Tearing it up with TNT and cissus-drol (unsponsored)

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty then, I'm clearing up some of this log into a better format:

Goal for this stack: Recomp.

Short history: 8 weeks of cutting then started AP which throws carbs back into my diet. For the duration of my bottle and this stack which should both end around the end of September, I will aim for a recomp. October will be back to a no/low carb diet and cut the last few pounds I didn't the first time around then November will be when I run my Epi/Dermacrine cycle.

I started my cut at about 243 pounds, got down to 221 then when I put carb back in my diet, I went up to 224-225 which is where I am sitting now. I would say my BF is around, and at least, 15%. I do have calipers, but you know how it is.

Current Supps:
Pre-workout: JP8, 10g BCAA's, 5g glutamine
Post-workout: 50g whey protein, 35g carbs, 7g creatine mono, 5g glutamine

Of course, TNT stack and cissus-drol which I dose 3 times per day with meals. I cut out my ZMA because of Tforce which has some in it.

Other Supps: ON multi, fishoil caps from NP, Recreate (ending Sept 15)

DAY 1 - OFF DAY (First day of TNT and cissus-drol)

DAY 2 - CHEST

Flat Bar Bench:
15 x 135lb
10 x 185lb
10 x 215lb
8 x 225lb

Previously, I have only been able to do 4-5 reps at 215 and this week after one day of the stack i cranked 8x225.

Incline Flat Bar Bench:
10 x 135
10 x 185
8 x 185

No records here but I was taking it easy because I was quite suprised by my bench PR

Pull Down Machine (the machine that works your lats and lower chest/abs):
10 x 180 x 3

Flys:
10 x 30lb
10 x 40lb
10 x 40lb

Pec Deck:
10 x 205 x 2

The overall feeling and intensity was definitely there because I was pumped from my PR and the JP8 is always intense.. I don't imagine the TNT stack is really going to kick in for a few days but I think the 6-bromo in the cissus-drol is givin'er.

End of the workout, I feel great. I am looking forward to the next 29 days of awesome on this stack. Given how this workout went, I expect fantastic strength increases.

I've never logged before so if you guys want information I've missed let me know!

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good start to your log man :) Maybe list what your goals are/and some stats like your starting weight etc?

Good luck. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I wasn't going to log this stack but after my first workout using it, I am compelled to; this is going to be one wild ride.

So as the title says, I just started the TnT stack and cissus-drol yesterday (Saturday Sept 6). Dosing it 3x per day with meals.

My other supplements right now include Recreate/AP, JP8 and basic support supps such as protein, mono, carbs, xtend, fishoil, mulit yada yada

End of the workout, I feel great. I am looking forward to the next 29 days of awesome on this stack. Given how this workout went, I expect fantastic strength increases.

I've never logged before so if you guys want information I've missed let me know!
Good start. So are you looking for strength and muscle mass gains? Or are you looking to recomp? Goals (as Craig said) would be a good thing to mention somewhere (also everything else I said)...How long have you been using Recreate?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very nice set up boyders!
i'm running tnt myself. i'll be following along to see how it treats you.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice arsenal of products, Im sure the cissus-drol will work nicely with the tnt stack and the recreate and the ap. You should be in for some fun without a doubt. :thumbsup:

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Now that my first post is edited, no need for this one!

Last edited:
Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I've been using recreate for 2 weeks but I'm dosing it so it will only last 22

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 - ARMS!!!

Well I woke up kind of late so I really had to rush and shorten my workout because I have to work today which sucks. I wanted a longer arm day!

Biceps:

EZ-Bar Curls:
35's: 2 x 10, 1 x 8
Seated Alternating DB Curls:
12 x 25lb, 10 x 40lb, 3 x 45lb

Triceps:

Warmup with 15 unweighted dips
EZ-Bar Skull Crushers:
12 x 25's, 10 x 30's, 8 x 30's

I hadn't cranked out skull crushers with 30's before so I am quite pleased with that.

Pull Downs with the V-Bar:
15 x 150lbs, 12 x 150lbs

I max out the machine with pull downs, anyone have any ideas about how to increase resistance?

Finally, I did the thang with the stick and the rope with the weights on it that works the forearms :p Did it once forward then once backwards both with controlled decent with 15lbs.

Felt pretty great. Had some crazy arm pumps in the tri's and bi's due to JP8 and AP. A bit distracted today because I only have 5 days left at my old job, then my life becomes fantastic.

OK so this log is pretty cleaned up. Still, let me know if I am missing any information you want!

Last edited:
Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - OFF DAY

I should mention the weird dreams I've been having. Although ZMA usually gives me a fair share of weird ones, this new stack is definitely adding a new dimension. I have noticed more violence specifically. Sort of angrier dreams, but I don't wake up angry. Perhaps this is due to the increased levels of test? Anyone ever noticed things like this?

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I max out the machine with pull downs, anyone have any ideas about how to increase resistance?
Why don't you start doing pull-ups? And then add weight to them...And then after you've done that, you could go to the machine and do some lat pull-downs at high reps to finish off...Lots of things you could do...

