Zero V's adventures with Anabolic Edge PAL(Sponsored)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am happy to be logging this product, and first off want to thank Palo Alto Labs for this opportunity. I am sure it will be a great run for me.

Now for the product description, the official one that is:

Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs

Let’s face it. Your body hates extra muscle. While muscle is required for function, mobility, strength, and protection, it takes an awful amount of time and energy to build and maintain real muscle mass. In order to boost muscle mass, the body requires more protein and sleep and it has to strengthen the joints, ligaments and tendons, it also takes 100 calories each day to maintain one pound of muscle. Compare that to the body’s favorite tissue: fat, the most dense source of energy and a reserve fuel tank for the body in time of crisis. The body loves fat; it’s easy to store, easy to maintain, and one pound of fat is 3500 extra calories for a rainy day.

Your body’s main goal is to maintain homeostasis (stability) throughout the day. When the body is stressed or influenced by external stimuli, it immediately releases hormones to counter the stressor or stimuli and bounce back to its optimal state of stability. But it’s impossible to pack on muscle without swaying the balance away from the norm and into the Anabolic zone. In order to keep growing in size and strength, its imperative that you maintain the Anabolic zone, but all it takes is a bad day in the gym or a hiccup in your diet to swing your body out of the Anabolic zone and into catabolism, the state in which your body will actually break-down and consume your valued muscle tissue for energy.

Illegal steroids are so successful thanks to their ability to lock you into the Anabolic zone, leaving you with clothes-tearing gains and a massive surge in strength. But for those who don’t want to risk the side effects and legal concerns of steroids, what does it take to lock into the Anabolic zone? You need to go to NutraPlanet and get ANABOLIC EDGE.

Q. What is Anabolic Edge?

Anabolic Edge is the world’s first athletic performance enhancing product designed to promote extreme muscle growth while greatly enhancing your body’s muscle endurance. Anabolic Edge can be used alone for extreme muscle building effects or used as part of your post pro-testosterone cycle support. Users of Anabolic Edge can expect to experience impressive gains in overall athletic endurance and anabolic activity resulting in dense, lean muscle growth.

Q. What Does Anabolic Edge do?

* Designed to rapidly increase ATP and Oxygen utilization
* Increases Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance
* Enhances your body’s ability for Aerobic & Anaerobic Recovery
* Modulates estrogenic receptors while controlling Aromatase
* Boosts Natural Testosterone Levels

Q. What sets Anabolic Edge apart from all the other natural anabolics?

Anabolic Edge works with your body to create the ultimate environment for maximum anabolic activity, enhanced energy and performance (without the use of stimulants), and increased oxygen utilization to help fuel your muscle and growth. Anabolic Edge’s anti-aromatase properties help to ensure that your testosterone production is utilized to the fullest extent without losing excess testosterone to estrogen conversion. The only way to pack on lean, dense muscle is to alter your body’s state of homeostasis towards a constant state of anabolism, thus allowing your muscles to consistently grow in size and strength rather than being broken down as a source of energy for the body.

Alright.

I am using Anabolic Edge to aid me in a recomp. I am trying to shed a lil fat and still put on more muscle.

Here is my workout schedule:

Monday:Swimming/Cardio

Tuesday:Chest/Tri

Wednesday:Swimming/Cardio

Thursday:Bicep/Back

Friday: Swimming/Cardio

Saturday:Legs(which suffered from Achilles Tendinitis, lifts are going to be small while rebuilding)

Sunday: Rest

I am also going to be doing a slight workout every non lifting day with just my body doing countdowns/stretching like I used to back in wrestling.

My diet is going to be about 2200 cals, a general layout will be posted tomorrow. It is 6 meals broken up with 3 major and 3 minor.

Cheat meals on Sunday(I go out with the church usually)

Water intake will be above 1 Gallon a day

Other supplements that will be included in this:

Multivitamen
Fish Oil
Neovar Recomped
Ragnarok (PWO)
Xtend (Intra)

And I will decide tomorrow if I am going to do low carb or If I am going to include Anabolic Pump and include more carbs.

Starting pics will be posted tomorrow.

If I am forgetting anything.... I will add it tomorrow lol.

I would like to thank Palo Alto Labs again for this opportunity.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's tomorrow, where's the pics? I'm in.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It's tomorrow, where's the pics? I'm in.
Dang dude lol ur post is at 8 in the a. m. lol

I get to work at 6 am :thumbsup: Just got off, I will take some pictures in a little when I post my update, they will be with it.

Anyways time to get a few things ready and prepare for the gym.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Got back from the gym, I do have some pics. With crappy bathroom lighting, and a cell phone... I need a digital... I am going to have my buddy take some for me on Thursday( no homo).

Maybe they will be better.....transferring them from phone to computer.....pics in an hour or two :thumbsup:

Anyhow today was pretty nice, besides ending up being a friends PT again, which I don't mind, the gym was great. It was open, I am usually worried after holiday weekends, its full of baboons who feel guilty from eating too much or who feel feeble from seeing someone else in shape show off during the holidays.

Nope, nice and open today! Did some tri/chest with the usual DB bench, DB fly, skull crushers, etc routine. I am putting together a new workout for this log. My Thursday Bi/back will incorporate the new workout.

I felt great all day today. Happy, I was thinking for awhile maybe AE is a happy pill too. Duno....

But I am taking one dose in the mornings, and one after work every day. Which on WO days is about an hour before I hit the gym. So about 5:30am and 3:00pm when I ingest AE. Morning with food, afternoon without food. I have noticed no difference in how my body handles it.

Things being added during first 3 days are
Pics(today)
Basic diet layout (breakup of the cals/carbs/protien)
Workout routines posted

I have been dealing with identity theft and some other crap, so If I seem a bit drifty in my posts for a little.....scatterbrained is an understatement.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Remember I had a week in Mexico with the food available, then returned home to having no identity and couldn't get food for another week....lol, love it :)

I hate these things when they blur....makes it look less defined lol

hmmm

there you go, the first pics I really have put on this site, save my avatar....which is just a back. Also I dont know how to pose really lol. I aint doing shows. Anything I missed?

BTW any advice, critiquing(constructive) guys can offer, please do. I dont know how good my body is, I feel out of shape even though I can run a marathon and have good strength in the gym. I am my worst critic.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well sorry it took a longer than expected....my bitpim program wouldn't work with my phone, then they wouldn't upload, followed by the fact I then was using the link location instead of image location from my facebook since it wouldn't upload on AM.

Maybe I can get better none blurry ones thursday with a friends help.

Anyhow feeling good

Day 2:

dose taken in the morning before work at 5:30am and after work at 3:50pm.

I feel great, wont be swimming though...as gay as this sounds my hamster is dieing, he has some huge tumor on him, I have had him for 3 years, his name is Zeike.

I will still be doing my little set of countdowns.
which work like this.
10 push ups
10 sit ups
10 mountain climbers
10 jumping jacks
10 squats
then 9 of each then 8 of each then 7 of each and so on.

That's my off day workouts as well as full body stretching. Swimming/bike.

If my legs were 100% I would do thunder feet :head::head::head: wrestlers and foozeball players should know that one :)

Hitting up the store tonight for some melon, more chicken, some Angus beef, more multi grain bread, oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese, 2% milk, etc. I will be using AP do to the carbs I will end up consuming.

Recovery from yesterdays workout=I feel like I under trained, like I didn't do enough. I did the normal, but then again this is why I am writing a new workout up.

Also started full studying to get take the test to get certified for PT. Aiming for January.( I really wanna know my stuff).
Tomorrow to include workout details and basic breakdown of diet. I am getting pumped. I cant wait to see how I feel at the gym in the morrow. Also I will give a full supp ingestion time table. This is no holds barge baby.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
140lb, yeesh another ecto :rasp: I keed. Get big!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
140lb, yeesh another ecto :rasp: I keed. Get big!
I am working on it :head:. When I joined this site I was 130, I crammed on 10 pounds with my bulk I did in the beginning. Dude, I could eat twinkies and cheeseburgers and not really get fat. So I try to gain weight eating whole foods, fruits, veggies, chicken etc.....its hard.

