JP8 WTF is going on!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Chuck Diesel makes fantastic products, no doubt about that.

2. Houston we have a problem!

OK I still love this stuff, but there is one major flaw. About 10 minutes after taking JP8 I have the worst diarrea known to man then I get to the gym and think its over, but no its not. Ive had to stop short in the last 5 workouts because of this. If I take it and wait an hour before hitting the gym, its not a problem, but my timing has to be just right or I will be spending most of my time in the gym on the
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    OK I still love this stuff, but there is one major flaw. About 10 minutes after taking JP8 I have the worst diarrea known to man then I get to the gym and think its over, but no its not. Ive had to stop short in the last 5 workouts because of this. If I take it and wait an hour before hitting the gym, its not a problem, but my timing has to be just right or I will be spending most of my time in the gym on the
    I usually get the runs from creatine mono, but I didn't notice any issues with JP8.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. No issues from JP8 either. Oh maybe one, ridiculous intensity. I throw Muira Puama and Citruline Malate in with it.

5. It seems my body is used to it now. I've had no problems with my last two workouts.
    •   

•