Day 4 - OFF DAY

I should mention the weird dreams I've been having. Although ZMA usually gives me a fair share of weird ones, this new stack is definitely adding a new dimension. I have noticed more violence specifically. Sort of angrier dreams, but I don't wake up angry. Perhaps this is due to the increased levels of test? Anyone ever noticed things like this?
More aggressive, sexual, and violent dreams, yes. Normal.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
no no pull downs for triceps.. maybe i'm getting the name wrong. you pull a v-bar or straight bar or rope down with your elbows close to your body.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no no pull downs for triceps.. maybe i'm getting the name wrong. you pull a v-bar or straight bar or rope down with your elbows close to your body.
I got ya...You could go to a free weights exercise for your triceps, then. Or add dummbells to the stack (if they will let you).

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Yah, true enough, I never do kickbacks with DBs. AND in the post I listed pull downs under the the bolded triceps in the arms workout post :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah, true enough, I never do kickbacks with DBs. AND in the post I listed pull downs under the the bolded triceps in the arms workout post :p
Sorry, babe. I think I'm only taking half of everything in at the moment, I'm so ****ed over...

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 - BACK

Nice workout today. No stomach problems from JP8 which seems to happen about half the time. Other than the initial kick I got from this stack, I feel pretty normal. I do believe I am achieving strength and recovery gains but they aren't super noticeable. I'm interested to see when the TNT stack actually "kicks" in. I'm assuming somewhere between day 7-10 but we'll see. Any thoughts on this?

OK so here is what I did today:

Last few weeks I have been focusing my back workouts on my lats. I would really like to develop them further.

Wide grip pull-ups:
Unweighted (I weigh 225)1x10,1x8 (my lats are still kind of sore from some pullups I did a couple days ago)

Close grip pullups:
1x10,1x10

Wide grip cable pull-downs:
2x10 @ 180lb

Pullover machine:
1x12 @ 180
2x10 @ 200

Row Machine:
3x10 @ 200

Finally, I have been doing deadlifts for about 3-4 weeks now.
1x6 @ 135
2x4 @ 225

I don't believe in going past 2 plates because I am not a fan of compressing my spinal column for some muscle gains. That's just me. Call me a pussy but my back will last longer than yours :p

Um I think that's it. Since I've been dead lifting for only a few weeks, today was the first day I've done 225lb. The other weights and reps aren't anything special. I do feel great and not beat up at all at the end of this workout though.

I'm not the most experienced lifter so I would GREATLY appreciate any feedback you all have on my workouts!

3 more days at my old job!!!

Thanks for your guys' support thus far!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i love/hate deads.

i agree, proper form is more important than lifiting heavy....especially on things like deads and squats.

if you do them correctly you should be able to increase the weight over time.
they actually help increase anterior support for the spine making your back more healthy and able to last longer than the untrained back.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 - OFF DAY

I'm starting to get some bacne. Nothing on the face and I hope it stays that way. I have to say, between carbs back in my diet and this stuff, recovery is pretty great.

I have a meetin in an hour and I think I'm getting the whole you can't quit you're fired routine 2 days before I'm done this job.. will keep you posted :)

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 - ARMS

So, I didn't want to do legs today, I only do like 20 minutes of legs every 2 weeks. Also, I'm taking two weeks off shoulder workouts because I feel slight pain and discomfort when I do the DB shoulder press motion. Anyone know why? Anyways, this is the second week I've skipped shoulders so I'll get back into them next week. I didn't want to work my chest so soon and that left arms.

BICEPS:

Hammer Curls:
3 x 10 @ 45lb

Seated alternating DB curls:
I decided to do drop sets today to see how effective it would be. Sort of seemed to work but I find I have a hard time getting DOMS in my biceps which makes me believe that they aren't getting as damaged as they need for growth. Thoughts on this would be nice.

1 x 10 @ 45 // 1 x 6 @ 35
1 x 8 @ 45 // 1 x 6 @ 35
1 x 8 @ 45 // 1 x 6 @ 35

Close grip pullups:
3 x 8 (unweighted)

TRICEPS:
I am trying to focus my tricep workouts on the lateral head because I'm pretty sure I have been neglected it in my last few weeks of tricep exercises.

Weighted Dips:
1 x 8 @ 15
1 x 8 @ 15
1 x 8 @ 10

Close grip straight bar pulley pushdowns:
3 x 15 @ 150 lb

DB Kickbacks:
3 x 10 @ 15lb

I felt a bit drained by the time I got to triceps. The dips were HARD, but I never ever weight them. I think I need to start. I was thinking about doing some close grip bench pressing but I think I'll save that for chest day.

Over the last couple months, up until about 2 weeks ago, I always started with triceps but now my biceps need some catching up.

Again, if anyone has some suggestions on how to tear apart my biceps, please let me know!

The JP8 was phenomenal as always, and with the AP, i do find my muscles get less 'tired' allowing for more hypertrophy. EXCEPT MY BICEPS!!!

Anyways, I think I'll crank out chest day tomorrow. I can't say I feel anything new and exciting from this stack but as I said, I don't expect much else to happen until day 7-10. We'll see!

Can you guys give me an indication as to how many people are subbed? It doesn't seem like very many :-(