I will be 150-155 by new years though. I WILL be, watch meh!

I am trying to cut the belly fat and put on weight at the same time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I could eat twinkies and cheeseburgers and not really get fat.
I think that I speak for all endos out there when I say that we hate you and your kind for statements like that. :lol:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
prepping to head to the gym, will be there in about half an hour(and probably play personal trainer for friends for 20 minutes once there)

I am feeling good. I havent been using any rag for PWO, just going natural. I want to see the effects of the endurance enhancement before I get back to using a PWO.

Be postin later!

BTW frozen chicken strips do not handle well on a George foreman grill....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that includes my birthday bullk though :) after this log I am getting ready for bulking for the freezing months of winter....
Always a glorious time of the year. Just don't go overboard like I did on my last bulk. It catches up to you...

But I guess you're an ecto so it may not matter.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Always a glorious time of the year. Just don't go overboard like I did on my last bulk. It catches up to you...

But I guess you're an ecto so it may not matter.
9-14 pounds in 3 months. I know I Will be 150 easy. The 155 though....that's the challenge :twisted:

btw that is my fat belly in the pics. In 2 weeks I will look different(save for my back. it kinda always looks the same)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
looking good man...

sorry to hear about your hampster

sucks being an ecto... but Id rather be lean/ripped and have to work on bulking than the opposite. looking forward to your progress...good luck!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zeike goes in for euthanasia in an hour and 15 minutes. Actually, I am really upset now that its time. More than I thought I would be....he is a hamster and im an adult.... From 3 years ago my GF left, my best friend of 7 years left, and now the last thing I had from that time is going to be gone soon. Giving him carrots and grapes and stuff like a last meal.

Time goes on, these things happen. I still have my puppy....but she is 11....so thats not the best outlook either.

$15 for euthanasia, better than letting him suffer any longer...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Long boring useless weekend. Spent today paying bills, and watching meh money vanish lol. Payday Friday at least this week.

Tomorrow is tri/chest

Looking forward to

Close grip bench
Pushdowns
Skullcrushers
Dips

dumbbell flyes
incline, followed by standard, then decline pushups(30 of each)

I will probably stop there since its a new workout routine.

May add in or switch out with cable crossovers and decline DB bench.

Hitting the sack as soon as I post so I can get up early with a nice 7 and half hours of rest(8 seriously doesn't work for me, groggy all day....)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Supps: I am not using AP.

I am not using any PWO drinks(my rag) atm, just going with the flow because I really want to feel the chances from AE

Critic my dosing

5:30-5:50 (breakfast):
2 Anabolic Edge
2 Neovar recomped(seperated by about 15-20 mins, AE goes in first)
1 multi
1 fishoil gel (1G)

about 8:05(break and small snack, usually yogurt's,fruits, etc):
2 Osteobolin C
1 fishoil gel (1G)

10:10-10:50(lunch):
2 fish oil (1G each)

This part varies by day. I get off at 2 on WO days and 3 on non WO days

(WO day)2:15 (snack, shake usually only sense going to gym)
2 Anabolic Edge
2 Osteobolin C
1 Fish oil(1G)

Post WO
2 Neovar Recomp

(non WO day)1:15(snack):
2 Osteobolin C
1 Fish oil(1G)

After work at 3:00
2 Anabolic Edge

Between 5-7 Dinner(varies by day what time, chicken or beef depending on mood)
1 multi

(on non WO days) 2 neovar recomp

Last thing going in before bed, 2 Osteobolin C

My multi is the Multi Pro 32X(stupid stuff)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Gym was great today, I felt amazing and had some great indurance.....which I used until I gave myself tricep pumps(thats all I know to call it). God that hurts...

I felt good so i wanted to do alot, but no spotter. So I did an Iso Lat(I have no friends......)

Iso- Lat wide chest
140@10
140@8
160@6
160@4
170@4
150@4
140@10

about 15-25 seconds between each. just enough time to switch weights around.

