Check my new stack
- 09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
- 09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
What are your goals? How long have you been lifting? What does your diet and routine look like?Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
- 09-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Goals are to bulk right now. I run and bike daily. My diet is pretty good I am a college student, but consist of lots of salmon and tuna. Fresh veggies and always water. My workout routine is currently MWF and running and biking any other day. I need input on these supps.
09-01-2008, 02:58 PM
What do you mean "diet is pretty good".....usually that means your diet will hinder your gains.(save for beginner gains, and teens with too much Test lol)
How many gram of protien?
whats your carb and calorie intake?
How many calories a day you planning? This is a bulk, your going to have to go above maintenance.
How long have you lifted?
Have you lifted long enough that supps will help because your gains are slowing?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jeff5886 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 10-02-2010, 05:29 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:34 PM
- By vika808 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:27 PM
- By Motox in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:25 PM
- By AuggieC in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2007, 01:14 PM