My JP8 Journal

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My JP8 Journal

I ordered a bottle of JP8 from Nutraplanet and I just received it today. Since I haven't ran a log in a while so i'll give a bit of a background on myself.

Im 33 and have a bit of a chaotic lifestyle. I work rotating shifts and have a lot of additional duties within my career that take a lot of time and I have suffered some injuries that have limited my gym time, from time to time. I lift for strength and size and can put on muscle pretty decently but I also battle with fat gain. Sometimes eating clean takes a backseat to paying for a divorce, if you follow

I had a bad gluten allergy flare up about 2 years ago that has only recently subsided. I don't supplement with creatine or protein and my only current supplement stack is a Multi-V, iron pill(borderline anemic), Celebrex and Alieve for back pain stemming from a fractured back that likes to act up on occasion.

I've recently (2 months ago) picked up daily cardio with all my workout days. Up to 2 miles ran outside on a track. I will run on my non workout days and every once in a while will add the run after my workout.

This reveiw is one done without any product sponsoring by Get Diesel. I spent my own money to try a couple new products that i've never tried before and this was one of them.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My workout is a 6 day cycle, for the most part. Sometimes things don't end up that way but more often than not, this is how I work out:

Day 1: Chest/Calves/Light Bi's
    Run 1.5 Miles
    Day 2: Back/light Tris
    Run 1.5 Miles
    Day 3: Day off
    Sprints at 1/8 mile then walk 1/4 mile
    Day 4: Bi's/tri's
    Run 1 Mile
    Day 5: Legs/Calves
    Run 1 Mile
    Day 6: Shoulders
    Run 2 Miles@1/4 Mile run 1/8 Mile walk

Notes:
    I just finished shoulders today, so tomorrow my first dose will be on Day 1 of my workout as well. My diet is pretty good. I don't drink sodas, I don't eat fast fod and a lot of my food is low fat and low carb but i'm also paying for a divorce and sometimes my food comes at a cost to my normal choices. It's never cake over steak but sometimes its cheap ass bread over the good kind, as an example.

I'm looking forward to giving JP8 a try.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Current supps:

Multi-V@ 1ED
    Iron@1ED
    Celebrex@ 200MG ED
    Aleive@ 220MG ED

All above are what I am always on and below is what i've currently added to this.

JP8@ 1 scoop on workout days building up to 3 scoops on workout days depending on effects/sides.
    Uni-Liver@ Suggested dose
    Havoc *special cycle*
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

I did want to add that I opened up the container and was suprised at the fact that there was so much space but I counted the servings and it was on plus 1 serving extra. So it was all good!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Just mixed my first dose of JP8. I mixed it with 20 oz bottle of fruit punch G-2. I had to shake it up quite a bit which caused about an inch of foam on the top. Seemed to mix up in the G-2 pretty good but I wouldn't suggest mixing it with an energy drink or moutain dew based off the amount of shaking needed to be done... My next dose is going to be mixed in at a 1/4 scoop at a time. That may allow it to mix much easier.

About 3 minutes later sitting on the counter and the foam has dropped to about a half an inch and very little JP8 settled. However, when I move to a higher dose (2 and 3 scoops) i'll be doing it in a larger container.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

I drank the JP8 prior to the gym per label directions.

Workout
    Flat Bench
    225x12
    275x7
    335x5
    335x5
    335x3
    295x5
    225x8

Bent over cable flies
    40x15
    40x12
    60x8
    60x8
    * Done between sets of flat bench

Incline bench
    225x10
    275x8
    275x6
    225x8

Seated calf raises
    135xfailure
    4 sets

V bar cable push downs
    110x20
    110x18
    110x15
    110x15

Dumbell curls
    45x10x 3 sets

JP8 Notes:
    No real smell to speak of while drinking it down.
    No floaties but I did tip it over 2-3 times twice during drinking it to remix some that fell out of the solution
    Not a bad taste but it's more of an acid lemon flavor over lemonade.
    Slight weird feeling left on my tongue that I couldn't place until a few minutes ago. It was the same sensation those pixie stixs left on your tongue

Energy/Focus
    I could definitely feel a focus and it came on about 5 minute into my workout. I had a sudden tunnel vision feel and then it was hitting the weights nonstop, I lowered my rest time by a few seconds

Pump
    I had a good pump and not overpowering which is what i'm looing for. I don't tink i'll have a need to up the dose as long as I don't build a tolerance since i'm working out so many days in a row. I do believe if you wanted that super pump it would be good to increase the dose prior to hitting the clubs

Stomach issues/nausea
    None so far. No cramping, urge to hit the bathroom and no dizziness/nausea.

Workout Notes:
    I missed my pre-run cardio due to heavy rain on the outside and heavy women on the inside. I am going to the movies with a buddy but i'll run tonight if the rain stops.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Nice job so far jay! I just received my JP8 from nutra. I'm looking forward to giving this a go.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I did want to add that I opened up the container and was suprised at the fact that there was so much space but I counted the servings and it was on plus 1 serving extra. So it was all good!
    Long story on the that, the JP8 bottles that were sent to my manufacture were not what I oredered and the label didnt fit, so I had to use NOS ETHER jars.
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Oh snap, the log is up and running. I just took mine now and will be hittin the gym in an hour. Good opening posts man.

I mixed it in mountain dew, didnt need to shake it really.

Give it hell man.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nice job so far jay! I just received my JP8 from nutra. I'm looking forward to giving this a go.
    About time! I just had the craziest deadlifts today, then I went and did shoulders and tri's unplanned. Made myself get out of the gym after 90 minutes, sweating like a beast. And I still get away with 1.5 scoops

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Long story on the that, the JP8 bottles that were sent to my manufacture were not what I oredered and the label didnt fit, so I had to use NOS ETHER jars.
    Ah, that explains it lol. Because a full tub looks like

How are the workouts Jay. Taking the long weekend off?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Sorry about no updates... I actually did take a long weekend off on lifing due to this weekend being my work weekend. When I get off the gym is alredy closed but I did run each day.

Day 2
    Ran 1.5 Miles and sprinted quarter track for another half mile

JP8 dose: half before the run and half after the run

Day 3
    Ran 1.5 Miles at a slow jog

JP8 dose: half before the run and half after the run
    *Both days were dosed at 1 scoop/20oz bottle of G-2

JP8 Notes:
    I broke the serving down to thirds and shook the bottle between each additional 1/3 added and the mixing went flawless with nothing remaining at the bottom.

Energy/Focus
    I found that breaking the JP8 down into before the run and after the run, allows me to have plenty of time between getting te full effect in the gym yet I still get the beginning focus/energy effect during the run without the pump

Pump
    Nothing to report. Nothing noted during the run that caused any issues and I didn't lift weights

Stomach issues/nausea

Workout Notes:
    Run types listed above with nothing to add
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Day 4
    Back/Tris
    1 mile run and quarter lap sprints for 1 mile

Back
    Cable push downs
    120x20
    120x15
    140x15
    120x10

Close grip T-bar rows
    90x12
    135x10
    135x8
    135x8
    *Each set was alternated with the push downs with only downtime moving from one machine to another

Wide Grip Cable pulldowns/seated
    140x12
    160x8
    180x5
    140x8

Bend over rows
    135x12x4

Overhand grip Deads
    315x8x4

Triceps
    V-Bar Tricep pushdowns
    210x12
    235x8
    235x8
    120x25
    120x15

JP8 Notes:
    I upped the dose to two scoops and mixed it with a 32oz bottle of G-2 Grape and it helped in the battery terminal taste i seem to get. I'm looking for ways to mix it to eliminate it altogether but it isn't so bad that I would stop using it. However, I have found a nice gulp of water afterwards ca clear the taste.

Energy/Focus
    Energy is defnitely in the 'great' category. If I were to rename this product I would have to call it "Tunnel Vision". I love the feel I get and if the right song is playing it just adds to the drive.

Pump
    I was a nice pump. Just enough to feel the muscle being worked to where flexing it was easy. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my lats into the workout because it's hard to get the low flex. Today it hit pretty damn nice. I think the half before the run and half after is working perfectly in the timing dept.

Stomach issues/nausea

Workout Notes:
    Tried to keep rest to a minimum. I was getting pretty winded and dripping sweat but I was able to keep the tempo going.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Today will be Bi/Tri and i'm still going to keep the dose at 2 scoops in 32oz.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.65%

Sub'ed on this! I love DTH and something tells me this is another great product hehe. Keep up the great work man!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Day 5

Workout
    *Walk 2 miles
    Dumbell Curls/Alternating
    55x8
    55x6
    50x6
    45x6
    30x12

V-Bar Cable Tricep extensions
    210x15
    210x12
    210x8
    120x20

Standing EZ Bar Curls/Wide Grip
    95x12
    135x8x2
    95x8
    95x6

1 Handed Reverse Cable Extensions
    80x12
    80x10x2
    60x12
    60x10

Standing Dumbell Hammer Curls
    45x10
    45x8
    45x7
    35x12

Overhead Tricep Extensions
    120x12
    120x10x2
    90x15

Iron Cross Cable Curls
    80x12
    90x10
    70x8
    70x4

Just for the hell of it...
    Incline Bench
    225x12
    275x10
    315x3
    225x10

JP8 Notes:
    I think I found the optimal dosing. 2 scoops in 32oz just seems to give the right amount of everything I need without it being too overpowering.

Energy/Focus
    Focus still the same ****ing Great!

Pump
    I had a great pumps in my arms today and even that short Chest routine caused my chest to feel fuller from it.

Stomach issues/nausea
    None

Workout Notes:
    *I ended up walking for 2 miles. I ran the first lap and felt like **** My legs and shoulders just felt real painfully sore. Decided not to push it and get hurt. I have noticed some veins that I haven't seen in my arms before and the ones in my upper chest are getting more pronounced. I'll take pictures if it becomes more visible. Right now it's just blue, slightly raised veins... Gotta love high BF% lol
  16. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Day 4
    Back/Tris
    1 mile run and quarter lap sprints for 1 mile

Back
    Cable push downs
    120x20
    120x15
    140x15
    120x10

Close grip T-bar rows
    90x12
    135x10
    135x8
    135x8
    *Each set was alternated with the push downs with only downtime moving from one machine to another

Wide Grip Cable pulldowns/seated
    140x12
    160x8
    180x5
    140x8

Bend over rows
    135x12x4

Overhand grip Deads
    315x8x4

Triceps
    V-Bar Tricep pushdowns
    210x12
    235x8
    235x8
    120x25
    120x15

JP8 Notes:
    I upped the dose to two scoops and mixed it with a 32oz bottle of G-2 Grape and it helped in the battery terminal taste i seem to get. I'm looking for ways to mix it to eliminate it altogether but it isn't so bad that I would stop using it. However, I have found a nice gulp of water afterwards ca clear the taste.

Energy/Focus
    Energy is defnitely in the 'great' category. If I were to rename this product I would have to call it "Tunnel Vision". I love the feel I get and if the right song is playing it just adds to the drive.
    Pump
    I was a nice pump. Just enough to feel the muscle being worked to where flexing it was easy. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my lats into the workout because it's hard to get the low flex. Today it hit pretty damn nice. I think the half before the run and half after is working perfectly in the timing dept.

Stomach issues/nausea

Workout Notes:
    Tried to keep rest to a minimum. I was getting pretty winded and dripping sweat but I was able to keep the tempo going.
    Sometimes that right song at the right time is priceless man...Without music and preworkout supps my workouts would suck.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Day 6

Workout
    Run 1.5 miles

Leg Extensions
    135x12
    145x10
    145x7
    125x8
    115x12

Hamstring curls/laying down
    90x12x3
    90x10
    60x15

Sled
    225x10
    255x10
    315x5
    315x6
    225x8x2

Standing lunges
    40pd Dumbells each hanx15x2
    35x10x2
    60x12
    20x15

Box Squats
    225x10
    225x8
    225x3
    185x10

Seated Calf Raises
    135xfailurex4

JP8 Notes:
    Stil getting great pumps that aren't too overwhelming but a slight flush almost like a niacin fluch

Energy/Focus

Pump
    I leave with pumps that are great. I erally am enjoying this.

Stomach issues/nausea
    None

Workout Notes:
    I don't work legs too hard because i've been sidelined several times due to my back injury and don't want to risk it again. That being said, I am increasing everything at a decent rate that seems to be putting me back in the groove. Started working legs a bit harder prior to this JP8 log.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Day 7
    Walked on treadmill for 48 minutes
    Rest

*Right shoulder having some minor aches so decided to not do a shoulder day.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Day 8

Workout
    Flat Bench
    225x10
    275x5
    315x8
    365x5
    385x5
    395x2
    225x18

Incline Bench
    225x8
    225x7
    275x6
    185x10

Dumbel flies/Laying down
    50x10
    55x7
    *shoulder hurting a bit
    40x8x2

Decline Cable flies
    135x12
    135x10x2
    100x8

V bar cable push downs
    140x12x2
    140x9
    110x8
    110x8

Dumbell curls
    60x8x2
    45x8x2

Reverse Barbell Curls
    45xfailurex2

1 Handed Reverse tricep extensions
    60xfailurex2

JP8 Notes:
    Same effects

Energy/Focus
    Niacin like flush again.

Pump
    Still great pumps, loving the feel.

Workout Notes:
    Ended the workout with a 40 minute fast paced walk.
  20. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Day 6

Workout
    Run 1.5 miles

Leg Extensions
    135x12
    145x10
    145x7
    125x8
    115x12

Hamstring curls/laying down
    90x12x3
    90x10
    60x15

Sled
    225x10
    255x10
    315x5
    315x6
    225x8x2

Standing lunges
    40pd Dumbells each hanx15x2
    35x10x2
    60x12
    20x15

Box Squats
    225x10
    225x8
    225x3
    185x10

Seated Calf Raises
    135xfailurex4

JP8 Notes:
    Stil getting great pumps that aren't too overwhelming but a slight flush almost like a niacin fluch

Energy/Focus

Pump
    I leave with pumps that are great. I erally am enjoying this.

Stomach issues/nausea
    None

Workout Notes:
    I don't work legs too hard because i've been sidelined several times due to my back injury and don't want to risk it again. That being said, I am increasing everything at a decent rate that seems to be putting me back in the groove. Started working legs a bit harder prior to this JP8 log.
    The focus is fukcing sick with this stuff. I can't figure out if that is the main aspect that I like or if it's the synergy between all of it. Either way I make sure not to miss my dose before the gym.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

I no longer have an issue with the taste. I guess I finally got used to it. I do know what you mean about the focus. It's really hard to explain.
  22. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

I no longer have an issue with the taste. I guess I finally got used to it. I do know what you mean about the focus. It's really hard to explain.
    I just go into this chaotic stare fueled by some KoRn on my MP3 player, and it's just straight core.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

It is intense man.
  24. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%

word
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

in 4 nudes
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Going to have to wrap things up a bit short, although I will give current thoughts on JP8

I would have to recommend this product as one that does what it says it will do. I continue to use JP8 and my pumps and drive in the gym have not decreased as well as no tolerance building up as of yet. I will definitely by this in the future and I will be checking out other Get Diesel products as well.

I'm not ending this because of my lack of being in the gym. I'm actually starting atwice a day routine that includes cardio in one session and weights/walking in another. The reason is that I haven't really been keeping up with weights/sets the past several days and I really have enjoyed the change. I still roughly stay to my plan at the beginning but depending on how I feel I will add more bodyparts and different exercises and since it is changing day to day till I find the groove I want to stay in, I haven't tracked anything.

I will update this thread in the coming days/weeks and more in depth review when i'm done with the bottle but I can honestly say that at this point, I think JP8 is an excellent product.
  27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Any final word on JP8 Jay, or are you still working through it?
  28. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Any final word on JP8 Jay, or are you still working through it?
    Jay is MIA..................haven't seen him or talked to him in quite a while..........
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Jay is MIA..................haven't seen him or talked to him in quite a while..........
    me neither..........Hope all is well brother jay!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. my journal
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:27 AM
  2. 1-Andro RX Journal
    By Pirate! in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. My Keto Journal