Zero V's adventures with Anabolic Edge PAL(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Ah I didn't read into the good mornings much lol, just looked at it, thanks for pointing that out though.

http://www.shapefit.com/trainingmap.html

I found this to be a good reference too. 2 part gifs are a bit better than the other site, I have been there before too. This one you click the muscle, then the exercise. has description of how to do and a 2 part gif.

2. lol misspost!!!
    •   

3. only did a half day at work today.

I had a crazy left side of my brain headache.

Still kinda feel pressure there, tested BP its 120/73 so its not that.

Could be something simple. I always only get headaches on my left side.....weirdness? but its been like 2 months since I had a headache.

Slept from 11:40 till 2:40 lol(weird no?) so Got me some extra sleep.

Still feeling good all around though.

My arms are shot lol, not sore....if I dont raise above my head but definitely shot today. That good feeling letting you know next weeks Tri/chest WO will be even better.

Going to send out my papers today telling my CC company yes some deuschbag stole my identity and used it to purchase things.....but things are finally clearing up. And doing my FAFSA about 5 weeks late since I am taking 2 classes this quarter.

4. Still had a pressure headache today. Came home from work and slept all dang day... Doing an experiment tommorow to see if I can identify what in the world is causing this. Its making me grouchy and a bit absurd.....some of my posts lately show it >.< gyuh. head.

5. Ok.

I was loving my feel good feeling and endurance at the gym. But as of right now I am worried.

I am taking today and tomorrow off everything. Hoping that this pressure goes away so I can lift next week....and stop feeling worried. Could be a sinus infection, but my nose is pretty dry. I would love for that to be it, and not something else....Still here Monday I am seeing a doctor. 4th day of this, it isnt funny anymore. never was actually.

Sorry by this log is taking a 2 day break for health reasons.

Pressure in the left side of my head....

>.<
    •   

6. I definitely know how those feel. I can normally push through workouts when I don't feel great, but those headaches really stop my from doing anything. Hope it goes away for you.

I definitely agree with you on the endurance during workouts on Anabolic Edge. Loved it!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I definitely know how those feel. I can normally push through workouts when I don't feel great, but those headaches really stop my from doing anything. Hope it goes away for you.

I definitely agree with you on the endurance during workouts on Anabolic Edge. Loved it!
    yeah going on day six of it though, its kinda scaring the crap out of me.....

8. Damn dude. Definitely get that checked out. Good luck man. Hope it's nothing serious!

9. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Damn dude. Definitely get that checked out. Good luck man. Hope it's nothing serious!
    Yeah i plan on it, but guess what. I am in groveport ohio. No doctors are open, only hospitals, and they are only accepting life threatening issues. Sucks..... No power either. I am staying at a friends house where I can get power and electric. Didnt have to work today though, hopefully wont tomorrow. electric is supposed to be out for 3 -5 more days!

I spent yesterday helping people clear trees that snapped or got ripped out of the ground from the street. 50-70 mile an hour winds all day, destroyed us. We are a classic small town kinda place. Now with about 15% less trees....

I am talking to a new girl though so with everything going on, something good is going at least lol.

Sadly i am pretty sure my gym is out too.....not that I can lift with this pressure issue. (i am becoming sure its a sinus infection, if it was a blood vessel issue it would have went wrong by now, and my left throat is soar, eyes are abit more senstive.)

10. I apologize for the snap in the log, I am going to see a doctor hopefully tomorrow. Power is starting to come back everywhere, so the docs will be too. I appreciate the opportunity to log, and am going to do my best....but i wont literally kill myself for it.

The issue has gotten no better, well some points yes, but some points no. Hoping its just a sinus infection or something stupid.

11. Hope everything works out with that man...keep us posted.

12. I am just going to start hitting the weight again, I am not putting this off any longer, its unfair to the log and PAL.

I feel a bit better though I havent seen a doc. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow to see how well it goes. I feel like an idiot sitting here. Gym...weight...need.

13. I will be hitting the gym up today. I started everything up again yesterday Ready to make up for lost time. Still got some bothering in my head, but eh. I will monitor myself, and I wont push on something if it causes it to worsen.

