Napalm/Fat loss Log (Un-sponsored)

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone!

I finally recieved my Napalm in the mail the other day after a few weeks of waiting but that is normal out here.

Currently on a US Naval ship deployed to the gulf. I have taken this time to get myself in the best shape I have been in for some time. I spent the first half of my time out here bulking up and saw some great gains. I wanted to share my final steps in cutting up before I return home to wife and family.

Back Ground:
23yr. old Male
Weight 186 currently (203 at end of bulk cycle)
On and off training for 4 years throughout high school sports and in the Navy.
Have used Lipoderm before with decent results hoping Napalm works even better!

Measurements:
Waist:34
Arms (cold) 15.5
Legs 22.5
Neck 16

Diet!

Current running CKD as my diet of choice. I will post my food intake in my diet tracker if anyone cares to see it. I am slightly forced to eat the food I have out here. Mainly tunafish and whatever the ship chooses to make for the day. I can still manage to take in less then 30 carbs a day while keeping my intake above 2kcals.

My Split!

Will follow a CKD workout
Mon:Bech/Tri/traps
Tue:Bi/Shoulders
Wed:Legs/Back
Thur: Running
Fri: Running (start refeed)
Sat: Cont. Refeed/off day)
Sun: Cardio in the morning

Support Supps:
Whey Protein (Normally ON, or Muscle Milk)
Multi Vit.
Fish Oil
1+ Gal water daily

Napalm Will be taken
2pumps AM (5AM) Waking.
2pumps PM (5PM) after shower

On to goals!

I have always had trouble with fat around my lower abdomen and under my nipples. I had at one time been down to 165lbs and still had some noticeable fat in these areas

1. Lose the fat in these two spots with the help of diet and Napalm.
2. Tone mid section for a better overall look.
3. Keep as much muscle mass as possible.

I will try to upload pictures of a current status later today and will give up dates on my progress every few days hope you'll join me on this! Just under two months to go before I return home!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
First Day:
Woke of this morning at 5am and after a quick scrub down of my target areas I applied two squirts of Napalm to lower ab area and one pump on chest.

Thoughts:Impressed so far with this product!

Smell- Pretty strong at least in a confined space but not horrible. It seems to fade in about 45mins

Feeling- Leaves a lite tingleing feeling actually pretty nice

Use- Very easy, goes on very smooth and spreads easily

Effects-Clearly not yet.

Today is a refeed day so with all the carbs I am downing you look like a balloon! That all goes away by sunday afternoon though. Still need to grab a camera and get some pics!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Today is a back to normal diet. Running this morning hopefully get back into ketosis and burn. Generally about 35min run.

Napalm

Thoughts: SO far so good as stated yesterday was a refeed day so very hard to see any differance at all today would be the first to see anyting.

Did a little tanning today after my run. It felt nice laying in the sun for an hour or so!
Napalm: Thus far I can feel it all day it is nice to know it is there.
Still too early to tell if anything is working.
Skin in areas applied feel tight
Smell seems much better today I guess I am more used to it.

Has anyone else notice that right after applying they get really hungry? haha it has happened twice now maybe it is just in my head! :head:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

So after tanning a bit outside yesterday I could really feel the Napalm when I applied at night.

It dries very quickly (1-2 mins) makes for easy apply and fly :)

I will get weighed in today I know the scale is not the best thing to judge by but besides feel/image that is what I got.

Still waiting on my buddy to lend me his camera to take a few shots! of right now but here is a month only pic at the end of my bulk cycle!

Can't believe no one has sub'ed yet!!

Attachments

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
'm finishing my third bottle of Naplam....Lets just say ive been VERY happy w/ results
Great to hear more backing for this product!

I really hope I have the same results! So far I like this product my buddy should loan me his cam to get some current pictures.
Napalm
I can feel this on my skin for a good 6-7 hours after putting it on. I really hope it keep working till I apply the rest at night it is suggested to apply ever 12 hours and thus what I am doing!

Diet
Well I must say that this diet does kick some butt. I used to use it in track in field back in high school before we had our meets. Once the body really starts useing fat stores you have tons of energy endurance in the gym is the only problem I run into but overcome that the best I can.

Come on people hop on board here!
Any tricks, hints, ideas!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Napalm
Results!
After my Chest/Tri/Trap workout. I also choose to do a quick 15mins on the exercise bike. Applied it after my shower before I went to bed.

This morning I noticed a very nice decrease in my fatty areas. My lower abs and love handles even around the nipples felt very tight. Not dry mind you but less "flabby"
Good stuff here!

Diet
Still going strong I do hate having to balance it off what is served on the ship as many of their meals are not very good! I make do so this diet is done the best I can at the time I am still watching what I eat very closely and staying in ketosis.

Still no one sub'ed O well I will still keep this log going for those that care!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im subbed for support bro, keep getting that diet to the best of your ability, obviously you are limited but sounds like your making due!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support! I know lots of people have been looking just not saying anything maybe that is a sign I am not screwing things up too badly! :cool:

Thus far this product gets my vote and I will keep track of this for about 3 weeks at which time I will start a ReCreate log and take off from Napalm see my results with that and finish up with the left over napalm for my return home!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 cont...

Well I took a few measurements today and good news!

19Aug08 / 2Sept08 (14 days)
Arms 15.5/ 15
Legs 22.5/ 22
Waist 34/ 33
Neck 16/ 15.75
Weight
5Aug08 203(End of bulking)
25Aug08 186
2Sept08 184

Hopefully 1-2lb a week drop from a nice steady diet and Napalm will help destory my fat deposits!

I am very impressed those first measurements where taken at the start of my diet. Now 14 days later I am looking at minmal muscle loss (flat mucles on CKD) of course plenty of water weight is in the equation but an inch off my waist is an inch!

Another month and a half at this I should be doing pretty good!

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping tabs too. I just have no experience with napalm and haven't seen many reviews or logs or anything so I have nothing to contribute!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for following! I mainly aim to help others with this log and to show my results!

I recently inquired about adding some caffeine to the napalm to help shed off some more water retention.

Day 5

Napalm
Felt very dry and lean this morning.
After taking those measurements yesterday I felt good seeing that I have kept my upper body size and dropped the waist lower.
Slowly reaching my goals of getting leaner
Diet
Nice and easy so far today is burger day on the ship so that makes for a nice food day!
Thus far it seems like I am dropping fat instead of muscle as was the norm for me on this diet.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I like caffeine. I like stims in general. I find though, I build a tolerance to caffeine more than any other stim...

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I agree I build up one rather quickly too. I will normally around two weeks of a stim then off for a week to help offset the build up a little. I was hoping however to be able to add it to the Napalm in powder form kind of like atmoic meltdown has it. I noticed that atomic Meltdown gets me sweating like no other!

As for food I generally have two main course choices. namely a meat and a fish dish. I however don't really like fish and even worse on the ship (cooks are not very good)
So i go with the meat item and hope that they don't fry or bread it!
I also am able to buy tuna packets/ nuts and little extras from our store on board for the extra meals I eat. Not bad overall and easy to maintain a diet with only a few supplements.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Got a few pictures today as promised!
Sorry for the bad lighting not a ton of places to take pictures on the ship.
Also forgot to turn down the pic size so when I had to rezise them to laod here it cut out the rest of my body but you still get the idea!

Attachments

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice job, man. Glad to hear it's going well.

Careful with the tanning, though...

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
The org. picture I had posted on the beach was after applying some Atomic Meltdown and it tends to make my skin red for a bit then goes away great tanning lotion if you like the smell btw!

You guys have a great product here it does have a nice cool burn for the first few hours and then tapers off. Hopefully It will help me on my trouble spots and along with my current diet I will be sporting a nice lean body!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have a similar figure to me! Im def subbed!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have a similar figure to me! Im def subbed!
Welcome aboard! Finally some action starting up in this thread!

Mrchristian- good to hear I am not alone in my build!
It is not that I don't like it but my upper ab area tends to stay much leaner then my bottom. I am really hoping that even it is a little I can get my bottom abs to show! haha!

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Looks like good improvement. I just woke up now though and pressed read last unread post or whatever and BAM your nipples are in my face. Interesting way to start the day

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
HAHA! that is too funny!

WEll the beach picture was at the end of my bulk cycle so I tend to lose all respects of abs and while I keep a flat stomach it is nothing to be impressed about.

Thus far my diet and Napalm use is going very well as stated I will use Napalm for about 2 1/2 weeks by then my ReCeate will be here and I will use that till I am out at which time I will finish up my cut with Napalm!
Should be one heck of a ride :head:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Almost one week in and so far I have enjoyed my use of napalm!
I feel like I make a small improvment everyday. This is a longer term scale of things but in my two month time frame I think the overall results will be good!

Diet is still going very well I must say I can't wait till tomorrow night when I start my refeed! hehe!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 One week in!

When I woke up this morning I applied another coat of Napalm

Info:
I apply
2 full pumps (maybe three next week?) to ab area
1 Smaller pump to each love handle area.
1 Pump for the nipples.

This seems to be working well and covers everything nicely.

Napalm progress:
When applying this morning I noticed my nipple area is much better! I have ALWAYS fought with "puffy" nipples since I was a kid and this morning it almost felt like I had no puffiness! Really great results there!
Stomach still feels tight and I have a feel I am slowly burning through the fat there it is just hard to tell based off feel.

Diet:
Refeed today, after such low carb intake during the week it feels so strange to laod up on carbs. It always gets my veins pumping! This will start after my depletion workout today.

Thats it so far another week and a half to go with Napalm then hopefully my ReCreate will be here and I can log that for everyoen interested!

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
would napalm be useful when bulking (~150 calories over maintainence)?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subscribing. I might have to look into napalm more now with your progress. I am currently on an Epistane cycle, but I do have the same extra baggage in the chest/love handle area. I will be keeping an eye out and the progress from the first pic to now is very noticable.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
would napalm be useful when bulking (~150 calories over maintainence)?
It is sugested that this be used in a more cutting phase. From what I have read it works better with below maintainence cals and on a low carb diet.

Thanks for subbing Silver!

Results thus far have been very good. I feel like I am holding a tad bit of water weight as well but that should go away quickly at the end of use.:nutkick:

From the first picture to now it has been a great results mind you most of that is from starting my cutting diet but Napalm is shapping up my chest and abs at a great pace!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Sunday update

Well I went out and got a little more sun today. It is an every sunday event for me and believe it or not I find it very relaxing.

Still going strong I will try to get measured and weight taken tomorrow. If I can get my waist down to 32 inches it will be smalelr then it has been in some time haha!

Diet Back into ketosis today. After a nice run in the morning I settle back into it pretty fast.

Napalm-Still feels good and seems to be doing it's job. Based off past cutting cycles my abs have bagan to show back up rather soon which is always nice!

I also still feel I have a slight amount of water weight that I am holding on to which can be caused by the napalm I say this because in the morning when I wake up (seemingly dried out) my stomach is much tigher and is best defined. Not sure if that is the reason or now but it was one of the causes I could think of.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Napalm: Still going very well I have never been able to get rid of that bottom bit of belly fat so fast! Very pleased with my results I will get more pictures up soon.

Diet: Going very well tonight is a refeed night and I always look forward to these! Muscles seem to be staying the same no loss of strength. weight loss is still great and I see changes everyday!
Results:
19Aug08 / 12Sept08
Arms 15.5/ 15
Legs 22.5/ 22
Waist 34/ 33
Neck 16/ 15.75

Weight
5Aug08 203(End of bulking)
25Aug08 186 -17
2Sept08 184 -19
12Sept08 178 -25total

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, Im pretty blow away that you have lost 25 pounds in like a month.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I would say a good 10lb of it is water weight that I have been keeping off. I gnerally take a few caffiene pills a day. helps me keep water weight off and also gives me a little energy for those long days.

Overall I have done really good my muscle is still there and strength still is the same.

As said before I responded very well to this diet in the past and now is not exception. I suppose most people would kill to burn weight off as fast as I seem to be able to.
Only thing I don't like about getting down so low in weight is I believe I start to look smaller then when I am bulked up (clearly for a good reason) but I can live with it.

Hopefully I will be down to 175 soon and I may shoot for 170lb for an end weight we shall see.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Update

Napalm:
well the bottle is almsot gone. it does go fast when you apply twice a day and more then just two squirts in one area. Overall impressed with this product. I have gained back my stomach pretty fast after a longer bulk.

Ease of use 10/10
Effectiveness 8/10 Would recommend use on lower b/f
Results 9/10 Made a differance for me

Thanks for the help Napalm!
Will try to get some pictures up here soon.

Diet
Still going strong starting the week out here and back into ketosis since sunday. Fell very good and healthy.

My ReCreate will be here soon and I will log that for you all and see how it goes with CKD. Can't wait to try it as well!