JonnyJames' Animal Pump Sample Review

  1. New Member
    jonnyjames's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.48%

    JonnyJames' Animal Pump Sample Review


    I have to give a big thanks to the Animal Reps for this sample. I got my free Animal Pump sample a couple of days ago and decided to give it a shot today.

    I woke up around 8am and decided to head to the gym. I didn't eat anything in hope to feel the full effects of Animal Pump. I took the pills, which there were about 6-8 of just before I left the house. I was about 10min away from the gym when I hit a complete standstill in traffic because of a 18 wheeler exploding of something, I was pissed because I was starting to feel energized, but was stuck in traffic.

    I finally got to the gym and started my workout about an hour after I took Animal Pump. (TRAFFIC) Here is how I rate this product.

    Energy 7/10- Its possible that I didn't get much of energy kick of this product due to my high stim tolerance, some days I take 2.5 scoops of Superpump and don't feel anything. Considering I actually felt a little something from this means that it has some good potential, sadly I can't fully say how this energy feels in the gym. (I felt the peak of the energy in traffic)

    Focus 6/10- The focus was there, but it wasn't that intense "muscle-mind connection" focus that I have gotten from other pre-workouts. It got me through my workout though.

    Pumps 3/10- Today the pump just wasn't there.

    Convenience- 10/10 My usual routine before I go to the gym goes something like this: Find a clean shaker bottle, get my superpump, mix it all up with some creatine and waximaize, sip it slowly as I drive to the gym while trying not to throw up. Animal Pump was simple and convenient, I tore open the pack and popped the pills and was ready to roll.


    Overall 7/10 Animal Pump may be great for some but its just not for me. I think my stim tolerance may be too high for this product.

  2. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    I have to give a big thanks to the Animal Reps for this sample. I got my free Animal Pump sample a couple of days ago and decided to give it a shot today.

    I woke up around 8am and decided to head to the gym. I didn't eat anything in hope to feel the full effects of Animal Pump. I took the pills, which there were about 6-8 of just before I left the house. I was about 10min away from the gym when I hit a complete standstill in traffic because of a 18 wheeler exploding of something, I was pissed because I was starting to feel energized, but was stuck in traffic.

    I finally got to the gym and started my workout about an hour after I took Animal Pump. (TRAFFIC) Here is how I rate this product.

    Energy 7/10- Its possible that I didn't get much of energy kick of this product due to my high stim tolerance, some days I take 2.5 scoops of Superpump and don't feel anything. Considering I actually felt a little something from this means that it has some good potential, sadly I can't fully say how this energy feels in the gym. (I felt the peak of the energy in traffic)

    Focus 6/10- The focus was there, but it wasn't that intense "muscle-mind connection" focus that I have gotten from other pre-workouts. It got me through my workout though.

    Pumps 3/10- Today the pump just wasn't there.

    Convenience- 10/10 My usual routine before I go to the gym goes something like this: Find a clean shaker bottle, get my superpump, mix it all up with some creatine and waximaize, sip it slowly as I drive to the gym while trying not to throw up. Animal Pump was simple and convenient, I tore open the pack and popped the pills and was ready to roll.


    Overall 7/10 Animal Pump may be great for some but its just not for me. I think my stim tolerance may be too high for this product.
    Glad you AM fellas are gettin' the free Animal Pump samples. For some who are more accustomed to stims, Shock Therapy is def the better choice. That said, Animal Pump really shines around days 10-14. Thanks for the honest assessment brother.
  3. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow that sucks about the traffic.

    Still sounds like you had a good workout despite the traffic issues.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jonnyjames's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Glad you AM fellas are gettin' the free Animal Pump samples. For some who are more accustomed to stims, Shock Therapy is def the better choice. That said, Animal Pump really shines around days 10-14. Thanks for the honest assessment brother.
    Not a problem man. I think I should be recieving a Shock Therapy sample sometime soon frome you guys, I will be telling what I think. I'm taking a break off stims for a while, so it will be the first I use in a while when it gets here.
  5. New Member
    jonnyjames's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Wow that sucks about the traffic.

    Still sounds like you had a good workout despite the traffic issues.
    Traffic SUCKS! I saw on the news when I got back home that the stretch of highway was blocked of from 6am to 3pm, they had to have crews come and clean up all of the diesel fuel that spilt all over the highway.

    I know I wasn't the only one that was pissed off!
  6. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    Not a problem man. I think I should be recieving a Shock Therapy sample sometime soon frome you guys, I will be telling what I think. I'm taking a break off stims for a while, so it will be the first I use in a while when it gets here.
    Good call... With stims, ya get desensitized after a while.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Animal Pump sample review
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:05 PM
  2. Animal Pump Sample Review!
    By striking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:27 AM
  3. Piston ANIMAL Pump [sample review]
    By pistonpump in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in