Zero V's adventures with Anabolic Edge PAL(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Hope everything works out with that man...keep us posted.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am just going to start hitting the weight again, I am not putting this off any longer, its unfair to the log and PAL.

I feel a bit better though I havent seen a doc. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow to see how well it goes. I feel like an idiot sitting here. Gym...weight...need.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

I will be hitting the gym up today. I started everything up again yesterday Ready to make up for lost time. Still got some bothering in my head, but eh. I will monitor myself, and I wont push on something if it causes it to worsen.

Gyuh.

Hopeing to post about a great WO tonight.

BTW school starts up this week, I am going from the Tue/Thur/Fri

To a mon/tue thur/fri/sat possibly. This is due to the fact I wont be in the gym until 6 now on tues and thurs, dont know how crowded its gona be. I may be able to keep the old one, will have to see.

TO GROWTH
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Knock 'em dead, bro!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Finally, feeling like I am back in action...still a bit weird in the head, and I think I am seeing hallucinations....or worse, but hey feeling good.

I hit the sack by 9-10pm giving me 7-8 hours of sleep a night.

Started school up today, online course though, my downtown in class course is on tues and thursdays...

Which is why my WO's may be adapting.

Went to the gym yesterday and did cardio+back. I feel weird doing one muscle group....My back is going to include shoulders next time also, but still... feels like I dont do enough, but I know not to over train myself...

I feel better when I am working out. odd enough, and AE is giving me some nice steam again. I didnt take any during my time off, this is too precious to waste. Dosing and supplement consumption remains the same. No gym today, rest day. Weds and Sundays are rest days.

Sometimes Sat and Sun may switch due to church(missions trips And such) such as this sat and sun :P

Upping the intensity, and checking my limits...the pushing em...

$180 for books for my biology class alone wallet feels

I will be reimbursed though, but still....

Cant wait for gym tommorow, I should hit it at about 6:15ish....

I now go straight from work-to school-to gym-to home.

Great news I found out though, my gym is open till 9!! I always though it closed at 8. Now I know why I didn't include any PWO drinks, my subconscious must have known about this in the beginning... not to mention I dont need any once AE is going full force in my body, i don't wear down on the stuff.

So log officially up and ready again for probably daily to twice daily being updated,
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Today was a great day. Finally back in college....btw....being single is in no way depressing when you are on campus OOOOH YEAH......the sights.... i mean.....yeah.... so many nice girls in the same boat as me

anyhow..

I actually ran tonight. Only 8/10ths of a mile, then walking, but I ran on a track. Felt pretty good, but I cut it off there due to the fact I am rehabilitating my tendons... But I think its possible to do this now.

My biology teach doesnt speak the best english...its retarded.

I took a picture of my lunch today! gona post a sample of what I eat....took my foreman grill to work. Green beans, beef patty(85% lean) on whole wheat bread(krogers was out of my flax seed multigrain...), cottage cheese, supps, then I found some nice drink mix that has join support and MSM in it, added that to my water twice today.

I love how I feel nowadays.

The Anabolic Edge is kicking back again. I been running from 4:50 this morning...tos 10:40pm now. So much more endurance, I dont fatigue or wear down almost, even outside of the gym. And in the gym it is getting easier to accomplish my reps, and I have to resist overtraining....Ungh.... Great so far. Tommorow should be great, all the idiots are out of the gym on friday at their parties. ( no offense to anyone here....)

Not by choice, I wanted to be asleep by 10 BUT my computer has a virus infection so bad I am wiping it. Using my mums ATM while I work on the latter..... Eh its friday, I can do school work and nap.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Glad to see things are getting better for you. Are you going to kick the running up a little as time goes on?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Glad to see things are getting better for you. Are you going to kick the running up a little as time goes on?
    Thanks man. BTW your avatar song is now my favorite song....it gets me pumped every time....gets my irish blood a flowing.....to my beard....

Yeah, my tendons were a lil tight today, but they didnt give me that "oh snap you screwed up again" feeling lol

I used to run 4 miles a day. I am going to try doing 1 mile, 2 times a week, plus my leg day as I doing squats again, very light, very easy(in the smith machine for a couple obvious reasons, if one of these things go bad on me during a lift....ouch..) Also doing lounges, and wall sits, just squatting during my countdowns with no weight. Just trying to build em back up.

It hurts....But it has to be done, and the endurance and recovery I friggin have on AE is probably some of the best times to be doing this.

I feel crappy running 8/10ths of a mile......

I miss suicides...thats how a man can cut some weight and do some cardio, screw HIIT.. Do suicides down the Kroger parking lot....

I do my cardio on a cycle, because it doesnt stress those tendons, as well as doing swimming, great for full body fatiguing.

I am very please with this energy I have between my diet, and AE. JEEZE, I actually couldnt sleep last night.... but I believe part of that may possible be be cause of the 85 gurls that had distracted me at campus heh.... I was occupied.... its not bad as long as I dont think bad thoughts, I can still admire natures beauty....
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Today was great at the gym. I decided to target and destroy my delts tonight...ooooohohoooo my shoulders.

But I decided to run again......ran half a mile!

I did some of my weight tossing, then ran the half mile, then went back finished up weights, and did 20 minutes on the cycle at a 1-1 using resistance 12, then half for a break.

Jeeze I feel great. And so do my legs, I am icing my tendons at the moment.

I do not run out of steam, I am really loving this AE. I have never been ON, but I am guessing its something like this....just amplified lol. I have been very aggressive with weights...aslo people... and just freaking happy lately...somewhat stupid as if I was slap happy at some points, and people seem to love me at the moment. I just got so much to go off of.

Also, i have never ending energy, its post workout, I am drinking my shake, icing my legs, and I feel like I should go back and do some more.

Getting ready to grill some chicken, cook some spinach(yeps), get out a couple slices of wheat bread. mmm.....garlic and peppercorn seasoning will be my choice for the chicken tonight.
    Hard boiling some eggs tonight too...so i can have a stock pile of egg whites.

BTW....went to spit in the trash can in the locker room, and what i had seen in the trash can was a very power supplement, renowned worldwide..... Muscle Techs Gakic!!!! or whatever LOL! oh.....i hate MT, but its funny.
    Last edited by Zero V; 09-26-2008 at 10:21 PM.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

LONG day...

But anyhow.

Great workout at the gym, set a new PR on the lat pulldown. 160.
    coulda went higher, but I have found I easly strain a muscle near the inside of my left shoulder blade near the spine. I want to keep growing, I will set another PR for it next week

Nice long day....work/school/gym/friend/now....2 hours past my friggin bed time,

Feeling great, ran again today. Legs are starting to do good, cant wait for leg work saturday.

Was wondering, I think AE lessens my ability to feel pain. I was helping my friends move yesterday(why I didnt update) and ended up throwing a couche on my hand and smashing it between the couch and those cement blocks you pull up to with your car....the long ones....was like eh.... flipped it off. while walking back to the apartmant I noticed my hand was dripping with red blood. lol, red all over it. Didnt feel it at all, still dont. Dont feel my tendons hurt or anything. I like it.

Endurance was amazing, I have a kid staring at me while doing bent over rows today. I just kept hitting a set and rolling it under the bench to my other arm, none stop back and forth doing countdowns without losing intensity....ah....feels great.

AE has improved my feelings all around, given my Surges at the gym, as well as some great pumps I have never had(my tricep pumps) because I can go so much farther. After I am done with the bottle, I will secure another.....dead sexy....

Energy throughout the day, like I said, I am bizzy now. THursday I have work/school/gym/prayer/home for dinner laundry,shower....

ROCK ON

I did Biceps and back today. I am trying to sneak back to the 3 a week split. tuesday nights are nice, gotta check thursdays. Sats are always nice.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Glad your stoked on your workouts. I felt the same way. Endurance was way up.

Any noticeable change in physique?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

vascularity is looking nice, triceps took a toning. Traps are growing out a bit I believe.

I feel more firm, muscles have a thicker feel to them. Which funny story.

One of my friends came over to chill last night(girl, no not like that you pervs...not interested like that :P)

She was poking my bicep while I was typing, confused I asked whats ammater never knew a guy with muscles? She responds no, then I flex it, and she screamed lol. I have a bicep vain in each arm and my forearms can look siick post workout.

Shoulders are getting a bit more definition I think as well.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Great to hear you are loving it!

I was doing two-a-days on AE with no problem until I ran out of it. We are backordered now but should have some more coming in next week.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post
    Great to hear you are loving it!

I was doing two-a-days on AE with no problem until I ran out of it. We are backordered now but should have some more coming in next week.
    Glad to see that you guys are selling lots of it! I really enjoyed my bottle. I still think stacking that with Blue Gene would be insane. I'm on the Blue Gene right now, and putting the two together with a product like RPM...WOW! Those would be the most productive workouts ever.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Glad to see that you guys are selling lots of it! I really enjoyed my bottle. I still think stacking that with Blue Gene would be insane. I'm on the Blue Gene right now, and putting the two together with a product like RPM...WOW! Those would be the most productive workouts ever.

way too easy to overtrain though lol, you wouldn't know ur tired. AE alone is amazing.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    way too easy to overtrain though lol, you wouldn't know ur tired. AE alone is amazing.
    Yep. The strength gains I recieved from it were great.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

oy...yesterday was a shameful day in the story of my diet and lifting.

