Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Well, the long awaited osteo sport from an came out a little while ago and i sprang on that like a fly on sh1t. I am in the process of letting my left shoulder joint recover/improve, and also unfortunately trying to heal my biceps tendonitis.
In two weeks, i used a bottle of USP's super cissus rx, dosing it around 6 caps a day. sometimes 4, sometimes 9, but mainly at 6. i had tremendous results. my joint doesnt click nearly as much, and my tendonitis, even with shoulder movements, is hardly noticeable anymore.

Now, ive got some more ammo with osteo sport. ill be doing bi-weekly updates on my shoulder and tendonitis.

THE PLAN
ill be dosing osteo sport at 4 caps everday, all in the morning. (thanks to rosie and easy for helping me figure out a dosage schedule)
ill be doing EXTREMELY light shoulder exeercises, for maybe 10-12 reps, for therapeutic purposes, and only 1 or 2 times a week. im also going to be stretching it, and doing rotator cuff exercises using cables or bands about every other day.
im not sure what to do for my tendonitis in terms of rehab type exercises. if someone has any suggestions, id love to hear em. im also kinda thinking that it just needs rest and no exercises.

here we go!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
first update will be sunday probably.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the long awaited osteo sport from an came out a little while ago and i sprang on that like a fly on sh1t. I am in the process of letting my left shoulder joint recover/improve, and also unfortunately trying to heal my biceps tendonitis.
In two weeks, i used a bottle of USP's super cissus rx, dosing it around 6 caps a day. sometimes 4, sometimes 9, but mainly at 6. i had tremendous results. my joint doesnt click nearly as much, and my tendonitis, even with shoulder movements, is hardly noticeable anymore.

Now, ive got some more ammo with osteo sport. ill be doing bi-weekly updates on my shoulder and tendonitis.

THE PLAN
ill be dosing osteo sport at 4 caps everday, all in the morning. (thanks to rosie and easy for helping me figure out a dosage schedule)
ill be doing EXTREMELY light shoulder exeercises, for maybe 10-12 reps, for therapeutic purposes, and only 1 or 2 times a week. im also going to be stretching it, and doing rotator cuff exercises using cables or bands about every other day.
im not sure what to do for my tendonitis in terms of rehab type exercises. if someone has any suggestions, id love to hear em. im also kinda thinking that it just needs rest and no exercises.

here we go!
Cool. I'll be following. I've been using OsteoSport for 4 days now (dosing at 4 caps first thing). And after yesterday, well, no joint pains like I've been having :)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE #1
did my first glycogen depletion workout this morning before my first refeed. i did 100 reps, or 5 sets of 20 for each body part. my shoulder joint, elbow, and knee usually have a little bit of discomfort on higher rep regimens, and they all did great today. most noticeably my shoulder. along with no clicks or sharp pain, my tendonitis seemed to have been a little bit less painful compared to last week when i tried a couple shoulder movements. pain was still there for the last 3 or 4 reps of my hammer curls tho.

so far, only 2 doses, and clicking has been reduced a little bit, joint pain/soreness has been reduced a little bit, and my tendonitis seems to be improving.

ill update again when i do my next shoulder/bicep exercises.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE #2
well im not even a week in and im noticing even less pain in my joint and less aggravation with my tendonitis. i did a glycogen depletion workout for my CKD, doing 100 reps, or 5 sets of 20 for every body part, including chest and shoulders, and my joint discomfort was little to none, and my tendonitis was barely noticeable. im kinda surprised its working this fast. i was maybe thinking a week at least, but hey, im not complaining.

a few notes: i love CKD so far. leaned out a little bit already jsut from one week of it. my carb up was, to say the least, a lot of fun. it consisted of gatorade, cinnamon toast crunch, and frozen, fat free yogurt on friday, and whole wheat bread and pasta on saturday.

this next one will be cleaner. just got WMS from NP so ill be using about 70-100g of that in my xtend, then keeping it clean with white rice and frozen yogurt on friday, and oats and whole wheat pasta on saturday.

also, depending on when i get my neovar, ill be moving into a TKD diet in order to utilize the nutrient partitioning effects and create an optimal environment for absorbtion of the creatine. and that will probably start my real road to recovery while i gain my strength in my chest and shoulders back.

next update will probably be on friday after my second glycogen depletion workout.

and thats the way the cookie crumbles...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed in - Im real interested in this product for my own tendonitus - good progress so far

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Ditto..Very skeptical about this product..

