Extreme Bulking Stack. - AnabolicMinds.com

Extreme Bulking Stack.

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Extreme Bulking Stack.

Ok peeps. Starting Cycle NOW! Well it was already started this morning.
    This is what it is looking like for these couple of weeks.

1-4 week
    M-drol: 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

1-8 week
    Alpha test: 1 pill 2xdaily
    Milk thistle: 600mg 2xdaily
    Red yeast rice: 2xdaily
    Fish oil: 4pills 2xdaily
    Probiotic: Acidophilus, and digestive enzymes. for the high consuption of protein and carbs

4-8 week
    Methyl test

Pre-workout supplements:
    Cold fusion, Xtend, Krealkyline

Post-workout supplement:
    Xtend, Ultimate mass by ultimate nutrition or MRP
    Animal pak: Post supplement on training days, for morning on off days.

I will be training in the morning. So i will wake up an hour early to get my protein shake in before i go to work out.
    Morning shake will consist of Chia Pro, Ultimate mass, xtend, krealkyline.

I will be taking in about 3000 calories daily. This means i will be eating about 200-300g of protein, 300-400g of carbs, 67g of fat. This fat will mainly consist of omega's. My plan with this cycle is too get my bulk on. I will be drinking a 1/2 of gallon of milk a day and 1 1/2 gallons of water a day.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Cont.

Stats: 174 After workout
    Bf measurment: working on that. I would say prob 7-9%

This morning was rough, from not being able to sleep. But got up at 4:00 am this morning drank my protein shake. I got all my bags for work and working out. At about 4:30 im out the door, cause it takes 30 minutes to get to the gym. I get to the gym at 5:00 and drink my pre supplement drink. Takes a little while to wake up but once the Cold fusion by lg science kicks in your ready to go. This stuff gives you such a weird feeling. I have never felt this 'tingly' feeling that is put out all through your body. It wasnt freeky, it was cool. ha. Well anyway. It was shoulder and bicep day.

Shoulders:
    Military press DB: 3x12, 1x8
    Supported barbell press: (Slow, contract) 3x12, (Heavy weight) 3x8
    Straight arm lat raises: 4x12
    Smith machine Shoulder press: 3x10
    Machine shoulder press: 3x8
    Cable Alternating Lateral raises: 3x8 (slow, contract)
    Biceps:
    Alternating Dumbell Curls: 4x8
    Incline Dumbell Alternating Curls: 3x10
    Wide grip Barbell curls: 3x10
    Preacher Dumbell Curls: 3x10
    Cardio:
    10 minute walk at 8 incline fast walk pace.

After workout: Post supplement (listed above)
    I also took my m-bol during bfast.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

post the weight brotha so we can see the progress!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Drank 1/2 gallon milk through out the day: Fat Free Milk, (ieasier for me to drink, thats alot of milk! ha. Ill move up to whole in a few days.) This adds in 720 cals, 64 protein, 104 carbs.
    Bfast: Two cups of cottage cheese mix with peaches and strawberries.
    Snack:Peanut butter balls
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...100-balls.html
    (These are so freeking good, and cheap.)
    Snack:Peanut butter balls
    Snack: Peanut butter sandwich
    Lunch: I only got to eat at lunch because work was so stinkin busy. I got off at 3:30 pm so....... Kinda screwed me there.
    Foot long turkey sub. Chugged a bit on my milk. After that took a 30 minute nap. Then back to work!
    Dinner: Chicken breast, 1 1/2 cups of broccoli and green beans.
    Snack: Protein balls.
    Before bed: Protein shake with high carb count or MRP what ever im feeling i guess.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    post the weight brotha so we can see the progress!
    Sorry holms trying to get all of the info in. They need to make the logs longer. Ha!

But i will post again.
    Weight: 174 Goal: 185
    BF%: Not sure yet ill get that figured soon though. And this shouldnt go up much. I wouldnt mind being at 12%. Which im not currently at.
    Height: 5'8
    Ill get some pics some time. Im trying to see if my phone is working right with pics.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Sorry holms trying to get all of the info in. They need to make the logs longer. Ha!

