My Cre 02 Log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will take some pictures today of me before.
CRE-02

CRE-02 is the world's first & only enteric coated, tri-phase pH delivered, 100% stable creatine, ATP & oxygen utilization matrix. CRE-02 is the "ONLY" creatine product to completely bypass destruction & conversion in the acidic environment of the stomach remaining 100% intact for rapid diffusion and super charged absorption in the more alkaline environment of the small intestine. No creatinine byproduct conversion in the digestion and assimilation process means Huge Gains with Zero side effects!
CRE-02 is truly the new Gold Standard in creatine supplementation!*

CRE-02s CRE-XS ATP Saturation Matrix contains four clinically proven forms of creatine including Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Gluconate, Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate and Tri-Creatine Malate. CRE-02? contains zero CEE, Zero Kre-Alkalyn and Zero Conjugated Creatine and doesn't rely on ineffective gimmicks, effervescents, buffers or sugars. All forms of creatine have flaws whether it is potency or stability. We have ensured that every potent milligram of creatine in CRE-02 easily bypasses destruction and byproduct conversion in the stomach by using a special enteric coating process that allows CRE-02 to remain completely intact and stable in the stomach?s normal pH for an unprecedented minimum of 60 minutes after ingestion. This allows for varying rates of gastric emptying among users and ensures that CRE-02? has ample time to hit the small intestine for rapid absorption.*

CRE-02 contains the unique and powerful HEAA (hydroxyl ethyl adenosine analogs) rich ATP-02 Catalyst which serves as a glyconutrient delivery agent, a potent ATP source and powerful oxygen utilization aid to ensure performance and endurance surges not yet seen in a small three tablet serving. The ATP-02 Catalyst? is our 100% DNA certified, biomass cultured Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid strain that yields maximal levels of 3-Deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin), Adenosine, Ethyl-Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl-Adenosine, and Polysaccharides. The unique and superior culturing process allows this hybrid strain to out perform all inferior, liquid fermented or non hybrid strains by 95%. The ATP-02 Catalyst adds incredible synergy to the CRE-02 product! The ATP-02 Catalyst allows for rapid aerobic, anaerobic and ATP recovery intra and post workout. Don't confuse it with inferior quality or bulk cordyceps 99.99% of other companies use.*

The ATP-02 Endurance Matrix contains the powerful adaptogens Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Ciwujia extracts to add synergy and further bolster the ATP and oxygen utilization effects of the CRE-02 product. Jiaogulan is known China and Japan as the "Immortality Herb" and has countless benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiaogulan is used to support healthy cardiac and lung function, oxygen utilization, endurance, stamina, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, immune function, sleep, sexual prowess, mental clarity, overall energy and in the prevention of altitude sickness caused by hypoxia. Jiaogulan is a powerful adaptogen containing 82 known saponins called gypenosides. Many of these gypenosides including 3,4,8 & 12 are responsible for Jiaogulan's positive effect on oxygen absorption and utilization. Clinical studies have shown Jiaogulan to effectively support cardiac function increasing heart stroke volume 37%, overall cardiac output by 21% and bolstering ejection fraction 13% while decreasing heart rate 10% and maintaining normal blood pressure. Jiaogulan also shows ability to increase nitric oxide synthase which can lead to increased nitric oxide levels to further support cardiovascular function. This shows the powerful ability of Jiaogulan to effectively and efficiently deliver oxygenated blood to the muscles for optimal endurance and performance.*

Rhodiola Rosea also known as Tibetan Rhodiola is a cooling adaptogen that has been proven in many studies and used by the many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola supplementation in clinical studies has shown the ability to increase ATP 17% and creatine phosphate (CP) 45% above baseline levels. Rhodiola has also shown to increase muscle glycogen levels 53% while decreasing lactic acid 18% and ammonia 60%. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game. Ciwujia (Radix eleutherococcus senticosus) is a common adaptogen that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over a thousand years. It is known for its ability to increase oxygen utilization, increase endurance, decrease lactic acid buildup, decrease heart rate under work load while reducing fatigue during and after intense exercise. Traditionally large doses are needed to elicit a positive effect on performance, but; when combined with Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Cordyceps and delivered via enteric coating directly into the small intestine we are able to get a much stronger synergistic effect from a smaller amount of material because nothing is destroyed in the stomach.*

ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) is a welcome addition to CRE-02 for its insulin mimicking, delivery and antioxidant effects. Alpha lipoic acid is the third stage of the tri-phase delivery system delivery behind enteric pH coating and glyconutrient delivery provided by the ATP-02 Catalyst cordyceps hybrid. We all know the value of alpha lipoic acid but when delivered via enteric coating its bioavailability is heightened leading to a much more profound effect as a delivery agent and increases it's mg/mg ORAC value substantially.*

CRE-02 is an industry first! In a market place plagued by copy cat and run of the mill products, CRE-02? offers the most innovative and effective creatine product you can buy. There will inevitably be unscrupulous imitators and knock offs, but CRE-02 can say it led the way!

For Maximum Strength & Endurance CRE-02 may be stacked with Cordygen5, Cordygen-VO2, Citruvol-XS or Carnage*.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.. Im in with ya too..Same log as well..ill be peepn yours out as well

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im subbed dj! Good luck with this!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's on like Donkey Kong.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my pictures today. I will load them this week and post it. I will also you tube it up when I have time.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets get some before Cre o2 workouts up

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before pictures? I have them. Just gotta find the cords.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will have them up tonight. :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who is that guy and is that real or photoshop?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Who is that guy and is that real or photoshop?

Lattimer from the movie "The Program"

Its real, check him out on youtube, he's a nutt!!!

He would paint his face like that before football games.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lattimer on youtube does not look as big as my avatar.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
he meant his avi was lattimer. yours is fake haha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who is my avatar. I would like to know.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pics! and have you gotten your cre yet?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the word Dj?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got my creao2 today as I got home from teaching my class. I will start next week once I get my video up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i will give you props, that is some serious improvement over your pics from around 6 months ago. cre02 is serious stuff, watch out.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey dj could I see a pic from 6 months ago?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will give you props, that is some serious improvement over your pics from around 6 months ago. cre02 is serious stuff, watch out.
Wow thanks a lot. I feel great. I feel like I am in the best shape of my other life.

March

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went from 10% bf down to 4.5% bf over the course of 6 months.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry. I got to excited.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Tear ir Bro---Good luck

You will enjoy the magical mystery ride!!!!

Buckle-Up!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I cheated. I started a day early. I had my sample pack so I used it. I took it 30 min before. my work out. Remember my muscle building set does not kick in till about 20 minutes in to my work out so that gives this product about 50 minutes of time to get in my system. Plus I figure that I am using it at its peak.

Today was biceps and shurgs.
warm up brief is 12,10,8,6,3,1 than my muscle building set.

Barbell curled 110lbs 2 sets 6 reps. It was a lot easier today but I still swing at the 5th and 6th rep.
Dumbell curled 2 sets 6 reps at 35lbs
Hammerd 30lbs but was very tired. 1 set. 6 reps
Cable curled 30-35 each arm 1 set don't remember.
Dumbell Shrugged 135 2 sets 12 reps.
Barbell Shrugged 305 2 sets 12 reps.

Today was a great day.

I will mainly focus on the product and very briefly talk about my other supps that I am taking as the main reason for the log and blog is for cre 02.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This evening I did triceps and back.

Dead lifted with some help 295 2 sets 6 reps
Cable pull down 150+ 2 sets 6 reps but not at my normal gym so the feel allows me to lift heavier
Tricep push down 120 with some light help 2 sets 6 reps
Tricep cable push down 160 2 sets 6 reps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just felt so good today that I had to work out twice. I did my 1st one at 7 30 and this last one was at 5 so it was ok.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah thats how it makes me feel too...two a days are fun ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will also start my tan cycle just because I got some money I can finish my mt2 that I have. I also hate being pale.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here! I'm subbed!

Also CRE-02's effects on strength, endurance and recovery will remain solid for hours so you can actually space the product dosing further away from your workout and get better results in my opinion. ;) At least try dosing earlier a couple times to humor me for this log :D

Keep up the great work!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good. I will do my best. I just have so much to do and such little time that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I will do my best. I just have so much to do and such little time that.
best of luck with this, after just 2 sample packs i am almost certain you will make good gains on this. hit it hard.:hammer:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did cardio yesterday and felt great. I taught 2 classes of martial arts running around etc. Today is shoulder day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Benched 210 today. kept the same as last week but again my rotator cuff is still janked.

Bench press 210 2 sets 6 reps
Incline press 45x2+25 + bar 2 set 6 reps.
Machine push maxed it out.

Today was a great work out felt full and pumped.
g2g teaching martial arts. I will see how my energy is then too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will take a video of me at the office tomorrow doing the bf test and you can see. I work hard to keep it low.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol funny vids man. Love the enthusiasm. Sounds like your had a cold in those vids.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am born with no nasal passage. I have had 7 surgeries and I also had a cleft palate that you couldn't see but led me to have speech problems as a kid. Non of which worked. Chronic sinuses and allgeries. Also my turbinate and septums were flipped when born. Also had to get my adenoids and tonsils out too as a child. Long story. I have not been sick in the past 4 years.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Glad to hear things are good now. Id also like to see what 4.5%bf looks like.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soon as I go home I will plug in my digital camera. It actually went down to 4.0. I am shocked. I am still at 138lbs though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sheesh

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is shoulders. I am excited. New routine for this 6-8 weeks.