TheTwitchs, Time do DO WORK!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well, with a show 28 weeks away, NPC Mid-Illinois for me and the show me and Tex set up online here, its time to bulk. I been on mdrol now for about week and a half. Letro also to keep the estro at bay.

NOW, for the real reason im here....

Trauma1 and I talked awhile ago about Havoc as it always interested me and i never ran it. Well, im pretty broke with a car payment, job slowing(home improvement/remodling) and school.

So Trauma is who i went to for any info and had to swollow some pride and ask him for a little extra help. He supplied me with 1 bottle of Havoc, yea, out of HIS OWN stash he sent me a bottle.

I couldnt appreciate it more. T1 has been around for a long time here and one of the 1st guys i acknowledged as knowing what he was talking about.

So Thanks again, Trauma1(i dont wanna release your name) and this logs for your.

The plan.....

After my Mdrol finishes, i plan to get one more bottle of Havoc as thats the reason he helped me so i COULD do 2.

40/40/40/40/50/60 *60 is my body/I can handle it. cramps, blood pressure, acne, shutdown, etc.....

PCT will be SERM, Letro E3D (LOW LOW dose) Colius Forskholli, and after PCT ill be going to Diesel Test Hardcore.

The Goal....
I hope to hit at least 205 decently clean.
I am at 186 right now. A Maybe 11% BF. 5'10"~

Im not going to drop out of doing this show either like i did my last for a few reason...

1. This Mid-ILL is not a National ranked show, so im not to intimidated.

2. There is a group of 4 or more doing it. One guy took 7th last year and another just took 2nd at a local show, the other is goign to do teen class.

We are all training together to try to help push eachother.

Workouts will be focused on Chest, calves and shoulders the most. Those are my lacking parts.

Reps will be 6-10max warmups an easy 12-15

So enjoy, ill try to post pics along the way. This is hopefully going to be one of my better logs.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to help out twitch. If you need any help along the way buddy, you know where to find me. :)

Best of luck with this!! :head:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i have been staying strong and leaning out some on the mdrol....BUT

I went to the dentist monday and passed out from my anasthetic(sp?)
I previously passed out at the Dermatologist about 4-5 months ago fomr a completly different med/inject...SOOOOO

This has resulted in me setting up and imediate physical with my Dr. Im going to continue my mdrol/letro and let him do what ever test he needs to and prolly inform him of this...BUT when it happend at the DERM i wasnt on ANYTHING, just creatine and a PreWO supp i think.

I never ever passed out form inject, not my GHRP-6 either, so this is why I, my mom and Dad(who are unaware of supplement history) are worried.

Hopefully it is soething easy to find or be handled and may even be subconsious....

SO, pending my physical results ill either switch over if all is well to Havoc, if not ill have to jump to PCT and hope for the best.

I DO KNOW im doing the April 4th show NO MATTER WHAT!

Ill keep you updated and Thanks again T1 for the help.

PS- if i can not run the Havoc or my situation is long term issue and keep me form ever running it, i will send it back. Im not going to keep it if i cant use it and i wont pull some shennanigans and sell it on you.

Peace.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey I hope everything turns out for the good bro. Trauma1 is a stand up dude, Sence your such a giving person You want to send me a bottle of gut health to log for you ...lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey I hope everything turns out for the good bro. Trauma1 is a stand up dude, Sence your such a giving person You want to send me a bottle of gut health to log for you ...lol
Thanks found out the Dr. appointment is the 9th...sooo ill be starting havoc tomorrow now.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're dying you can send me your remaining havoc/mdrol ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That's right......the havoc is like gold!!! :D

:bb3:
Yea...thats why i just decided....

Im starting tomorrow. Since the Mdrol has be running and now i found out my appointment is not until the 9th that leave me with another week and a half mdrol puttin me at 4-5 weeks...and thats more damage than its worth.

I know it is not in best intrest to do it liek this but hey, gotta get it done.

SO. tomorrow Havoc starts 40mg. Be ready...i never ran it before so i hope its good.
Also, i will be sure to get pics up ASAP. I school from 8-12pm then work 1-9pm so its going to be sat/sun.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well sorry i missed stopping in for a few days. schools been busy as well as work and i lost the e-net yesterday and just fixed it today.

HAvoc has been going great.
Def feeling strong, good pump and no noticeable sides except maybe a bit of shutdown/libido loss.

Tomorrow is legs and its going to be fun.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck MT!! John is one hell of a guy!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sup MT im not on much anymore cuz of school. but good luck with this man!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Soo lost internet again but im pretty sure i fixed the issue.

I am for sure getting stronger and feeling more full.
I will be hittin legs today and weighing in tonight after and in the a.m. just cause.

OH yea, if anyone loves shrimp as much as me....
RED LOBSTER ENDLESS SHRIMP!!!!! It was SOOOOO good.
for $16 you get as much as you want, with a salad, rice w/ cajun shrimp, and brocolli or another side.
I ate ALOT of f'n shrimp cause i love it.

I think it is high in colesterol and that was the only thing i could think of as a drawback.

Stay tuned for pics, i fi can get my girl to go with me to the gym tonight ill have them.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
so me and my gf argued a bit and no pics. Good thing it was leg day so i could get most of it out.

I feel strong and still stayign pretty lean.

I need more outer quad sweep if you guys have any ideas.
right now im along these lines...
squats - 3 sets
front squats - 2 sets
Ham curls - 4 sets
leg extensions - 4 sets
leg press(heels high to hit hams) - 2 sets
regular leg press - 2 sets

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Alright, sorry everyone for the lackof log here i was in the hospital for some testing and just havent had a chance with school.
Things are going great though.
Im at 201-202lbs but dont feel like it, i feel like i did at 185lbs~ but the scale doesnt lie. Its not alot of fat either. A bit but only in the stomach area as thats about the only place i hold it.
Feel great and strong.
Notice loss of libido some but not gone completly.
I have been staying strong and gettin stronger
My other order is slowed down some for unknown reasons.

Other than that im really looking forward to still growing.