Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
First off, I want to thank the reps from Universal Nutrition for allowing me to Animal Pump and Shock Therapy. Awesome products and awesome reps really equal a recipe for success. :head:

I had Monday off so yesterday was my first day using Shock Therapy. My routine was:

Machine flys - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Side lateral raises - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Front lateral raises - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Superset of tricep underhand pulldowns and ropes - 2 warm ups and 4 straight sets.

I consumed 1 packet 30 minutes before getting to the gym as directed. I haven't had any sort of pre-workout drink in a long time. Wow, the energy was amazing. It was clean, smooth, and lasted forever. The pumps were nothing to write home about. I think today will be a better test being back and biceps. Strength was also really good. I was up in weight and reps for all my exercises. Overall, I'm very please thus far. The only drawback is I had a hard time falling asleep last night. We'll see if that happens again tonight.

Stay tuned.....

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
First off, I want to thank the reps from Universal Nutrition for allowing me to Animal Pump and Shock Therapy. Awesome products and awesome reps really equal a recipe for success. :head:

I had Monday off so yesterday was my first day using Shock Therapy. My routine was:

Machine flys - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Side lateral raises - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Front lateral raises - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Superset of tricep underhand pulldowns and ropes - 2 warm ups and 4 straight sets.

I consumed 1 packet 30 minutes before getting to the gym as directed. I haven't had any sort of pre-workout drink in a long time. Wow, the energy was amazing. It was clean, smooth, and lasted forever. The pumps were nothing to write home about. I think today will be a better test being back and biceps. Strength was also really good. I was up in weight and reps for all my exercises. Overall, I'm very please thus far. The only drawback is I had a hard time falling asleep last night. We'll see if that happens again tonight.

Stay tuned.....
Nice bro, glad to see all is fgoing well thus far. Your body may have to get used to the caffiene that is in the product, hopefully you won't have a problem with sleeping tonight.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, glad to see all is fgoing well thus far. Your body may have to get used to the caffiene that is in the product, hopefully you won't have a problem with sleeping tonight.
I sure hope not. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I find taking stims so close to bed time does the same thing to me.

Hopefully you can get some Zzs in and keep destroying the weights. Diggin' the progress thus far.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I hit the gym at 5pm and hit the bed around 10pm. I would think that's plenty of time to wind down and go to sleep after consuming the Shock Therapy. We'll see today.

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
Im sure in a couple of days it will be no problem. Cant wait to see the results

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 went very well.

My routine was as follows:

Close grip seated rows - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Wide grip seated rows - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Reverse flys - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.
Seated dumbbell curls - 2 warm ups and 4 sets with a drop.

Strength was up again and the pumps were improved. I had nice clean energy with no issues sleeping last night. Looks like I've gotten used to it. So far I'm really liking this product and can't wait to try the Animal Pump.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Glad to see it's not affecting your sleep. I would never be able to take it that close to bed.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for disappearing but I've had no computer time the last few days. Anyways, here's the final conclusion since I've finished up.

Shock Therapy - Love it! I love it so much that I've just ordered a tub of grape to compliment my Storm from UN. It should be here tomorrow and I'm very excited to stack the two. I really love the clean and jitter-free energy it gives. The pump is good and improved when compared to other supps such as NO Xplode. My strength was up too which is always a nice bonus. Hands down one of my favorite supps I've used in the last 6 months.

Animal Pump - Wow, great pumps! Probably the best I've had since using Superdrol. The energy was lacking compared to Shock Therapy and that's really what I'm looking for. Another little problem was that on occasion if I'd burp, I would have powder come back up from the pills. It was terrible. Overall a great product but I'm going with Shock Therapy as the clear cut winner here.

Again, thanks to UN for letting me log two incredible products. So now they have my vote for best preworkout supp, weight gainer, and creatine.

I also forgot to mention that I busted through quite a few plateaus as well. Simply incredible.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for disappearing but I've had no computer time the last few days. Anyways, here's the final conclusion since I've finished up.

Shock Therapy - Love it! I love it so much that I've just ordered a tub of grape to compliment my Storm from UN. It should be here tomorrow and I'm very excited to stack the two. I really love the clean and jitter-free energy it gives. The pump is good and improved when compared to other supps such as NO Xplode. My strength was up too which is always a nice bonus. Hands down one of my favorite supps I've used in the last 6 months.

Animal Pump - Wow, great pumps! Probably the best I've had since using Superdrol. The energy was lacking compared to Shock Therapy and that's really what I'm looking for. Another little problem was that on occasion if I'd burp, I would have powder come back up from the pills. It was terrible. Overall a great product but I'm going with Shock Therapy as the clear cut winner here.

Again, thanks to UN for letting me log two incredible products. So now they have my vote for best preworkout supp, weight gainer, and creatine.

I also forgot to mention that I busted through quite a few plateaus as well. Simply incredible.

Great final review... sounds like a solid comparison... I hate that feeling of burping up the pills as well... I normally up my water a little bit around that time and it eases away without a problem.

Let us know how the combo works out for ya... a lot of people love it!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Great final review... sounds like a solid comparison... I hate that feeling of burping up the pills as well... I normally up my water a little bit around that time and it eases away without a problem.

Let us know how the combo works out for ya... a lot of people love it!
Will do. Order should be here today or tomorrow. I've used Storm in the past which is why I'm going with it again. It works well. The combo has me pretty excited.