Liam finally gets his hands on green mag and glycergrow

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
Well it feels like forever since I first heard of Controlled Labs Green Magnitude and Glycergrow! And thanks to the likes of Texaslifter and Renegaderows I have decided to give them a try! Thanks guys!

I received my supps this morning after eventually finding it in stock on the net. I have tested my tolerance and am ready to go!

Right so first things first, I think I should tell you guys a bit about myself:

My name is Liam, I am 22 years old, and weight is around 180lbs. I have been training properly for about 4 years, I work in a gym and play football (soccer) three times a week (hence the lack of cardio in my workouts)!

I have tested my tolerance of the products and am ready to train. I will try my best to get some before pics up ASAP, I look forward to any feedback and tips you could give me.

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
hi everyone sorry for the lack of logging i have bee ill for a few days recently but am hopefully gonna get my ass in gear today with a good workout will post asap!!!!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
Ok so today was the first workout on the supps. i just started on the basic 3 x 10

Day A

Lat pulldown (wide grip to front) 170lbs
Lat pulldown (wide grip to back) 140lbs
Seated Row 176lbs
Bent Over Row (dumbbell 1 arm) 66lbs
Bicep Curls (cable) 110lbs
Preacher Curls (dumbbell 1 arm) 33-28lbs
Hammer Curls 28lbs
Wrist Curls 28lbs

I have to say i felt pretty good, my biceps were fatigued and failure was achieved, muscle pump was good as well as vascularity and mental focus.

However i feel i was limited in the range of free weights available to me (30kg max bumbbells), i am going to move my training to another gym and see if i better these results on my next Day A.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! Subscribed. I too am limited on my dumbells, so I primarily work with barbells. Looking forward to this log!!!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
cheers mate, have joined the local bodybuilding gym just to get my hands on bigger weights!!!!! training today tho, i found my usual weights easy but even going up by a few kg's is hard work!!! do u find that?

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
workout day 2 done

Day B

Bench Press (dumbbell) 73lbs
Bench Press (dumbbell, incline) 73lbs
Pec Deck 121lbs
Triceps Extension (cable, bent over) 77lbs
Cable Pushdowns (one arm) 34lbs
Reverse Wrist Curls (dumbell) 34lbs

Again the workout was pretty intense my chest could of kept going!!! triceps were pumped and forearms were almost cramping!! focus was good but i am still not too sure about how and when to be taking this stuff!

At the moment i am taking the green mag and the gg together and drinking it pre/during the workout. Anyone got any better way to get this stuff in!!! also 2 gallons of wateris alot of water spend most my day peeing now lol!!!

Sorry if the weights dont look right i am workin in kg's over here in the uk, my conversions should be fairly accurate tho...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
cheers mate, have joined the local bodybuilding gym just to get my hands on bigger weights!!!!! training today tho, i found my usual weights easy but even going up by a few kg's is hard work!!! do u find that?
Yup. Just take it slow and steady, make sure your form is spot on!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
workout day 2 done

Day B

Bench Press (dumbbell) 73lbs
Bench Press (dumbbell, incline) 73lbs
Pec Deck 121lbs
Triceps Extension (cable, bent over) 77lbs
Cable Pushdowns (one arm) 34lbs
Reverse Wrist Curls (dumbell) 34lbs

Again the workout was pretty intense my chest could of kept going!!! triceps were pumped and forearms were almost cramping!! focus was good but i am still not too sure about how and when to be taking this stuff!

At the moment i am taking the green mag and the gg together and drinking it pre/during the workout. Anyone got any better way to get this stuff in!!! also 2 gallons of wateris alot of water spend most my day peeing now lol!!!

Sorry if the weights dont look right i am workin in kg's over here in the uk, my conversions should be fairly accurate tho...
Nice workout man!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey bro im in! For the GG take it by its self, use GM as a chaser. Glad to know your getting a good workout with the two

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
hey bro im in! For the GG take it by its self, use GM as a chaser. Glad to know your getting a good workout with the two
HEY MAN THANKS FOR JOINING. WITH THE CHASER SHOULD I TAKE IT ALL 3/4 SCOOPS PRE WORKOUT??? I READ SOME WHERE TO TAKE THE GG PRE/INTER AND POST WO.. I HAVE TO SAY THO THE GG AND GREEN MAG TASTE AMAZIN, WISH I COULD DRINK IT JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT LOL!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
HEY MAN THANKS FOR JOINING. WITH THE CHASER SHOULD I TAKE IT ALL 3/4 SCOOPS PRE WORKOUT??? I READ SOME WHERE TO TAKE THE GG PRE/INTER AND POST WO.. I HAVE TO SAY THO THE GG AND GREEN MAG TASTE AMAZIN, WISH I COULD DRINK IT JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT LOL!!!
i would do 1 scoop, chase, 1 scoop, chase, 1 scoop, chase, 1 scoop, chase, and then drink whatever is left of the GM. thats how i did it usually....

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
will have a go tomorrow dude!! cheers for the advice :box::box:

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
Today i had a go with the chaser method, i think it worked quite well. My workout was again intense, however, pump was not that noticable today except my calves wich feel like there made of lead!!!! Mental focus was a bit off but i think thas was because it was a really early session for me.

Day C

Shoulder Press (Dumbbell) 66-73lbs
Calf Raises 280lbs
Upright Row (cable) 121-132lbs
Calf Raises again! 280lbs
Dear Delt Row 132lbs
Shrugs (dumbbell, each arm) 73lbs
Leg Raises (parallel bar) no weight, till failure
Crunches to failure

I need to start doing some serious leg work but i am not very experianced in barbbells i think i need a WO buddy or something so i dont end up folding myself in half lol!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how would you compare your method previsouly used to the method i gave you?

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
i think drinking as a pre/inter workout it kept the pump going, but saying that it could just be the fact i dont get a huge pump in my shoulders. its been like nearly 7 hours since the workout and my rhomboids delts taps are still feel the workout, i think i will have to try the chaser again tho when doing my arms to see for sure.

Unfortunatly i am stuck at work at my little gym waiting to get my suit on and get to my mates wedding!!!! Think it would be wise with the amount of beer i can see myself having to have a rest day tomorrow, we'll have to see how i feel lol!!!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
yer the inevitable happened!!!!! i got steaming drunk and woke up this morning with a condition that can only be discribed as 'oh my got i am still pissed'!!!! i know you wont find it in any medical journals but trust me it is a real condition.

needless to say that i think i will be taking today to rest my self and try to prise the thing that could quite possibly be my tongue off the roof of my mouth!!! no doubt i will swear blind that i am never drinking again and that from now on my body is a temple from now on!!!

think i need a good fry-up to sort me out lol!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LOL, rest up bro!!! drinking is good in moderation, but there's only a few things worse than a hangover!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
lol dont i know, actually had a mini training session on the saturday but nothing worth logging really! sunday was a complete **** up because i started work at 6am ready to finish a 2pm and go to the gym. only when i got there it was closed!!! there is nothin worse than getting psyched for a workout only to be left hanging!!! so needless to say sunday was not a good day for me.....

But moving on today is monday the gym is open till 9pm i again finish at 2 so i will have to make up for it, although it was quite nice to have a couple of days to rest!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
unfortunatly i chickened out on my big leg day yesturday i got a football match wed night and it takes my legs ages to recover, i am playing with a new team so i need to be able to impress lol and gonna make sure i include it next week tho because i really need to work on my chicken legs!!!!

this is yesturdays workout

Day A

Lat pulldown (wide grip to front) 183lbs
Lat pulldown (wide grip to back) 152lbs
Seated Row 183lbs
Bent Over Row (dumbbell 1 arm) 88.2lbs
Bicep Curls (cable) 132lbs
Preacher Curls (dumbbell 1 arm) 33lbs
Hammer Curls 44lbs
Wrist Curls 33lbs

my workout was good but for some reason i couldnt get into the 'zone'. i need some kind of stimulant i think. i have used no-explode before and i feel like i can do anything on it!

muscle pump was good in my arms, endurance was not really too much of a problem but focus was pretty poor. i felt like i could have just got up and gone home at any point in my workout. Any ideas guys???:stick:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
unfortunatly i chickened out on my big leg day yesturday i got a football match wed night and it takes my legs ages to recover, i am playing with a new team so i need to be able to impress lol and gonna make sure i include it next week tho because i really need to work on my chicken legs!!!!

this is yesturdays workout

Day A

Lat pulldown (wide grip to front) 183lbs
Lat pulldown (wide grip to back) 152lbs
Seated Row 183lbs
Bent Over Row (dumbbell 1 arm) 88.2lbs
Bicep Curls (cable) 132lbs
Preacher Curls (dumbbell 1 arm) 33lbs
Hammer Curls 44lbs
Wrist Curls 33lbs

my workout was good but for some reason i couldnt get into the 'zone'. i need some kind of stimulant i think. i have used no-explode before and i feel like i can do anything on it!

muscle pump was good in my arms, endurance was not really too much of a problem but focus was pretty poor. i felt like i could have just got up and gone home at any point in my workout. Any ideas guys???:stick:
White FLOOD, bulk Geranamine or bulk caffeine :) Of course, even on those products, sometimes you have off days...

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
i have to say i am quite sensitive to caffeine, i turn into a jibbering idiot!!!! todays workout was quite brutal today will log it up here when i have a spare min. my arms feel like they could actually fall off!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i have to say i am quite sensitive to caffeine, i turn into a jibbering idiot!!!! todays workout was quite brutal today will log it up here when i have a spare min. my arms feel like they could actually fall off!!!!!
Might want to look into White FLOOD, the amount of caffeine is kind of low, and the nootropic blend along with it provides excellent energy and focus. And you can use 1 scoop