Joebo's USP Prime Log *Unsponsored*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Joebo's USP Prime Log *Unsponsored*


    Well, I just got my bottle of prime today and have taken a dose earlier this morning and another dose shortly ago. Im getting ready to hit the gym in a bit. I only bought one bottle because if it turns out to be flop at least I only lost 30 bucks. I will not be adjusting diet from my current diet and everything else will remain the same. Lets see if Prime performs the steroid gains it claims or if its just a bunch of hype. I have faith in USP Labs, but the claims are a bit like "MuscleTech" and the other week by week writeup reminded exactly of BSN's Nitrix writeup. Stay tuned...


  2. good luck with thet log bro
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Well, I just got my bottle of prime today and have taken a dose earlier this morning and another dose shortly ago. Im getting ready to hit the gym in a bit. I only bought one bottle because if it turns out to be flop at least I only lost 30 bucks. I will not be adjusting diet from my current diet and everything else will remain the same. Lets see if Prime performs the steroid gains it claims or if its just a bunch of hype. I have faith in USP Labs, but the claims are a bit like "MuscleTech" and the other week by week writeup reminded exactly of BSN's Nitrix writeup. Stay tuned...

    but the claims are a bit like "MuscleTech" and the other week by week writeup reminded exactly of BSN's Nitrix writeup
    The guy who makes Core Zap says that he became like the incredible Hulk ( metaphorically speaking) while on Prime, why would he lie ?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    The guy who makes Core Zap says that he became like the incredible Hulk ( metaphorically speaking) while on Prime, why would he lie ?
    did he turn green.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Just back from the gym. Had a really great workout. Other than a great workout which I don't attribute to Prime after 2 doses, all is well. I did have to hit the can right when I got home with PRIME DUMP. My current supplements are the following:

    Bulk Super Cissus: 1/4tsp 2x day
    Animal Flex: 1 Pak day
    Prime: 2 caps 3x day
    LG Lipotropic Protein: As needed
    VPX NO-Shotgun: Pre-workout
    AEN Intrabolic: 1 scoop intra workout
    Xyience NOX-CG3(got it for 9.99): 2 scoops post workout


    Going to take a shower and then eat a good meal and take another dose of Prime. Tomorrow I'll be hitting legs.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Just back from the gym. Had a really great workout. Other than a great workout which I don't attribute to Prime after 2 doses, all is well. I did have to hit the can right when I got home with PRIME DUMP. My current supplements are the following:

    Bulk Super Cissus: 1/4tsp 2x day
    Animal Flex: 1 Pak day
    Prime: 2 caps 3x day
    LG Lipotropic Protein: As needed
    VPX NO-Shotgun: Pre-workout
    AEN Intrabolic: 1 scoop intra workout
    Xyience NOX-CG3(got it for 9.99): 2 scoops post workout


    Going to take a shower and then eat a good meal and take another dose of Prime. Tomorrow I'll be hitting legs.
    What your going to feel off the bat is slight, it really needs a couple of days, not much though.. But if everything else is in check, the increased recovery/p.synth is gonna make for some great gains/re-comp!!

  7. I have a bad back and somehow injured it. I'm going to be stopping prime until my back is recovered. I will continue this log at that point. Hopefully it recovers quickly.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I have a bad back and somehow injured it. I'm going to be stopping prime until my back is recovered. I will continue this log at that point. Hopefully it recovers quickly.
    Sorry to hear! Usp labs SuperCissusRx helped me more than anything I got from the Dr. Just a suggestion.. feel better!

  9. I got a script for an MRI, but just have to wait til morning to schedule it. I've had lumbar problems for about 2 years now and have been to the chiropractor too many times to count and have felt great for the past year. I managed to do somethign to it saturday although i have no clue what and now i'm in pain. Just gonna get an MRI for my own knowledge, although I know there is nothing can be done other than surgery which I will never get. Hopefully its nothing too bad.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I got a script for an MRI, but just have to wait til morning to schedule it. I've had lumbar problems for about 2 years now and have been to the chiropractor too many times to count and have felt great for the past year. I managed to do somethign to it saturday although i have no clue what and now i'm in pain. Just gonna get an MRI for my own knowledge, although I know there is nothing can be done other than surgery which I will never get. Hopefully its nothing too bad.
    Keepin my fingers crossed man..

  11. Joebo... any more detail on your pain let me know. we just came out with osteosport. look into that if you get a chance. keep me up to date on your injury though if you will
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. I'm back with the Prime again. So from a new fresh start i'm on Day 2 right now. Had a good chest day yesterday and lifts felt a bit better than normal. Slight increase in mood as well today.

    As for my back issues. Awhile back I hurt myself doing deadlifts. I typically will feel pain in my s1 I believe. Its the lower lumbar. I go to a chiropractor regularly and have gotten much better to the point of no pain. I reinjured myself doing something and he seems to think its from doing certain excersises like leg lifts which put a lot of strain on your soaz muscle which in turn for me is tightening up and causing misalignment and pain. My expanation could be wrong though. I havn't gotten an mri yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a pinched/bulged disc. Regardless, my treatment plan would not change, because I will not get surgery. Just gotten keep working on the core and doing a lot of stretching.

    More to come with Prime!

  13. UPDATE:
    I'm about 5 days in on Prime now dosing 2/2/2 and tonights workout was without a doubt above my normal. I increased reps while increasing weight. I was not fatigued nearly as quickly. If this is placebo, then its one hell of a non existing effect. Time will tell, but I'm starting to believe in this stuff. I did shoulders tonight and I've been going light on shoulders lately, but doing high reps. I typically like to keep my dumbell presses around 45-50lbs for 15 reps. I'm very prone to shoulder injury. Tonight I was cranking out 20+ reps with ease. Jumped up to 65's and cranked out 12 farirly easily. I used to go up to 75's, but I felt injury was bound to happen and cut down. Lateral raises went up with ease and overall muscle endurance was elevated. Going to be hitting arms tomorrow afternoon and then taking sunday off from Prime and probably wednesday off of Prime next week.

  14. glad to know your feedback. i know you are a skeptical user so i am following your experiences closely. I have a bottle of prime on the way, but i am saving it
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    glad to know your feedback. i know you are a skeptical user so i am following your experiences closely. I have a bottle of prime on the way, but i am saving it
    PM me your addy again. I still owe you that bottle of GHV.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    PM me your addy again. I still owe you that bottle of GHV.
    hurricane ruined my apartment and i am about to move 3 hours away. ill get it to you sometime next week. You still using the stuff i sent you, whats your thoughts?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    hurricane ruined my apartment and i am about to move 3 hours away. ill get it to you sometime next week. You still using the stuff i sent you, whats your thoughts?
    I actually gave the osteobolin to my dad, but I'm diggin' the intrabolic. Big sale on it Citrus Ice tomorrow morning and will be stocking up!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I actually gave the osteobolin to my dad, but I'm diggin' the intrabolic. Big sale on it Citrus Ice tomorrow morning and will be stocking up!!
    oh yeah. I have a spare bottle of osteosport now that im just chillin with. Hows he liking it? As for the intrabolic im glad your enjoying it! I love the stuff, I remember at first you were weary of it haha...let me know how the citrus ice is. I would stock up, but i dont have money right now
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. UPDATE:
    Another workout down. I did arms today and overall felt better than normal. No drastic increase in weights, but again better endurance and was able to add reps. Is prime really helping?? I honestly can't say for sure because the changes are very subtle and I've also started to use Dark Matter after workouts which could also be helping with recovery and strength building. For those interested my current supplements are the following:

    LG Lipotropic Protein
    Bulk Super Cissus
    Animal Flex
    USP Prime
    AEN Intrabolic and/or VPX NO-Synthesize (ran out of intrabolic today so have a bunch of samples of VPX)
    VPX NO-Shotgun
    MHP Dark Matter

    I do have an overall good feeling. I would not go as far to say alpha male, but a bit enlightened. I expect to either make or break Prime by the end of next week. I should be able to tell by then for sure if I'm experiencing some placebo or if prime is the real deal. I think USP should send me another bottle so I can run two back to back since me poor.

  20. UPDATE:
    Yesterday was an off day, so I took the day off from Prime as well. Was really tired all day yesterday, but it was the end of the weekend. Back on prime this morning and will be hitting chest this evening. Will post back tomorrow with an update. Hopefully I feel good tonight and put up some more weight. Will weigh in tonight as well.

  21. I will be following this one as well. There seems to be an eb and flow thing with prime, I see a lot of guys get one really great workout and then one average to good workout. I hear and see some fatigue as well.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. interesting

  23. UPDATE:
    Last night was a chest night. Overall the workout was decent, nothing very out of the ordinary. I can say I felt very very slightly stronger. I felt very lethargic all day though. I came home from work, ate, and hit the couch and passed out. Woke up about 1.5hr later and hit the gym. Its odd, i read review and review on Prime and almost every log reports differently. As of now, I don't see any real changes due to Prime. I will admit there may be something very slight happening, but I can not attribute that to Prime just yet. Time will be the judge on this one. I would say, don't believe these logs talking about noticeable changes after a week because I would call is B.S.

  24. The first week my son was on it he stated that he could feel something but didn't really know how to explain it but it seemed subtle, the second week the euphoria came with the strength increases. We will see what the 3rd week brings.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    UPDATE:
    Last night was a chest night. Overall the workout was decent, nothing very out of the ordinary. I can say I felt very very slightly stronger. I felt very lethargic all day though. I came home from work, ate, and hit the couch and passed out. Woke up about 1.5hr later and hit the gym. Its odd, i read review and review on Prime and almost every log reports differently. As of now, I don't see any real changes due to Prime. I will admit there may be something very slight happening, but I can not attribute that to Prime just yet. Time will be the judge on this one. I would say, don't believe these logs talking about noticeable changes after a week because I would call is B.S.
    I state in my logs that I had a mellow feeling with an increase in my stamina..Im now at week 3 of Prime...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The first week my son was on it he stated that he could feel something but didn't really know how to explain it but it seemed subtle, the second week the euphoria came with the strength increases. We will see what the 3rd week brings.
    that makes total sense with the adaptagen, i get the same from first dose of rhodiola rosea if its a big enough dose

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that makes total sense with the adaptagen, i get the same from first dose of rhodiola rosea if its a big enough dose
    Yes it makes sense to me that the substance may have to build up in your system. I guess that's why people are experiencing a increased effect as time goes on. I think it's important not to overwork though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. UPDATE:

    Being a little over a week into the cycle of Prime now, I can say honestly I can feel it doing something. Along the lines of what other logs are saying about its there, but not super pronounced. Week 3 is supposed to be the week to feel its effects so I"m hoping. Last night I hit back and put up great numbers on some of my lifts. Again, its hard to explain, but its doing something currently and if its the beginning of its effects, I think i'll be in for a good ride.

    Also, today is an off day since I start my APA 9-ball league tonight. No prime for me today. Back on the train tomorrow though.

  29. It hit my son at around 10 to 12 days where his strength started going up.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It hit my son at around 10 to 12 days where his strength started going up.
    I'm closing in right now on that time frame and believe my strength to be slowing increasing. My goal is to hopefully gain strength and have a mild recomp effect. I foresee prime being able to help me achieve these goals, but I won't count my chickens until they have hatched. The nice thing is its not a test booster, or not claimed to be. I am very acne prone even at 28, so when I take test boosters I have to stop them early often because of bad breakouts. This product could have it all if it holds up to 20% of its claims.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. unsponsored prime and powerfull by usp labs
    By Brucetheduck in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. Spiderduncan's trial of Prime (unsponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 03:45 PM
  3. PRIME and dirty bulk! (unsponsored)
    By treningsfrik75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 04:51 PM
  4. Joebo's Somnidren GH/ZMK Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Log in
Log in