RPN Gut Health Review

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Theres not much detail to go into with digestion supps, but this has worked amazingly well for me.

I had tried MRM's digestion complex, UDO's probiotic and NOW acidophilus/bifidus with marginal success, but GUT HEALTH really has done the trick.

I'm on my 17th day, simply following the label directions and I don't get gassy during class anymore which saves much discomfort and weird stomach/digestion noises and my flatulence has decreased to less than half the frequency.

Before GUT HEALTH I sued to sometimes get diarrhea after shake meals (as opposed to whole food meals) and that hasn't been the case since the fourth day, showing the effects kicked in quickly. I also really like that you only need to take it once a day after the initial laoding phase and can take it with meals unlike NOW acidoph/bifidus.

IMO this is a rare 10 out of 10 supplement that I will likely make a staple and will certainly be a repeat customer of!

Much love to RPN, this stuff and the java lather have been great. I've used other epi products but will have to give HAVOC a go soon, as well as dcp after my winter bulk.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad it did work out for you bro.

Very amazing product indeed. Actually, today a new bottle of gut health will arrive. This time a bought the 75 count bottle. I love this stuff.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome product, a personal staple of mine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME review lat! Sorry i missed this. Thank you for doing this review for us sir! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the bump...I actually missed this one too.

Great review, LS...there is nothing worse than trying to hold gas in during class. Talk about stomach pain.