Tnt™

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
TNT™ - THE GODFATHER OF T-BOOSTERS!!!!!!

that's right i'm going to log this beast.......Hank style!!!

package arrived today. log starts now!

stats, workout details, diet.....will be posted soon!

Last edited:
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
About TNT -

TNT Stack™ The Most Comprehensive All Natural Testosterone Amplifier...PERIOD!
Yeah we know, there are an abundance of "Test Boosters" on the market, but what separates the TNT Stack™ from the rest of the herd of products out there? Proven results backed by science. We're not touting some theoretical compound based off of voodoo magic here, we're talking about extensively studied ingredients that are proven to send your testosterone levels soaring! Ready to feel the surge of maximum male potential? Read on...

The problem with most of the test boosters on the market today is that it's either comprised of worthless ingredients, has a kitchen sink formula with ineffective amounts, or even worse contains anabolic compounds that actually suppress your natural testosterone. The TNT Stack™ is comprised of several key ingredients at therapeutic doses from all natural herbal actives; and increases your body's own total and free circulating T-levels.

Don't be fooled by products that spike your testosterone levels but doesn't increase free testosterone activity. That's like having a Lamborghini and revving it up in neutral. The TNT Stack™ gives you true increases in T-levels and frees up bound testosterone to give you optimal results you can feel.

So who can benefit from the massive results of the TNT Stack™?
Those who want to naturally increase their male potential for an overall feeling of vitality and wellness.
Athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want to naturally increase lean mass without the use of anabolics or other banned substances.
Lifters who want to "detonate" their PCT after a cycle with a TRUE non suppressive test booster.
Men Looking to Increase Sexual Prowess and Libido.

Are you ready to feel the true Alpha Male surge? Get the real world results of a Total Natural Testosterone overhaul and kick your T-levels in overdrive with the TNT Stack™ exclusively at NutraPlanet!

What's In the TNT Stack™?
Trans-Resveratrol 98%
Nettle Root Extract containing 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
Fadogia Agrestis PE
Trans-Resveratrol 98%
Trans-Resveratrol is quickly becoming the next big thing in nutritional supplementation. Renown for its purported effects of supporting healthy testosterone in men, this amazing compound can effectively block estrogen receptors, rendering the circulating estrogen in your body worthless. The net result therefore, is a more pronounced effect from your own circulating testosterone.

Nettle Root Extract 95%
In 1995, a paper was first published proving that special constituents found in nettle root were effective SHBG inhibitors of cell membranes. In subsequent studies, the unique constitute of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was isolated from nettle root and was found to have SHBG binding properties categorized as "remarkable".

This SHGB is important because the process in turn frees up more of the body's testosterone, converting bound testosterone to bio-available testosterone. By making your body's own testosterone "available" to do it's job, you can experience increases in lean muscle mass coupled with a decrease in body fat levels, an increase in libido and an increased sense of overall well-being.

Fadogia Agrestis PE
Fadogia is an amazing herb indigenous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac. Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to SIX TIMES that of a control group! Fadogia works differently from "old school" test boosters, in that it has the unique ability to increase the productiveness of the testes through increased testicular cholesterol, which is the building block and direct precursor of testosterone.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
About me -

5'10" tall
eat clean to walk around lean.
work out hard 5 days/week. no jumping jacks or keggle excercises.

some progress pics:
1st pic: March 2007 @ 177lbs - not much definition
2nd pic: August 2007 @ 166lbs - after a slow 6 month cut
3rd pic: March 2008 @ 180lbs - a slow 6 month bulk.
4th pic: April 2008 186lbs - after a 3wk 3-ad run
5th pic: August 2008 174lbs - after a natty summer cut.
currently: still evolving

ahf318

ahf318

Awards
Subbed! Very interested in the 95% Nettle Root. Good Luck!

ahf318

ahf318

Awards
Looks like we have very similar heights, weights and builds too! *bumps this up to #1 thread to watch...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
dude u made sum serious gains brotha ! good work

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Very interested in the 95% Nettle Root. Good Luck!
yes, the combo of nettle + res-v + t-force should be awesome!!!
i get an erection just thinking about this stack.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. So when do you wanna talk about pwo fat? :)
oh nooo, the hijacker is here! :run:

for those who don't know me. i try and stay fairly light on the carbs but heavy on fat at all times.
even post workout i feel that carbs are not necessary.

i sometimes take bcaa or eaa pre-workout.
postworkout i typically run 2 cups 2% milk + 2 scoops slower digesting ultrapeptide 2.0.

if i do whey it is always mixed with 2% milk + natural peanut butter.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
subbed. this looks like a promising stack.

also: curious as to your method of heavy fat all the time. seems like it goes against everything we know as bodybuilders. im all ears tho.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see the Abercrombie & Fitch boys are taking role call :rofl:

Looks like you'll be first Hank. I received my package today as well. I am presently beginning the first days of a week or more deconditioning and supplement purge. It will probably be two Mondays from now - September 15th before I begin. I'm cycling off of all of my USPlabs products during this time too. I've been running a protocol of USPlabs products for quite some time. I want to get a good fresh perspective on TNT.

Post up your dosing schedule. I have my ideas on how I want to run it but am interested in seeing how you split up the three products over the duration.

I'll keep checking in on your progress.

:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
subbed. this looks like a promising stack.

also: curious as to your method of heavy fat all the time. seems like it goes against everything we know as bodybuilders. im all ears tho.
lol. i've had lengthy discussions on this topic. here is a quick summary of my take.

my opinion is partly from broscience as i work out just as hard today as i did two years ago however my physique has changed dramatically. the major difference between then and now is my diet (primarily replacing carbs with fats - even post workout).

my opinion is also derrived from more recent studies that indicate:
- a post workout insulin spike is unnecessary in promoting a net protien balance.
-carbs are not necessary for replenishing glycogen levels.
- fat intake is benefitial for enhancing natural hormone production, especially post workout.
- the coveted post workout 'window of opportunity' last much longer than a few hrs (more likely upwards of 24hrs)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I see the Abercrombie & Fitch boys are taking role call :rofl:

Looks like you'll be first Hank. I received my package today as well. I am presently beginning the first days of a week or more deconditioning and supplement purge. It will probably be two Mondays from now - September 15th before I begin. I'm cycling off of all of my USPlabs products during this time too. I've been running a protocol of USPlabs products for quite some time. I want to get a good fresh perspective on TNT.

Post up your dosing schedule. I have my ideas on how I want to run it but am interested in seeing how you split up the three products over the duration.

I'll keep checking in on your progress.

:thumbsup:
b - my fellow NP brethren. :head:

i hope being an abercrombie representative makes it ok to hit on high school girls. :food:

as far as dosing TNT, i was just going to keep it simple but i'm open to suggestions if you have any.
i was planning on just following the directions posted on NP: For optimal results take 1 capsule of each three times per day with food.

i'll keep a look-out for your upcomming log. curious to see how TNT treats you.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'll be watching this, hank. i'm currently using a comparable stack. i'm on some divanex, testojack 100 (NOW), and trione caps. divanyl is a bold adventure for me. cause usually, if it ain't creatine/bcaa's/'gear' i'm skeptical. but we'll see what's up with this here divanyl.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the log bro. I am also a low carber high fat man myself! :bb3:

Im also trying something new, which is Bcaas immediately Post WO and then an hour and a half after or so protein/fat meal, leanin up and workin pretty good!

Last edited:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm in on this one ! I came across it on NP the other night and wanted to order it, but they were outta stock . . Good luck and ENJOY ! hahaha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be following this one as I have 2 cycles of this in my cupboard....

Hank what kind of ab work do you do, I was looking at your pics and noticed you have a thin abdominal wall. Could be just genetic but you got so nice and lean, would be even better if you were able to add some blocks in the midsection. I have a few ideas if your interested.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hank what kind of ab work do you do, I was looking at your pics and noticed you have a thin abdominal wall. Could be just genetic but you got so nice and lean, would be even better if you were able to add some blocks in the midsection. I have a few ideas if your interested.
Feel free to throw some my way if you dont mind! Always looking for more abdominal work. Specificaly lower abdominals!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the log bro. I am also a low carber high fat man myself! :bb3:

Im also trying something new, which is Bcaas immediately Post WO and then an hour and a half after or so protein/fat meal, leanin up and workin pretty good!
looks like a very good protocol. i might have to try it!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm in on this one ! I came across it on NP the other night and wanted to order it, but they were outta stock . . Good luck and ENJOY ! hahaha
should be back in stock shortly.
however it is such an awesome deal i'm sure it will sell out again quickly.
i'll post up here in my log as soon as i hear it will be restocked.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel free to throw some my way if you dont mind! Always looking for more abdominal work. Specificaly lower abdominals!