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree!! Whenever I tried other Cissus products, they were junk! at least compared to SCRX! thats all
to be honest, Im not having the results with Cissus that others have had so far - that's why Im interested in what AN have come up with.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be honest, Im not having the results with Cissus that others have had so far - that's why Im interested in what AN have come up with.
I think you boys will both be very happy with OsteoSport. It is definitely better than Osteobolin-C, which was a great product. Yes, AN makes quality products, and they DO do what they say they do...Did you get your sample, Nick? (If it was enough to last at least 4-5 days, then you should notice a difference in your joints from it).

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I see.... Its worth a try for you then!!, The ingredients look pretty on.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
today, my dog, nelson aka nigga black, passed away. ive had him since i was like 6 and he was 14 and a half. gonna miss that guy.

update on friday.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I think you boys will both be very happy with OsteoSport. It is definitely better than Osteobolin-C, which was a great product. Yes, AN makes quality products, and they DO do what they say they do...Did you get your sample, Nick? (If it was enough to last at least 4-5 days, then you should notice a difference in your joints from it).
i can attest to this! i think of AN's products as investments. if you have joint or tendon pain, i say you owe it to yourself to try this out.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
subscribed

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE #3
yesterday i had my second glycogen depletion workout. quite successful. had a little bit of discomfort when doing some light shoulder presses for sets of 10 or 12. mainly in my tendonitis. basically no clicking in my shoulder anymore. every now and then, if my shoulder is in an awkward position when sleeping or laying down, i get a click when i get up and stretch, but thats about it.

all my other joints are feelin great too. knees feel improved, elbows feel improved, my right shoulder doesnt have any minor clicks anymore. i guess right now im only looking for relief on my bicep tendonitis.

question to the AN reps: ive read in a few logs and faq's on cissus that its best taken before sleep. this makes sense to me, only because this is the body's natural healing phase. just curious if you guys could shed some light on benefits of different dosing protocols.

also, ive got some ibuprofen left from my prescription, would there be any negative effects using that once a day in conjunction with osteo-sport?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...question to the AN reps: ive read in a few logs and faq's on cissus that its best taken before sleep. this makes sense to me, only because this is the body's natural healing phase. just curious if you guys could shed some light on benefits of different dosing protocols.
Taking cissus before sleep is beneficial because it lowers cortisol levels, acts as an antiinflammatory, and therefore you get better sleep.

Taking cissus pre and post workout can also be beneficial, simply because of the antiinflammatory effects of it.

Depends on the dosing protocol that you want to follow. OsteoSport is recommended to be taken all at once, to get the full benefit of the Hyaluronic Acid.

also, ive got some ibuprofen left from my prescription, would there be any negative effects using that once a day in conjunction with osteo-sport?
That should be ok. As long as it if JUST ibuprofen.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Taking cissus before sleep is beneficial because it lowers cortisol levels, acts as an antiinflammatory, and therefore you get better sleep.

Taking cissus pre and post workout can also be beneficial, simply because of the antiinflammatory effects of it.

Depends on the dosing protocol that you want to follow. OsteoSport is recommended to be taken all at once, to get the full benefit of the Hyaluronic Acid.

i think i may try dosing it at night from now on.

That should be ok. As long as it if JUST ibuprofen.

i will then. just once a day. theyre 600mg tablets. she originally prescribed them for every 8 hours, but i never did. i only went to 2 a day at most.

ill just take it with my first meal.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
ahh i am also using corezap right now, dosing it 4 caps pre w/o.

so far it is pretty awesome. but, its no rpm :D

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE #4
ive dosed osteo-sport at night, about 1 hour before bed the last 2 doses. im not sure what to make of the different schedule, but i do like taking it at night when im least likely to forget it, especially once school starts and im constantly in a mad rush to leave my house in the morning.

anyways....

did back and abs today. normally i feel a little bit of discomfort when doing heavy db rows, or shrugs even. did 80s for a set of 15, one arm db row -superset- db shrugs. shoulder felt good. bicep felt good. went up to 100s for 2 sets of 12. shoulder felt good. bicep felt good.

bottom line:
a fairly noticeable decrease in pain/discomfort, and improvement in flexibility/range of motion for both my shoulder and bicep.

i also did a couple sets of upright bb rows, and just a couple light sets of front raises -tri set- lateral raises -triset- bent over raises. not a peep during these shoulder movements from either my joint or my bicep. the only fatigue/pain i noticed was due to the fact that this was maybe the 4th or 5th time ive actually worked my shoulders in the past 10 weeks.

depressing to see my strength be so down in the dumps, but uplifting knowing that my recovery is going very well so far.

ill update again friday or saturday after my depletion workout.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see things are getting better. Sorry to hear about your dog. :(

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great so far. Too bad about your dog, but perhaps getting a new puppy will bring some new joy into your life!

Keep up the ZAP vs. RPM comparison if you can (i.e. elaborate) because I heard some RPM prefer ZAP & vice versa.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great so far. Too bad about your dog, but perhaps getting a new puppy will bring some new joy into your life!

Keep up the ZAP vs. RPM comparison if you can (i.e. elaborate) because I heard some RPM prefer ZAP & vice versa.
thanks for the kind words guys. i actually had two dogs, but nelson, the one i had since he was a youngin, passed away. my other dog, rusty, is still alive and way too hyper now that her friend is gone.

ill def keep commenting rpm vs core zap. as of now, i will say that i like rpm a little bit better. but i need to give zap more time because ive been using it for about a week now, and i used rpm for like 10 weeks. but at the end of the bottle ill make a thread and give justice to both by doing a more detailed comparison.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
one more for the records...

today i hit the bench for a few light sets of 135, between 10 and 12 reps. on the real, i stopped doing barbell bench about 4 months ago BECAUSE of my shoulder joint pain and discomfort, even at light weight.

TODAY I HAD NO PAIN OR DISCOMFORT IN MY SHOULDER JOINT

if i didnt think it were creepy, id prolly go and hug all the AN guys when im at the olympia expo. instead i think a handshake will do.

i was honestly smilin ear to ear after i completed just a few reps, and to my amazement i completed 3 whole sets.

is there a rep option for companies?

A+++ on this product guys and gals at AN.

ps. wont be giving another update until sunday or monday. im going camping with my dad at kennedy meadows in california, near mammoth mountain. ill be doing my depletion workout and carb up while camping. bringing my cheap 30 lb db's and gettin it done haha. should be a nice, relaxing weekend of fishing, hiking, and throwin back a few beers with my pops.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one more for the records...

today i hit the bench for a few light sets of 135, between 10 and 12 reps. on the real, i stopped doing barbell bench about 4 months ago BECAUSE of my shoulder joint pain and discomfort, even at light weight.

TODAY I HAD NO PAIN OR DISCOMFORT IN MY SHOULDER JOINT

if i didnt think it were creepy, id prolly go and hug all the AN guys when im at the olympia expo. instead i think a handshake will do.

i was honestly smilin ear to ear after i completed just a few reps, and to my amazement i completed 3 whole sets.

is there a rep option for companies?

A+++ on this product guys and gals at AN.

ps. wont be giving another update until sunday or monday. im going camping with my dad at kennedy meadows in california, near mammoth mountain. ill be doing my depletion workout and carb up while camping. bringing my cheap 30 lb db's and gettin it done haha. should be a nice, relaxing weekend of fishing, hiking, and throwin back a few beers with my pops.
Glad you're loving what you're feeling (or NOT feeling) :)...Have fun camping.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE #5
welllll
im still dosing my osteo sport at night at 4 caps. nothing really to note as of now. did my depletion workout at my campsite with my 30 lb db's. only problem was that at the higher elevation i cold barely breathe after one superset.

so basically only did 3 sets of 20 as opposed to my usual 5. but oh well. refeed was extremely clean too, up until tonight :( again, oh well.

im going to start giving my shoulders and chest their own routines again, except light light weight, and only for about 10-12 reps. so im pretty excited about this, and i hope my recovery will continue with the same positive momentum that it has had thus far. wish me luck...

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE #6
today i had my first structured chest workout. happy to say i did so with very little pain. a little bit from the tendonitis, and none from my joint. just did light sets on everything, nice and steady. heres the workout:

flat bench
95 x 15
135 x 12
135 x 12
135 x 10

hammer strenght incline

1 plate each side x 12 x 3 sets

incline db press

40 x 10
35 x 12
35 x 12

high cable cross-overs

30 x 15
50 x 12
50 x 12

probably one of the most depressing workouts every. these numbers are basically half or more than half of what i was doing before i stopped chest and shoulder exercises.

oh well. muscle memory right?? :D

staying positive still. i realize rehab and recovery takes time, and im being as patient as possible, hoping that i wont have to do this again anytime soon, or anytime at all!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Hey, at least you're finally getting in a structured workout! Just take it a day at a time, bro. It'll come back to you. :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE #6
today i had my first structured chest workout. happy to say i did so with very little pain. a little bit from the tendonitis, and none from my joint. just did light sets on everything, nice and steady. heres the workout:

flat bench
95 x 15
135 x 12
135 x 12
135 x 10

hammer strenght incline

1 plate each side x 12 x 3 sets

incline db press

40 x 10
35 x 12
35 x 12

high cable cross-overs

30 x 15
50 x 12
50 x 12

probably one of the most depressing workouts every. these numbers are basically half or more than half of what i was doing before i stopped chest and shoulder exercises.

oh well. muscle memory right?? :D

staying positive still. i realize rehab and recovery takes time, and im being as patient as possible, hoping that i wont have to do this again anytime soon, or anytime at all!
Yep, your muscles have an amazing capacity for memory. And while it may not be as fast a progression as you'd like, your strength WILL return. Proper rehabilitation is the important thing at the moment, just so you don't have the same problem again. But, great stuff, about there being little pain. Keep your head up, man.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
rosie and shaddow, thanks for the support.

forgot to mention, i did back yesterday, and did slightly-wider-than-shoulder grip pull downs for the first time since the injuries. got up to a clean set of 7 at 210, with no peep from the tendonitis, or the shoulder joint :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie and shaddow, thanks for the support.

forgot to mention, i did back yesterday, and did slightly-wider-than-shoulder grip pull downs for the first time since the injuries. got up to a clean set of 7 at 210, with no peep from the tendonitis, or the shoulder joint :D
No worries; that's what I'm here for.

Sounds good. You should be aiming to strengthen your rotator cuff, rhomboids, lats, traps, and arms, serratus anterior, and pecs (to some degree), in your rehabilitation.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
No worries; that's what I'm here for.

Sounds good. You should be aiming to strengthen your rotator cuff, rhomboids, lats, traps, and arms, serratus anterior, and pesc (to some degree), in your rehabilitation.
ive been doing some rotator cuff exercises, like every couple days. could you point me in the direction of maybe something structured to follow for rehab?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been doing some rotator cuff exercises, like every couple days. could you point me in the direction of maybe something structured to follow for rehab?
I will just give a general idea, since a full rehabilitation programme involves so many things.

Your rehabilitation programme will progress in phases (i.e. once you accomplish the outcomes of each particular phase, then you move to the next).

Needs to include :
* Proprioception (daily)
* Range of Motion (daily)
* Flexibility (daily)
* Strengthening (initially daily, then 3-4 times weekly, depending on the phase)

Examples (remembering that you DON'T do them ALL at once, but some exercises are progressions from others):

Proprioception (hold for 30-60 seconds):
- 4-point kneeling
- 3-point kneeling
- 3-point kneeling with hand on a medicine ball
- 3-point kneeling with hand on BAPS Board
- Setting the Scapula

Range of Motion (15-20 reps per side):
- Pendulum flexion/extension
- Pendulum abduction/adduction
- Sawing flexion/extension
- Theraband internal/external rotation

Flexibility (hold each stretch for 20-30 seconds):
- Head Rotation
- Neck
- Shoulder
- Upper Back
- Chest
- Triceps
- Biceps

Strengthening:
Early Phases
- Theraband flexion/extension
- Low-Pulley Front Raise
- Low-Pulley Bent-Over Lateral Raises
- High-Pulley Lateral Extension
- One-Arm DB Row
- Push-Ups
Later Phases
- DB/BB Shoulder Press
- DB Lateral Raise
- DB Rear Raise
- BB Upright Rows
- Close-Grip Seated Row
- BB Bent-Over Rows
- Variations of Pull-Ups
- DB/BB Flat/Incline Bench Press
Also need to be doing exercises for lower body and core strengthening

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE#7
alright check it out i have a couple pieces of good news to share with you boys and girls.

first off. did my first structured shoulder workout tonight. started a little shaky, but once i got the blood movin and stretched a little more, it was f*cking epic.

started with about 15 minutes of rotator cuff exercises, a couple of lat exercises, and lots of windmills to stretch out. no clicking here, but a little bit of stiffness and soreness, which i am pretty sure is chest DOMS from yesterday.

slighty-wider-than-shoulder grip upright rows
45lbs x 15 x 4 sets (this felt so good. no homo)

one arm db lateral raises
15lb x 15
20lb x 12 x 3 sets
10lb plate static hold x 15 seconds x 2 for each arm

one arm cable scarecrows
15lb x 15
20lb x 15 x 3 sets

db shrugs (btw. did these with no straps, and no gloves. forearm development :D)
80's x 15
110's x 12
120's x 12
120's x 10
-drop-
100's x 12
-drop-
80's x 15
(i thought i was going to pass out after this little doozy)

did some more stretching, slow windmills, going from big circles to little circles, backwards, and forwards. felt really really good. and no clicks.

also, no discomfort from my tendonitis. was a little painful throughout but only because of chest DOMS, so a soreness rather than a pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annnnnnd onto my mini core zap log.
holy balls it felt like rpm today. i was a little down on my way to the gym. im currently unemployed, broke, and yeah, who wouldnt be a little depressed from that.

nonetheless, took 4 caps of core zap, drove to the gym. and after my first couple sets of upright rows, it kicked in. and good god did it kick in. felt like an absolute beast. i wanted to hit everything super heavy, but instead, did the smart thing, and just kicked up the intensity with minimal rest time, and a brutal forearm workout.

overall opinion of core zap so far: i wish it were a better value. only 22 servings? kinda sucks.

id say its probably a little bit better stim effect than rpm. i dont get the bulging eyes effect with rpm everytime, but i do with core zap. however with rpm, i feel that "im going to try and rip this 45lb plate in half" feeling faster and it lasts a little bit longer. other than that, i think its deserves as good of a reputation as RPM. they are both very very good preworkout boosts, and they both have their strong points. excellent job doug and all the people at CORE.

Last edited:
rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
a little bit of progress, dont ya think?

mid senior year - jan/feb 2006 - about 235lbs - middle guy, before an epic basketball game for our high school

april 2007 - about 210

sept 26 - end of ckd week 4 - before refeed at 175

update coming later tonight.....

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE #8
did my depletion workout friday. went well. refeed went well. went to the olympia expo on saturday. met lots of cool doods including some AM vets :lanbane, dsade, trauma1. picked up lots of goodies, including ANOTHER bottle of osteo sport for the killer expo price of 20 bucks! ate some protein bars, and crammed about 6 plates and then dessert at the rio buffet with my cousin and his family.

and for shoulder/tendonitis updates, i feel that my shoulder has improved tenfold. no clicks, no discomfort in my joints, all my joints feel better as a matter of fact.

only thing bugging me right now, the tendonitis. i feel it has improved, but not ready to hit anything heavy. i did some shoulders yesterday and it felt really good. pressing caused some pain in my tendon, but raises to the front and side and the one arm rear cable flyes felt good. upright rows also felt good, but there was still a little bit of pain in the tendon.

today i hit chest, or attempted to hit chest. did a few sets of flat bb press, and i felt a lot more pain in my tendon, not as much as about 2.5 months ago, but enough that i couldnt do anymore than 3 or 4 sets of pressing movements. although, i recovered the workout with some heavy cable flyes. no pain there. really hit it hard, got an awesome pump from it, and went on to my bi and calf workout.

pretty depressed that pressing movements are causing pain and probably aggravating my tendonitis again. im going to try and go to a sports doctor tmrw to get an official diagnosis and hopefully a prescription for physical therapy.

im still being patient and optimistic, but its disheartening when training is half assed because of an injury.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Was great meeting you man! Glad the Osteo is helping you out!!!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
great progress pics !!!!!!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much left do you have of your OsteoSport, bud?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
How much left do you have of your OsteoSport, bud?
well in the current bottle, maybe 8 caps left. however, ive still got a bottle i bought at the olympia, and another bottle on the way from the creative picture contest that austin was running. im pretty much set for the next like 3 months or so :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
today, my dog, nelson aka nigga black, passed away. ive had him since i was like 6 and he was 14 and a half. gonna miss that guy.

update on friday.
Im sorry to hear that buddy. Consider me subbed...I am just seeing this log now.

Great progress by the way.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well in the current bottle, maybe 8 caps left. however, ive still got a bottle i bought at the olympia, and another bottle on the way from the creative picture contest that austin was running. im pretty much set for the next like 3 months or so :D
Will you keep this log going, then (since you have another: Roland-a-joint's MASS FX Log (sponsored) up and going)? Or just give your review HERE at the end of your first bottle (and then keep using through your other log)?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Will you keep this log going, then (since you have another: Roland-a-joint's MASS FX Log (sponsored) up and going)? Or just give your review HERE at the end of your first bottle (and then keep using through your other log)?
ill probably post a mini review for the first bottle. and ill be making comments in the mass fx log about how my joint and shoulder are feeling on a day to day basis.

and ill possibly keep this open. havent decided. if i decide to have all commentary about osteo-sport in my new log, ill post up the link in here to steer anyone looking for updates to the new log.

^^^sounds jumbled to me haha. yeah.....hope that clears things up a bit :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
oh it's clear alright.

I just showed up and you're looking to jump ship to a new log. I see your tricks!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
oh it's clear alright.

I just showed up and you're looking to jump ship to a new log. I see your tricks!
its just that, well. i dont know how to put this....

its not you. its me. i cant make you come to my new log, but i cant ask you to stay here at this log and wait for me. do you see how this is hurting me?? ughhh

haha glad to have you either way. especially if youre interested in fixing a joint problem. cuz i guarantee, the answer is osteo-sport. or surgery. but id say give osteosport a try first :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
its just that, well. i dont know how to put this....

its not you. its me. i cant make you come to my new log, but i cant ask you to stay here at this log and wait for me. do you see how this is hurting me?? ughhh

haha glad to have you either way. especially if youre interested in fixing a joint problem. cuz i guarantee, the answer is osteo-sport. or surgery. but id say give osteosport a try first :thumbsup:
The only joint problem I need to fix right this second resides right after "rolanda" ;)

I guess i'll follow to another log if I must

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill probably post a mini review for the first bottle. and ill be making comments in the mass fx log about how my joint and shoulder are feeling on a day to day basis.

and ill possibly keep this open. havent decided. if i decide to have all commentary about osteo-sport in my new log, ill post up the link in here to steer anyone looking for updates to the new log.

^^^sounds jumbled to me haha. yeah.....hope that clears things up a bit :D
Makes sense a mini-review to finish THIS log off. And then just comments, as you would. Good luck in getting your shoulder back to full strength and function.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

update on friday.
man- sorry to hear about that- I am a dog person (as you can see by my avatar)- Mugsy and Bianca are like my kids :)