pdx89's Animal Vs. Universal Supp log

1. Banned
    Answers

pdx89's Animal Vs. Universal Supp log

Hey guys whats up I was lucky enough to be picked as one of the participants in a Animal Pump vs Shock Therapy log. I will log each day Monday through Friday on pump then take Saturday and Sunday off then do the same with Shock Thereapy.

Monday (8/25/08) Reveiw:
    I took my packet of Animal Pump at 5:30 Am this morning and suprisingly I didn't get a crazy buzz. I got to the gym, did some light stretching and I swear as soon as I started my first set of curls (it was arm day) I noticed a FLOOD of energy and concentration overcame me. I was really able to feel the muscles working and that was a damn good feeling. As far a vascularity goes I got a pump almost immediatly and that was awesome. I was at the gym longer that usual just because I haven't had a pump that good in a long time so I wanted to enjoy it. I had my Mp3 player in, but I'm pretty sure I was yelling alot (I think I scared some of the old people) so intensity was insane.

Tuesday (8/26/08) Reveiw:
    My least favorite day LEG DAY. Well I took the the Pak at 5:30 Am again today and headed off to the gym. Once at the gym as I was laceing up my boots I noticed that my calfs looked like they were already pumped. I though that was weird cause they weren't, but hey thats awesome anyway. I started to do my squats and man my intensity was through the ****ing roof AGAIN. I usually have decent intensity on leg day, but nothing like this I really liked the pumps that I got on my thights, but my calfs have never looked like that before. I felt like a beast actually I felt like an "Animal". . I had a hard time unlacing my boots after that workout, but am so amazingly pleased with the focus and intensity that I got from Pump. I honestly DID NOT expect this stuff to be this good this **** is amazing.

2. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    Hey guys whats up I was lucky enough to be picked as one of the participants in a Animal Pump vs Shock Therapy log. I will log each day Monday through Friday on pump then take Saturday and Sunday off then do the same with Shock Thereapy.

Monday (8/25/08) Reveiw:
    I took my packet of Animal Pump at 5:30 Am this morning and suprisingly I didn't get a crazy buzz. I got to the gym, did some light stretching and I swear as soon as I started my first set of curls (it was arm day) I noticed a FLOOD of energy and concentration overcame me. I was really able to feel the muscles working and that was a damn good feeling. As far a vascularity goes I got a pump almost immediatly and that was awesome. I was at the gym longer that usual just because I haven't had a pump that good in a long time so I wanted to enjoy it. I had my Mp3 player in, but I'm pretty sure I was yelling alot (I think I scared some of the old people) so intensity was insane.

Tuesday (8/26/08) Reveiw:
    My least favorite day LEG DAY. Well I took the the Pak at 5:30 Am again today and headed off to the gym. Once at the gym as I was laceing up my boots I noticed that my calfs looked like they were already pumped. I though that was weird cause they weren't, but hey thats awesome anyway. I started to do my squats and man my intensity was through the ****ing roof AGAIN. I usually have decent intensity on leg day, but nothing like this I really liked the pumps that I got on my thights, but my calfs have never looked like that before. I felt like a beast actually I felt like an "Animal". . I had a hard time unlacing my boots after that workout, but am so amazingly pleased with the focus and intensity that I got from Pump. I honestly DID NOT expect this stuff to be this good this **** is amazing.
    Nice title, nice supps, nice log... I'm in.

No crazy buzz with Pump. Just smooth, mild, sustained energy. You will likely have a diff opinion of Shock Therapy.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Definitely looking forward to this. Great looking log.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

In...
  5. Banned
    Answers

Wednesday (8/27/08) Reveiw:
    It was another early workout today at 5:30 Am, but those are always the best, but today when I took the Animal pump I did feel a like stim feeling that I didn't the first 2 days so that was intresting. I got to the gym to do my back routine, but the stim affect gave me courage to switch it up to a HEAVY day. I swear I was able to set new PR's on three of my lifts, and the vascularity as you guessed it was crazy. I am sweating alot more, but not sure if it is from the Animal Pump itself or cause it makes me really push myself.

Thursday (8/28/08) Reveiw:
    Another day another workout at 5:30 Am this morning and man I had the MOST intense shoulder workout EVER! I have such a hard time getting pumps on my shoulders, but just like the other days it felt almost like I was pumped before the workout. I got some veins on my shoulders I never even knew existed. I said screw this and ordered 2 cans of animal pump when I got home (probly should have waited till after I tried Shock Thereapy though), but I am just amazed at this ****.

Friday (8/29/08) Reveiw:
    Damn I probly shouldn't have decided to do chest after a shoulder workout like that, but oh well I woke up at 5:30 Am and headed off to the gym. I love chest day casue it is so easy to get a pump, and today was no execption I seriously thought that my chest was going to pop I got the sickest pump ever. I really felt the buzz today at the gym like an adrenaline rush and pushed through my normal breaking point AND the one after that. I usually have no veins on my chest (they are hard to get), and today I had this long a$$ vein shoot all the way across my left pec. That **** was nuts!

If I had to rate this supplement I would have to create its own chart, cause I have never taken anything that works as sick as this ****. I thought nano-vapor was intense (7 scoops), but this was nuts. I really don't think anyhting can compare (except maybe crack ..........probly not though). Well next Monday I put Shock Thereapy's name to the test, and then I will write a comparison on the two after that. Oh and if you are wondering I write these on word at my house and copy and paste them on here when I get a chance so they are all put on here on one day, but I update everyday after my workout, just really busy lately sry.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Dayum!!! Great stuff, there!!!
  7. Banned
    Answers

Aright guys I did my review on Animal Pump and now its time to put shock Therapy to the test

Monday (9/01/08) Review:
    Whats up guys just took my first dose of Shock Therepy this morning at 5:30 Am before my workout. Unlike Animal Pump I did notice a buzz about 2-3 minutes after I drank Shock down. That was kinda nice it was a long night so the buzz woke me up, and it gave me some much needed focus. Once at the gym I proceeded to work my arms and although the pump wasn't as good as from Animal my endurance was increased like 10 fold. I was able to really concentrate on my arms and did get a good although not amazing pump, but the concentration and focus was really intense.

Tuesday (9/02/08) Review:
    Once again I had an early workout and I just have to say that the Shock Therapy is really delicious it taste like ground up Universal Creatine Chews only kinda sour (the grape one). Well once I got to the gym I worked chest and once again the really intense focus was there, but I really got used to the blind intenseity that pump delivered, but I've been working out really hard to do justice to this great product as well its just different. I didn't get the chest vein I got last time, but i did notice that I am able to get through my sets WAY faster than last week without sacrificing weight.

Wednesday (9/03/08) Reveiw:
    By far the best supplement I have ever taken for leg day BY FAR. My legs weren't all pump out like last week but the endurance was so crazy that I was able to add 2 more sets to squats that I barley get through normally with the same amount of weight too. I get this tunnel vision feeling during to workout that i wasn't on pump, and although my intensity isn't through the roof the extreme focus really makes up for it because I can really tear the muscle down and concentrate on the different muscles (great for isolation exercises). So far I am extremly happy with this product, and am curious as to if the focus will remain as intense for the next 2 days.

Once again sorry about the delayed updates I just haven't had alot of time to copy and paste them on here with my busy schudule. But don't worry i'm still in this brothers
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Some solid feedback here, P... Looking forward to your full feedback on Shock.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Seems like Animal Pump is definitely living up to its name.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Thursday (9/04/08) Review:
    Okay I woke up like usual today at 4:30 AM and got to the gym at about 5:30 AM today was shoulder day and the hardest day to get a good workout for me. That is until I took Shock Therapy, because it totally woke me up and gave me the motivation to get to the gym again. I was really able to do nice slow and controlled reps because of the extra focus, but the pump sensation that Pump gave me was greatly missed. I once again was able to do more reps without sacrificing weight which is really great since I am trying to break through a platue right now. Today was a great workout and am sad that I only have one more day left, but happy I was able to try this stuff.

Friday (9/05/08) Review:
    Last night I prepared the Shock Therapy and stored it in the fridge over night, and then drank it this morning at 5:10 AM. Wow it was a freakin rush not sure why, but it was way stronger today then the other days. Today I finished up with back and am extremly happy with the focus I got to really target my lats and traps. Before it was like I was working everything, but with the focus I get it is really easy to thnk about the muscle and really feel it working. I was able to do 10 more pullups than normal which freakin rocks! Honestly I didn't really expect much from Shock, but am really suprised by what a kick it had all week.

Okay brothers this complets my Animal VS Universal log, and I will post my final review of the supplements in the POLL: Results of the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy Promo it has been an honor, and thanks for the opportunity
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the solid review/log P!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 836
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:55 PM
  2. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 03:25 PM
  3. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 10:40 AM
  4. universal animal test