- 08-30-2008, 12:35 PM
EASE OF USE: 8/10
Very easy. Both the day time and night time REDuction comes in 2 pill doses. Take the AM dose when you get up and the PM dose right before bed....how hard is that?
Even though these are pills there actually is a taste to the night time pills. I'm assuming this has something to do with the black coating that is on them. It is almost a berry taste...
Very cheap considering you get a day time formula with that gives you a nice little pick me up, and a night time formula that helps you sleep. I paid $19.99 at Nutraplanet.
The PM forumula is VERY effective. Within a few days of starting REDuction I was able to stop using melatonin to get to sleep at night. Near the end of the 30 day course I started having some sleeping issues again but, admittedly I fairly sure this is due to overtraining. The AM formula definitely made me sweat more during my cardio sessions and gave me a little pick me up during the day but not much. I'm a stim freak so I was hoping for a little more zing. Also, I didn't get any appetite suppression at all.
Overall, a fairly well rounded product while on a cut. Next cutting cycle I may use it again but I would stack it with a more potent stimulant. REDuction at it's current price is worth it just for the night time formula.
Shredded Meat NSCA-CPT - Supplement Reviews
Last edited by SoCo4Fun; 08-30-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added link to my blog
- 08-30-2008, 01:28 PM
nice review, i agree with everything you say with the exception of appetite suppression. it did curb my appetite. the pm formula is a real winner.
- 08-30-2008, 10:24 PMBoard Sponsor
- 6'2" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrob21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM
- By TheMatzah in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:04 PM
- By airram479 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2009, 09:30 AM
- By MrBigPR in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2009, 12:55 PM
- By cheezscott in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2008, 11:13 AM