Gyuh.

Hopeing to post about a great WO tonight.

BTW school starts up this week, I am going from the Tue/Thur/Fri

To a mon/tue thur/fri/sat possibly. This is due to the fact I wont be in the gym until 6 now on tues and thurs, dont know how crowded its gona be. I may be able to keep the old one, will have to see.

TO GROWTH

14. Knock 'em dead, bro!

15. Finally, feeling like I am back in action...still a bit weird in the head, and I think I am seeing hallucinations....or worse, but hey feeling good.

I hit the sack by 9-10pm giving me 7-8 hours of sleep a night.

Started school up today, online course though, my downtown in class course is on tues and thursdays...

Which is why my WO's may be adapting.

Went to the gym yesterday and did cardio+back. I feel weird doing one muscle group....My back is going to include shoulders next time also, but still... feels like I dont do enough, but I know not to over train myself...

I feel better when I am working out. odd enough, and AE is giving me some nice steam again. I didnt take any during my time off, this is too precious to waste. Dosing and supplement consumption remains the same. No gym today, rest day. Weds and Sundays are rest days.

Sometimes Sat and Sun may switch due to church(missions trips And such) such as this sat and sun :P

Upping the intensity, and checking my limits...the pushing em...

$180 for books for my biology class alone wallet feels

I will be reimbursed though, but still....

Cant wait for gym tommorow, I should hit it at about 6:15ish....

I now go straight from work-to school-to gym-to home.

Great news I found out though, my gym is open till 9!! I always though it closed at 8. Now I know why I didn't include any PWO drinks, my subconscious must have known about this in the beginning... not to mention I dont need any once AE is going full force in my body, i don't wear down on the stuff.

So log officially up and ready again for probably daily to twice daily being updated,

16. Today was a great day. Finally back in college....btw....being single is in no way depressing when you are on campus OOOOH YEAH......the sights.... i mean.....yeah.... so many nice girls in the same boat as me

anyhow..

I actually ran tonight. Only 8/10ths of a mile, then walking, but I ran on a track. Felt pretty good, but I cut it off there due to the fact I am rehabilitating my tendons... But I think its possible to do this now.

My biology teach doesnt speak the best english...its retarded.

I took a picture of my lunch today! gona post a sample of what I eat....took my foreman grill to work. Green beans, beef patty(85% lean) on whole wheat bread(krogers was out of my flax seed multigrain...), cottage cheese, supps, then I found some nice drink mix that has join support and MSM in it, added that to my water twice today.

I love how I feel nowadays.

The Anabolic Edge is kicking back again. I been running from 4:50 this morning...tos 10:40pm now. So much more endurance, I dont fatigue or wear down almost, even outside of the gym. And in the gym it is getting easier to accomplish my reps, and I have to resist overtraining....Ungh.... Great so far. Tommorow should be great, all the idiots are out of the gym on friday at their parties. ( no offense to anyone here....)

Not by choice, I wanted to be asleep by 10 BUT my computer has a virus infection so bad I am wiping it. Using my mums ATM while I work on the latter..... Eh its friday, I can do school work and nap.

17. Glad to see things are getting better for you. Are you going to kick the running up a little as time goes on?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Glad to see things are getting better for you. Are you going to kick the running up a little as time goes on?
    Thanks man. BTW your avatar song is now my favorite song....it gets me pumped every time....gets my irish blood a flowing.....to my beard....

Yeah, my tendons were a lil tight today, but they didnt give me that "oh snap you screwed up again" feeling lol

I used to run 4 miles a day. I am going to try doing 1 mile, 2 times a week, plus my leg day as I doing squats again, very light, very easy(in the smith machine for a couple obvious reasons, if one of these things go bad on me during a lift....ouch..) Also doing lounges, and wall sits, just squatting during my countdowns with no weight. Just trying to build em back up.

It hurts....But it has to be done, and the endurance and recovery I friggin have on AE is probably some of the best times to be doing this.

I feel crappy running 8/10ths of a mile......

I miss suicides...thats how a man can cut some weight and do some cardio, screw HIIT.. Do suicides down the Kroger parking lot....

I do my cardio on a cycle, because it doesnt stress those tendons, as well as doing swimming, great for full body fatiguing.

I am very please with this energy I have between my diet, and AE. JEEZE, I actually couldnt sleep last night.... but I believe part of that may possible be be cause of the 85 gurls that had distracted me at campus heh.... I was occupied.... its not bad as long as I dont think bad thoughts, I can still admire natures beauty....

19. Today was great at the gym. I decided to target and destroy my delts tonight...ooooohohoooo my shoulders.

But I decided to run again......ran half a mile!

I did some of my weight tossing, then ran the half mile, then went back finished up weights, and did 20 minutes on the cycle at a 1-1 using resistance 12, then half for a break.

Jeeze I feel great. And so do my legs, I am icing my tendons at the moment.

I do not run out of steam, I am really loving this AE. I have never been ON, but I am guessing its something like this....just amplified lol. I have been very aggressive with weights...aslo people... and just freaking happy lately...somewhat stupid as if I was slap happy at some points, and people seem to love me at the moment. I just got so much to go off of.

Also, i have never ending energy, its post workout, I am drinking my shake, icing my legs, and I feel like I should go back and do some more.

Getting ready to grill some chicken, cook some spinach(yeps), get out a couple slices of wheat bread. mmm.....garlic and peppercorn seasoning will be my choice for the chicken tonight.
    Hard boiling some eggs tonight too...so i can have a stock pile of egg whites.

BTW....went to spit in the trash can in the locker room, and what i had seen in the trash can was a very power supplement, renowned worldwide..... Muscle Techs Gakic!!!! or whatever LOL! oh.....i hate MT, but its funny.
    Last edited by Zero V; 09-26-2008 at 10:21 PM.

20. LONG day...

But anyhow.

Great workout at the gym, set a new PR on the lat pulldown. 160.
    coulda went higher, but I have found I easly strain a muscle near the inside of my left shoulder blade near the spine. I want to keep growing, I will set another PR for it next week

Nice long day....work/school/gym/friend/now....2 hours past my friggin bed time,

Feeling great, ran again today. Legs are starting to do good, cant wait for leg work saturday.

Was wondering, I think AE lessens my ability to feel pain. I was helping my friends move yesterday(why I didnt update) and ended up throwing a couche on my hand and smashing it between the couch and those cement blocks you pull up to with your car....the long ones....was like eh.... flipped it off. while walking back to the apartmant I noticed my hand was dripping with red blood. lol, red all over it. Didnt feel it at all, still dont. Dont feel my tendons hurt or anything. I like it.

Endurance was amazing, I have a kid staring at me while doing bent over rows today. I just kept hitting a set and rolling it under the bench to my other arm, none stop back and forth doing countdowns without losing intensity....ah....feels great.

AE has improved my feelings all around, given my Surges at the gym, as well as some great pumps I have never had(my tricep pumps) because I can go so much farther. After I am done with the bottle, I will secure another.....dead sexy....

Energy throughout the day, like I said, I am bizzy now. THursday I have work/school/gym/prayer/home for dinner laundry,shower....

ROCK ON

I did Biceps and back today. I am trying to sneak back to the 3 a week split. tuesday nights are nice, gotta check thursdays. Sats are always nice.

21. Glad your stoked on your workouts. I felt the same way. Endurance was way up.

Any noticeable change in physique?

22. vascularity is looking nice, triceps took a toning. Traps are growing out a bit I believe.

I feel more firm, muscles have a thicker feel to them. Which funny story.

One of my friends came over to chill last night(girl, no not like that you pervs...not interested like that :P)

She was poking my bicep while I was typing, confused I asked whats ammater never knew a guy with muscles? She responds no, then I flex it, and she screamed lol. I have a bicep vain in each arm and my forearms can look siick post workout.

Shoulders are getting a bit more definition I think as well.

23. Great to hear you are loving it!

I was doing two-a-days on AE with no problem until I ran out of it. We are backordered now but should have some more coming in next week.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post
    Great to hear you are loving it!

I was doing two-a-days on AE with no problem until I ran out of it. We are backordered now but should have some more coming in next week.
    Glad to see that you guys are selling lots of it! I really enjoyed my bottle. I still think stacking that with Blue Gene would be insane. I'm on the Blue Gene right now, and putting the two together with a product like RPM...WOW! Those would be the most productive workouts ever.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Glad to see that you guys are selling lots of it! I really enjoyed my bottle. I still think stacking that with Blue Gene would be insane. I'm on the Blue Gene right now, and putting the two together with a product like RPM...WOW! Those would be the most productive workouts ever.

way too easy to overtrain though lol, you wouldn't know ur tired. AE alone is amazing.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    way too easy to overtrain though lol, you wouldn't know ur tired. AE alone is amazing.
    Yep. The strength gains I recieved from it were great.

27. oy...yesterday was a shameful day in the story of my diet and lifting.

I went to work running off 2 hours of sleep, found out I ran out of real food, had to eat....horrible things, of which gave me heartburn. crashed, woke up, and ended up having another horrible meal for dinner, but at least it was with friends, and worse of all. I missed one of my doses for supps yesterday.

I feel like an epic failure.....never though screwing up a days diet and missing half a day of supps would make me feel like I ruined everything.... restocked everything today foodwise, heading to the gym. Legs, so I will be very delicate...but I want to push the leg press a bit....see what they can do. Heres to hoping I dont re injure myself... I just want to go heavy wit my legs again

me and this kid were talking to our youth pastor about lifting....this kid is talking about how he is taking luikic/gakic./creaik or whatever they are from MT, and syntha 6, and superpump 250(i have no beef agaisnt superpump though), he is tlaking about taking anabolic boosters... and all this other MT and BSN stuff.... I dont know how to tell him they are useless without being a deusch.. I mean... oy. He lives at GNC... I feel bad.

28. Haha. I think everyone has their MT stint. Just show him some of the supps on NP, introduce him to AM.

It took a while for me to develop the knowledge I have now. For a while I was into MT, back when they first were getting big. I was about 16.

I started reading the BB.com forum before it turned pathetic. Somewhere along the way someone introduced me to AM and it changed everything.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Haha. I think everyone has their MT stint. Just show him some of the supps on NP, introduce him to AM.

It took a while for me to develop the knowledge I have now. For a while I was into MT, back when they first were getting big. I was about 16.

I started reading the BB.com forum before it turned pathetic. Somewhere along the way someone introduced me to AM and it changed everything.
    I need to try and get this guy introduced to AM....

He is using that trio of supps, spending 200 bucks a month on the gakic/creaic/lueckic or whatever ALONE, not counting other junk.....I actually feel really bad for him now. But I dont want to tell him he is doing everything wrong. I dont know how to like introduce him to reality, anyhow were supposed to hang out this week.

Oh geeze too much indurance and feeling capable with everything. I have found one issue with AE...... the bottle eventually will run out.

Went and seen Eagle Eye, and Fireproof. The latter being a christian movie in the theaters for once, THAT WAS AMAZING!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I need to try and get this guy introduced to AM....

He is using that trio of supps, spending 200 bucks a month on the gakic/creaic/lueckic or whatever ALONE, not counting other junk.....I actually feel really bad for him now. But I dont want to tell him he is doing everything wrong. I dont know how to like introduce him to reality, anyhow were supposed to hang out this week.

Oh geeze too much indurance and feeling capable with everything. I have found one issue with AE...... the bottle eventually will run out.

Went and seen Eagle Eye, and Fireproof. The latter being a christian movie in the theaters for once, THAT WAS AMAZING!
    Why not? Why not just explain to him what the deal is intelligently and respectfully? Better than standing around doing nothing when you know your buddy is throwing away hard earned cash.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's (sponsored) Anabolic Edge by PAL - LOG
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
  2. DaZilla's Razor's Edge---Anabolic Edge (sponsored)
    By dazilla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
  3. Replies: 163
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 01:24 AM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:48 PM
  5. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM