my rep ranges and weight between 8-12, I always see growth from all my workouts, my biceps do grow from the workouts, for sure. the cals im having right now, around 2600-2700 a day, I've been gaining consistently since december last year, I dont think its maintenance for me otherwise It would probably be more difficult for me to gain weight...but, im definately trying to add in extra 200-300calories this month and up my protein intake. Appetite is definately better since Day 1 of this stack which is great.

Thanks for the tips.
no prob. whenever i take activate i eat like a horse i love it. take some gut health with it and you're set. also if u want to i'd suggest taking some of usp labs powerfull with this stack. strength for me went up a lot with activate and powerfull along with insanely huge pumps at the gym and a wonderful night sleep.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 5]=---

Workout: Triceps

3 x 8 Close Grip Bench Press - Another PR Since Last Workout
3 x 8-10 Dips
3 x 8 Tricep Cable Pulldowns

Pump: Good Pump
Strength: Steadily Increasing
Libido: Definately Up, Wood has increased.
Vascularity: Good, Pretty Much The Same
Appetite: Increased A Little
Aggression: Started To Get More Irritable
Mood: Dont Feel Stressed Out, Good Mood
Muscle Hardness/Density:Increased A Little

---=[Overview]=---

Had a great triceps workout, strength was up from my last workout, In my first set of the bench press my strength was up noticably, pushed 2 extra bars from my last workout, and then had to lower it 1 bar in the last few sets, but its still 1 bar higher then my last workout, so thats great. Starting to feel more aggressive and getting angry more easily, had a little increased acne on day 3. Seem to have more hunger which is great. But im looking for more throughout this stack. Everything good so far. Next update will be on my workout on Sunday. Pump in this workout was noticably better though, tshirt felt more tighter then normal. Getting wood more easily and definately have more increased libido, and confidence.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 11]=---

Workout: Shoulders

3 x 8 Shoulder Press Machine - PR, Increased By One Plate Since Last Shoulder Workout
3 x 8-9 Shoulder Machine (sorry not sure what its called) PR of +1 plate from last use
3 x 8 Shoulder Cable Pull Ups - PR by +1 plate.

Pump: Great
Strength: Definately Increased
Libido: Definately Up, Stronger Wood
Vascularity: Appears To Be Increasing Slowly
Appetite: Getting Better
Aggression: Definately Up!
Mood: No Stress About Sod All
Muscle Hardness/Density:Same

---=[Overview]=---

All my shoulder lifts that I do at the gym are up by one plate. I think these plates are 5-10pounds each if im not wrong. Vascularity in my arms seem to be steadily increasing somehow, Im leaning out a fair bit on my abdomen, this I've definately noticed as my joggers have been getting looser this past week in particular. Voice feels deeper throughout the day, Definate increase in facial acne so far which is a great sign of increased test, Appetite has been crap for some reason since last month when I started taking AP, not sure if it was because of AP but its been supressed in a weird way since i started that roughly?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 15]=---

3 x 8 Barbell Curls - Around 50lb's, Strength Is Up For Sure
3 x 8 Dumbell Curls - Same weight as previous workout
3 x 8 Hammer Curls - same weight as previous workout

Pump: Great, Noticable
Strength: Increased Noticably
Libido: Definately Up, Stronger Wood
Vascularity: Great
Appetite: Getting Better
Aggression: More Aggressive
Mood: No Stress About Sod All
Muscle Hardness/Density:Same

---=[Overview]=---

The weight i used for doing my first set of Barbell curls, Normally i cant curl 50lb's for 8 reps or so, during this workout, i Managed that so i KNOW my strength is up. great pump during the workout, very noticable, Leaning out a round the abdomen, waistline seems different, but not noticably smaller as yet, but fat on abdomen, particular at the top seems to be staying lean and getting leaner each day so far. Will update my log for my tricep workout on Wednesday. Loving the stack so far.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Final Review]=---

Didn't seem much interest in the log so i skipped on updating the workout updates, but im finishing my log with a final review as to how this cycle went :)

Strength gains definately went up on just about every lift by around 10-20pounds, definate increase in facial acne, noticable increased libido, aggression slightly up. Both these products live up to their claims, definately will be running the cycle again.

Starting weight was 157 lb's, Ending weight now is 162 lb's. Total gain of about 5 lb's. Bearing in mind my calories were only around 2400 as I had trouble last month eating those extra few calories. Appetite is better slightly this month. Its cocked up since taking AP 2 months prior, hoping to get my appetite sorted a.s.a.p. The stack kept me lean, and leaned out very slightly in the end.

Good cycle, very happy with the gains bearing in mind my appetite difficulty that month. Looks like i'll reach my goal at the end of the year. Hope somebody found this useful.

Thanks for reading my log.