But i will post again.
    Weight: 174 Goal: 185
    BF%: Not sure yet ill get that figured soon though. And this shouldnt go up much. I wouldnt mind being at 12%. Which im not currently at.
    Height: 5'8
    Ill get some pics some time. Im trying to see if my phone is working right with pics.
    ight I'm:bb3::bb3::bb3::bb3::bb3::b b3: ready bro ! lets get big
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well im going crazy today! Here it is 5:30 pm and im going crazy! I want to go work out, but my gym is closed. Also sat and sun are my days off. Im just eating and keeping muscle in mind. But i have had good energy all day. Im about to just say screw it and go to the 24 hour gym. But what to work out..... hmmmm. Dont want it to interfere with monday, and thats chest day!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok fellas! Finally got to work out. Yesterday, Sunday, was another "going crazy gotta work out moment", But i made it through without working out. I just rest instead.

Well monday morning was good. Couldnt wake up. Took the pre supp. on an empty stumach....... Wont do that again. Cramps from he!!. But pushed through it and finished up my workout, of what i could. Took a nap after my workout for an hour, and went to work. During my lunch i took a 45 minute nap. I feel great after work!!! Im not tired. Maybe its because of the naps or supps. But i havent felt this energized Since my sleeping problems. But after work i went to go finish up my workout, because i left early cause of the cramps.

Soooo anyways. Heres what my workout looked like:
    Supported Bench Press: 5x15 (slow and strict)
    Smith Bench: 3x10
    Cable Crossovers: 3x8 (heavy and slow)
    Fly machine: 2x12
    Incline Flys: 3x8
    Behind the head DB raises: 3x15

After work:
    Smith Press: 3x20,2x8
    Machine flys: 3x10
    Behind the head DB raises: 3x8
    Rope pulldowns: 3x till failure

Diet: today was alright. MY morning though was all screwed up from the cramping. Deff wont do that again...... Im trying to catch up on the calories tonight. But thats a huge meal in one meal.
    My back feels huge right now. It has a huge surge going through it. I cant wait for tomorrow since its back day. AND its my day off from work. Those days are normally extreme! Cant wait! I took two animal pack's since everyone at work is passing a cold around.... Deff dont want that.... Still weighing 174 dont seem to be gaining any weight. Besides looking bloated. Stupid high metabolism.... Lol
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

But Deff starting to feel the pump! im feeling more full. I also feel like im filling out my shirts more.. I might be switching up my preworkout supplement but im going to give it a few more days. see how it works for me.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

lookin good man
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok im starting to hate this cold fusion stuff. Im getting a good workout. But there is always something wrong when i take this stuff.... This time during my workout i Felt like i was going to throw up the whole time. Well i have some N30 by CMI left over ill switch these out and keep cold fusion out on the side. So now my Pre looks like this:
    N30, Xtend and krealka to sip along while working out.
    Now and then i might add a little caffeine. N30 I dont mind, its just not the "balls to the wall" kind of stuff. Good focus and gets you through a work out if you dont feel like it... So now that im finally getting my pre workout going i can finally quit bit***** and get this log going! HA.

Todays workout was good. Felt solid the whole time. Besides the feeling like im going to throw up, I felt like i wasnt getting fatigued. Which rocked! Especially with back. My back has hit a platue So hopefully we can get some gains. YEAH CMON!

Back, SHAWTIE:
    Deadlifts: 3x15 (Warmup, Slow)
    DB One arm pulls: 1x15, 2x10
    T-bar, Wide grip: 3x20, 2x10(Heavy!)
    Bentover Rows, Overhand grip: 5x10 (Slow)
    Machine Sitting Rows: 2x10, 1x8 (Slow, Strict)
    Sitting Cable Rows: 3x12, 1xfailure
    Pull ups: 3xfailure
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Biceps AW YEAH!:
    Bicep curls: 3x8, 1x6
    Seated hammer: 3x10
    Widegrip barbell curls: 3x12
    Machine precher curls: 4x10

Noticed a great pump once the nausia(sp?) went away. Im sore right now. Im sure i will be feeling it tomorrow.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Oh by the way fellas. How should i include my cold fusion into my diet???? cause i have two tubs of this stuff! Thats like 90 servings! I know i dont want to use it for my preworkout.
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reading your log, just wondering how old you are man?

Also, it would appear you are on a 5-day split?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

im 21. Ill be working out 4 times a week. My work schedule kinda screws up my workouts so sometimes i will be spliting it up. If the mornings go well i will get it all in the morning. Sorry i didnt put in my stats.

Well i do need to update.
    I weighed myself after i worked out and I gained a pound. Hopefully i can keep it.
    Weight:175
    Bf%: went up to 10% I think im going to decrease some cals by 500. See how it goes. Keep this all steady an all. This m-drol makes me real bloated. No digestive problems though. Good energy level.
    But went to the doctor today also. Got a check up and everything is going good. My heart rate was 80/120 which would be normal. Im getting bloodwork done so if i can get a copy of the results i will post it up.
    Last edited by madds87; 09-09-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: screwed up.
  16. Senior Member

First of all this thread is going to get locked since you didnt read the rules, but you need a SERM in PCT for M-drol, especially if your running it for 4 wks.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    First of all this thread is going to get locked since you didnt read the rules, but you need a SERM in PCT for M-drol, especially if your running it for 4 wks.
    Well dang. Im sorry guys. Ok i guess ill go read the rules. Didnt think i broke any. And the 4-8 week methyl*** has an estrogen blocker in it. I thought i had done enough research to compare it to a similar product like mhp t-bomb. I have heard of peeps throwing that in for an SARM. What could i do to fix what i have broken to keep the log going?
  18. Senior Member

Well dang. Im sorry guys. Ok i guess ill go read the rules. Didnt think i broke any. And the 4-8 week methyl*** has an estrogen blocker in it. I thought i had done enough research to compare it to a similar product like mhp t-bomb. I have heard of peeps throwing that in for an SARM. What could i do to fix what i have broken to keep the log going?
    Become 21.

And a SERM is nolvadex, clomid etc http://postcycletherapy.com/
    look at Basic Post Cycle Therapy at the bottom.

Your doing a powerfull steroid that can harm you if you dont properly prepare.
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks FP, I was wondering that very thing about its placement.

Don't use PH's, so couldn't comment on PCT.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Become 21.

And a SERM is nolvadex, clomid etc http://postcycletherapy.com/
    look at Basic Post Cycle Therapy at the bottom.

Your doing a powerfull steroid that can harm you if you dont properly prepare.
    Well that can be fixed real quick. You can learn from anybody. There has been many debate on reblacing 6-oxo or an estrogen blocker over nolva and clomid am i right? Im sure ALOT of people can have an opinion on this. But i have tried this over and over. I think it works just as well. I get blood work done many times a year. Im healthy.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im all ears fellas. But please dont talk down to me. I do have some 6-oxo on the shelf for back up. I have not decided to throw that in on the 4-8 weeks. But i have 4 weeks to figure that out.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    lookin good man
    Tg Thanx for the incoraging words. Glad to have a response. Ha.
  23. Senior Member

There has been many debate on reblacing 6-oxo or an estrogen blocker over nolva and clomid am i right?

But i have tried this over and over. I think it works just as well. I get blood work done many times a year. Im healthy.

An AI can never replace a SERM, they're 2 different things entirely. Especially with superdrol (m-drol).

How many cycles have you done?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Right they are two different things. Yes i understand m-drol is a superdrol clone. Methyl masterdrol, H-50, Tren, Few low grade ph's. Methyl masterdrol was my first, for "serm" i ran clomid. The others i ran 6-oxo. I had no problems from using 6-oxo, compared to using clomid. I am a person who can get gyno easily. So im not somone that just doesnt get neg sides... My recovery was just as positive as when i ran clomid, maybe even better with 6-oxo.
  25. Senior Member

Well, at least you know about SERMs and have done the research.

Im sure you know that its foolish to have done so many steroids so young, so I'll spare you the lecture, be safe, I'll be watching.

Also this should be in the steroids section, but you have to be 21 to post there, so I dont know whats gonna happen.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well, at least you know about SERMs and have done the research.

Im sure you know that its foolish to have done so many steroids so young, so I'll spare you the lecture, be safe, I'll be watching.

Also this should be in the steroids section, but you have to be 21 to post there, so I dont know whats gonna happen.
    I know boss and i appreciate the concern. Its been 3 years since my first cycle. And i look back at how young i was. I still look at how old i am now and think crap. But this will be my last cycle for quite a few years. Plus i wont have time to work out with my new job.

But it does suck on how ignorance can bite you on your butt later. Since i decided to start my first cycle my gains have never been the same. Sooooo i always preach about my own mistakes from experience. These gains through ph's can be quite addicting.
    But then again thats what bodybuilding is all about, learning.

Well ill just keep posting up my progress till it gets deleted......
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ight fellas. This morning was leg day. And since I was perscribed some sleep medicine. I slept like a baby last night, And is freeking pumped this morning. I worked out legs This morning.

Leg Press: "Running it up"
    Start at one 45 1st set, next add 45, next add 45, etc.
    10x12,8
    Hack squats: 8x8
    Leg extensions: 4x8
    Triple set:
    Seated calf raises: 3x15
    Standing calf raises: 3x15
    Leg extension: 3x20

Now my pre workout has changed, just wanted to recap:
    This morning was n30, Stacker 2, Xtend, and krealkyline.
  28. Senior Member

No barbell squats?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No barbell squats?
    Not this morning..... I normaly add in lunges too but my back was hurting pretty bad this morning. I have a little scholiosis(sp?). And im trying to not take my pain killers since im running a sd cycle. If i play my cards right it will heal up in no time. Just was afraid to hurt it more. If its not hurting after work i will make sure to get my squats in.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it not allowed to advertise on a board that isn't "company promotion?"

Mod Edit: You are correct. No advertising to retailers. As well, gold members have the auction section to sell one or two items.
  31. Senior Member

Not this morning..... I normaly add in lunges too but my back was hurting pretty bad this morning. I have a little scholiosis(sp?). And im trying to not take my pain killers since im running a sd cycle. If i play my cards right it will heal up in no time. Just was afraid to hurt it more. If its not hurting after work i will make sure to get my squats in.
    Fair enough, was just curious.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Just noticed you originally started on 3000cals and then decreased this by 500 cals. Does this mean you're currently aiming for 2500 cals a day? Just seems a little low for a bulk at your size, especially as you're using steroids? Obviously it's your body and you know more about it that me.... was just curious...
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Just noticed you originally started on 3000cals and then decreased this by 500 cals. Does this mean you're currently aiming for 2500 cals a day? Just seems a little low for a bulk at your size, especially as you're using steroids? Obviously it's your body and you know more about it that me.... was just curious...
    Your right. And thank you for catching that. I will be at 3000. I was actually aiming for 3500 and was eating more around the 4000 mark at the beginning of all of this. Plus me with chrones disease my digestive system is alot slower than other peeps. When i had tried to eat those calls. My digestive system was not able to handle this. I woke up the next morning and was constipated. which made me worry since thats the complete oposite for a c.d. patient. So For somone to gain weight in this cycle that has a normal digestive system I would recommend a higher call. diet than of mine. Hence which is why i havent been logging my diet. And thank you Yorkshire I had completely forgot i hadnt explained this. But if your curious about my diet send me a PM ill be glad to tell yah.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My legs are reeeaaaallll sore. They havent been this soar in a while. I almost was afraid that they wouldnt be because of how i didnt hit squats and lunges but i htink i pounded it out on the leg press pretty good.

But my mood has been pretty awsome. Its almost like a sense of well being. I feel more confident. I have been feeling more aggresive. This isnt affecting my libido, yet, It has increased. My strength has increased in a week, which is alot quicker than what i was expecting, compared to the Mass cycle i had taken before with another cycle. But i have been feeling good, besides feeling more tired than usual. Might be from the cold that i have been struggling with i got from work.....
    Every day im starting to love this stuff more and more. No wounder there are so many clients of c e l.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok fellas. Im starting to finally gain some weight. Im at 175 and almost 176, but not yet. I had an awsome pump! Great workout. I know it prob was from the mix i took before i worked out. I took a serving of n-30 and 2 servings of stacker 2's. When i got to the gym I was drinking along on my gallon of xtend. I started trying a new thing of mixing 10 servings of xtend into my gallon of water. This way im drinking bcaas all through out the day. I started this thursday and am getting pretty solid results from this. Plus it makes my drinking of water more enjoyable. Almost like drinking gatorade all day. I prob might be wasting some. But i love the results along with the m-drol. But anyway...... Today I kinda jumped around. My goal was to shock my delts. It was consisted of high reps and low reps, Like i normally do, But also made my sets longer. I also threw in some super sets. Since they are my biggest attribute. I am having a hard time at making them grow. But then again im not right now since im running m-drol. Plus i love working out shoulders!
    But this is what it looked like today.....

Delts:
    Military Press: 1x20,1x15,1x12,1x8,1x6,1x12,1x 20,1x6 (the first 5 sets i kept moving up in weight, 6-8th set i moved down in weight, then on last i jumped up to the same weight as i used on the 5th set)
    Super setting
    Military DB press: 1x10,2x8
    Arnold presses: 3x12
    Lateral raises: 1x20,2x15,1x8,1x20
    Back delt lateral raises: 1x12, 2x10
    Cable lat raises: 3x12 (slow)
    Biceps:
    Hammer curls: 3x15
    Preacher hammer curls: 3x12
    Cable rope hammer curls: 3x8
    Make up for leg day:
    Hack squats: 3x12 (slow, Butt to the floor)
    Traps:
    Barbell Shrugs: 1x20, 1x12, 1x8, 1x20

More workout was really good I noticed more of a pump since i took the m-drol before i worked out on an empty stumach. I think i will be tryin this for the rest of my workouts.
    Oh and i finally got the job i have been waiting for a year now, so im going to try to stick with my diet while im changing new jobs. Also i wont be able to work out in the mornings because of traffic in the mornings. I will be working out after work, late in the afternoon, When its busy at the gym....... Just some more change.....
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Alright fellas. Today was good day. My workout i had so much pump and strength! I felt great. I didnt want to end it. My chest and triceps felt like it had so much blood in them. Well this weight gain diet is helping, im at 176. Goodbye veins! Oh well my size is increasing at least with bulk. Im switching jobs tomorrow. So my diet might change a bit on calories wise. Im prob going to increase more carbs since i will be burning so many calories on being outside. I will prob X out the milk this time, for milk and heat do not mix very well in peoples stumach..... Ill be bringing a hole gallon of gatorade and water with me..... I just ordered poseidon to add to my diet. Trying to keep up with my hydration.

But today my workout was Chest and tris

DB Press: 3x15
    BB Bench: 7x8
    Smith Bench: 3x15
    Decline Flys: 3x12
    Machine Flys: 3x8
    Standing Tricep press: 3x12
    Seated Tricep press: 3x8
    Kick backs: 4x12

Little less than what I do, but My strength was alot better!!! Big improvement so far.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
  4. Extreme lean bulking
    By Bildo_21 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 08:27 AM