PRIME and dirty bulk! (unsponsored)

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day -1

Hello everyone. I am starting Prime today and are going to log this experience. This is not going to be a detailed log with all food and exercises. Just my initial toughts and my weight and changes in body composition. I will do a dirty bulk, with me eating way abowe maintainace.

My supplements during this primetime is ofcourse PRIME, P-slin, whey and multi vit and udos choice.

Must thank Usp labs for quick shipping, i am living in Europe.
Looking forward to see, feel what this product is all about.

Weight 156,2

Took 2 prime for dinner and 2 prime in the evening just to get this in my system.
First workout tomorrow.

Will be following 5 days on and 2 off.
Work out 5 days and off in the weekends

Attachments

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
[B]Final review! 22 days[/B]

Day 22

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 162,8 Up totally 6,6lbs

My bottle of Prime lasted 22 days and my two new bottles have not arrived yet and im closing this log.

Prime has impressed me with the fantastic energy you get in the gym. Its weird, the workout intensity is through the roof. Not fatburner energy but different. Like having a good day every day every set.
The pump was amasing on this stuff :) very nice feeling.
The strenght increases didnt come until the last week so I feel this should be run for two or three bottles to see the best effect.
Prime felt better and better, like a curve only pointing up. but at a slow steady pace.
Body composition is the same maybe a little leaner.

This is a short end review but chime in if you have any questions.
Got a hectic week next week with no training and me moving to a new appartment.

Will save my Prime that is on its way in the mail to when I am done moving and have time to work out again.

Conclusion!!
I love this stuff and think it has great potetial. This will be a staple for me from time to time.
Cons!! Prime is expensive and with the fact that one bottle will be a little short "in my opinion" its limited
for me and maybe others out there how often I will buy this.

USP has a great product here, hopefully we will se a price reduction in the future :)

Why cant I post a picture here now???

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, mine will be a dirty bulk as well :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dirty bulk? Prime?? P-Slin???

Oh I am down with this Log!

Where you from mate?

flex13

Awards
Keep the updates coming bro I will be starting my prime monday. When u say dirty bulk like what kind of foods we talkin about.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Yes i said dirty bulk, I was actually referring most to dirty because of the amounts of food. The food will be clean and useful. My diet will consist of Oatmeal, fruit, rice, meat and chicken, fish and loads of vegetables. The main focus is to get large amounts of protein and carbs for the body to build with.
Hopefully I will put on some serious mass without to much fat.

Now I am going to take my P-slin (and wait 15 min) and eat some food, going to the gym in 1,5 hour. Will take prime with my post workout shake witch consist of 60-70 grams of waxy maize and equal whey.

I`m from Norway by the way :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes i said dirty bulk, I was actually referring most to dirty because of the amounts of food. The food will be clean and useful. My diet will consist of Oatmeal, fruit, rice, meat and chicken, fish and loads of vegetables. The main focus is to get large amounts of protein and carbs for the body to build with.
Hopefully I will put on some serious mass without to much fat.

Now I am going to take my P-slin (and wait 15 min) and eat some food, going to the gym in 1,5 hour. Will take prime with my post workout shake witch consist of 60-70 grams of waxy maize and equal whey.

I`m from Norway by the way :)
AM is getting international! I'm from New Zealand, and a GREAT admirer of Norwegian woman.:head:

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Keep off.... their all mine :nono:

Just kidding, lots of beutiful girls yes.
Too bad summer is over and the weather is getting colder.
They are not so light dressed anymore :(

New Zeland! hmm... So summer is just around the corner down there :) no bulking for you

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep off.... their all mine :nono:

Just kidding, lots of beutiful girls yes.
Too bad summer is over and the weather is getting colder.
They are not so light dressed anymore :(

New Zeland! hmm... So summer is just around the corner down there :) no bulking for you
haha - I've met a few Ladies from Norway on my travels - compensation for the extended winters?

I live in Perth, Australia - but you're right - Springs kicking in and I have some unwanted poundage to shred off.

Cheers, JKP:thumbsup:

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day 1

Weight 161,7lb starting weight 156,2 Up totally: 5,5

Today was my first workout day on Prime. Did back today. Deadlifts as a basis of the workout.

Had an Ok workout, strenght was where it used to be. To early to tell any difference ofcourse.

Feel very full after eating a lot of food.
Didnt sleep very well last night, too much coffe! must switch to water instead.

NB! I will go up fast in bodyweight for a couple of days because of more food. increased glycogen storage and more water. This will level off.

Looking forward to feeling it kick in and strenght increases.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be interesting...

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day 1 Workout two for the day.

