PowerFULL and some acid-trip dreams

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Hello my AM family. I have been lurking here for a while now, and I figured I'd contribute something, albeit something minor.

I have been a bit of an insomniac this summer, and it was making me so tired that I didn't feel like lifting or even eating. So instead of downing a million ruinous sleep-aids and developing even more ruinous dependencies right before heading off to college, I decided to see what effect PowerFULL would have on my sleeping habits. I was attracted not only by the reports of more refreshing sleep, but by USPlabs' claims that it increases mental clarity (or something to that effect). Well, this last week has given me the most restful sleep of my life, even though I have been getting about 6 or 7 hours each night. I wake up feeling like I slept for ten, although I have noticed that immediately upon waking I am extremely groggy. As soon as I get moving, however, the grogginess dissipates and I feel well-rested. One interesting side note:the dreams I have been having are like something from an acid trip. Or, they are so intensely real I don't know that I am dreaming... This morning I woke up and actually wondered how I got back in my room, because my dream was so real that I woke up THINKING IT WAS REAL. And it wasn't like that groggy confusion you sometimes get after a deep sleep where you're still thinking about parts of your dream. I actually had to sit there and convince myself that it was ALL A DREAM, because I remembered it all so clearly that I didn't think it was fake.

Well enough ranting. Thank you AM for your useful information; I hope to contribute more in the near future (bought me some PRIME!) and thank you USPlabs for a crazy experience.