Zero V's adventures with Anabolic Edge PAL(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I just got my roomate from Creakic/NaNoVapor MT BS to a stack of...

RPM/1-C/DiCreatine Malate/BA/Xtend/Cordygen5

Go ME!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Why not? Why not just explain to him what the deal is intelligently and respectfully? Better than standing around doing nothing when you know your buddy is throwing away hard earned cash.
    he doesnt work....he just gets it handed to him by his mom i believe.....lucky SOB, LOL.

Yeah I a going to talk to him about it, show him my supps and stuff. Do it over time, as I know him better.

Man, feeling good, looking good. Walking around campus I feel great now. I have a fuller look, yet my waist is pretty thin. Makes me look old school lol, but I think the girls like it.

Strength is increasing like I said, my triceps are really responsive to this for for some reason. I feel better on a general level, even with school added in. AE will be on my list for mixing around in stacks now.

More to come....restroom emergancy.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    way too easy to overtrain though lol, you wouldn't know ur tired. AE alone is amazing.

You hit the nail right on the head!!! I had to me very mindful not to over do it.

We have 2 more products that are coming out before the end of the year that I am REALLY excited about. Either myself or Dave will be posting up some more info on the new products in the next month or so.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post
    You hit the nail right on the head!!! I had to me very mindful not to over do it.

We have 2 more products that are coming out before the end of the year that I am REALLY excited about. Either myself or Dave will be posting up some more info on the new products in the next month or so.
    Just in time for XMAS!!!!! Would they be good to continue a bulk on? I am doing bulk later this winter. After I am done with my initial 2 months, I will be looking ot switch up supps and bulk for another month or two.

Stressful day at work. all of the workers finally agreed if I write up a document, we will all sign it, and send it over our managers head to make the point that we will all quit, start a suit over the sexist environment of work, or something(its being written in a much more professional way). With a good 20 people signing it. The entire pickers, replen, as well as a couple other positions.... Time to make a stand. AE made my balls to big me thinks

School has kept me super cramped. I have had to combine nad mix up WO's to make up for it. As well as Today my left achillese tendon said"break time" at work, so I have to cut back on the running, but I wont quit it completely.

THe ability for reps per set, is increased. Recovery time while at the gym between sets has shrunk alot. My hunger has went crazy(doing more, has made me soo friggin hungry). And I am ticked I had that headache that one week and had to halt everything, otherwords I can only imagine right now...

A much better review for tommorow will be done. Got lab with a QT, gona see if she is single (school) so I will be at the gym about 6.

Sleeping has been harder to do since WO's have moved back so far I have used Diphenhydramine to combat that, but want to switch that up.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Holy crap sorry for vanishing these last few days! I only hopped on here sporadically as I ran by the computer.

My bro just got back form the marines friday, I havent seen him in 3 months, and he will be leaving again soon and I prolly wont see him for....years. He might be a marine now, but he's still my lil bro...

College has beaten be up, down, and all around but has introduced me possibly to a very pretty girl.....well introduced it has, now lets go from there.....

Anyhow

I had crazy endurance doing everything. Last week I spent almost hte entire week running off 3-5 hours of sleep a night, I credit the ability that I survived this to AE and the new endurance I have been running with. Stength has increased so far using this, I have been able to pop up to 45's again on curls And figure I will do 50's at some point before my bottle that now makes echoes that will soon be silent

My traps like previous stated have gained the thickness I wanted and it adds to my look when walking around clothed. now

Last workout I had got intense, and like I have been saying I feel like I can do more and more and more. But being injury prone like I am, I walk away....

my tendons took a step bak because I had to switch to a sit down lift at work and use pedals 8 hours a day....you would think it would be easier,but the motion fried my legs... all because of a new guy who needs to train on the stand up...who is and idiot...

More updates tommorow. Again still bizzy. This is a hour or two I have to make some posts on AM lol.

Also I am planning on using AE again after I bulk over the winter months. Most likely I am thinking at the moment of AE/drive/rpm while keeping the basics like BCAA's

So far I am believing it is one of those perfect type supps that can match up with just about what you want it to, and work its magic. I have reset AD from you guys I am planning on using(considering I was doing a no stim WO plan, I will be using them this winter) that I will throw into that mix most likely.

My current idea for my next AE will be near the end of bulking, taking a month to change my body up for cutting. Goal at that time period is to be about 150-155. I am hoping AE can help me retain and God willing and loving add a lil more so that I can look beasty after the cut.

AE= 5 Star

Still got more to go with it(seems like my log is going on forever, but I had that restarted headache for that duration)
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

back again. Well seeing as how I was fired, I have actually been tied up more. Hitting up some apps tomorrow.

I am beginning to feel repetitious for real simply stating that this product is just increasing endurance over and over, and is giving me a boost in strength in energy, all day, not just in the gym. The end is coming up soon though and I will be posting a final review then.

school....yeah..

Gym, well its slowly getting cold, which for some reason is either going to increase the people at the gym, or decrease it. I cant tell yet. But seeing as how I enjoy it tues/thurs/sat for lifting, I am hoping most peope follow the m/w/f set everyone in the world follows.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

i will be posting a final review, i finished the product last week... but havent been on AM at all...life has went to hell, on top of being jobless, school took a bad turn, a couple other issues arrised, and ah hell....life will be fun for awhile....no?

This was an amazing ride with AE, I will post a full review soonon the strength increases(examples such as my curling going up 10 pounds, bench as well) and an example of how many more reps I was able to do in a before and after sense.

Excuse this, I havent been back to am, and after I do this update, I probably wont be posting for another month... Some things have come up that just aint pretty.

I feel like a deusch, I will, God willing, continue on this like I said.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

hang in there zero. if you need to talk, PM me.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Sorry to hear, man. As Suncloud said, always feel free to PM if you need to talk.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's (sponsored) Anabolic Edge by PAL - LOG
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:04 PM
  2. DaZilla's Razor's Edge---Anabolic Edge (sponsored)
    By dazilla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 04:55 PM
  3. Replies: 163
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 11:24 PM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 11:48 AM
  5. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM