Restructuring Genetics with BLUE GENE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Restructuring Genetics with BLUE GENE

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review, i started blue gene on tuesday and haven't really noticed much yet. it seems like it took about a week for it to kick in?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great final review. Very informative. Thanks for the info.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice review, i started blue gene on tuesday and haven't really noticed much yet. it seems like it took about a week for it to kick in?
    I am on day nine and I noticed the endurance increase within the first few days. I also noticed that it prevented any extreme "burn" from lactic acid buildup. Push yourself in the gym and I'm sure you will notice the difference.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I am on day nine and I noticed the endurance increase within the first few days. I also noticed that it prevented any extreme "burn" from lactic acid buildup. Push yourself in the gym and I'm sure you will notice the difference.
    thanks, today will be my first workout on blue gene, been working 12's at work.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jaymdubbs View Post
    Well here it is, my final review. The past 30 days have been interesting to say the least. In a matter of two weeks I had to pack up shop and move 1300 miles away, from my family, friends, and my fiancee for an indefinite amount of time. Could be a year, could be two, could be four, who knows. Either way, it put a lot of stress on me to make this decision (the only time I was ever this conflicted was when my parents got divorced).

But I am not here to tell you my life story (although it would be interesting). I discussed the events mentioned above to put my training for the past 30 days in perspective. Normally, someone might say that they slacked off due to the stress, or the sheer amount of things to do in that short amount of time. That wasn't the case for this log. To be honest, it was the exact opposite.

I have thoroughly used every Controlled Labs product in the past (and I would like to think my training schedule supports this, as most people would say I "overtrain"), and so I know I am able to distinguish if something is working or not. So below, you will find a few categories/aspects of BLUE gene that I feel are important to note.

[/b]End Stats: 176
    BF (at 65% hydration) 6.0 [/b] (I will state that I am not 6% BF, this is merely a measure of progress from my tanita scale that has margin for error. If i had to guess, I would be about 8% or a little under)

Training:

While on BLUE GENE, I hit a couple of PRs. I never plateaued, and I always showed some type of progression (whether it was putting up slightly more weight, or pumping out another set with an extra 4 reps). This is due in part to the synergy between my diet principles, training regiment, and supplementation. There has only really been a couple natural test boosters that made me feel "on" (which I compare to my first cycle of a PH (11oxo) ). I felt ON during this log after a couple weeks, despite the mental stress and fatigue I underwent during my move/job relo.

AFter I started feeling ON initially, my muscles were harder, I felt leaner (but there wasnt a significant correlation in terms of my weight, hydration level, and BF through my tanita scale). This was a similar feeling to a cycle of 11oxo. Again, dont expect PH numbers, but the effects are half the battle in pushing the intensity and motivation during workouts.

I was able to consistently have intense workouts, combined with 30-45 minutes of cardio, alternating between moderate level and HIIT exercises to really push myself to the limit. I really didnt comment much on my cardio throughout my log, due to the fact it remained consistent throughout the log. I was hesitant to change it up too much for fear of skewing results.

Libido

One of the other more prominent effects I witnessed of BLUE gene was the effect it had on libido - I noticed a significant increase at the end of week 1, and remained consistent throughout. I dont think I really need to elaborate on this, but stamina and intensity were increased, which is always welcomed. I am glad that I am off it now due to the fact of my fiancee being 1300 miles away would make things a bit more difficult.

Final Thoughts

I was really impressed with the ingredient profile of this product - no gray market extracts or ingredients for the people who really want to stay away from PHs. Unfortunately, I can't say that I am natural due to a few cycles, but I wont be taking any sort of PH in the future, thats for sure. Many companies are coming out with great natural alternatives, and BLUE gene is now one of my favorites. I really think the product (for me) delivered on what it said it would do.

What is interesting is that I was on maintenance calories and I ended up losing 5 pounds - but got stronger, had longer workouts, worked out more frequently, experienced little to almost no DOMS. I couldnt ask for more in a natural test booster.

I will say, if you have prior PH experience, this product may NOT be for you. I think some people may not realize this is a natural product and works differently than PH. It would still have its place in anyone's supplementation, but I imagine some people might expect too much out of it.

I loved this product, and would highly recommended it to anyone looking for a safe, natural test booster.

Thank you to Controlled Labs for the opportunity to test out this great product. I will be sure to add this to my arsenal on a regular basis (along with Blue UP!!!)
    Really great final review brother, thank you very much!!!!!! :bruce2:

Good luck with the new place!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Im thinking on purchesing Blue Gene and Blue Up
    By maik in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 04:48 AM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Contolled Labs (Blue-Up/Blue-Gene) stack