JP8 WTF is going on!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Just got this in the mail and downed two scoops, didn't taste that bad considering all the stuff in it. It's been about 20min now and I feel f****** stoked! This is bad ass. Chuck should put Euphoria on the label. I will let everyone know how my workout pans out. Lots of energy kicking in, feels like ECA. I feel so in the zone!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it goes... preferably after a week or so. I'd like to see what it can do as it looks like a cool product

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does JP8 have aspratame or sucralose in it?
Neither! Stevia, and no artificial colours or flavouring :thumbsup: Very complete profile as you can see, no corners cut.

Hyde I would call it overdrive myself. It has me pulling reps out of nowhere once I'm exhausted, and pushing myself hard. I am rarely this impressed with a product, but I've already bought 3 tubs and am very happy with this product. I've just logged it, and so have many others and been blown away.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the enthusiasm in your intro, it definitely raised an interest.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Mine too....it's been awhile since I had a good stim going...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
How's this? I did Shoulders and Hamstrings today. This workout comes from German Volume Training 2000. The shoulder workout went fine. 9 sets of Smith presses, 3 different ways followed by side laterals.

I went right into Good mornings 65 3 sets of 10. This is where I made a pretty cool mistake. I have been doing Stiff Legged Deadlifts with 185lbs 3 sets of 10 off a 4" box with a thumb grip, last workout 10,10,8 reps. Well... I accidently put 225 on the bar and just grabbed it and went 10,8,10 reps with a thumb grip. I also "just" realized writing this from the log. I go right into Stiff Legged Deadlifts from the floor with straps with 205 for 10,8,6 reps. This workout, I just left 225 on and got 10,8,8 reps.

I changed one thing intentionally today. I took JP8. I'm sure I'll like my back workout tommorrow. Maybe I'll screw that one up too.:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Woah, that's a pleasant mistake indeed.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Where to begin?

Workout was sick! I was throwing around weight that I could never get before! I did back and bi's Nothing I have tried compares to this s***! I still have tons of energy left. This stuff surpasses all my expectations. This is the perfect combo of ingredients. My focus and aggression were unbelievable. I managed to curl 135 with perfect form for 3 reps. This is the first Get Diesel product that I have tried and I am totally happy. This may be the perfect PWO supp. I will keep updating this and let everyone know how it goes. :good: In my opinion, nothing on the market is as good as this. I had two scoops BTW.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde were you using any other stims prior to JP8? I realize its a performance product more so then a stim but it does have stimulants in it so that is why I ask.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout was sick! I was throwing around weight that I could never get before! I did back and bi's Nothing I have tried compares to this s***! I still have tons of energy left. This stuff surpasses all my expectations. This is the perfect combo of ingredients. My focus and aggression were unbelievable. I managed to curl 135 with perfect form for 3 reps. This is the first Get Diesel product that I have tried and I am totally happy. This may be the perfect PWO supp. I will keep updating this and let everyone know how it goes. :good: In my opinion, nothing on the market is as good as this. I had two scoops BTW.
increasing......... ..........

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea this stuff is definately rocking. Im stacking it with DTH and ive got a amazing combo here. Aggression from both, amazing pumps, energy, and stamina. Im actualy affraid im going to overtrain with how hard ive been hitting it! Chuck dont but out BS products and id say by all of the reviews, you can definately see that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
diesel knows how to do stims, no doubt about it. the r4w 3 cap version was great. i see jp8 has a lot of the same ingredients, so i am not surprised about the surge of energy. :thumbsup:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Its been two more workouts now and this s*** still delivers! Focus is amazing and it has little caffeine compared to most products.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trip sparked my interest in this... I bought some, but have yet to try it. Tomorrow will be the day.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea man, i fukcin love that stuff!! Chuck did a hellava job with this one.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
anyone taking it when they do cardio? seeing as everyones getting such amazing energy and stamina.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone taking it when they do cardio? seeing as everyones getting such amazing energy and stamina.
The first day I tried it, I couldn't help but go run on the track after my workout, and I tore that b*tch up!! The focus and endurance boost was very noticeable.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck doesnt do sponsored logs broham!
i think he did for trip in the past. Trip was callin his stuff crap i believe...now look at trip, he's a GetDiesel disciple!!! haha.

Chuck i dont believe any of you products work! :lol:

ps. sorry trip if im wrong.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think he did for trip in the past. Trip was callin his stuff crap i believe...now look at trip, he's a GetDiesel disciple!!! haha.

Chuck i dont believe any of you products work! :lol:

ps. sorry trip if im wrong.
I never said that bro , so yes you are wrong. It's all good though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well werent you arguing some of his claims with DTH (or one of those) and PCT??? think back...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well werent you arguing some of his claims with DTH (or one of those) and PCT??? think back...
Oh, It was about non serm pct. Gixxer and I were just stating that we believed in serm only pct. It had nothing to do with the company per-say, just methods of recovery.

Dam u got a good memory bro.. :lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, yeah thats what it was. Sorry if it painted a bad light for you there. ANyway my memory cant be that good, you remembered too right? :cheers:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel makes fantastic products, no doubt about that.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Houston we have a problem!

OK I still love this stuff, but there is one major flaw. About 10 minutes after taking JP8 I have the worst diarrea known to man then I get to the gym and think its over, but no its not. Ive had to stop short in the last 5 workouts because of this. If I take it and wait an hour before hitting the gym, its not a problem, but my timing has to be just right or I will be spending most of my time in the gym on the :dump:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK I still love this stuff, but there is one major flaw. About 10 minutes after taking JP8 I have the worst diarrea known to man then I get to the gym and think its over, but no its not. Ive had to stop short in the last 5 workouts because of this. If I take it and wait an hour before hitting the gym, its not a problem, but my timing has to be just right or I will be spending most of my time in the gym on the :dump:
I usually get the runs from creatine mono, but I didn't notice any issues with JP8.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
No issues from JP8 either. Oh maybe one, ridiculous intensity. I throw Muira Puama and Citruline Malate in with it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
It seems my body is used to it now. I've had no problems with my last two workouts.