JonnyJames' Animal Pump Sample Review

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I have to give a big thanks to the Animal Reps for this sample. I got my free Animal Pump sample a couple of days ago and decided to give it a shot today.

I woke up around 8am and decided to head to the gym. I didn't eat anything in hope to feel the full effects of Animal Pump. I took the pills, which there were about 6-8 of just before I left the house. I was about 10min away from the gym when I hit a complete standstill in traffic because of a 18 wheeler exploding of something, I was pissed because I was starting to feel energized, but was stuck in traffic.

I finally got to the gym and started my workout about an hour after I took Animal Pump. (TRAFFIC) Here is how I rate this product.

Energy 7/10- Its possible that I didn't get much of energy kick of this product due to my high stim tolerance, some days I take 2.5 scoops of Superpump and don't feel anything. Considering I actually felt a little something from this means that it has some good potential, sadly I can't fully say how this energy feels in the gym. (I felt the peak of the energy in traffic)

Focus 6/10- The focus was there, but it wasn't that intense "muscle-mind connection" focus that I have gotten from other pre-workouts. It got me through my workout though.

Pumps 3/10- Today the pump just wasn't there.

Convenience- 10/10 My usual routine before I go to the gym goes something like this: Find a clean shaker bottle, get my superpump, mix it all up with some creatine and waximaize, sip it slowly as I drive to the gym while trying not to throw up. Animal Pump was simple and convenient, I tore open the pack and popped the pills and was ready to roll.

Overall 7/10 Animal Pump may be great for some but its just not for me. I think my stim tolerance may be too high for this product.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I have to give a big thanks to the Animal Reps for this sample. I got my free Animal Pump sample a couple of days ago and decided to give it a shot today.

I woke up around 8am and decided to head to the gym. I didn't eat anything in hope to feel the full effects of Animal Pump. I took the pills, which there were about 6-8 of just before I left the house. I was about 10min away from the gym when I hit a complete standstill in traffic because of a 18 wheeler exploding of something, I was pissed because I was starting to feel energized, but was stuck in traffic.

I finally got to the gym and started my workout about an hour after I took Animal Pump. (TRAFFIC) Here is how I rate this product.

Energy 7/10- Its possible that I didn't get much of energy kick of this product due to my high stim tolerance, some days I take 2.5 scoops of Superpump and don't feel anything. Considering I actually felt a little something from this means that it has some good potential, sadly I can't fully say how this energy feels in the gym. (I felt the peak of the energy in traffic)

Focus 6/10- The focus was there, but it wasn't that intense "muscle-mind connection" focus that I have gotten from other pre-workouts. It got me through my workout though.

Pumps 3/10- Today the pump just wasn't there.

Convenience- 10/10 My usual routine before I go to the gym goes something like this: Find a clean shaker bottle, get my superpump, mix it all up with some creatine and waximaize, sip it slowly as I drive to the gym while trying not to throw up. Animal Pump was simple and convenient, I tore open the pack and popped the pills and was ready to roll.

Overall 7/10 Animal Pump may be great for some but its just not for me. I think my stim tolerance may be too high for this product.
Glad you AM fellas are gettin' the free Animal Pump samples. For some who are more accustomed to stims, Shock Therapy is def the better choice. That said, Animal Pump really shines around days 10-14. Thanks for the honest assessment brother.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Wow that sucks about the traffic.

Still sounds like you had a good workout despite the traffic issues.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Glad you AM fellas are gettin' the free Animal Pump samples. For some who are more accustomed to stims, Shock Therapy is def the better choice. That said, Animal Pump really shines around days 10-14. Thanks for the honest assessment brother.
Not a problem man. I think I should be recieving a Shock Therapy sample sometime soon frome you guys, I will be telling what I think. I'm taking a break off stims for a while, so it will be the first I use in a while when it gets here.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Wow that sucks about the traffic.

Still sounds like you had a good workout despite the traffic issues.
Traffic SUCKS! I saw on the news when I got back home that the stretch of highway was blocked of from 6am to 3pm, they had to have crews come and clean up all of the diesel fuel that spilt all over the highway.

I know I wasn't the only one that was pissed off!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Not a problem man. I think I should be recieving a Shock Therapy sample sometime soon frome you guys, I will be telling what I think. I'm taking a break off stims for a while, so it will be the first I use in a while when it gets here.
Good call... With stims, ya get desensitized after a while.