Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. rosie and shaddow, thanks for the support.

    forgot to mention, i did back yesterday, and did slightly-wider-than-shoulder grip pull downs for the first time since the injuries. got up to a clean set of 7 at 210, with no peep from the tendonitis, or the shoulder joint


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    rosie and shaddow, thanks for the support.

    forgot to mention, i did back yesterday, and did slightly-wider-than-shoulder grip pull downs for the first time since the injuries. got up to a clean set of 7 at 210, with no peep from the tendonitis, or the shoulder joint
    No worries; that's what I'm here for.

    Sounds good. You should be aiming to strengthen your rotator cuff, rhomboids, lats, traps, and arms, serratus anterior, and pecs (to some degree), in your rehabilitation.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No worries; that's what I'm here for.

    Sounds good. You should be aiming to strengthen your rotator cuff, rhomboids, lats, traps, and arms, serratus anterior, and pesc (to some degree), in your rehabilitation.
    ive been doing some rotator cuff exercises, like every couple days. could you point me in the direction of maybe something structured to follow for rehab?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    ive been doing some rotator cuff exercises, like every couple days. could you point me in the direction of maybe something structured to follow for rehab?
    I will just give a general idea, since a full rehabilitation programme involves so many things.

    Your rehabilitation programme will progress in phases (i.e. once you accomplish the outcomes of each particular phase, then you move to the next).

    Needs to include :
    * Proprioception (daily)
    * Range of Motion (daily)
    * Flexibility (daily)
    * Strengthening (initially daily, then 3-4 times weekly, depending on the phase)

    Examples (remembering that you DON'T do them ALL at once, but some exercises are progressions from others):

    Proprioception (hold for 30-60 seconds):
    - 4-point kneeling
    - 3-point kneeling
    - 3-point kneeling with hand on a medicine ball
    - 3-point kneeling with hand on BAPS Board
    - Setting the Scapula

    Range of Motion (15-20 reps per side):
    - Pendulum flexion/extension
    - Pendulum abduction/adduction
    - Sawing flexion/extension
    - Theraband internal/external rotation

    Flexibility (hold each stretch for 20-30 seconds):
    - Head Rotation
    - Neck
    - Shoulder
    - Upper Back
    - Chest
    - Triceps
    - Biceps

    Strengthening:
    Early Phases
    - Theraband flexion/extension
    - Low-Pulley Front Raise
    - Low-Pulley Bent-Over Lateral Raises
    - High-Pulley Lateral Extension
    - One-Arm DB Row
    - Push-Ups
    Later Phases
    - DB/BB Shoulder Press
    - DB Lateral Raise
    - DB Rear Raise
    - BB Upright Rows
    - Close-Grip Seated Row
    - BB Bent-Over Rows
    - Variations of Pull-Ups
    - DB/BB Flat/Incline Bench Press
    Also need to be doing exercises for lower body and core strengthening
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. UPDATE#7
    alright check it out i have a couple pieces of good news to share with you boys and girls.

    first off. did my first structured shoulder workout tonight. started a little shaky, but once i got the blood movin and stretched a little more, it was f*cking epic.

    started with about 15 minutes of rotator cuff exercises, a couple of lat exercises, and lots of windmills to stretch out. no clicking here, but a little bit of stiffness and soreness, which i am pretty sure is chest DOMS from yesterday.

    slighty-wider-than-shoulder grip upright rows
    45lbs x 15 x 4 sets (this felt so good. no homo)

    one arm db lateral raises
    15lb x 15
    20lb x 12 x 3 sets
    10lb plate static hold x 15 seconds x 2 for each arm

    one arm cable scarecrows
    15lb x 15
    20lb x 15 x 3 sets

    db shrugs (btw. did these with no straps, and no gloves. forearm development )
    80's x 15
    110's x 12
    120's x 12
    120's x 10
    -drop-
    100's x 12
    -drop-
    80's x 15
    (i thought i was going to pass out after this little doozy)

    did some more stretching, slow windmills, going from big circles to little circles, backwards, and forwards. felt really really good. and no clicks.

    also, no discomfort from my tendonitis. was a little painful throughout but only because of chest DOMS, so a soreness rather than a pain.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    annnnnnd onto my mini core zap log.
    holy balls it felt like rpm today. i was a little down on my way to the gym. im currently unemployed, broke, and yeah, who wouldnt be a little depressed from that.

    nonetheless, took 4 caps of core zap, drove to the gym. and after my first couple sets of upright rows, it kicked in. and good god did it kick in. felt like an absolute beast. i wanted to hit everything super heavy, but instead, did the smart thing, and just kicked up the intensity with minimal rest time, and a brutal forearm workout.

    overall opinion of core zap so far: i wish it were a better value. only 22 servings? kinda sucks.

    id say its probably a little bit better stim effect than rpm. i dont get the bulging eyes effect with rpm everytime, but i do with core zap. however with rpm, i feel that "im going to try and rip this 45lb plate in half" feeling faster and it lasts a little bit longer. other than that, i think its deserves as good of a reputation as RPM. they are both very very good preworkout boosts, and they both have their strong points. excellent job doug and all the people at CORE.
    Last edited by rolandajoint; 09-25-2008 at 01:19 AM. Reason: info on db shrugs
    •   
       


  6. a little bit of progress, dont ya think?

    mid senior year - jan/feb 2006 - about 235lbs - middle guy, before an epic basketball game for our high school


    april 2007 - about 210


    sept 26 - end of ckd week 4 - before refeed at 175


    update coming later tonight.....

  7. UPDATE #8
    did my depletion workout friday. went well. refeed went well. went to the olympia expo on saturday. met lots of cool doods including some AM vets :lanbane, dsade, trauma1. picked up lots of goodies, including ANOTHER bottle of osteo sport for the killer expo price of 20 bucks! ate some protein bars, and crammed about 6 plates and then dessert at the rio buffet with my cousin and his family.

    and for shoulder/tendonitis updates, i feel that my shoulder has improved tenfold. no clicks, no discomfort in my joints, all my joints feel better as a matter of fact.

    only thing bugging me right now, the tendonitis. i feel it has improved, but not ready to hit anything heavy. i did some shoulders yesterday and it felt really good. pressing caused some pain in my tendon, but raises to the front and side and the one arm rear cable flyes felt good. upright rows also felt good, but there was still a little bit of pain in the tendon.

    today i hit chest, or attempted to hit chest. did a few sets of flat bb press, and i felt a lot more pain in my tendon, not as much as about 2.5 months ago, but enough that i couldnt do anymore than 3 or 4 sets of pressing movements. although, i recovered the workout with some heavy cable flyes. no pain there. really hit it hard, got an awesome pump from it, and went on to my bi and calf workout.

    pretty depressed that pressing movements are causing pain and probably aggravating my tendonitis again. im going to try and go to a sports doctor tmrw to get an official diagnosis and hopefully a prescription for physical therapy.

    im still being patient and optimistic, but its disheartening when training is half assed because of an injury.

  8. Was great meeting you man! Glad the Osteo is helping you out!!!!!!!

  9. great progress pics !!!!!!!!!!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  10. How much left do you have of your OsteoSport, bud?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    How much left do you have of your OsteoSport, bud?
    well in the current bottle, maybe 8 caps left. however, ive still got a bottle i bought at the olympia, and another bottle on the way from the creative picture contest that austin was running. im pretty much set for the next like 3 months or so

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    today, my dog, nelson aka nigga black, passed away. ive had him since i was like 6 and he was 14 and a half. gonna miss that guy.



    update on friday.
    Im sorry to hear that buddy. Consider me subbed...I am just seeing this log now.

    Great progress by the way.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    well in the current bottle, maybe 8 caps left. however, ive still got a bottle i bought at the olympia, and another bottle on the way from the creative picture contest that austin was running. im pretty much set for the next like 3 months or so
    Will you keep this log going, then (since you have another: Roland-a-joint's MASS FX Log (sponsored) up and going)? Or just give your review HERE at the end of your first bottle (and then keep using through your other log)?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Will you keep this log going, then (since you have another: Roland-a-joint's MASS FX Log (sponsored) up and going)? Or just give your review HERE at the end of your first bottle (and then keep using through your other log)?
    ill probably post a mini review for the first bottle. and ill be making comments in the mass fx log about how my joint and shoulder are feeling on a day to day basis.

    and ill possibly keep this open. havent decided. if i decide to have all commentary about osteo-sport in my new log, ill post up the link in here to steer anyone looking for updates to the new log.

    ^^^sounds jumbled to me haha. yeah.....hope that clears things up a bit

  15. oh it's clear alright.

    I just showed up and you're looking to jump ship to a new log. I see your tricks!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    oh it's clear alright.

    I just showed up and you're looking to jump ship to a new log. I see your tricks!
    its just that, well. i dont know how to put this....

    its not you. its me. i cant make you come to my new log, but i cant ask you to stay here at this log and wait for me. do you see how this is hurting me?? ughhh

    haha glad to have you either way. especially if youre interested in fixing a joint problem. cuz i guarantee, the answer is osteo-sport. or surgery. but id say give osteosport a try first

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    its just that, well. i dont know how to put this....

    its not you. its me. i cant make you come to my new log, but i cant ask you to stay here at this log and wait for me. do you see how this is hurting me?? ughhh

    haha glad to have you either way. especially if youre interested in fixing a joint problem. cuz i guarantee, the answer is osteo-sport. or surgery. but id say give osteosport a try first
    The only joint problem I need to fix right this second resides right after "rolanda"

    I guess i'll follow to another log if I must
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    ill probably post a mini review for the first bottle. and ill be making comments in the mass fx log about how my joint and shoulder are feeling on a day to day basis.

    and ill possibly keep this open. havent decided. if i decide to have all commentary about osteo-sport in my new log, ill post up the link in here to steer anyone looking for updates to the new log.

    ^^^sounds jumbled to me haha. yeah.....hope that clears things up a bit
    Makes sense a mini-review to finish THIS log off. And then just comments, as you would. Good luck in getting your shoulder back to full strength and function.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    today, my dog, nelson aka nigga black, passed away. ive had him since i was like 6 and he was 14 and a half. gonna miss that guy.



    update on friday.
    man- sorry to hear about that- I am a dog person (as you can see by my avatar)- Mugsy and Bianca are like my kids
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Applied Nutriceutical's Drive
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 03:50 PM
  2. applied nutriceutical stacking
    By JBsharp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 04:30 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport log (unsponsored)
    By Random181 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:15 PM
  4. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-sport testing by Smeton
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 12:18 AM
  5. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in