Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy by Joebo

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to go into a huge amount of detail because when I read things about PWO supplements I tend to think exaggeration. Just a bit of info for comparison. I was hooked on Primal NO2/Vasocharge for the longest time due to performance and cost. I then recently discovered NO-Shotgun which blows everything away which I have tried for pre-workout by both performance, ingredient profile, and cost per serving.

My first dose of Animal Pump was better than I had expected. I had a nice clean amount of energy, but not jittery which was a plus. Pumps were ok, nothing incredible. It was a back workout, so although I usually get a good lat pump, I can tell better on chest or arm day. No crash coming down. Overall a solid product after one dose. Its def a great product. I for whatever reason prefer pwo drinks over pills, not sure why that is, but it is. After one dose, I wouldn't trade my NO-Shotgun in for it, but it has some ingredients which I do like that NO-Shotgun does not. I'll see how it goes over the next four workouts. Def a good product and at about $1 per servings its a good value too.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to go into a huge amount of detail because when I read things about PWO supplements I tend to think exaggeration. Just a bit of info for comparison. I was hooked on Primal NO2/Vasocharge for the longest time due to performance and cost. I then recently discovered NO-Shotgun which blows everything away which I have tried for pre-workout by both performance, ingredient profile, and cost per serving.

My first dose of Animal Pump was better than I had expected. I had a nice clean amount of energy, but not jittery which was a plus. Pumps were ok, nothing incredible. It was a back workout, so although I usually get a good lat pump, I can tell better on chest or arm day. No crash coming down. Overall a solid product after one dose. Its def a great product. I for whatever reason prefer pwo drinks over pills, not sure why that is, but it is. After one dose, I wouldn't trade my NO-Shotgun in for it, but it has some ingredients which I do like that NO-Shotgun does not. I'll see how it goes over the next four workouts. Def a good product and at about $1 per servings its a good value too.
Nice bro, so far so good. Keep the posts coming

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Love the description and it's right on--the energy from Pump is "clean". Not excessive, or over the top, but clean.

If you prefer drinks, you may like Shock more... But the energy is a bit more.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Love the description and it's right on--the energy from Pump is "clean". Not excessive, or over the top, but clean.

If you prefer drinks, you may like Shock more... But the energy is a bit more.
I tried a single sample of shock quite a long time ago and if I recall correctly the energy was a bit much for me to handle. Kinda reminded me of energized xpand from Dymatize. I've also become a bit more tolerant to stims so we shall see. I did like pump for the clean energy. Thats probably the one thing I look for in all pre-workout formulas is clean, not jittery caffeine energy. Dose two will be in a about an hour or two.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I tried a single sample of shock quite a long time ago and if I recall correctly the energy was a bit much for me to handle. Kinda reminded me of energized xpand from Dymatize. I've also become a bit more tolerant to stims so we shall see. I did like pump for the clean energy. Thats probably the one thing I look for in all pre-workout formulas is clean, not jittery caffeine energy. Dose two will be in a about an hour or two.
The first time you run Shock, use only portion of the serving... The diff between Pump and Shock can be pretty big.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had a chance to update, but I've just finished all 5 pump samples and overall thought it was a well rounded product. Good clean energy, good pumps, and endurance was quite well. I would consider purchasing this product when my NO-Shotgun runs out, but overall i'm hooked on the product. Gonna try the shock today in a few minutes. Going to use only a partial packet because I know its pretty strong in the stim department.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Haven't had a chance to update, but I've just finished all 5 pump samples and overall thought it was a well rounded product. Good clean energy, good pumps, and endurance was quite well. I would consider purchasing this product when my NO-Shotgun runs out, but overall i'm hooked on the product. Gonna try the shock today in a few minutes. Going to use only a partial packet because I know its pretty strong in the stim department.
Looking forward to the Shock updates.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've used two shock samples and to be quite honest, its really not for me. Animal Pump in my mind at least is much more suited for my needs. Shock is just too strong in the stim department. I've tried different amounts and it seems to either be not enough stim or too much. I can't seem to find a middle ground. My vote goes to Animal Pump. I think I will actually use Animal Pump on a cut and pull out the red pill since the stims from Lev Rel. will be enough to get me through the workout. I was surprised by pump because i didn't think I would like it at all and it really is a solid product. not a big fan of Shock though....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I've used two shock samples and to be quite honest, its really not for me. Animal Pump in my mind at least is much more suited for my needs. Shock is just too strong in the stim department. I've tried different amounts and it seems to either be not enough stim or too much. I can't seem to find a middle ground. My vote goes to Animal Pump. I think I will actually use Animal Pump on a cut and pull out the red pill since the stims from Lev Rel. will be enough to get me through the workout. I was surprised by pump because i didn't think I would like it at all and it really is a solid product. not a big fan of Shock though....
Understand where you're comin' from, J. Shock ain't too strong for me... It's just that I like the way I feel on Pump better...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nice final vote. I'm a pump man myself.

I'm a huge stim fan though...so the Shock doesn't get to me.. but nothing beats the calm feeling of effective power behind Pump. I know a lot of people that pull out the red pill as well and have still had great results. Keep us posted J!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Nice final vote. I'm a pump man myself.

I'm a huge stim fan though...so the Shock doesn't get to me.. but nothing beats the calm feeling of effective power behind Pump. I know a lot of people that pull out the red pill as well and have still had great results. Keep us posted J!

Another one for Pump. Seems to be a good mix of results with all the logs. Very well done Joe.

Hg