It was not planned to work out two times today, but an early session this morning and a sudden urge to work arms and suddenly i took my gym bag an drove away :)

Boy what a workout! started to feel the pump in the first sets in both biceps and triceps.
Strenght was normal. but I have a feeling its going to increase soon.

To early to tell if prime has anything to do with this good workout. I contribute it to large amounts of food and P-slin.

Tomorrow is my first day at work after 3 weeks vacation.
12 hours, but I plan to work out tomorrow.

Day 1 Workout two for the day.

It was not planned to work out two times today, but an early session this morning and a sudden urge to work arms and suddenly i took my gym bag an drove away :)

Boy what a workout! started to feel the pump in the first sets in both biceps and triceps.
Strenght was normal. but I have a feeling its going to increase soon.

To early to tell if prime has anything to do with this good workout. I contribute it to large amounts of food and P-slin.

Tomorrow is my first day at work after 3 weeks vacation.
12 hours, but I plan to work out tomorrow.

ooo lord P-Slin and PRIME, you may never want to leave the gym.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day 3 No workout today

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 158,4 Up totally 2,2

It was my intention to work out today, but my back and arms are extremely sore. Think its over 10 years since i was this sore in my muscles. I will take saturday off too and go to the gym again on sunday. It feels like my arms have grown already but most likely its the sore feeling thats messing with me.

Will not post an update tomorrow, just relax and chime in on Sunday after my trip to the gym.

My bodyweight went down a little from yesterday even though I ate a lot. Will eat even more tomorrow.

Now its 2 prime and 7 egg whites and some fruit, multi vit and udos oil and a long good nights sleep.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 No workout today

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 158,4 Up totally 2,2

It was my intention to work out today, but my back and arms are extremely sore. Think its over 10 years since i was this sore in my muscles. I will take saturday off too and go to the gym again on sunday. It feels like my arms have grown already but most likely its the sore feeling thats messing with me.

Will not post an update tomorrow, just relax and chime in on Sunday after my trip to the gym.

My bodyweight went down a little from yesterday even though I ate a lot. Will eat even more tomorrow.

Now its 2 prime and 7 egg whites and some fruit, multi vit and udos oil and a long good nights sleep.
Thats weird i feel great and not even really that sore and if u look at my workouts i should def be sore !

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102868-its-primetime-some.html
link to my log

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day 6

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 161,2 Up totally 5

This is day six and only my third workout with Prime. Weekend ****ed up things. work and alcohol... jepp i know i couldnt resist taking a night out saturday. But now I am to focus on food and training.

My back is not sore anymore and I started my week with a new back workout. My training partner was going to train back.
Despite my lack of good food and rest I was strong in the gym today. And my energy was through the roof. I could have lifted for hours. Damn if this was only a energy supp it would be worth the money alone :) I might add that i had worked for 12 hours before I went to the gym.

I am getting more and more exited to see what happens in the long run.

See ya.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
subbed-keep up the good log, looking forward to seeing your results.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 161,2 Up totally 5

This is day six and only my third workout with Prime. Weekend ****ed up things. work and alcohol... jepp i know i couldnt resist taking a night out saturday. But now I am to focus on food and training.

My back is not sore anymore and I started my week with a new back workout. My training partner was going to train back.
Despite my lack of good food and rest I was strong in the gym today. And my energy was through the roof. I could have lifted for hours. Damn if this was only a energy supp it would be worth the money alone :) I might add that i had worked for 12 hours before I went to the gym.

I am getting more and more exited to see what happens in the long run.

See ya.

It most definitely doubles as an energy /mood lifter supp..that feeling alone in the gym gets work done..Good Stuff!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day 8

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 162,8 Up totally 6,6

Time for a new update, No workout yesterday. Planned to but I am in the middle of selling my apartment and someone wanted to see it. But now its sold :)

Worked chest and tris today.
I have trouble with my shoulders so I have to take it easy on the chest workout. But damn, I felt that the strengt increase is coming. Was very tempted to give full speed :)
Noticed that my muscles feels harder and fuller. Lovely feeling.
Energy was top today also, I have been working for 12 hours before the workout.
The tricep workout was great too, had an awesome pump in my tris :)
Its hard to gain weight when Im on a bicyle most of my day at work. But the legs feel much harder now, and my calfs are really hardening up with some new cool veins i have not seen before. Cant wait to train my legs tomorrow.

Take care.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day 9

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 160,6 Up totally 4,4

Did legs today. had good energy even though all the bicycling at work. 12 hours day.
Had very good conection with the muscles today.
had to stop training hams because a cramp was on the way.
Look a little more defined and bigger in the mirror, maybe its imagination :) time will tell.

No workout tomorrow and saturday.
Sunday is next workout.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
On a bicycle all day? What do you do? How is that in the winter in Norway? Keep up the good work and EAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Oil industri. so I bike from and to different places at work.
We have winter tires on the bikes when the winter sets in :)

Yea I need to up my food intake. Lots of more protein. I feel my body needs more building material now. I get very fast hungry now.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Oil industri. so I bike from and to different places at work.
We have winter tires on the bikes when the winter sets in :)

Yea I need to up my food intake. Lots of more protein. I feel my body needs more building material now. I get very fast hungry now.
My appetite is WAY UP as well, digesting is very efficient now! This is breakthrough stuff!!:woohoo:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at 4. :) I love my whole eggs.

The feedback from Prime has been very promising!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Hehe... i boiled to little water the other day and put more and more eggs in to cower the water. Suddenly it was 12 eggs in there :) I usually take one of the eggs whole. maybe I will up it to three. No workout today. I am soo damn tired today. this was my last day working. 6 12hour shifts and now I can concentrate on eating and workout with one week off work.
I am feling my muscles are in a growing state now, but my scale isnt moving much up. I guess im gettin quality mass with little or no fat gain. My arms are really hard now under the fat, its a fantastic feeling.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Took a picture. this time in colors. my mobile cam is ****ed up. sometimes good pictures sometime not. By the way I do not recommend the SonyEricsson K850 to anybody. too variable picture quality in different light.

But I think I look a little leaner, and especially at the back of my shoulders I can see a difference. up 4 lbs from the starting picture by the way.

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! you are definitely less smooth (leaner) and your up how much? Maybe the fact the first is in black and white but I see much more size and definition in the new pic...

This is in what 8 to 10 days very encouraging...

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Too bad the first picture is in black and white but the camera made the picture almost black. but this time it was ok in colors. Its the same lightning :( ****ed up mobcam
I am up 4 lbs and and feel its more muscles and less fat.
No workout today, planned to but my oldest kid was sick and home from school so I had to cancel.

My sofa pillows was full of dust so i took them outside and clashed them together to get rid of the dust ( sorry bad English), suddenly I felt an amazing back pump :) great feeling. I wanted soo bad to go to the gym.

But tomorrow I will be back in the gym :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still it would seem to me that you lost a couple lbs of fat which is unbelievable considering you gained 4 lbs. The most solid proof I have seen so far.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Took the picture because I felt bigger and harder back there.
Seems like I was right.
Its no doubt in my mind that this product is great, love it so far. Hopefully my next bottle arrives before this one ends.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Day 14

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 160,6 Up totally 4

Two week mark!

A lot of things have come between me and time to go to the gym. hopefully this is getting better soon. havent worked out the last four days :(

Today was back and bis.
Had a great workout, but not as energised as previous workouts. The pump was solid and strenght was very good.
Got a pr today. Did deadlifts and got tre more reps than I have ever before. I`m not so strong, it was 8 x 286 for two sets.

When I dont get time to go to the gym I always tend to eat less and more unhealthy. Time go get back on track.

Impresson of two weeks of prime abuse: energy 5/5
Pumps 5/5
Recovery 4/5
Strenght 3/5
Strenght increase has not kicked fully in i think and recovery has increased the last days. In the beginning i was sore as hell.

Tomorrow is chest and tris... nothing can stop me from going to the gym tomorrow.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Thank you.
My second bottle is on its way so im going to run this log further than one bottle :)

Sergio138

Awards
Wow, Looks like great gains. I just started my asteroid stack of prime, AP, Powerfull On Monday. All ready feel more energized than any energy pill I've ever taken. Intensity is going up and sex drive is through tha roof. I am loving this stack!!!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Sounds great, that stack seems pretty good :) best of luck to you. Ill may be trying that stack also someday. right now prime and p-slin is enough for me. has a lot to inprove on diet and exercise before even think of adding extra supps.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
B]Day[/B] 15

Starting bodyweight 156,2 Today: 161,7 Up totally 5,5

Had a good chest and tri workout. great pump and good strenght. I have had trouble with my shoulders for a looong time but now i feel i can load up a little on chest. used 88lbs dumbells on flat bench for the first time in a long time. maybe two years, I cant remember.
After the workout i looked pretty swole in the mirror and that motivates me very much.
Pretty bad ass sore in my back from yesterdays workout but that doesnt bother me. It actually motivates me.

Feels like things are starting to really take off here :)

Ordered the new bottle from 1fast. but now I see nutra has it.
Prime isnt exatly a cheap supplement but from the effect its worth it.

Got to eat some food now, take care