Neoborn's "Back That Sh*t Up" With Reverse Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Neoborn's "Back That Sh*t Up" With Reverse Log

  1. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Neoborn's "Back That Sh*t Up" With Reverse Log


    Hey Guys,

    I just got my first look n taste of Reverse. I'm just gonna post a small review and see what other people think as well when they try it. I know I'm not really going to 'feel' much of anything due to the nature of the product, except the wellbeing thing but anyway, here we go

    1. Nice looking bottle
    2. Purple caps.

    Taking 2 Reverse a day, started yesterday. Taking both in the morning.

    Reverse (60 Capsules) By: IBE


  2. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    769

    Reputation

    subbed - groovy man. . .
  3. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Just curious.. What do you intend to "feel" on this supp? I thought it was meant to be a staple/enhance longevity.

    You'll have to run this log for awhile...
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    In man. I'm just starting TNT, doing the Trans-Resveratrol Sublingual, should be fun.
  5. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Just curious.. What do you intend to "feel" on this supp? I thought it was meant to be a staple/enhance longevity.

    You'll have to run this log for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I just got my first look n taste of Reverse. I'm just gonna post a small review and see what other people think as well when they try it. I know I'm not really going to 'feel' much of anything due to the nature of the product, except the wellbeing thing but anyway, here we go

    1. Nice looking bottle
    2. Purple caps.

    Taking 2 Reverse a day, started yesterday. Taking both in the morning.
    Looks like someone just clicked and responded hmmmmm
  6. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Looks like someone just clicked and responded hmmmmm

    .......Right...
  7. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    the results may not be dramatic, but I for one will be following and appreciate you taking the time to log it
  8. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    320212

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This should be interesting. Maybe. Subb'd for feelings of well-being.
  9. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    This should be interesting. Maybe. Subb'd for feelings of well-being.
    LOL
  10. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    I have been taking a couple a day first thing in the morning. Feeling good though no noticeable effects
  11. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2742

    Reputation

    Edit:
  12. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Still taking this, it may be placebo but I'm feeling pretty good from this stuff after taking it. You know general well being.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. 3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"
    By thesinner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in