GreenSquat's; The MAGnitude of the WrAAth of a FLOODing FinisH

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys. You asked for it. This will be where I keep my log of Golden FinisH, Purple WrAAth, White Flood, and Green MAGnitude. Looking forward to a great experience, this is my first one, but I'll try to make that unapparent. :D

Golden FinisH:

The perfect FinisH to your intense workout, Golden FinisH has been formulated specifically for the serious athlete. Research and development indicates that this nutrient rich formula will aid recovery and help stabilize blood sugar levels to avoid the post-workout "crash". By shuttling nutrients, electrolytes, and amino acids into muscle cells we are able to stimulate muscle groups more often for optimal growth.

Golden Protein Complex:

With Hydrolyzed Whey and Whey Isolate providing immediate and sustained amino acid delivery, we enhanced this complex with additional Leucine (the anabolic trigger). With Dicalcium Phosphate from our GFH Complex, the result is a mild tasting, highly effective, optimal recovery product that is easy on the stomach, and doesn't break the bank.

Anabolic Enzyme System:

To take this recovery and growth formula to the next level, we included the clinically proven anabolic enzyme system Aminogen and Carbogen. The result is more efficient utilization of key nutrients during the key post-workout recovery window, helping to trigger anabolism legally and naturally.

CoriCARB and Inulin for Nutrient Shuttling and Enhanced Insulin Regulation:

Our unique and proprietary sugar-free blend of premium, nutrient rich carbohydrate sources enhanced with Inulin will help the serious athlete replenish muscle glycogen and help shuttle amino acids / nutrients into the muscles while blood flow is optimal without the post-workout "crash" associated with other products on the market.

GFH Complex:

For optimal post-workout cellular anabolism, look no further than our GFH Complex. We included crucial Electrolytes and Taurine to work in synergy, keeping your muscles in an anabolic state at the cellular level and for as long as possible. As a bonus, it appears that this complex may even help reduce muscle cramping and unnecessary soreness.

FinisH every workout with Golden FinisH.

Key Attributes:

* Nutrient Rich
* Rapid Absorption
* Precisely Flavored
* Clinically Proven Anabolic Enzyme System
* Sugar Free
* 14g BCAA / EAA Per Serving
* Aminogen and Carbogen
* Optimal Growth, Nutrient Timing, and Amino Acid Assimilation
* Enhanced Insulin Regulation
* Muscle Glycogen Replenishment

Purple WrAAth:

Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy.

Sound too good to be true? Keep reading...

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are looking for a supplement to enhance every part of your workout and take your gains to the next level... look no further than Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs.

PurplEAA Complex:

The Purple Wraath PurplEAA Complex is a very efficient formula based on the science of actual homo sapiens muscle protein and clinical studies on human amino acid assimilation. Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) are the "building blocks" of lean muscle mass, but the EAA's from whey protein can take hours to enter circulation. The solution is the Purple Wraath fast-acting, free-form PurplEAA Complex:

While essential amino acids function cohesively as a group to aid in your training, additionally they each produce a significant benefit when it comes training:

Leucine:
- Primary anabolic trigger
- Enhance recovery
- Optimize hormone levels

Valine:
- Energy
- Recovery
- Glucose production
- Nitrogen balance
- Anti-inflammatory
- Analgesic

Isoleucine:
- Energy
- Recovery
- Glucose production
- Hormones

Lysine:
- Beta-oxidation
- Nitrogen balance
- Calcium absorption
- Energy

Arginine:
- Vasodilator
- Nutrient delivery
- Anti-Catabolic

Histidine:
- Vasodilator
- Sexual function

Threonine:
- Nutrient uptake
- Immune system

Methionine:
- Enhance metabolism
- Energy
- Mood
- Antioxidant

Phenylalanine:
- Energy
- Hormones
- Mood

It's important to understand that our EAA Complex includes all of the BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) that you have used in the past, including a precise ratio of leucine. Research shows that blood levels of these KEY amino acids are directly related to muscle protein synthesis, so we formulated a comprehensive and efficient matrix to enhance lean mass directly and indirectly, and under various conditions. Now, that ratio is important, but there are some other very exciting points about this formula. Unlike some of the amino acid supplements on the market, you aren't paying for cheap "filler" ingredients such as dextrose or maltodextrin when you purchase Purple Wraath. Also, we chose not to include the amino acid glutamine since it is not an essential amino acid, and our bodies can synthesize it on its own in sufficient quantities. Because the studies that we based this formula off of do not use tryptophan and since it has the potential for "sedative" like side affects, we designed Purple Wraath to be completely tryptophan-free.

By combining intense exercise or weightlifting with the fast absorbing PurplEAA Complex you can rush nutrients into the active cells of your working muscles, creating an anabolic environment optimal for recovery and lean mass.

What would an EAA product be without some amazing support ingredients? Good, but not great. To make this formula great we added the PurplEndurance Complex.

PurplEndurance Complex:

You can't create an optimal anabolic environment without intensity so Controlled Labs decided to take things to the extreme with Purple Wraath by including the ultimate caffeine-free Ergogenic Complex:

So what does each of the ingredients in the PurplEndurance Complex do?

Beta-Alanine:
- Helps increase aerobic efficiency
- Helps enhance oxygen transport
- Helps to reduce lactic acid accumulation

Citrulline Malate:
- Reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia
- Boosts energy production
- Has an oxygen sparing effect
- Boosts mitochondrial function

Betaine Anhydrous:
- Is a key osmotic/cellular hydration ingredient
- Enhances muscle fullness
- Acts as an energy enzyme protector
- Induces the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
- Elevates glutathione levels
- Promotes liver health
- Helps you maintain intracellular electrolytes
- Enhances metabolism

Ginger:
- Aids in nutrient absorption
- Enhances digestion/stomach function
- Produces a nootropic effect

Norvaline:
- Helps elevate naturally occurring eNOS

As you can see, we have responded to customer demand and the result: Purple Wraath...the most advanced pre-workout product available!!

**Usage Tip: Mix Purple Wraath 30 minutes before you intend to take it and put it in the fridge, the taste will be better and it will dissolve more fully.**

Key Attributes:

* Fast absorption/fast acting
* EAA & BCAA
* Caffeine-free ergogenic formula
* Delicious tangy grape flavor
* Natural anabolic environment
* Increase athletic performance, endurance, focus, stamina, and muscle recovery
* Legal, safe, and effective for both men and women
* Stimulate metabolism to reduce body fat
* Explosive strength, power, and energy
* Increase or maintain muscle mass whether cutting or bulking
* Dextrose/maltodextrin free

White Flood:

From the makers of White BLOOD, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to AKG, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Key Attributes:

* Fast absorbing and fast acting
* Synergy, strength and stamina
* Endurance and extreme pumps
* Nutrient delivery and recovery
* Carb Free
* Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
* Stimulate neurons
* Enhanced creatine utilization

Green MAGnitude:

From the company that brought you Green Bulge capsules...

Green MAGnitude is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually FEEL working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

Key Attributes:

* Juicy Green Sour Apple OR Green Lemonade Flavors
* Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
* Instantly Dissolves
* Patented Form of Creatine
* Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
* Greater Protein Synthesis
* No Bitter CEE Taste
* Caffeine Free

Just for the record, the flavors of them are as follows:

Golden FinisH: Tropical Island Smoothie
Purple WrAAth: Lemonade
White Flood: Electric Lemonade
Green MAGnitude: Lemonade

Other Supplements:

CytoSport's CytoGainer
Animal/Universal Nutrition's Animal Pak
Animal/Universal Nutrition's Animal Omega

Beginning Quote of the Day:

From Job, Chapter 32 Verse 10:

Therefore I say: Listen to me; I too will tell you what I know.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!! Looking forward to this!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 1

Pair 1
Squats - 15 reps, 15 reps, To Failure
Military Press - 15 reps, 15 reps, To Failure

Pair 2
Deadlift - 15 reps, 7 reps, To Failure
Shoulder Shrugs - 15 reps, 15 reps, To Failure

Pair 3
Leg Press - 15 reps, 15 reps, To Failure
Leg Extension - 15 reps, 15 reps, To Failure

Explanation Behind My Workout Style:

You may have noticed that I workout in supersets. As soon as I get done with one set of a specific exercise, i.e. Leg Press, I go straight into a set of Leg Extensions, with no breaks. There is a reason for this. It's so that I can get out of the gym faster. Also, I try to go 15 reps for 2 sets on each exercise, though as you can see I failed to do that with the deadlift. Then on the third set, I like to do as many as possible, which usually isn't even 15, though I strive to do more. You may be wondering, since my workouts are designed to be short and intense, where I stop to drink up my Purple WrAAth. Well, after each pair I do implement some rest, giving me an oppurtunity to relish my Purple WrAAth.

Workout Notes
In all honesty, I threw-up a little bit in the toilet after this workout. I had to lie down a bit before I was ready to even walk up the stairs. What does this mean to me? Awesome workout!! I felt a tad stonger, but that wasn't the biggest difference. It was the intensity level I was able to bring to the table. Now was that from the supplements already? Probably not. Just lot's of hard work. We'll see how the supplements help in the long run though.

Supplement Notes
As of now, I can see the most results out of White Flood. Pretty much, that stuff works instantly. I assume Green MAGnitude is going to take the longest to see any benefits. Purple WrAAth hasn't given me any extreme results yet... I expect that to take a week or two before I really notice anything. Granted, when I had samples of all three a while back and mixed them together, the solution seemed to be stronger than each one individually... so I may try that later. As for the Golden FinisH... well there's no way for me to tell on that yet... guess we'll have to wait and see how I feel tomorrow and in the upcoming days.

Green MAGnitude is taken 1 hour before workouts.
White Flood is taken 30 minutes before workouts.
Purple WrAAth is taken right before, during, and after.
Golden FinisH is taken as soon as I recover enough energy to mix it and chug it. ;)

By the way, I took my White Flood in Jello form today, and all I can say is... delicious. Just mix it with lime flavored Jello, and you have yourself lemon-lime. It works well too.

Animal Omega and Pak are taken as nutritional insurances, 1 pak a day with meals, and CytoGainer is taken throughout the day when I feel the need.

Taste Notes

Green MAGnitude = 50/10...
Seriously, it tastes just like a jolly rancher.
Purple WrAAth = 40/10... Seriously, it tastes just like Lemon Gatorade
White Flood = 6/10... in it's liquid form, in Jello form it's a 9/10.
Golden FinisH = 8/10... just don't mix it in a blender!!!!

Quote of the Day:

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours...If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them." -- Henry David Thoreau

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
The In-Between Show!!!

This Episode Starring: Stupid "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" Contestants

[youtube]puxjydfIkAM[/youtube]

[youtube]6PW8VaBeqCQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]dJwlau-xXow&NR=1[/youtube]

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LOL love the workout so far. Supersets are definitely intense, especially when you pair up big exercises like squats. Interesting way of working out bro!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 2

Pair 1
Bench Press - 15, 15, Failure
Lat Pulls - 15, 15, Failure

Pair 2
Bent Over Rows - 15, 15, Failure
Incline Bench - 15, 15, Failure

Pair 3

Flies - 15, 15, Failure
Reverse Flies - 15, 15, Failure

Workout Notes

Sadly, no puke today... :sad:. Oh well, I only get that on leg days anyway. The good new is my strength is steadily going up. Also, I got all my reps in today. The pump afterwards today was also sick. My skin was so tight on my muscles it was unreal. Overall today was a pretty great session. My skin on the outside of my muscles was blotchy and red afterwards, so that must mean something. :D

Supplement Notes

One word. Awesome. The White Flood is unbelievable. Of course I forgot to mention I've been on it a bit before I started this log, but never-the-less, today it kicked my drowsy arse into gear. Green MAGnitude was delicious 1 hour before my workout, still no amazing gains from it, but hey, I've only been on it 3 days. It's not Anadrol ya' know. LOL. As for Purple WrAAth, that stuff is starting to take hold, not quite there yet, but I know it's full potential will soon be released... it's only a matter of time. I know this because when I drink it and some of it gets on my lips, they start tingling like crazy. Just think what it'll do inside my body! I can't wait. Now finally for Golden FinisH. Yum. I've been playing around with the water level, and if you get it just right it tastes like paradise. Dare I say it even competes with GM? Of course, they're like apples and oranges, but still. Great job Controlled Labs. Oh yeah, and as for the effects of it, there was a little bit of DOMS today, but only for a few minutes during the afternoon. Not extreme like you'd expect from an intense leg workout. I'd say it's doing it's job, and I can't wait to see how the effects of all of these supplements compound over time. It's going to be amazing!

And now we end this log entry with the

Quote of the Day:

100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.

-Wayne Gretzky

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 2

Pair 1
Bench Press - 15, 15, Failure
Lat Pulls - 15, 15, Failure

Pair 2
Bent Over Rows - 15, 15, Failure
Incline Bench - 15, 15, Failure

Pair 3

Flies - 15, 15, Failure
Reverse Flies - 15, 15, Failure

Workout Notes

Sadly, no puke today... :sad:. Oh well, I only get that on leg days anyway. The good new is my strength is steadily going up. Also, I got all my reps in today. The pump afterwards today was also sick. My skin was so tight on my muscles it was unreal. Overall today was a pretty great session. My skin on the outside of my muscles was blotchy and red afterwards, so that must mean something. :D

Supplement Notes

One word. Awesome. The White Flood is unbelievable. Of course I forgot to mention I've been on it a bit before I started this log, but never-the-less, today it kicked my drowsy arse into gear. Green MAGnitude was delicious 1 hour before my workout, still no amazing gains from it, but hey, I've only been on it 3 days. It's not Anadrol ya' know. LOL. As for Purple WrAAth, that stuff is starting to take hold, not quite there yet, but I know it's full potential will soon be released... it's only a matter of time. I know this because when I drink it and some of it gets on my lips, they start tingling like crazy. Just think what it'll do inside my body! I can't wait. Now finally for Golden FinisH. Yum. I've been playing around with the water level, and if you get it just right it tastes like paradise. Dare I say it even competes with GM? Of course, they're like apples and oranges, but still. Great job Controlled Labs. Oh yeah, and as for the effects of it, there was a little bit of DOMS today, but only for a few minutes during the afternoon. