pdx89's Animal Vs. Universal Supp log

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys whats up I was lucky enough to be picked as one of the participants in a Animal Pump vs Shock Therapy log. I will log each day Monday through Friday on pump then take Saturday and Sunday off then do the same with Shock Thereapy.

Monday (8/25/08) Reveiw:
I took my packet of Animal Pump at 5:30 Am this morning and suprisingly I didn't get a crazy buzz. I got to the gym, did some light stretching and I swear as soon as I started my first set of curls (it was arm day) I noticed a FLOOD of energy and concentration overcame me. I was really able to feel the muscles working and that was a damn good feeling. As far a vascularity goes I got a pump almost immediatly and that was awesome. I was at the gym longer that usual just because I haven't had a pump that good in a long time so I wanted to enjoy it. I had my Mp3 player in, but I'm pretty sure I was yelling alot (I think I scared some of the old people) so intensity was insane.

Tuesday (8/26/08) Reveiw:
My least favorite day LEG DAY. Well I took the the Pak at 5:30 Am again today and headed off to the gym. Once at the gym as I was laceing up my boots I noticed that my calfs looked like they were already pumped. I though that was weird cause they weren't, but hey thats awesome anyway. I started to do my squats and man my intensity was through the ****ing roof AGAIN. I usually have decent intensity on leg day, but nothing like this I really liked the pumps that I got on my thights, but my calfs have never looked like that before. I felt like a beast actually I felt like an "Animal". :thumbsup:. I had a hard time unlacing my boots after that workout, but am so amazingly pleased with the focus and intensity that I got from Pump. I honestly DID NOT expect this stuff to be this good this **** is amazing.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys whats up I was lucky enough to be picked as one of the participants in a Animal Pump vs Shock Therapy log. I will log each day Monday through Friday on pump then take Saturday and Sunday off then do the same with Shock Thereapy.

Monday (8/25/08) Reveiw:
I took my packet of Animal Pump at 5:30 Am this morning and suprisingly I didn't get a crazy buzz. I got to the gym, did some light stretching and I swear as soon as I started my first set of curls (it was arm day) I noticed a FLOOD of energy and concentration overcame me. I was really able to feel the muscles working and that was a damn good feeling. As far a vascularity goes I got a pump almost immediatly and that was awesome. I was at the gym longer that usual just because I haven't had a pump that good in a long time so I wanted to enjoy it. I had my Mp3 player in, but I'm pretty sure I was yelling alot (I think I scared some of the old people) so intensity was insane.

Tuesday (8/26/08) Reveiw:
My least favorite day LEG DAY. Well I took the the Pak at 5:30 Am again today and headed off to the gym. Once at the gym as I was laceing up my boots I noticed that my calfs looked like they were already pumped. I though that was weird cause they weren't, but hey thats awesome anyway. I started to do my squats and man my intensity was through the ****ing roof AGAIN. I usually have decent intensity on leg day, but nothing like this I really liked the pumps that I got on my thights, but my calfs have never looked like that before. I felt like a beast actually I felt like an "Animal". :thumbsup:. I had a hard time unlacing my boots after that workout, but am so amazingly pleased with the focus and intensity that I got from Pump. I honestly DID NOT expect this stuff to be this good this **** is amazing.
Nice title, nice supps, nice log... I'm in.

No crazy buzz with Pump. Just smooth, mild, sustained energy. You will likely have a diff opinion of Shock Therapy.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to this. Great looking log.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday (8/27/08) Reveiw:
It was another early workout today at 5:30 Am, but those are always the best, but today when I took the Animal pump I did feel a like stim feeling that I didn't the first 2 days so that was intresting. I got to the gym to do my back routine, but the stim affect gave me courage to switch it up to a HEAVY :twisted: day. I swear I was able to set new PR's on three of my lifts, and the vascularity as you guessed it was crazy. I am sweating alot more, but not sure if it is from the Animal Pump itself or cause it makes me really push myself.

Thursday (8/28/08) Reveiw:
Another day another workout at 5:30 Am this morning and man I had the MOST intense shoulder workout EVER! I have such a hard time getting pumps on my shoulders, but just like the other days it felt almost like I was pumped before the workout. I got some veins on my shoulders I never even knew existed. I said screw this and ordered 2 cans of animal pump when I got home (probly should have waited till after I tried Shock Thereapy though), but I am just amazed at this ****.

Friday (8/29/08) Reveiw:
Damn I probly shouldn't have decided to do chest after a shoulder workout like that, but oh well I woke up at 5:30 Am and headed off to the gym. I love chest day casue it is so easy to get a pump, and today was no execption I seriously thought that my chest was going to pop I got the sickest pump ever. I really felt the buzz today at the gym like an adrenaline rush and pushed through my normal breaking point AND the one after that. I usually have no veins on my chest (they are hard to get), and today I had this long a$$ vein shoot all the way across my left pec. That **** was nuts!

If I had to rate this supplement I would have to create its own chart, cause I have never taken anything that works as sick as this ****. I thought nano-vapor was intense (7 scoops), but this was nuts. I really don't think anyhting can compare (except maybe crack :think:..........probly not though). Well next Monday I put Shock Thereapy's name to the test, and then I will write a comparison on the two after that. Oh and if you are wondering I write these on word at my house and copy and paste them on here when I get a chance so they are all put on here on one day, but I update everyday after my workout, just really busy lately sry.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Dayum!!! Great stuff, there!!!:thumbsup:

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aright guys I did my review on Animal Pump and now its time to put shock Therapy to the test :thumbsup:

Monday (9/01/08) Review:
Whats up guys just took my first dose of Shock Therepy this morning at 5:30 Am before my workout. Unlike Animal Pump I did notice a buzz about 2-3 minutes after I drank Shock down. That was kinda nice it was a long night so the buzz woke me up, and it gave me some much needed focus. Once at the gym I proceeded to work my arms and although the pump wasn't as good as from Animal my endurance was increased like 10 fold. I was able to really concentrate on my arms and did get a good although not amazing pump, but the concentration and focus was really intense.

Tuesday (9/02/08) Review:
Once again I had an early workout and I just have to say that the Shock Therapy is really delicious it taste like ground up Universal Creatine Chews only kinda sour (the grape one). Well once I got to the gym I worked chest and once again the really intense focus was there, but I really got used to the blind intenseity that pump delivered, but I've been working out really hard to do justice to this great product as well its just different. I didn't get the chest vein I got last time, but i did notice that I am able to get through my sets WAY faster than last week without sacrificing weight.

Wednesday (9/03/08) Reveiw:
By far the best supplement I have ever taken for leg day BY FAR. My legs weren't all pump out like last week but the endurance was so crazy that I was able to add 2 more sets to squats that I barley get through normally with the same amount of weight too. I get this tunnel vision feeling during to workout that i wasn't on pump, and although my intensity isn't through the roof the extreme focus really makes up for it because I can really tear the muscle down and concentrate on the different muscles (great for isolation exercises). So far I am extremly happy with this product, and am curious as to if the focus will remain as intense for the next 2 days.

Once again sorry about the delayed updates I just haven't had alot of time to copy and paste them on here with my busy schudule. But don't worry i'm still in this brothers :head:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Some solid feedback here, P... Looking forward to your full feedback on Shock.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Seems like Animal Pump is definitely living up to its name.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thursday (9/04/08) Review:
Okay I woke up like usual today at 4:30 AM and got to the gym at about 5:30 AM today was shoulder day and the hardest day to get a good workout for me. That is until I took Shock Therapy, because it totally woke me up and gave me the motivation to get to the gym again. I was really able to do nice slow and controlled reps because of the extra focus, but the pump sensation that Pump gave me was greatly missed. I once again was able to do more reps without sacrificing weight which is really great since I am trying to break through a platue right now. Today was a great workout and am sad that I only have one more day left, but happy I was able to try this stuff.

Friday (9/05/08) Review:
Last night I prepared the Shock Therapy and stored it in the fridge over night, and then drank it this morning at 5:10 AM. Wow it was a freakin rush not sure why, but it was way stronger today then the other days. Today I finished up with back and am extremly happy with the focus I got to really target my lats and traps. Before it was like I was working everything, but with the focus I get it is really easy to thnk about the muscle and really feel it working. I was able to do 10 more pullups than normal :head: which freakin rocks! Honestly I didn't really expect much from Shock, but am really suprised by what a kick it had all week.

Okay brothers this complets my Animal VS Universal log, and I will post my final review of the supplements in the http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/101618-poll-results-animal.html it has been an honor, and thanks for the opportunity :thumbsup: