Gettin Diesel with DTH and JP8 Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Gettin Diesel with DTH and JP8 Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 11 DTH Workout 6 on JP8

First off id like to say, all of my morning workouts have been on ZERO food. I drink 10gms BCAA's along with my 2 scoops JP8 and hit the gym. For me the results im getting is just STUPID. The vascularity is out of control, the mind muscle connection is rediculous, the strength EVEN WHILST CUTTING is increasing slightly which i wasnt expecting! I worked back today and just killed it. Theres no other way to explain it. The energy and pump from JP8 was sick and the aggression and mentality from DTH was amazing. The pump in my back was huge, and the weights were going up with ease.

Now lemme break this down a bit. DTH is all natty, ive ran almost everything under the sun, and Raging ( my trainig partner) can attest to this, most of the time its ask Josh what he HASNT run instead of what he has. So this means ive run steroidal AI's, Ive ran Natty test boosters, ive ran Real gear, ive ran PH's, ive ran Designers, ive run IGF, etc etc etc. Ive used a ton of stuff.

Now obviously with Real Test, Designers, PH's etc you will get weight gain. Unless its real test i never feel "better" on them really but i do know the "Alpha Male" mentality on real test, its amazing. Now the closes thing ive ever ran where i almost felt "on" was Hyperdrol, the mix seemed go to well with my body.

That was until now.. DTH came and swooped that spot up like it wasnt nothing. My intensity, my mood, the aggression, the strength, everything is just sick, i honestly feel "on". I may not put weight on even though im cutting but still. The way i feel on this stuff is just great. The Alpha Male mentality is definately there, my strength is great, my pumps are great, you just really cant go wrong and for this having NO steroidal AI's and everything is NATTY, i mean DAYYUMM!!!

Kind of a long post i know , and remember i bought these out of pocket, this is not sponsored so i am in no way "sucking up" or "fabricating" a shady review. DTH IS the most pody Test booster i have used and at 11 days in its welll worth its money in gold and will DEFINATELY be purchasing more!

Sick Product Chuck, My hats off to you and props galore bro!
    thanks for spending money on it to use/log it.

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also to clarify my recent post a little bit i am in no way comparing this to hormones as that would be ludicrous, just simply stating this IS the most powerful natural test booster i have used and gives all the great feelings and things of greatly elevated test.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I love the sound of this stuff!

It really is great stuff bro no doubt!
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 12 DTH Workout 7 on JP8

Had my leg workout tonight, leaning up nicely for sure. Pounded out squats supersetted with hack squats, then did some calves and SLDL's for hams then proceeded to hit up 45 mins of cardio. Still feeling like 100 bucks!

Weight after carbup 193
    Weight today 2 days later 188.5 and the fatburning continues! :bb3:
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 12 DTH Workout 7 on JP8

Had my leg workout tonight, leaning up nicely for sure. Pounded out squats supersetted with hack squats, then did some calves and SLDL's for hams then proceeded to hit up 45 mins of cardio. Still feeling like 100 bucks!

Weight after carbup 193
    Weight today 2 days later 188.5 and the fatburning continues! :bb3:
    remember all that sht you was talking when we started training together...i'm on your heels hoe, imma be the calling you small next week!
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    remember all that sht you was talking when we started training together...i'm on your heels hoe, imma be the calling you small next week!
    Hahah , just dont shrink again! I dont shrink on command . You better catch me and pass me!
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 13 on DTH Workout 8 on JP8

Everything still going good as planned, everything i have noted is still in full effect. I feel just as big at 188-190 as i did at 200 and im getting leaner by the day.

Worked shoulders and traps tonight along with some forearms and cardio. Pump was very nice and i definately blew up. Im addicted!
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Good review so far man. Better late than never..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Good review so far man. Better late than never..
    Fa' Sho bruh, always good to have you in the log! :bb3:
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 14 on DTH and Workout 9 on JP8

Worked chest tonight, it was a short workout but i definately killed it, gave my training partner 2 scoops JP8, he didnt comment on it so ill ask him what he thought. Motivation has been sky high so far even though fatloss has slowed a lot but thats ok, i knew it was gonna take a while. Strength is still up there even for being on a keto diet. Vascularity is up as well.

Tomorrow may just be a cardio day, im not sure yet, may do some arms.
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 15 and 16 DTH

Theres really nothing more going on, still aggressive assertive, pumps are great, some bacne but nothing crazy. Libido still good as ever.

So far the product delivers everything it says and then some, very pleased with the product and for natty its rediculous! Cant wait to try the new potent one once it comes out! :bb3:
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Glad to see 6 caps of DTH is doing it for you. And JP8 is just amazing. Hit us with some progress stats/pics sometime soon!
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Glad to see 6 caps of DTH is doing it for you. And JP8 is just amazing. Hit us with some progress stats/pics sometime soon!

Ill attempt to get pics up, just seems that the lighting everywhere sucks, washes out any type of cuts i may have and with me cutting is kind of a mood breaker. lol I will have my training partner take some.

States though when i started were 5'9" around 198-201 14-15% bf.

Right now im 188 11-12% bf give or take, going by my eye havnt been calipered yet, probly something i should get on!
  14. Are you Diesel?

Day 15 and 16 DTH

Theres really nothing more going on, still aggressive assertive, pumps are great, some bacne but nothing crazy. Libido still good as ever.

So far the product delivers everything it says and then some, very pleased with the product and for natty its rediculous! Cant wait to try the new potent one once it comes out! :bb3:
    Im sure u wont need over 4/day of the new DTH for the same results. We will see.
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Im sure u wont need over 4/day of the new DTH for the same results. We will see.
    I believe we will be holding the price steady for the new DTH, meaning the 120 ct. bottle will last longer, so more for your money!

Also with the weight loss, have you noticed any strength decreases? I take it you're trying to get back into the single digits. I was there for ages, but b/c of being sedentary after my surgery + a few cheesecakes lol, I am up to 11%. Doing some fasted cardio + cutting cals and should be <10% in a week or so. Upped the CLA, Sesamin and Green Tea which helps alot too.
  16. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I believe we will be holding the price steady for the new DTH, meaning the 120 ct. bottle will last longer, so more for your money!

Also with the weight loss, have you noticed any strength decreases? I take it you're trying to get back into the single digits. I was there for ages, but b/c of being sedentary after my surgery + a few cheesecakes lol, I am up to 11%. Doing some fasted cardio + cutting cals and should be <10% in a week or so. Upped the CLA, Sesamin and Green Tea which helps alot too.
    The price on the new DTH will be the same because Im not increasing the price to stores.

Who notice weight loss?
  17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    The price on the new DTH will be the same because Im not increasing the price to stores.

Who notice weight loss?
    I think he was asking me because i was using this as part of my cutting regimen and no actualy no strength loss outside of the norm from keto which for me really isnt much at all. Actualy feel strong on some things, better mind muscle connection etc.
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

The final review is up, its not long but it gets the point across!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GETTIN DIESEL BOYYYY (mdrol pplex bridge)
    By Xpballer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:51 PM
  2. Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:49 AM
  3. Gettin Extreeeeemee With The Double Or Nothing Stack +new Ether
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 09:21 PM