That felt amazing right there.

Straight Bar pushdowns
72@10
72@10
72@10

dumbell fly
30@8
30@8

switched off to do some DB kickbacks, thats when I couldnt extend my arm, it hurt like heck, but it was a good feeling. My tricepts looked pumped. But I couldnt extend em anymore lol.

I realize I could have done even better if I took more time in between sets. I was only taking 15-25 seconds.....I am going to be adding more recovery between each set now.

This is looking good. I am angry for not resting more in between, I could have done more weight, more reps.... oh well, BI/bacck/forearms on thursday :aargh::woohoo:

I have been feeling great since starting AE, more endurance, even at work, just feel a bit more peppy and up for doing things.

Dinner is going to be 2 85% lean beef pattys done on a george foreman grill on 2 slices of flaxseed wholegrain bread with green beans. ooooo yah..

no love.....I need to find some kind of entertainment for my log..... no one loves me anymore....:sad:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss your diet? I know you said ~2200kcal, but you are bulking, right? I dunno about you, but I would LOSE weight @2200 calories/day. I need about twice that many to gain anything.

Also, if I may ask, what does your routine look like?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss your diet? I know you said ~2200kcal, but you are bulking, right? I dunno about you, but I would LOSE weight @2200 calories/day. I need about twice that many to gain anything.

Also, if I may ask, what does your routine look like?

Recomp actually, I will be bulking sometime this winter. lol. Technically I dont think I could afford the food it would take to satiate my for a bulk atm.

Routine by what level of breakdown?

M : Cardio/Swim/countdowns
T :Tri/Chest
W:Cardio/Swim/countdowns(varies on church also)
Th:Bi/Back/Forearm
F :Cardio/Swim/countdowns
S :Legs/extra attention to abs(some abs every day)
Su:Rest/church

or do you want individual workouts for each day?

I haven't written out my diet yet. Its similar to one I used before that ran 2200 to 2400 a day whole grain bread, beef, chicken, green beans(other greens too), fruits(no bananas, I found out they negatively effect my WOs), etc.

My only weakness is Ice tea. Its what I use to swallow all my pills, the taste masks pill taste so I wont have a reflex.

Oh yeah, I can swallow all my pills now :) couldnt do that a while back. it was actually my last log that taught me.

I think I could eat 2800 and do recomp....but I get a belly easy, but that's all. I forget how that's classified.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ok, gotcha. I've been eating about that many calories while on bed rest and I've still managed to lose weight. My metabolism is whack.

I was mainly just curious if you have a set routine, or if you just kinda go in and choose exercises at random or whatever. And also how many exercises you generally do for each working muscle group, emphasis on compound movements, etc.

Just curious. Always curious. LOL.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I kinda try to follow the old 3 sets for each group at 10 reps each....but if I feel spunky the above post happens lol.

I try to follow a set ideal, but if someones in the way, or something else looks like a better choice at that moment I may switch it up. Like doing the Wide chest weight up and then down today like I did, just wanted to test run my endurance....got some pumps for it lol.

On thursday I will post it will look like

3 bicep( single preacher, concentration curls, something else)
3 back(no more Iso lat, all new back WOs for this log[will show on thurs})
3 Forearm(reverse EZ bar curls, seated palms down and palms up DB wrist curls)

ab stuff( i dont usually post ab workouts, they are the normal decline situps rotating from normal, to elbow to knees, to hands out @ 10 each with no breaks, sometimes leg raises unless there is a girl on the treadmill in front of it.....i cant hang there in front of a lady and do that, feels awkward....)

I am researching how to add shoulder/neck to my tri/chest WO in a productive way.

which reminds me what in the heck is the difference between a "good morning" and a deadlift? besides the gay name....

my legs will be very lightweight, more rep oriented because of my aforementioned Achilles tendon issue.

I shoot for the same one everytime, but I am in the process of changing it up. I got bored with my normal WO's I was doing, and I noticed strength stopped coming as much. Doing new WO's i never have before, reason its taking longer to implement is I watch video and read up before I do it so i don't screw myself up. AM needs a section where we can do a list of WO's for each body part, and show proper ways of doing it. That would rock. Especially for new people when they join up.

