REDuction Review - AnabolicMinds.com

REDuction Review

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

REDuction Review

REVIEW(1-10 Scale):

EASE OF USE: 8/10

Very easy. Both the day time and night time REDuction comes in 2 pill doses. Take the AM dose when you get up and the PM dose right before bed....how hard is that?

TASTE/SMELL: 8/10

Even though these are pills there actually is a taste to the night time pills. I'm assuming this has something to do with the black coating that is on them. It is almost a berry taste...

PRICE: 8/10

Very cheap considering you get a day time formula with that gives you a nice little pick me up, and a night time formula that helps you sleep. I paid $19.99 at Nutraplanet.

EFFECTIVENESS: 7/10

The PM forumula is VERY effective. Within a few days of starting REDuction I was able to stop using melatonin to get to sleep at night. Near the end of the 30 day course I started having some sleeping issues again but, admittedly I fairly sure this is due to overtraining. The AM formula definitely made me sweat more during my cardio sessions and gave me a little pick me up during the day but not much. I'm a stim freak so I was hoping for a little more zing. Also, I didn't get any appetite suppression at all.

COMMENTS:

Overall, a fairly well rounded product while on a cut. Next cutting cycle I may use it again but I would stack it with a more potent stimulant. REDuction at it's current price is worth it just for the night time formula.

Shredded Meat NSCA-CPT - Supplement Reviews
    Last edited by SoCo4Fun; 08-30-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added link to my blog

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review, i agree with everything you say with the exception of appetite suppression. it did curb my appetite. the pm formula is a real winner.
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

good review!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:04 PM
  3. REDuction??
    By airram479 in forum Controlled Labs