I went to work running off 2 hours of sleep, found out I ran out of real food, had to eat....horrible things, of which gave me heartburn. crashed, woke up, and ended up having another horrible meal for dinner, but at least it was with friends, and worse of all. I missed one of my doses for supps yesterday.

I feel like an epic failure.....never though screwing up a days diet and missing half a day of supps would make me feel like I ruined everything.... restocked everything today foodwise, heading to the gym. Legs, so I will be very delicate...but I want to push the leg press a bit....see what they can do. Heres to hoping I dont re injure myself... I just want to go heavy wit my legs again

me and this kid were talking to our youth pastor about lifting....this kid is talking about how he is taking luikic/gakic./creaik or whatever they are from MT, and syntha 6, and superpump 250(i have no beef agaisnt superpump though), he is tlaking about taking anabolic boosters... and all this other MT and BSN stuff.... I dont know how to tell him they are useless without being a deusch.. I mean... oy. He lives at GNC... I feel bad.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

Haha. I think everyone has their MT stint. Just show him some of the supps on NP, introduce him to AM.

It took a while for me to develop the knowledge I have now. For a while I was into MT, back when they first were getting big. I was about 16.

I started reading the BB.com forum before it turned pathetic. Somewhere along the way someone introduced me to AM and it changed everything.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Haha. I think everyone has their MT stint. Just show him some of the supps on NP, introduce him to AM.

It took a while for me to develop the knowledge I have now. For a while I was into MT, back when they first were getting big. I was about 16.

I started reading the BB.com forum before it turned pathetic. Somewhere along the way someone introduced me to AM and it changed everything.
    I need to try and get this guy introduced to AM....

He is using that trio of supps, spending 200 bucks a month on the gakic/creaic/lueckic or whatever ALONE, not counting other junk.....I actually feel really bad for him now. But I dont want to tell him he is doing everything wrong. I dont know how to like introduce him to reality, anyhow were supposed to hang out this week.

Oh geeze too much indurance and feeling capable with everything. I have found one issue with AE...... the bottle eventually will run out.

Went and seen Eagle Eye, and Fireproof. The latter being a christian movie in the theaters for once, THAT WAS AMAZING!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I need to try and get this guy introduced to AM....

He is using that trio of supps, spending 200 bucks a month on the gakic/creaic/lueckic or whatever ALONE, not counting other junk.....I actually feel really bad for him now. But I dont want to tell him he is doing everything wrong. I dont know how to like introduce him to reality, anyhow were supposed to hang out this week.

Oh geeze too much indurance and feeling capable with everything. I have found one issue with AE...... the bottle eventually will run out.

Went and seen Eagle Eye, and Fireproof. The latter being a christian movie in the theaters for once, THAT WAS AMAZING!
    Why not? Why not just explain to him what the deal is intelligently and respectfully? Better than standing around doing nothing when you know your buddy is throwing away hard earned cash.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

I just got my roomate from Creakic/NaNoVapor MT BS to a stack of...

RPM/1-C/DiCreatine Malate/BA/Xtend/Cordygen5

Go ME!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Why not? Why not just explain to him what the deal is intelligently and respectfully? Better than standing around doing nothing when you know your buddy is throwing away hard earned cash.
    he doesnt work....he just gets it handed to him by his mom i believe.....lucky SOB, LOL.

Yeah I a going to talk to him about it, show him my supps and stuff. Do it over time, as I know him better.

Man, feeling good, looking good. Walking around campus I feel great now. I have a fuller look, yet my waist is pretty thin. Makes me look old school lol, but I think the girls like it.

Strength is increasing like I said, my triceps are really responsive to this for for some reason. I feel better on a general level, even with school added in. AE will be on my list for mixing around in stacks now.

More to come....restroom emergancy.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

You hit the nail right on the head!!! I had to me very mindful not to over do it.

We have 2 more products that are coming out before the end of the year that I am REALLY excited about. Either myself or Dave will be posting up some more info on the new products in the next month or so.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

You hit the nail right on the head!!! I had to me very mindful not to over do it.

We have 2 more products that are coming out before the end of the year that I am REALLY excited about. Either myself or Dave will be posting up some more info on the new products in the next month or so.
    Just in time for XMAS!!!!! Would they be good to continue a bulk on? I am doing bulk later this winter. After I am done with my initial 2 months, I will be looking ot switch up supps and bulk for another month or two.

