USP Prime Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USP Prime Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member

Here is a few vids of yours truly to just get a visual. I use a power rack. I have used homemade saw horses before I had my rack to do these. I don't really like the thoughts of a smith machine for anything but I guess it could work, but its just not going to be the same.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIZYn33LdK0"]YouTube - Partial Pin Squat- 440lbsx1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFLNIIoCLSs"]YouTube - Partial Pin Squat- 405x5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8kdSf7jmQ"]YouTube - Partial Pin Squats- 315[/ame]

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you are trying to build power out of the hole, you may want to consider taking the pins down a notch or two to assure you are at least getting to depth.

Best of luck!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. Advanced Member

My pins have me starting right around parallel. If I dropped the pins down to the next hole in my rack I'd never get under it. For me the hole isn't really the problem, its the area where I start the pin squats. Watch this lift from a few months back and you'll see the slow down point for me.

YouTube - Raw Squat 455lbs

Your advice may be spot on for Triple C though. If he has access to a rack that he can get down pretty low it may be worth the effort. But in reality you can't beat the simple plain old squat.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    But in reality you can't beat the simple plain old squat.
    Perfect!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

You ever try high box squats?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

subbed
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Box Squats today. Definately noticing a mental edge. Maxed out at 365, without a knee brace or any other equipment. My best workout before spraining my knee was 325x5 for 4 sets on free squat. For box squats, I did 325x5 and 365x2 for 2 sets, but with some assistance for the second rep on each set. Should I be able to free squat more than 365 or does box=free?
  8. Advanced Member

Well it depends on several things, but mainly it depends on box height. If you are on a high box its not going to be comparable to a full ATG free squat, its going to be more than the free squat. But, a low box will probably be a bit lower than the free squats. Box squats are tough and work great, but be aware that if you box squat for awhile and do no free squatting it may take you a bit to see the carry over. Although some people see it instantly.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    If you are trying to build power out of the hole, you may want to consider taking the pins down a notch or two to assure you are at least getting to depth.

Best of luck!
    Thats some impressive weight...........it would crush me......

but its not what i consider ATG.........

My atg is this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTmg4dHiKg"]YouTube - How to do the Asian squat[/ame]

im at 185 on the bar and its hard coming out the hole for me. If one can get to impressive weights with this form its all gravy.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^ nice video!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Chest/Tris today. Great workout, last week for dumbell presses I did 85x3. This week 85x5, 90x4, 95x3 and 100x1. I didn't feel I had all my strength last week, but the strength increase is impressive. Also, I forgot to take the Divanex before the workout.

Followed with some Karate afterward. Did lose focus due to tiredness. Definately going to look into getting another bottle to up this log to 60 days. For day 11, I am very impressed.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Rested the last two days. Missed a dose here and there. Still, this is unbelievable. My weight is 196, even though I haven't been eating as much over the past 2 days. I am at where I was during my cycle, or possibly better. This is week 7 of PCT and I'm sure the Divanex provides some synergy, but I have used DS Activate before without these kind of PCT results.

Frankly, I wouldn't be shocked if USP Labs was slipping us some kind of hormone

I haven't been able to continue plyometrics for the past 2 weeks. I'm going to be moving to a new place, so I might jump on another program in a week or two. My vertical is not significantly better, but I did test on the day after squatting.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Cs View Post
    Frankly, I wouldn't be shocked if USP Labs was slipping us some kind of hormone
    Great results! Keep the log going buddy!

How is your recovery while training and doing karate?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Recovery is good. Feel "ready to go anytime" between sets. Did lose concentration due to fatigue during karate, but I don't expect to me a machine.

Back Monday, Legs yestersay. 365x2 onto a lower box than last time. 385x6, 405x2 partial reps to above parallel. I'm probably going to go lighter weight and ATG in a week or two. Didn't really feel the edge as much, even though I took StimX, but I have missed doses of Nolva/Clomid and Prime over the weekend.

Using acne product everyday and still not clear. Libido is outrageous, partly due to the Divanex. Really want to find a way to do plyometrics since I am extending this run. I also want to see if the results from 60 days can actually be as good as the results from 30 days.

Sometimes I think my body composition has changed, sometimes not. Weight is still a little above 195, which is good. Third bottle has been ordered from Nutraplanet, but at $54 I might have to save up just to get a 4th before I run out. And it could even sell out by then. Really kicking myself for not getting more at $30.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I had a feeling about this so I ordered 10, very glad I did but I had to share with my son. I may have to pick up more!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Back/Bis, Calves today. Good workout, not great. Things seem to have plateaued. I don't see any changes in composition. I am still motivated to workout and not take any time off, but I'm kind of burnt out. My vertical is the same, I haven't been able to do any plyometrics. Also, I have the stress of moving to deal with.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Yesterday, I had Chest & Tris. I had every reason to have a bad workout. I had very small meals that day, i ate a milkshake 3-4 hours b4 my wo and that's it. I was tired, down in the dumps, my team (The Jets) had lost badly, I was unmotivated due to my lack of progress in dunking and I felt Prime had started to diminished.

Ended up working up to 100 x 4 and 100 x 3, improving greatly on last weeks effort, amazing. Legs later today.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

lol yah sometimes the shytiest days can produce the best workouts. I am sure prime played it's part though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Legs yesterday. Just didn't have it. Slept on a couch at my new place, had to miss meals due to work training. Couldn't get 315 up off the low box more than once. Switched to Jump Squats, good mornings.

I probably need to reevaluate my lower body routine. I am not really progressing at my main goal, maybe because of over training. For PCT I have only done plyometrics for the first 3-4 weeks and legs once a week. A week of lower body rest might help me and I would rather take it sooner than in mid/late Oct. when I will be on my final weeks of prime.

I need to find a way to do some kind of plyometrics, whether jump drills or just sprinting drills. Weight maybe slightly down, I would put the visual feeling as "kinda feeling jacked all day". I don't feel like my clothes are getting looser one bit. Diet has suffered during the past week, may need some time to get it on point after moving.

The prime testimonial mentioned guys doing well on little sleep. Does anybody find that they are getting less hours of sleep on prime even when they are trying not to?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Not much to report. Only worked chest and shoulders this week. Haven't checked weight. Diet is poor due to my new apartment not having all the appliances for my usual meals. I feel like I am maintaining, but I am not seeing the effects getting more pronounced over the weeks. It is working, but less noticeably.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Low box squats today

315x4

365x2x2
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Sorry about the lack of updates. Things are really hectic at my new residence. Strength seems to be down, or at least stagnant. Poor diet is probably to blame, still considering that this run was the end of PCT, I can't be too disappointed. Legs and weigh in tomorrow.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM