3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, im getting both of these bad boys in tomorrow and will start the products tomorrow when they arrive.

Ill be dosing DTH just like it states on the bottle, and JP8 probly 1 to 1.5 scoop the first couple of days to get acclimated. I get buzzed super easy off R4W so this should be a killer product for me.

Training split is all over really, i have set days but they get mixed around and its whatever feels good. Ive become so in tune with my body that i can do this with no problems.

Im cutting right now, keto diet, nothing hardcore starvation but i am in a calorie defecit.

Im obviously not looking to gain weight, just keep focused, stay energized, shed some fat, and keep my strength and muscle!

Thats about it, any questions or comments post away!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys here it is!

DTH:
This stuff rocked, nothing more to say. Aggression, attitude, libido, strength, the whole 9, it was all there so very much a complete package. I felt at 6 a day the product did me well! I cant wait to try the new version. I also beleive this product would be a PCT powerhouse! Good stuff Chuck as always!

JP8
I still have several days left of this but i know its effects and impression is has made. Taste was horrid, but i no longer buy stuff for taste, i buy stuff because i want effects, and thats exactly what i got. Energy at 2 scoops was clean, focused, and determined. Pumps were great and vascularity was definately noted! I never felt the need to go up to 3 scoops as 2 was my sweet spot. I will be purchasing more of this when i run out, its a perfect boost PWO!

If there are any questions or comments lemme know!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Two products i am really keen to try. Good luck GT.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a fun stack. I'm in for the ride! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got em in today! Got em in kinda late but still popped my first cap of DTH.. It states for the first 3 days to take 3 tabs so this is what ill do, monday ill up it to 4 a day.

I think im gonna take today off from working out, will probly just get some cardio and abs done. Ill hit shoulders tomorrow before i go into work which is the first day ill use JP8! Woooo lol.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
subbed as both of those have peeked my interest as well, especially after reading trips current review of jp8...good luck bro, let us know how it goes

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you guys along for the ride too! :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember the DTH are timed-release. I take em about 15-30 mins pre-meals.

Do you have any Divanil handy? It would make an awesome stack with the DTH. Oh hey, look --> http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/divanex-120-capsules.html lol

Hahah didnt get any divanil unfortunately. I will most likely be running 2 bottles of DTH and on the next one i plan on purchasing some divanil, kinda like a DTH without, and DTH with typa deal. :thumbsup:

Yea i actualy just go home from cardio and read the DTH bottle again so i took it about 15 mins before my post cardio meal of chicken yuummm. not.. hahah

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sub (thanks for trying the products)
For sure bro, i told you id review DTH, took me a little bit but hey im here :lol: and after TTE i knew DTH and JP8 would be just as sick of a stack if not better.

Anyways guys, i took a scoop and a half of JP8, yea the taste is wretched BUT i didnt buy it for taste, i bought it for results so i dont mind it, i just guzzle and then get to work!

Today was a light shoulders/back day. 2 of my weak points i beleive that need to be brought up a bit so i got in and did the d@mn thing. Energy was definately high, im gonna try 2 scoops monday, pumps were decent, i find it hit or miss with pumps and my shoulders/back. They pump up and look bigger, but they dont have that "pump". Anyways sweat was also up a bit and as i sit here typing its more prevailant.

Took JP8 about 20-25 mins before i worked out. Maybe ill wait a bit longer next time. It was a good workout and im lookin forward to the back day monday.

Nothing to note from DTH so far.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is an off day, dosing DTH like normal. Will hit it hard tomorrow!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! good luck with this. It sounds like a promising stack.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Latchin on to the log. Not sure if i missed it, how long will the log be?

Ordered my JP8 yesterday, from NP.......Awesome price!!

I am thinking of adding it into some sort of sick arse Diesel Stack next year.........

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Latchin on to the log. Not sure if i missed it, how long will the log be?

Ordered my JP8 yesterday, from NP.......Awesome price!!

I am thinking of adding it into some sort of sick arse Diesel Stack next year.........

Not sure atleast 4 weeks, depends how good it does for me during this cut. If i can keep or even better add strength i may up it to 6 weeks.

I also may be adding Diesel Fuel in as well, or maybe Ether tabs, or hell....maybe even both? :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 for DTH Day 2 JP8

So last night i had the craziest sex dreams and i havnt had those on a while, only thing i can attribute that to is DTH as that is the only change ive made. :thumbsup: I was enjoying them big time!

Today i up the dose to 4. Im gonna split it 1/2/1 im also gonna workout before work, so the 2 will be utilized probly at work. Depending on when i workout i may change the 2 to right before. So it could look like 2/1/1 or 1/2/1 or 1/1/2 depending on when i workout.. Do you see any problem with this chuck or anyone else?

Jp8 will be used today, 2 scoops before my workout. Im also gonna use 3 scoops core ABC as well since im not eating before my workout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 for DTH Day 2 JP8

So last night i had the craziest sex dreams and i havnt had those on a while, only thing i can attribute that to is DTH as that is the only change ive made. :thumbsup: I was enjoying them big time!

Today i up the dose to 4. Im gonna split it 1/2/1 im also gonna workout before work, so the 2 will be utilized probly at work. Depending on when i workout i may change the 2 to right before. So it could look like 2/1/1 or 1/2/1 or 1/1/2 depending on when i workout.. Do you see any problem with this chuck or anyone else?

Jp8 will be used today, 2 scoops before my workout. Im also gonna use 3 scoops core ABC as well since im not eating before my workout.
go 2/1/1

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, i changed it up and ended up taking another tab like 5 mins after the post i made so it will be 2/1/1.

Took 2 scooops JP8 before my workout. I workedout on an empty stomach outside of about 10gms BCAA's. Workout was sick, sweat was rediculous. The pump like i said for me is hard on back day. Contractions felt really good and i felt i got a good workout in. My vascularity seems to be up and my energy is still really good and im about 25 mins post cardio.

Still nothing to crazy to note from DTH outside of the nice vivid sex dreams and euphoria seems up a tad.

Weight today was 191.5 so im still strong, yet ive dropped about 8 lbs in 2 weeks.

Tomorrow is leg day!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 DTH

Ok guys i have class tonight so after that will be leg day. Diets still been perfect!

Libido boost a tad bit from DTH, nothing to crazy yet.
Chuck any idea when it would be a good time to up it to 5 a day or should i ride it out at 4?

I wont be utilizing JP8 tonight as ill be working out late and have to be up early. It is leg day though so that kinda sucks as i need the energy but i shall survive!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 DTH

Ok guys i have class tonight so after that will be leg day. Diets still been perfect!

Libido boost a tad bit from DTH, nothing to crazy yet.
Chuck any idea when it would be a good time to up it to 5 a day or should i ride it out at 4?

I wont be utilizing JP8 tonight as ill be working out late and have to be up early. It is leg day though so that kinda sucks as i need the energy but i shall survive!
day 4 is a good day to go to 5 day. You should actually go from 3 tabs to 5 and see if u need to go down to 4 from there or up to 6.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 4 is a good day to go to 5 day. You should actually go from 3 tabs to 5 and see if u need to go down to 4 from there or up to 6.

Alright, i upped it to 5 today, we'll see whats poppin!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocked out legs tonight! Suppersetted squats and hack squats, the weight wasnt heavy but i forsure rocked it out! I then did SLDL and some iso exercises. Finished with about 30 mins cardio.

No JP8 tonight, but i will utilize it tomorrow before my workout.

Weighed in at 191 tonight. Definately leaner as well. :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 DTH Workout 3 with JP8

Dosing 5 a day for the DTH, slight elevation in euphoria, libido is higher then usual. Other then that nothing else to speak of just yet, but it is only day 6 and i just upped it to 5 caps yesterday.

I took 2 scoops JP8 before my workout tonight, rocked out shoulders/abs/forearms and some cardio. I was sweating like crazy and had an awesome pump going on! I was loving every minute of it! 2 scoops of jp8 seems to be perfect for me, right in the "zone", you know how when you get to stimmed ur kinda loopy? Yea well 2 scoops is perfect. Also more vascularity was definately noted.

Weighed in today at 190. Id say at about the bf% im at right now, i put on a solid 8 or so lbs last year. Becuase from what i look like in the mirror to what i looked like last year i would be in the low 180s!

Anyways tomorrow is probly chest day in the am, cardio in the PM. Ill take JP8 and DTH like usual and report back! :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys in about 20 mins im going to down my JP8 and then im off to hit chest and bis probly, or just chest and hit bis/tris tomorrow. Im not sure yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 on DTH Workout 4 on JP8

Tonights workout was great. Felt amazing all the way through, energy was high as could be but not over stimulated, pumps were great. Hit my chest hard as hell along with a good bit of bis, the pump was so vicious it almost hurt but i felt really good.

The aggression is a nice addition to the workouts and the motivation ive been having lately has been sky high. Im just as strong now as i was 10lbs ago and a lot leaner.

Tomorrow will be just a cardio day most likely unless i decide to do some back or something. :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8 on DTH

I was able to restrain from the weights today and just hit up cardio.

I can tell aggression is up a tad but so is euphoria for a tad bit after taking the pills. I definately am a little bit more short temepered but can handle it no problem. I also have noticed some slight acne on my upper back/shoulder areas, which no problem, shows me this bad boy is pody! Im really not sure if i wanna move to 6 a day or keep it at 5. Libido isnt going crazy but its raised a bit, i should say it takes less to get me in the "zone" then usual but im not a walking tent pitcher neither.

