MassFX/hyperdrolx2 LOGGAGE

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Alright homeys this is my first log, but I will be logging my progress with massfx and hyperdrol x2

I'll also be stacking neovar recomped, and the new NOshotgun for acute kidney failure lol.

As for food i'm on a "seefood" diet for the winter

Today is my 2nd day on them dosing them each at 4 caps a day

2hyperdrol in the morning after breakfist, and 2 before bed.

2 mass fx 4-6 hours or so later. on workout days 45 mins preworkout. and then again 4-6 hours later

So typically

Off day:

10:30am-2hyperdrols

4:00pm 2 mass fx

9:00pm 2 mass fx

1:00am 2 hyperdrols

On day:

10:30am-2hyperdrols

2massfx at X time-45 mins preworkout

2 mass fx x-time-4-6 hours afterworkout

2hyperdrols 1:00am

Ill cover the two days so far in this post

Upon my first dose of hyperdrol sunday I was pretty damn sick, I must be pretty forksolin sensitive because I was nearly doubled over with stomach pain which subsided about four hours or so later, I suspensefully took mass fx a few hours later but no sides, as for night dose I took my hyperdrols with a shitload of water and it didnt seem to bother me.

Today-Monday- ****ing christ I thought i was going to die this morning, I took two hyperdrols with breakfist, and a large cup of coffee before class, and 5 minutes into the class I have the most uncomfortable ****/barf/dizzy/disorientated feeling where i counted down every second of every minute till i got the hell out of there, I came home drank alot of water ate a little something and slept for about two hours and woke up better, took my 2 mass fx at 5:30 hit the gym 6:30 and did legs (which I had taken a break from so lost some size/strength)

Squats
305x6
285x6
275x6

Leg press
605x6
605x5

Stiff legged deads (I dunno about you but my hams are substantially molested after squats/press)

175x6
175x6

Seated calve raise
225(5 plates)x6
225x6

My gym dosent have the 45degree calve raise so I had to opt for standing on the back of the military press bench and doing a calve extentsion excercise.

I'm not sure if it's a placebo but i felt like the man today strutting away fromt he squat rack, welcome to the jungle blasting in my headphones, and after my workout i was still ready for war pacing outside with some euphoric feelings till my ride came and got me

Alrighty I shall report back tomorrow !

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I havent yet recived my neovar/shotgun yet I'll let you know when it becomes part of the regimen

Forget to note Starting weight:170

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
any questions in regards to the Neovar Recomped let me know! Good luck with the run!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys my bad about posting so late but I didnt get much sleep last night(not because of supps) and was at school from 9-6 so i was exhausted to say the least, I lowered my morning dose of hyperdrol to one, and increased my water take, only mild stomach discomfort this time, i suppose im adjusting, so I came home took a power nap until about 8 o clock or so and still being tired as **** i had alot of motivation to hit the gym so today was chest (weak from exhaustion but still managed to bang it out with aggression rawr)

Flat bench
275x4
255x5

Incline bench (was signifigantly weak today, but like I said just from the long day)

205x6
205x6
205x6

Weighted dips

90x6
90x6
90x6

threw in a set of DB squeeze press
70x6

Again i'm not sure if it's kicking in yet, or its just placebo but i felt like the ****ing man after my workout like a giddy school girl with an impressive set of bulging deltoids :bb3:

LOL

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
try using db instead of BB. you wil see more growth imo

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Hell no man, I really see nothing from DBs, barbell just blows my chest up, genetically though my chest dosent like to grow, but bench is where its at for me. I think theres studies to suggest BB stimulates more fiber? :wtf:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hell no man, I really see nothing from DBs, barbell just blows my chest up, genetically though my chest dosent like to grow, but bench is where its at for me. I think theres studies to suggest BB stimulates more fiber? :wtf:
you have it opposite. the BB will help widen your chest, but for growth its all about the DB's. You will see growth in stabilizer muscles that BB doesnt hit as well as target muscles. Form as always is essential. Try is again. Use supersets though chest/back.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, got my NO shotgun today, as i've stated before I dont have a car so im kind of at the mercy of others to get to the gym, and today it didnt happen HOWEVER luckily i've got a barbell with about 100 pounds of weights or so and i had myself a dirty jailhouse workout, it wasnt enough weight so i found some full paint cans and put them on the ends of the bar hahah, but the **** it was hard as hell on the eccentric part of the lifting, intensity was vicious today and aggression was lion kingish

So today did what I could
standing olympic bar curls
Pretty good estimate at the weight was close to 150 so well just say
150x6
150x6
150x5

Concentration curls
50x6
50x6

Laying tricept extensions with olympic bar
130x6
130x6
130x5

DB kickbacks
45x6
45x6

Pumps were AWESOME, I snapped a picture but it hardly does them justice, Ill take better ones in the weeks to come

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile since i've posted we're moving out of my current house so its been a brutal couch hurling couple of days

I couldnt make it to the gym thursday so I took off, but friday was shoulders

Military BB press
225x6
225x6
205x6

Arnold db press
80x4
75x4
70x4

Standing side db lateral raises
40x6
35x6

closegrip Upright BB rows
135x5
135x4

And saturday I did back after a two week break because I had pulled a muscle

BB rows
195x6
195x6
185x5

One armed DB rows
95x6
95x6

Weighted sternum pull ups
25x5
25x4
dropped the weight and did 8

Notes: Libido is up a tad, and the feeling of overall goodness is def present, I will probably be uping my dose back up to 4 hyperdrols a day but something like 1 pill each few hours, 2 at a time kills my stomach

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you're either a lot stronger than you look or your numbers are off.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
well, i sure as hell wish i was back up there, mayn. i gotta say i'm a little jealous.

yeah but its rough on the joints homey i really need to switch off to some volume training, prob after this stack because I wanna see how much strength increases

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's been so long guys very busy with this move, and i've been exhausted So ill post my last three workouts

Monday: Legs

Squats
315x6
335x4
315x5

Leg press
650x5
650x5

Stiff legged deadlifts
185x6
185x5

Seated calf raise
270x5 (6plates)
225x5
200x7

Notes: leg strength is DEF on the rise, and when i got done with my workout i felt like ****ing leonidas ready to charge into battle

Tuesday I didnt get a chance to go

Wensday: Chest

Flat bench
275x5
275x4
255x5

incline bench
225x5
225x4

Weighted dips
Bodyweight + two 45s
260x5
Dropped a 45 cuz my shoulders were toast
215x6

I was training my friend aswell today so i didnt quite feel "into it" a mediocre workout I was at 300 for 3 not too long back but for some reason my strength dropped, but im slowly working my way back up im going to try 295 for 3-4 next week.

Today-thursday

Arms
olympic bar curls two 45s

135x5
135x3-These are brutal lol

Generic DB curls
65x5
60x4

Standing ez bar curl
105x8

Threw in a set of db hammer curls for the hell of it

60x6

Skull crushers with the ez bar could def do way more with a spot

115x6
115x6

DB kickbacks
40x6
40x6

And a set of cable pushdowns

190x5

Arm pumps were insane today

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I also got my neovar recomped last week, so im also stacking that xD

As far as libido goes its hit or mass like yesterday I had a raging mega huge boner before class and today eh i could care less

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice shot of the guns. Just be sure not to drink the chemicals over the sink. They might look like Kool-aide, but I'll bet they don't taste like it.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Hahah I was hoping if i did i'd get some mutated super powers that allowed me to get inside the minds of unsuspecting females and force them to undress

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I tried that, hoping the same thing. After I regained consciousness, EMTs were pumping my stomach in an ambulance. I was quite dissappointed.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
LOL

The worst part is whoever gave you cpr was most likely a dude or an old lady

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL

The worst part is whoever gave you cpr was most likely a dude or an old lady
I just pretend it was a hot chick. It helps lighten up bad memories. I do the same thing about remembering the time I broke my leg....while doing 3 hot chicks at the same time?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys been awhile my bad, finally just got internet up in this *****

Took the weekend off got pretty damn smashed on saturday night So i was expecting to be weak on monday for legs but it was QUITE the opposite alright so this week so far

Monday: legs

Squats
375x3
315x7
315x7

Leg press
680x5
650x5

Stiff legged deads
205x5
205x5

seated calve raise
225x5
225x5

HOLY ****, I was not expecting to be able to even do 375 once let alone rep it, strength in legs is certainly titanic at the moment.

tuesday: off

Today: wensday, chest.

I've developed this weird little hard bump on on my wrist and its painful as ****, I have very little range of motion with my wrist.

But whatever went along and tried to truck through todays chest workout

Flat bench-Wow hurt soo bad i had to drop weight signifigantly

245x5
225x7
225x6

Incline DB press
100x3
95x5
90x5

Weighted dips-ouch as well lol
one plate x8
one plate and a 25 x8

Also intensity wasnt really there today more as frustration was because of the pain, tommorrow is arms so well see how that goes.

As far as libido, I seem to be really horny in the morning lol like an hour to two after i wake up, aggression is defff up people are making some comments lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your wrist, man. Ice that **** up. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Due to the unpopularity of the log and wrist injury which seems to have cured itself now I havent really posted, BUT I will post my end results of the 4 week run

Today was chest and i had a PR max on flat bench for 335x1

I am also weighting in at 176 pounds so i'm +6.

Ill be doing the rest of my maximal lifts throughout the week

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
335 1RM is pretty good for 176lbs.

Nice job.

Eager to see your final results.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
335 1RM is pretty good for 176lbs.

Nice job.

Eager to see your final results.
yeah thats real good.........

all the way to the chest?, or like all the kids at my gym........just like squats, shallow?

if its to the chest with no bounce, thats real good.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Yup man, all the way down, to be honest i dont think i'd have much of a rib cage left if I tried to bounce that off my chest haha