opinions on "orange Triad"

Mrthnman663

Mrthnman663

Awards
Hello fellows,:bb3:
This is the "flamed one'' Does anyone have any info w/ the multi/ multi/ joint support formula "Orange Triad"... How good is it as a multi vitamin, immune support and joint support???

How many should one take per day? and should I take while running (ie) havoc etc?

mm663

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the longest time I didn't use a multi other than my Costco, because I felt I was getting all the required nutrients from my diet high in vegetables and healthy foods. When I realized it's only $0.25 for Adam (120 tabs) By: NOW Foods , I decided to pick it up. In the past 2 months since I've been using it, I haven't noticed any differences but atleast I know I'm supplying my body with the necessary minerals/vitamins. ADAM has a better formula than Orange Triad IMO, but I also picked up an OT and will be giving it a go when I run out of ADAM.

As for the joint/digestion angle, it depends if you need it I guess. OT has your typical Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulphates, and also MSM. Can be beneficial if you suffer from joint point, and the Hyaluronic Acid has merit as well.

For digestion angle, the compounds can help with the absorption/availability of other nutrients. Not required, but useful.

Overall I guess if you have the money, and like the ease of mind you get from knowing you have the necessary vitamins/minerals and building blocks to maintain your joints, then maybe pick up OT. However if you are confident have a very good and balanced diet, I don't think a multi is a necessity.

Supp facts:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100% with what Steveoph said. Now Adam is damn good. really complete male formula.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
I am currently taking it and don't care for the digestive enzymes at all. As for the joint support I like super cissus and for the multi i think with a balanced diet and a cheaper multi you are better off at least money wise. Just my 2 cents.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Orange Triad right now, and I really like it. Of course, I have had digestion issues in the past and a nagging sore elbow. Normally my stomach is really sensitive to multi's, doesnt seem to be bothered by OT though. Maybe its the digestive enzymes, I dont know. I picked mine up when it was on sale for $19.99 at Nutraplanet. Regular price is a little steep for a Multi, I agree with Steveoph though about NOW Adam, that is the multi I normally use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also love the NOW ADAM formula...top notch.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hello fellows,:bb3:
This is the "flamed one'' Does anyone have any info w/ the multi/ multi/ joint support formula "Orange Triad"... How good is it as a multi vitamin, immune support and joint support???

How many should one take per day? and should I take while running (ie) havoc etc?

mm663
The serving size is 6 per day, you can split it up 2/2/2 or 3/3 always with meals. For me, if I don't take the OT I get heartburn, which means the digestive enzymes are working nicely. I also don't get as much shoulder pain when lifting. It's a great all-in-one product when it comes to vitamins and joint/immune function. It's easier for me to just take 3 in the AM, 3 at night with meals, instead of picking and choosing from different bottles

j2048b

Awards
hey guys,
dont want to be a pain in the ass but i asked the same question in a different forum and got awesome answers from Dr. Dinoiii,
Lean bulk forums:

echinacea is at the least a toxic substance when taken for a lengthy period of time can cause problems.

http://www.*************/forum/ask-dr-houser/3540-orange-triad-multi-controlled-labs.html

also this forum as well explaining the hepatoxicity of echinacea if used past 8 weeks

Orange TRIad is in stock at DA! - Page 2 - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum

i MEAN NO DISRESPECT FOR THE ABOVE POSTS JUST INFORMATIVE INFO:

JUST EAT FOOD AND LOTSA VEGGIES AND FRUIT!!

Brad2131

Awards
please contact me. I have some orange triad i will sell you.