Anything else?

Also....dude you look extremely ripped.

EDIT: sorry bout your injury bro, I read the rest of your log. That suck man, I hope recovery is fast.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.

Dude, if you've never checked out exrx.net, have a look at the Exercise & Muscle Directory. I think you'll find what you're looking for there.

ExRx.net Exercise & Muscle Directory

On good mornings, the weight doesn't ever hit the ground. With deadlifts, you are lifting "dead" weight every time, so the weight hits the floor, and you start clean each time. Hence the name "deadlift".

Goodmornings:

Barbell Good-morning

SBSL Deadlifts:

Barbell Straight-back Straight-leg Deadlift

(You can look up other varieties of deadlifts on the website as well.) :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ah I didn't read into the good mornings much lol, just looked at it, thanks for pointing that out though.

http://www.shapefit.com/trainingmap.html

I found this to be a good reference too. 2 part gifs are a bit better than the other site, I have been there before too. This one you click the muscle, then the exercise. has description of how to do and a 2 part gif.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
only did a half day at work today.

I had a crazy left side of my brain headache.

Still kinda feel pressure there, tested BP its 120/73 so its not that.

Could be something simple. I always only get headaches on my left side.....weirdness? but its been like 2 months since I had a headache.

Slept from 11:40 till 2:40 lol(weird no?) so Got me some extra sleep.

Still feeling good all around though.

My arms are shot lol, not sore....if I dont raise above my head :) but definitely shot today. That good feeling letting you know next weeks Tri/chest WO will be even better.

Going to send out my papers today telling my CC company yes some deuschbag stole my identity and used it to purchase things.....but things are finally clearing up. And doing my FAFSA about 5 weeks late since I am taking 2 classes this quarter.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Still had a pressure headache today. Came home from work and slept all dang day... Doing an experiment tommorow to see if I can identify what in the world is causing this. Its making me grouchy and a bit absurd.....some of my posts lately show it >.< gyuh. head.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok.

I was loving my feel good feeling and endurance at the gym. But as of right now I am worried.

I am taking today and tomorrow off everything. Hoping that this pressure goes away so I can lift next week....and stop feeling worried. Could be a sinus infection, but my nose is pretty dry. I would love for that to be it, and not something else....Still here Monday I am seeing a doctor. 4th day of this, it isnt funny anymore. never was actually.

Sorry by this log is taking a 2 day break for health reasons.

Pressure in the left side of my head....

>.<

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely know how those feel. I can normally push through workouts when I don't feel great, but those headaches really stop my from doing anything. Hope it goes away for you.

I definitely agree with you on the endurance during workouts on Anabolic Edge. Loved it!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I definitely know how those feel. I can normally push through workouts when I don't feel great, but those headaches really stop my from doing anything. Hope it goes away for you.

I definitely agree with you on the endurance during workouts on Anabolic Edge. Loved it!
yeah going on day six of it though, its kinda scaring the crap out of me.....

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. Definitely get that checked out. Good luck man. Hope it's nothing serious!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. Definitely get that checked out. Good luck man. Hope it's nothing serious!
Yeah i plan on it, but guess what. I am in groveport ohio. No doctors are open, only hospitals, and they are only accepting life threatening issues. Sucks..... No power either. I am staying at a friends house where I can get power and electric. Didnt have to work today though, hopefully wont tomorrow. electric is supposed to be out for 3 -5 more days!

I spent yesterday helping people clear trees that snapped or got ripped out of the ground from the street. 50-70 mile an hour winds all day, destroyed us. We are a classic small town kinda place. Now with about 15% less trees....

I am talking to a new girl though :) so with everything going on, something good is going at least lol.

Sadly i am pretty sure my gym is out too.....not that I can lift with this pressure issue. (i am becoming sure its a sinus infection, if it was a blood vessel issue it would have went wrong by now, and my left throat is soar, eyes are abit more senstive.)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for the snap in the log, I am going to see a doctor hopefully tomorrow. Power is starting to come back everywhere, so the docs will be too. I appreciate the opportunity to log, and am going to do my best....but i wont literally kill myself for it.

The issue has gotten no better, well some points yes, but some points no. Hoping its just a sinus infection or something stupid.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Hope everything works out with that man...keep us posted.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am just going to start hitting the weight again, I am not putting this off any longer, its unfair to the log and PAL.

I feel a bit better though I havent seen a doc. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow to see how well it goes. I feel like an idiot sitting here. Gym...weight...need.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will be hitting the gym up today. I started everything up again yesterday Ready to make up for lost time. Still got some bothering in my head, but eh. I will monitor myself, and I wont push on something if it causes it to worsen.

Gyuh.

Hopeing to post about a great WO tonight.

BTW school starts up this week, I am going from the Tue/Thur/Fri

To a mon/tue thur/fri/sat possibly. This is due to the fact I wont be in the gym until 6 now on tues and thurs, dont know how crowded its gona be. I may be able to keep the old one, will have to see.

TO GROWTH:woohoo:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Finally, feeling like I am back in action...still a bit weird in the head, and I think I am seeing hallucinations....or worse, but hey feeling good.

I hit the sack by 9-10pm giving me 7-8 hours of sleep a night.

Started school up today, online course though, my downtown in class course is on tues and thursdays...

Which is why my WO's may be adapting.

Went to the gym yesterday and did cardio+back. I feel weird doing one muscle group....My back is going to include shoulders next time also, but still... feels like I dont do enough, but I know not to over train myself...

I feel better when I am working out. odd enough, and AE is giving me some nice steam again. I didnt take any during my time off, this is too precious to waste. Dosing and supplement consumption remains the same. No gym today, rest day. Weds and Sundays are rest days.

Sometimes Sat and Sun may switch due to church(missions trips And such) such as this sat and sun :p

Upping the intensity, and checking my limits...the pushing em...

$180 for books for my biology class alone :smite: wallet feels :sick:

I will be reimbursed though, but still....

Cant wait for gym tommorow, I should hit it at about 6:15ish....

I now go straight from work-to school-to gym-to home.

Great news I found out though, my gym is open till 9!! I always though it closed at 8. Now I know why I didn't include any PWO drinks, my subconscious must have known about this in the beginning... not to mention I dont need any once AE is going full force in my body, i don't wear down on the stuff.

So log officially up and ready again for probably daily to twice daily being updated,:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Today was a great day. Finally back in college....btw....being single is in no way depressing when you are on campus :head::woohoo::head: OOOOH YEAH......the sights.... i mean.....yeah.... so many nice girls in the same boat as me :hammer:

anyhow..

I actually ran tonight. Only 8/10ths of a mile, then walking, but I ran on a track. Felt pretty good, but I cut it off there due to the fact I am rehabilitating my tendons... But I think its possible to do this now.

My biology teach doesnt speak the best english...its retarded.

I took a picture of my lunch today! gona post a sample of what I eat....took my foreman grill to work. Green beans, beef patty(85% lean) on whole wheat bread(krogers was out of my flax seed multigrain...:smite:), cottage cheese, supps, then I found some nice drink mix that has join support and MSM in it, added that to my water twice today.

I love how I feel nowadays.

The Anabolic Edge is kicking back again. I been running from 4:50 this morning...tos 10:40pm now. So much more endurance, I dont fatigue or wear down almost, even outside of the gym. And in the gym it is getting easier to accomplish my reps, and I have to resist overtraining....Ungh.... Great so far. Tommorow should be great, all the idiots are out of the gym on friday at their parties. ( no offense to anyone here....)

Not by choice, I wanted to be asleep by 10 BUT my computer has a virus infection so bad I am wiping it. Using my mums ATM while I work on the latter..... Eh its friday, I can do school work and nap.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see things are getting better for you. Are you going to kick the running up a little as time goes on?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see things are getting better for you. Are you going to kick the running up a little as time goes on?
Thanks man. BTW your avatar song is now my favorite song....it gets me pumped every time....gets my irish blood a flowing.....to my beard....

Yeah, my tendons were a lil tight today, but they didnt give me that "oh snap you screwed up again" feeling lol

I used to run 4 miles a day. I am going to try doing 1 mile, 2 times a week, plus my leg day as I doing squats again, very light, very easy(in the smith machine for a couple obvious reasons, if one of these things go bad on me during a lift....ouch..) Also doing lounges, and wall sits, just squatting during my countdowns with no weight. Just trying to build em back up.

It hurts....But it has to be done, and the endurance and recovery I friggin have on AE is probably some of the best times to be doing this.

I feel crappy running 8/10ths of a mile......

I miss suicides...thats how a man can cut some weight and do some cardio, screw HIIT.. Do suicides down the Kroger parking lot....

I do my cardio on a cycle, because it doesnt stress those tendons, as well as doing swimming, great for full body fatiguing.

I am very please with this energy I have between my diet, and AE. JEEZE, I actually couldnt sleep last night.... but I believe part of that may possible be be cause of the 85 gurls that had distracted me at campus heh.... I was occupied.... its not bad as long as I dont think bad thoughts, I can still admire natures beauty....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Today was great at the gym. I decided to target and destroy my delts tonight...ooooohohoooo my shoulders.

But I decided to run again......ran half a mile!

I did some of my weight tossing, then ran the half mile, then went back finished up weights, and did 20 minutes on the cycle at a 1-1 using resistance 12, then half for a break.

Jeeze I feel great. And so do my legs, I am icing my tendons at the moment.

I do not run out of steam, I am really loving this AE. I have never been ON, but I am guessing its something like this....just amplified lol. I have been very aggressive with weights...aslo people... and just freaking happy lately...somewhat stupid as if I was slap happy at some points, and people seem to love me at the moment. I just got so much to go off of.

Also, i have never ending energy, its post workout, I am drinking my shake, icing my legs, and I feel like I should go back and do some more.

Getting ready to grill some chicken, cook some spinach(yeps), get out a couple slices of wheat bread. mmm.....garlic and peppercorn seasoning will be my choice for the chicken tonight.
Hard boiling some eggs tonight too...so i can have a stock pile of egg whites.

BTW....went to spit in the trash can in the locker room, and what i had seen in the trash can was a very power supplement, renowned worldwide..... Muscle Techs Gakic!!!! or whatever LOL! oh.....i hate MT, but its funny.

Last edited:
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LONG day...

But anyhow.

Great workout at the gym, set a new PR on the lat pulldown. 160.
coulda went higher, but I have found I easly strain a muscle near the inside of my left shoulder blade near the spine. I want to keep growing, I will set another PR for it next week :)

Nice long day....work/school/gym/friend/now....2 hours past my friggin bed time,

Feeling great, ran again today. Legs are starting to do good, cant wait for leg work saturday.

Was wondering, I think AE lessens my ability to feel pain. I was helping my friends move yesterday(why I didnt update) and ended up throwing a couche on my hand and smashing it between the couch and those cement blocks you pull up to with your car....the long ones....was like eh.... flipped it off. while walking back to the apartmant I noticed my hand was dripping with red blood. lol, red all over it. Didnt feel it at all, still dont. Dont feel my tendons hurt or anything. I like it.

Endurance was amazing, I have a kid staring at me while doing bent over rows today. I just kept hitting a set and rolling it under the bench to my other arm, none stop back and forth doing countdowns without losing intensity....ah....feels great.

AE has improved my feelings all around, given my Surges at the gym, as well as some great pumps I have never had(my tricep pumps) because I can go so much farther. After I am done with the bottle, I will secure another.....dead sexy....

Energy throughout the day, like I said, I am bizzy now. THursday I have work/school/gym/prayer/home for dinner laundry,shower....

ROCK ON:head::head::head:

I did Biceps and back today. I am trying to sneak back to the 3 a week split. tuesday nights are nice, gotta check thursdays. Sats are always nice.