Well I was not thinking particular exercises but concept, that's why I asked him how he is working them, he may be doing all he can and it's just genetic. Conceptually I believe abs are like any other muscle and they need to be worked hard and with weight. If you can do any more than 15 reps you need to add resistance. Never underestimate what heavy lifting like squats can do for your abdominal size and strength don't use a belt. (unless your a powerlifter).

Lowers are a ***** but I have had some success with a couple exercises throwing the medicine ball with your feet, balance the medicine ball on the top of your feet and kick with both feet propelling the ball as far forward as possible, success has been reached when your catcher grabs it around his waist level. Another great exercise is assisted negative legg raises. You raise your legs and while balancing yourselft on the back of your hands, your partner pushes on the tops of your feet and you try to stop your feet before they hit the ground. You don't know which direction he is going to push and you keep bringing your legs back of to his waist level it's lots of fun. You can also do weigheted leg raises on top of a yoga ball, but you will need to hang onto something for balance.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Hope you post your diet :D
to me the best diet is a consistent diet.
if the diet is too difficult to maintain long term then the results will only be temperory.

below is a sample of a couple of days of my diet i log in fitday. i've been able to stay consistent with this type of macro breakdown long term and enjoy it. :) i'll still indulge in pizza, burgers, ice cream, or some other craving once or twice per week.

Example Day 1:

Example Day 2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the diet is too difficult to maintain long term then the results will only temperory.
Yah learned this the hard way...and it's also a way of thinking, I was always to goal oriented and not thinking of the log term. If I want to maintain a lean physique I have to adopt a lifestyle that I can live with.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

yeah, i noticed in the np thread that you grabbed a couple tnt stacks before they sold out. when will you be running it?

yeah, my abdominal wall is genetically thin.
i worked abs furiously for awhile and they got bigger and stronger but still looked the same.
so i've quit working abs directly and haven't done a single sit-up for around 9 months.
i'm open if you have any suggestions on how i can get them to peak more.
i would add the ab work in immediatly if it sounds promising.

EDIT: i just noticed you posted a responce to 3clipse on this topic. thanks! :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
thanks DW! i might try and add in some weighted ab work just once per week and see what it does.
my rep range before was always very high on abs.
if i can bring that rep range down with resistence it may help.
my abs already get hit fairly good on deads & squats. would you recommend targeting abs on those days?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Yah learned this the hard way...and it's also a way of thinking, I was always to goal oriented and not thinking of the log term. If I want to maintain a lean physique I have to adopt a lifestyle that I can live with.
lol, yeah i've also learned the hard way.
just like everyone else i want quick results and used to drastically change my diet from massive bulks to massive cuts. unfortunatly i would get bigger and smaller but never defined.
it wasn't until i took the long, slow, and steady approach did i really get a more quality look.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
b - my fellow NP brethren. :head:

i hope being an abercrombie representative makes it ok to hit on high school girls. :food:

as far as dosing TNT, i was just going to keep it simple but i'm open to suggestions if you have any.
i was planning on just following the directions posted on NP: For optimal results take 1 capsule of each three times per day with food.

i'll keep a look-out for your upcomming log. curious to see how TNT treats you.
My understanding is that being an AF representative is a prerequisite to making time with HS chicks. Sometimes it does feel like I'm being "C" blocked. The 43yo balded, goat-t wearing, sinister look doesn't quite go over too well on HS campuses :(

I'll likely run it at recommended dose as well.
lol. i've had lengthy discussions on this topic. here is a quick summary of my take.

my opinion is partly from broscience as i work out just as hard today as i did two years ago however my physique has changed dramatically. the major difference between then and now is my diet (primarily replacing carbs with fats - even post workout).

my opinion is also derrived from more recent studies that indicate:
- a post workout insulin spike is unnecessary in promoting a net protien balance.
-carbs are not necessary for replenishing glycogen levels.
- fat intake is benefitial for enhancing natural hormone production, especially post workout.
- the coveted post workout 'window of opportunity' last much longer than a few hrs (more likely upwards of 24hrs)
if the diet is too difficult to maintain long term then the results will only be temperory.
Not to steal your thunder but we have the same philosophies.

Fats in place of carbs not only works but it does a few things that I have discovered are keys to ease and success of that diet lifestyle. Carbs spike insulin. Insulin and or carbs produce cravings for carbs and in turn produce more spikes and more cravings. A viscous cycle. As well the healthy fats are good for you in many ways and promote satiation.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it does feel like I'm being "C" blocked. The 43yo balded, goat-t wearing, sinister look doesn't quite go over too well on HS campuses :(
don't count yourself out....you might have luck with the HS girls who just want to piss off their parents by bringing home a 43yo, balded, goat-t wearing, sinster look guy. :lol:

Fats in place of carbs not only works but it does a few things that I have discovered are keys to ease and success of that diet lifestyle. Carbs spike insulin. Insulin and or carbs produce cravings for carbs and in turn produce more spikes and more cravings. A viscous cycle. As well the healthy fats are good for you in many ways and promote satiation.
agreed. keeping cravings under control is much easier on a higher fat diet.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't count yourself out....you might have luck with the HS girls who just want to piss off their parents by bringing home a 43yo, balded, goat-t wearing, sinster look guy. :lol:
Very good points. Like yourself I do know how to profile them to potentiate success. In my experience I have found that it is more opportunistic to pursue those girls after they are of age and have discovered and fulfilled their lifes ambition - strippers.

Now of course my wife may have a slightly different philosophy on my psychology in this matter. :D

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Would u even recommend the tnt stack for someone like me at 18 ?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Hankie Poo, I'm here for the pillow fight! No pillow fight? You sure?

Well then I guess I'll follow the log. :trout:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hankie Poo, I'm here for the pillow fight! No pillow fight? You sure?

Well then I guess I'll follow the log. :trout:
we're still waiting for more pillow fighters to show up.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Would u even recommend the tnt stack for someone like me at 18 ?
if i was 18 today i probably wouldn't spend the money on it.
why spend the money on something that boosts what you should already have plenty of.
hewever, the t-rez might be a good supp for the overall health benefits and gentle ai properties.

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
oh nooo, the hijacker is here! :run:

for those who don't know me. i try and stay fairly light on the carbs but heavy on fat at all times.
even post workout i feel that carbs are not necessary.

i sometimes take bcaa or eaa pre-workout.
postworkout i typically run 2 cups 2% milk + 2 scoops slower digesting ultrapeptide 2.0.

if i do whey it is always mixed with 2% milk + natural peanut butter.
Snifff, sniffff

did someone mention fats in PWO shake :gas:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yea i call that the Peanut Butter Cup ..whey, 2% milk, PB, Ice,Almonds,and Some Hershey's chocolate syrup ..

I am bulking enless bulking i def would not suggest this shake !

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
so, i didn't start tnt today. just didn't get my act together yet. but i plan on popping a those caps with each meal starting tomorrow. so the official start date is tomorrow!

i just started a new antagonist pairing routine this week. this program i plan on running the entire time i run tnt - so it should help give a consistent idea of any strength increases and improvement in the gym. :clean:

today was - chest & back
A1) incline bench press 5 x 4-6 @ 205lbs
A2) wide grip pull-ups 5 x 4-6 @ weighted w/45lbs

B1) flat DB press (Double Contraction from bottom) 3 x 8-10 @75lbDB
B2) DB rows (Double Contraction from top) 3 x 8-10 @75lbDB

C1) Cross Cable Flies (rest pause) 3 x 10-12
C2) High pulley cross-rowing with fixed elbow angle 3 x 10-12

D) Chest Static EQI 1 60-90sec

E) Back Static EQI 1 60-90sec

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so, i didn't start tnt today. just didn't get my act together yet. but i plan on popping a those caps with each meal starting tomorrow. so the official start date is tomorrow!

i just started a new antagonist pairing routine this week. this program i plan on running the entire time i run tnt - so it should help give a consistent idea of any strength increases and improvement in the gym. :clean:

today was - chest & back
A1) incline bench press 5 x 4-6 @ 205lbs
A2) wide grip pull-ups 5 x 4-6 @ weighted w/45lbs

B1) flat DB press (Double Contraction from bottom) 3 x 8-10 @75lbDB
B2) DB rows (Double Contraction from top) 3 x 8-10 @75lbDB

C1) Cross Cable Flies (rest pause) 3 x 10-12
C2) High pulley cross-rowing with fixed elbow angle 3 x 10-12

D) Chest Static EQI 1 60-90sec

E) Back Static EQI 1 60-90sec
Nice Hank. Is this an upper/lower type split?

And Ares, you seem to only post in Hanks logs. Man crush? :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Typical Hank, a few pages in and the 'log' hasn't started yet. :lol:

Your weighted pullups make me feel bad about myself. I'll get there...and use 2 45's! So there!