Tomorrow will most likely be just cardio or i might mix it up and throw back in.

So far the ride is nice and im thoroughly enjoying it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On another note, i think this combined with TTE would be just sick, im pretty sure Trip has ran this cycle but i LOVED my TTE cycle and so far this is on the same level. Im motivated, im focused, and im in the zone.

I may see what i can do, pick this up. Im caught in a bind, its either JP8 or TTE! Damn! :lol:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
On another note, i think this combined with TTE would be just sick, im pretty sure Trip has ran this cycle but i LOVED my TTE cycle and so far this is on the same level. Im motivated, im focused, and im in the zone.

I may see what i can do, pick this up. Im caught in a bind, its either JP8 or TTE! Damn! :lol:
Forgive an ignorant fool.......

Whats TTE?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive an ignorant fool.......

Whats TTE?
Trib Test Extreme, chuck has discontinued it though to release it under a new line i beleive. So i wont be getting that i guess! lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Trib Test Extreme, chuck has discontinued it though to release it under a new line i beleive. So i wont be getting that i guess! lol
Its not discontinued per se, its avail. at many of our retailers at getdiesel.com I just havent had any new runs made and might release it under a different company name (so people can stop asking how is it different from DT).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not discontinued per se, its avail. at many of our retailers at getdiesel.com I just havent had any new runs made and might release it under a different company name (so people can stop asking how is it different from DT).

I see i see. Well i may try and pick that up to run with the second half of my DTH log but im still unsure what i want to do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 DTH

Took a complete day off today from cardio and training, felt really good as well. I upped my dosage to 6 tabs a day, we shall see how this worksout for me.

Tomorrow i plan on doing some arms, maybe some shoulders again, really trying to get my side delts to "pop" in this cutting cycle. So far so good i will be consuming JP8 tomorrow as well.

I plan on going to the D-Rays game tomorrow and ive got suite tickets ( no pun intended :lol:) so i beleive i get food? Im not sure really, but anyways its a cheat day so i plan on having some fun with it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 DTH Workout 5 on JP8

Had the sickest arm workout today possible!! Energy was through the roof! Sweat was up, felt like i was the frickin man! So far at 6 tabs a day DTH is definately the shizzzzz and JP8 keeps me stoked! I ended up doing some HIIT after the workout as well. Pump is still as good as always, aggression is up, libido is still a tad above baseline, and idk wtfs going on but im havin sexual dreams out the ass and i ****in love it! hahahaha :lol::thumbsup::head:

Tomorrow is back day, i cant friggin wait!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH is probably giving you those dreams. JP8 & HIIT cardio are golden for me. Glad you're liking it :thumbsup: Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow. Probably going to do 2 scops of JP8 then start on shoulders, bi's, tri's, maybe deads.. see how far it pushes me lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 10 DTH Workout 5 on JP8

Had the sickest arm workout today possible!! Energy was through the roof! Sweat was up, felt like i was the frickin man! So far at 6 tabs a day DTH is definately the shizzzzz and JP8 keeps me stoked! I ended up doing some HIIT after the workout as well. Pump is still as good as always, aggression is up, libido is still a tad above baseline, and idk wtfs going on but im havin sexual dreams out the ass and i ****in love it! hahahaha :lol::thumbsup::head:

Tomorrow is back day, i cant friggin wait!
switch = on!

What was your dosing up till now on the DTH if u dont mind posting it for me. Ive been moving and not able to keep up with everything.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
switch = on!

What was your dosing up till now on the DTH if u dont mind posting it for me. Ive been moving and not able to keep up with everything.

First 3 days was 3 caps a day. Then i went for i beleive 2 days at 4 a day, then a 3 days at 5 and now im at 6 a day! Killin it!

I have back today so ill post back when im done! Today is Day 11 on DTH and workout 6 on JP8.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 DTH Workout 6 on JP8

First off id like to say, all of my morning workouts have been on ZERO food. I drink 10gms BCAA's along with my 2 scoops JP8 and hit the gym. For me the results im getting is just STUPID. The vascularity is out of control, the mind muscle connection is rediculous, the strength EVEN WHILST CUTTING is increasing slightly which i wasnt expecting! I worked back today and just killed it. Theres no other way to explain it. The energy and pump from JP8 was sick and the aggression and mentality from DTH was amazing. The pump in my back was huge, and the weights were going up with ease.

Now lemme break this down a bit. DTH is all natty, ive ran almost everything under the sun, and Raging ( my trainig partner) can attest to this, most of the time its ask Josh what he HASNT run instead of what he has. So this means ive run steroidal AI's, Ive ran Natty test boosters, ive ran Real gear, ive ran PH's, ive ran Designers, ive run IGF, etc etc etc. Ive used a ton of stuff.

Now obviously with Real Test, Designers, PH's etc you will get weight gain. Unless its real test i never feel "better" on them really but i do know the "Alpha Male" mentality on real test, its amazing. Now the closes thing ive ever ran where i almost felt "on" was Hyperdrol, the mix seemed go to well with my body.

That was until now.. DTH came and swooped that spot up like it wasnt nothing. My intensity, my mood, the aggression, the strength, everything is just sick, i honestly feel "on". I may not put weight on even though im cutting but still. The way i feel on this stuff is just great. The Alpha Male mentality is definately there, my strength is great, my pumps are great, you just really cant go wrong and for this having NO steroidal AI's and everything is NATTY, i mean DAYYUMM!!!

Kind of a long post i know , and remember i bought these out of pocket, this is not sponsored so i am in no way "sucking up" or "fabricating" a shady review. DTH IS the most pody Test booster i have used and at 11 days in its welll worth its money in gold and will DEFINATELY be purchasing more!

Sick Product Chuck, My hats off to you and props galore bro!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

First off id like to say, all of my morning workouts have been on ZERO food. I drink 10gms BCAA's along with my 2 scoops JP8 and hit the gym. For me the results im getting is just STUPID. The vascularity is out of control, the mind muscle connection is rediculous, the strength EVEN WHILST CUTTING is increasing slightly which i wasnt expecting! I worked back today and just killed it. Theres no other way to explain it. The energy and pump from JP8 was sick and the aggression and mentality from DTH was amazing. The pump in my back was huge, and the weights were going up with ease.

Now lemme break this down a bit. DTH is all natty, ive ran almost everything under the sun, and Raging ( my trainig partner) can attest to this, most of the time its ask Josh what he HASNT run instead of what he has. So this means ive run steroidal AI's, Ive ran Natty test boosters, ive ran Real gear, ive ran PH's, ive ran Designers, ive run IGF, etc etc etc. Ive used a ton of stuff.

Now obviously with Real Test, Designers, PH's etc you will get weight gain. Unless its real test i never feel "better" on them really but i do know the "Alpha Male" mentality on real test, its amazing. Now the closes thing ive ever ran where i almost felt "on" was Hyperdrol, the mix seemed go to well with my body.

That was until now.. DTH came and swooped that spot up like it wasnt nothing. My intensity, my mood, the aggression, the strength, everything is just sick, i honestly feel "on". I may not put weight on even though im cutting but still. The way i feel on this stuff is just great. The Alpha Male mentality is definately there, my strength is great, my pumps are great, you just really cant go wrong and for this having NO steroidal AI's and everything is NATTY, i mean DAYYUMM!!!

Kind of a long post i know , and remember i bought these out of pocket, this is not sponsored so i am in no way "sucking up" or "fabricating" a shady review. DTH IS the most pody Test booster i have used and at 11 days in its welll worth its money in gold and will DEFINATELY be purchasing more!

I love the sound of this stuff!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

thanks for spending money on it to use/log it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also to clarify my recent post a little bit i am in no way comparing this to hormones as that would be ludicrous, just simply stating this IS the most powerful natural test booster i have used and gives all the great feelings and things of greatly elevated test.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 DTH Workout 7 on JP8

Had my leg workout tonight, leaning up nicely for sure. Pounded out squats supersetted with hack squats, then did some calves and SLDL's for hams then proceeded to hit up 45 mins of cardio. Still feeling like 100 bucks!

Weight after carbup 193
Weight today 2 days later 188.5 and the fatburning continues! :bb3:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 DTH Workout 7 on JP8

Had my leg workout tonight, leaning up nicely for sure. Pounded out squats supersetted with hack squats, then did some calves and SLDL's for hams then proceeded to hit up 45 mins of cardio. Still feeling like 100 bucks!

Weight after carbup 193
Weight today 2 days later 188.5 and the fatburning continues! :bb3:
remember all that sht you was talking when we started training together...i'm on your heels hoe, imma be the calling you small next week!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
remember all that sht you was talking when we started training together...i'm on your heels hoe, imma be the calling you small next week!
Hahah , just dont shrink again! I dont shrink on command :thumbsup::lol:. You better catch me and pass me!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13 on DTH Workout 8 on JP8

Everything still going good as planned, everything i have noted is still in full effect. I feel just as big at 188-190 as i did at 200 and im getting leaner by the day.

Worked shoulders and traps tonight along with some forearms and cardio. Pump was very nice and i definately blew up. Im addicted!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good review so far man. Better late than never.. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 on DTH and Workout 9 on JP8

Worked chest tonight, it was a short workout but i definately killed it, gave my training partner 2 scoops JP8, he didnt comment on it so ill ask him what he thought. Motivation has been sky high so far even though fatloss has slowed a lot but thats ok, i knew it was gonna take a while. Strength is still up there even for being on a keto diet. Vascularity is up as well.

Tomorrow may just be a cardio day, im not sure yet, may do some arms.