Stressful day at work. all of the workers finally agreed if I write up a document, we will all sign it, and send it over our managers head to make the point that we will all quit, start a suit over the sexist environment of work, or something(its being written in a much more professional way). With a good 20 people signing it. The entire pickers, replen, as well as a couple other positions.... Time to make a stand. AE made my balls to big me thinks

School has kept me super cramped. I have had to combine nad mix up WO's to make up for it. As well as Today my left achillese tendon said"break time" at work, so I have to cut back on the running, but I wont quit it completely.

THe ability for reps per set, is increased. Recovery time while at the gym between sets has shrunk alot. My hunger has went crazy(doing more, has made me soo friggin hungry). And I am ticked I had that headache that one week and had to halt everything, otherwords I can only imagine right now...

A much better review for tommorow will be done. Got lab with a QT, gona see if she is single (school) so I will be at the gym about 6.

Sleeping has been harder to do since WO's have moved back so far I have used Diphenhydramine to combat that, but want to switch that up.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Holy crap sorry for vanishing these last few days! I only hopped on here sporadically as I ran by the computer.

My bro just got back form the marines friday, I havent seen him in 3 months, and he will be leaving again soon and I prolly wont see him for....years. He might be a marine now, but he's still my lil bro...

College has beaten be up, down, and all around but has introduced me possibly to a very pretty girl.....well introduced it has, now lets go from there.....

Anyhow

I had crazy endurance doing everything. Last week I spent almost hte entire week running off 3-5 hours of sleep a night, I credit the ability that I survived this to AE and the new endurance I have been running with. Stength has increased so far using this, I have been able to pop up to 45's again on curls And figure I will do 50's at some point before my bottle that now makes echoes that will soon be silent

My traps like previous stated have gained the thickness I wanted and it adds to my look when walking around clothed. now

Last workout I had got intense, and like I have been saying I feel like I can do more and more and more. But being injury prone like I am, I walk away....

my tendons took a step bak because I had to switch to a sit down lift at work and use pedals 8 hours a day....you would think it would be easier,but the motion fried my legs... all because of a new guy who needs to train on the stand up...who is and idiot...

More updates tommorow. Again still bizzy. This is a hour or two I have to make some posts on AM lol.

Also I am planning on using AE again after I bulk over the winter months. Most likely I am thinking at the moment of AE/drive/rpm while keeping the basics like BCAA's

So far I am believing it is one of those perfect type supps that can match up with just about what you want it to, and work its magic. I have reset AD from you guys I am planning on using(considering I was doing a no stim WO plan, I will be using them this winter) that I will throw into that mix most likely.

My current idea for my next AE will be near the end of bulking, taking a month to change my body up for cutting. Goal at that time period is to be about 150-155. I am hoping AE can help me retain and God willing and loving add a lil more so that I can look beasty after the cut.

AE= 5 Star

Still got more to go with it(seems like my log is going on forever, but I had that restarted headache for that duration)
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

back again. Well seeing as how I was fired, I have actually been tied up more. Hitting up some apps tomorrow.

I am beginning to feel repetitious for real simply stating that this product is just increasing endurance over and over, and is giving me a boost in strength in energy, all day, not just in the gym. The end is coming up soon though and I will be posting a final review then.

school....yeah..

Gym, well its slowly getting cold, which for some reason is either going to increase the people at the gym, or decrease it. I cant tell yet. But seeing as how I enjoy it tues/thurs/sat for lifting, I am hoping most peope follow the m/w/f set everyone in the world follows.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

i will be posting a final review, i finished the product last week... but havent been on AM at all...life has went to hell, on top of being jobless, school took a bad turn, a couple other issues arrised, and ah hell....life will be fun for awhile....no?

This was an amazing ride with AE, I will post a full review soonon the strength increases(examples such as my curling going up 10 pounds, bench as well) and an example of how many more reps I was able to do in a before and after sense.

Excuse this, I havent been back to am, and after I do this update, I probably wont be posting for another month... Some things have come up that just aint pretty.

I feel like a deusch, I will, God willing, continue on this like I said.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

hang in there zero. if you need to talk, PM me.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

Sorry to hear, man. As Suncloud said, always feel free to PM if you need to talk.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's (sponsored) Anabolic Edge by PAL - LOG
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
  2. DaZilla's Razor's Edge---Anabolic Edge (sponsored)
    By dazilla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
  3. Replies: 163
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 01:24 AM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:48 PM
  5. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM