Joebo's USP Prime Log *Unsponsored*

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just got my bottle of prime today and have taken a dose earlier this morning and another dose shortly ago. Im getting ready to hit the gym in a bit. I only bought one bottle because if it turns out to be flop at least I only lost 30 bucks. I will not be adjusting diet from my current diet and everything else will remain the same. Lets see if Prime performs the steroid gains it claims or if its just a bunch of hype. I have faith in USP Labs, but the claims are a bit like "MuscleTech" and the other week by week writeup reminded exactly of BSN's Nitrix writeup. Stay tuned...

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just got my bottle of prime today and have taken a dose earlier this morning and another dose shortly ago. Im getting ready to hit the gym in a bit. I only bought one bottle because if it turns out to be flop at least I only lost 30 bucks. I will not be adjusting diet from my current diet and everything else will remain the same. Lets see if Prime performs the steroid gains it claims or if its just a bunch of hype. I have faith in USP Labs, but the claims are a bit like "MuscleTech" and the other week by week writeup reminded exactly of BSN's Nitrix writeup. Stay tuned...

but the claims are a bit like "MuscleTech" and the other week by week writeup reminded exactly of BSN's Nitrix writeup
The guy who makes Core Zap says that he became like the incredible Hulk ( metaphorically speaking) while on Prime, why would he lie ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The guy who makes Core Zap says that he became like the incredible Hulk ( metaphorically speaking) while on Prime, why would he lie ?
did he turn green.:lol:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just back from the gym. Had a really great workout. Other than a great workout which I don't attribute to Prime after 2 doses, all is well. I did have to hit the can right when I got home with PRIME DUMP. My current supplements are the following:

Bulk Super Cissus: 1/4tsp 2x day
Animal Flex: 1 Pak day
Prime: 2 caps 3x day
LG Lipotropic Protein: As needed
VPX NO-Shotgun: Pre-workout
AEN Intrabolic: 1 scoop intra workout
Xyience NOX-CG3(got it for 9.99): 2 scoops post workout

Going to take a shower and then eat a good meal and take another dose of Prime. Tomorrow I'll be hitting legs.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Just back from the gym. Had a really great workout. Other than a great workout which I don't attribute to Prime after 2 doses, all is well. I did have to hit the can right when I got home with PRIME DUMP. My current supplements are the following:

Bulk Super Cissus: 1/4tsp 2x day
Animal Flex: 1 Pak day
Prime: 2 caps 3x day
LG Lipotropic Protein: As needed
VPX NO-Shotgun: Pre-workout
AEN Intrabolic: 1 scoop intra workout
Xyience NOX-CG3(got it for 9.99): 2 scoops post workout

Going to take a shower and then eat a good meal and take another dose of Prime. Tomorrow I'll be hitting legs.
What your going to feel off the bat is slight, it really needs a couple of days, not much though.. But if everything else is in check, the increased recovery/p.synth is gonna make for some great gains/re-comp!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have a bad back and somehow injured it. I'm going to be stopping prime until my back is recovered. I will continue this log at that point. Hopefully it recovers quickly.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I have a bad back and somehow injured it. I'm going to be stopping prime until my back is recovered. I will continue this log at that point. Hopefully it recovers quickly.
Sorry to hear! Usp labs SuperCissusRx helped me more than anything I got from the Dr. Just a suggestion.. feel better!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I got a script for an MRI, but just have to wait til morning to schedule it. I've had lumbar problems for about 2 years now and have been to the chiropractor too many times to count and have felt great for the past year. I managed to do somethign to it saturday although i have no clue what and now i'm in pain. Just gonna get an MRI for my own knowledge, although I know there is nothing can be done other than surgery which I will never get. Hopefully its nothing too bad.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I got a script for an MRI, but just have to wait til morning to schedule it. I've had lumbar problems for about 2 years now and have been to the chiropractor too many times to count and have felt great for the past year. I managed to do somethign to it saturday although i have no clue what and now i'm in pain. Just gonna get an MRI for my own knowledge, although I know there is nothing can be done other than surgery which I will never get. Hopefully its nothing too bad.
Keepin my fingers crossed man..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Joebo... any more detail on your pain let me know. we just came out with osteosport. look into that if you get a chance. keep me up to date on your injury though if you will

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm back with the Prime again. So from a new fresh start i'm on Day 2 right now. Had a good chest day yesterday and lifts felt a bit better than normal. Slight increase in mood as well today.

As for my back issues. Awhile back I hurt myself doing deadlifts. I typically will feel pain in my s1 I believe. Its the lower lumbar. I go to a chiropractor regularly and have gotten much better to the point of no pain. I reinjured myself doing something and he seems to think its from doing certain excersises like leg lifts which put a lot of strain on your soaz muscle which in turn for me is tightening up and causing misalignment and pain. My expanation could be wrong though. I havn't gotten an mri yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a pinched/bulged disc. Regardless, my treatment plan would not change, because I will not get surgery. Just gotten keep working on the core and doing a lot of stretching.

More to come with Prime!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
I'm about 5 days in on Prime now dosing 2/2/2 and tonights workout was without a doubt above my normal. I increased reps while increasing weight. I was not fatigued nearly as quickly. If this is placebo, then its one hell of a non existing effect. Time will tell, but I'm starting to believe in this stuff. I did shoulders tonight and I've been going light on shoulders lately, but doing high reps. I typically like to keep my dumbell presses around 45-50lbs for 15 reps. I'm very prone to shoulder injury. Tonight I was cranking out 20+ reps with ease. Jumped up to 65's and cranked out 12 farirly easily. I used to go up to 75's, but I felt injury was bound to happen and cut down. Lateral raises went up with ease and overall muscle endurance was elevated. Going to be hitting arms tomorrow afternoon and then taking sunday off from Prime and probably wednesday off of Prime next week.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
glad to know your feedback. i know you are a skeptical user so i am following your experiences closely. I have a bottle of prime on the way, but i am saving it

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
glad to know your feedback. i know you are a skeptical user so i am following your experiences closely. I have a bottle of prime on the way, but i am saving it
PM me your addy again. I still owe you that bottle of GHV.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PM me your addy again. I still owe you that bottle of GHV.
hurricane ruined my apartment and i am about to move 3 hours away. ill get it to you sometime next week. You still using the stuff i sent you, whats your thoughts?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
hurricane ruined my apartment and i am about to move 3 hours away. ill get it to you sometime next week. You still using the stuff i sent you, whats your thoughts?
I actually gave the osteobolin to my dad, but I'm diggin' the intrabolic. Big sale on it Citrus Ice tomorrow morning and will be stocking up!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I actually gave the osteobolin to my dad, but I'm diggin' the intrabolic. Big sale on it Citrus Ice tomorrow morning and will be stocking up!!
oh yeah. I have a spare bottle of osteosport now that im just chillin with. Hows he liking it? As for the intrabolic im glad your enjoying it! I love the stuff, I remember at first you were weary of it haha...let me know how the citrus ice is. I would stock up, but i dont have money right now

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
Another workout down. I did arms today and overall felt better than normal. No drastic increase in weights, but again better endurance and was able to add reps. Is prime really helping?? I honestly can't say for sure because the changes are very subtle and I've also started to use Dark Matter after workouts which could also be helping with recovery and strength building. For those interested my current supplements are the following:

LG Lipotropic Protein
Bulk Super Cissus
Animal Flex
USP Prime
AEN Intrabolic and/or VPX NO-Synthesize (ran out of intrabolic today so have a bunch of samples of VPX)
VPX NO-Shotgun
MHP Dark Matter

I do have an overall good feeling. I would not go as far to say alpha male, but a bit enlightened. I expect to either make or break Prime by the end of next week. I should be able to tell by then for sure if I'm experiencing some placebo or if prime is the real deal. I think USP should send me another bottle so I can run two back to back since me poor.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
Yesterday was an off day, so I took the day off from Prime as well. Was really tired all day yesterday, but it was the end of the weekend. Back on prime this morning and will be hitting chest this evening. Will post back tomorrow with an update. Hopefully I feel good tonight and put up some more weight. Will weigh in tonight as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be following this one as well. There seems to be an eb and flow thing with prime, I see a lot of guys get one really great workout and then one average to good workout. I hear and see some fatigue as well.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
Last night was a chest night. Overall the workout was decent, nothing very out of the ordinary. I can say I felt very very slightly stronger. I felt very lethargic all day though. I came home from work, ate, and hit the couch and passed out. Woke up about 1.5hr later and hit the gym. Its odd, i read review and review on Prime and almost every log reports differently. As of now, I don't see any real changes due to Prime. I will admit there may be something very slight happening, but I can not attribute that to Prime just yet. Time will be the judge on this one. I would say, don't believe these logs talking about noticeable changes after a week because I would call is B.S.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first week my son was on it he stated that he could feel something but didn't really know how to explain it but it seemed subtle, the second week the euphoria came with the strength increases. We will see what the 3rd week brings.

smn1

smn1

Awards
UPDATE:
Last night was a chest night. Overall the workout was decent, nothing very out of the ordinary. I can say I felt very very slightly stronger. I felt very lethargic all day though. I came home from work, ate, and hit the couch and passed out. Woke up about 1.5hr later and hit the gym. Its odd, i read review and review on Prime and almost every log reports differently. As of now, I don't see any real changes due to Prime. I will admit there may be something very slight happening, but I can not attribute that to Prime just yet. Time will be the judge on this one. I would say, don't believe these logs talking about noticeable changes after a week because I would call is B.S.
I state in my logs that I had a mellow feeling with an increase in my stamina..Im now at week 3 of Prime...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first week my son was on it he stated that he could feel something but didn't really know how to explain it but it seemed subtle, the second week the euphoria came with the strength increases. We will see what the 3rd week brings.
that makes total sense with the adaptagen, i get the same from first dose of rhodiola rosea if its a big enough dose

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that makes total sense with the adaptagen, i get the same from first dose of rhodiola rosea if its a big enough dose
Yes it makes sense to me that the substance may have to build up in your system. I guess that's why people are experiencing a increased effect as time goes on. I think it's important not to overwork though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Being a little over a week into the cycle of Prime now, I can say honestly I can feel it doing something. Along the lines of what other logs are saying about its there, but not super pronounced. Week 3 is supposed to be the week to feel its effects so I"m hoping. Last night I hit back and put up great numbers on some of my lifts. Again, its hard to explain, but its doing something currently and if its the beginning of its effects, I think i'll be in for a good ride.

Also, today is an off day since I start my APA 9-ball league tonight. No prime for me today. Back on the train tomorrow though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It hit my son at around 10 to 12 days where his strength started going up.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
It hit my son at around 10 to 12 days where his strength started going up.
I'm closing in right now on that time frame and believe my strength to be slowing increasing. My goal is to hopefully gain strength and have a mild recomp effect. I foresee prime being able to help me achieve these goals, but I won't count my chickens until they have hatched. The nice thing is its not a test booster, or not claimed to be. I am very acne prone even at 28, so when I take test boosters I have to stop them early often because of bad breakouts. This product could have it all if it holds up to 20% of its claims.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sup man im looking forward to this. keeping your log real...so i know what to expect. I just settled in my new apartment up in college station so ill forward you the new address sometime today

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
Yesterday was an off day so nothing new to report. Back on Prime today. Will be hitting shoulders this evening. My last shoulder workout was very good. It was the first workout I felt since taking prime was fairly noticably out of the ordinary. I'm excited to see if this time around its even better than last time. I'm at the point now that I should be easily able to assess the effects. If my lifts go up again today then without hesitation I will say Prime is the real deal. Excited for tonights workout!

Got my Citrus Ice intrabolic and I personally love the flavor more than green apple. All AENs flavors are natural tasting. Citrus Ice reminds me of slightly watered down orange juice. Its amazing!! I'm hooked on this stuff now! All because I traded some stuff with texaslifter, now I have an extra expense every month

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE:
Yesterday was an off day so nothing new to report. Back on Prime today. Will be hitting shoulders this evening. My last shoulder workout was very good. It was the first workout I felt since taking prime was fairly noticably out of the ordinary. I'm excited to see if this time around its even better than last time. I'm at the point now that I should be easily able to assess the effects. If my lifts go up again today then without hesitation I will say Prime is the real deal. Excited for tonights workout!
I was in the same spot on tuesday, and his lifts did go up but I was hoping for a bit more and I was thinking maybe the increases were do more to muscle memory. Then I noticed the extra slabs of muscle now I'm sold.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Got my Citrus Ice intrabolic and I personally love the flavor more than green apple. All AENs flavors are natural tasting. Citrus Ice reminds me of slightly watered down orange juice. Its amazing!! I'm hooked on this stuff now! All because I traded some stuff with texaslifter, now I have an extra expense every month
your welcome :D

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
Last night I had a good shoulder/ab workout. Nothing too out of the ordinary though. No real update on if Prime is helping because it was really equivlent of my last shoulder workout for the most part. I figure i'm not even at 2 weeks yet, but close. I'm actually gonna count my pills to find the exact day i'm on. I figure based on what I read, I should start noticing improvement in another week. We shall see. After this i'm gonna run an H-Drol log and compare the too since I have seen them compared in other threads. At this point, nothing really is happening other than a "feeling".

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
any weight gain scale or physical wise? thats my most interested aspect of this

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have weighed myself since I started and don't really want to until the end. I would like to say I look slightly more cut, but again its slight. I find it so strange how people are seeing very different results. Its hard to judge by logs because you never know the persons training habits, supp history, diet changes, etc.... You could get someone new to the gym taking prime and put on 8lbs in a month.. I'll buy into the hype when I see some real results. All i'm seeing right now is possibly slight results and a good mood enhancer, or just amped up placebo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait, I believe this will hit you hard soon and at some time you will be very impressed in the near future. Week was good but week 4 seems to be even better.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
BIG NEWS!! I'm becoming a believer. Had an amazing chest workout yesterday. I added 20lbs to my bench for the same amount of reps I could do the prior week at -20lbs. My entire workout was awesome. Strength felt way up. Could this still be placebo, well, maybe, but I do not think so. I'm hitting back tonight and will know for sure. If I drill out a crazy back night, then i will be paying the $55 and be getting a new bottle of prime.

On a side note... While prime is said not to be a test booster, I have developed a bit of acne which resembles what I typically experience with test boosters. Hoping tonight goes well. Prime may very well be the REAL DEAL!!

I've said myself $55 is alot of money, but then again, DTH is just about $50 and I'm seeing better results from this by a wide margin. Well, this is how i'm justifying spending $55 on it.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
You are starting to become a beliver I see.
Solid gain on the bench press:

I got my second bottle today but have to wait one week :(
Keep up the good work

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats man! cant wait to see your size/weight gain

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats good. glad to hear you enjoying it finally.

UPDATE:
BIG NEWS!! I'm becoming a believer. Had an amazing chest workout yesterday. I added 20lbs to my bench for the same amount of reps I could do the prior week at -20lbs. My entire workout was awesome. Strength felt way up. Could this still be placebo, well, maybe, but I do not think so. I'm hitting back tonight and will know for sure. If I drill out a crazy back night, then i will be paying the $55 and be getting a new bottle of prime.

On a side note... While prime is said not to be a test booster, I have developed a bit of acne which resembles what I typically experience with test boosters. Hoping tonight goes well. Prime may very well be the REAL DEAL!!

I've said myself $55 is alot of money, but then again, DTH is just about $50 and I'm seeing better results from this by a wide margin. Well, this is how i'm justifying spending $55 on it.

Looking forward to tonights review....

I'm biased but nothing natural has ever been this potent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE:

lol just as I predicted, and the very next post yet... Yes I am not at all surprised, I've seen this work first hand and know without a doubt that this is the finest natural product I have ever seen. My next prediction is you will start to see some really nice recomp effects, not just leaning out but actual muscle size increase as well. Don''t be too afraid of a few extra calories.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
Had an overall good back workout. Not as dramatic as my past chest workout, but good and with improvement. I have a bad back, so I must be careful with what I do. Deadlifts are completely out of the question. I typicall start my back workout with wide grip pull-ups which overall felt easier and I managed a few more reps than normal. On lat pulldowns with a "v-shaped" attachement I added another plate for equal reps as last week with one less. I did some other excersies, but typically don't do super heavy with those, more for isolation. Overall it was very good. Tonight will either be legs or shoulders. Proabably shoulders as I like to save legs for the weekends. Its def getting better around this 3rd week, so i'm enthused to see my progress from here on out. Next week I will swap out the pull downs with some heavy db rows.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

This is going to be brief. Last night I absolutely DESTROYED my arm workout. I had another workout or two in between which both were above average, but last night was off the hook. I typically do dips at some point for tris and work the following, BWx10-15, BW+45 x 10, BW+45 x ~8-10. I'm typically worn out by that third set. Last night i added another 10lb plate and did that for an easy 10 reps, then added a 25lb plate and did that easily for 10 reps, then an additonal 45lb plate for a total of 90lbs and that too was fairly easy. I dosed differently though. I took 3 pills pre-workout and 3 pills before bed. I think i like this better. We shall se.. PUMP WAS INSANE!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that is a significant increase in strength and endurance.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
FINAL RESULTS

Well, I decided to not buy another bottle after all. I just want to see how my progress continues after ceasing use. I did enjoy Prime, but there were some other new factors in my supplement stash which could have also helped. Intrabolic was still somewhat new to my stash, and right when I started Prime, I also started "Dark Matter'. At this point, I will continue the intrabolic and dark matter, although switching to Torrent to see how things go.

Did I gain weight? NO

Did I gain Strenght? Absolutely. About 25~lbs on my bench.

Did I gain size? Maybe a slight recomp, but really not too much. I do notice it though.

Final Thought: I do believe prime really helped me, but I need to know for sure before committing. If my progress slows, then I will be buying two bottles of Prime and running it for two months. I'd def say give it shot. I'm sure there will be sales on this in the near future as well since I think sales will not be as high as USP will like to see. Lower profits, higher volume is their best bet with this one I think.