Neoborn's "Back That Sh*t Up" With Reverse Log

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I just got my first look n taste of Reverse. I'm just gonna post a small review and see what other people think as well when they try it. I know I'm not really going to 'feel' much of anything due to the nature of the product, except the wellbeing thing but anyway, here we go :)

1. Nice looking bottle
2. Purple caps.

Taking 2 Reverse a day, started yesterday. Taking both in the morning.

Reverse (60 Capsules) By: IBE

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just curious.. What do you intend to "feel" on this supp? I thought it was meant to be a staple/enhance longevity.

You'll have to run this log for awhile...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just curious.. What do you intend to "feel" on this supp? I thought it was meant to be a staple/enhance longevity.

You'll have to run this log for awhile...
Hey Guys,

I just got my first look n taste of Reverse. I'm just gonna post a small review and see what other people think as well when they try it. I know I'm not really going to 'feel' much of anything due to the nature of the product, except the wellbeing thing but anyway, here we go :)

1. Nice looking bottle
2. Purple caps.

Taking 2 Reverse a day, started yesterday. Taking both in the morning.
Looks like someone just clicked and responded hmmmmm :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
the results may not be dramatic, but I for one will be following and appreciate you taking the time to log it :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting. Maybe. Subb'd for feelings of well-being.:)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking a couple a day first thing in the morning. Feeling good though no noticeable effects :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Still taking this, it may be placebo but I'm feeling pretty good from this stuff after taking it. You know general well being.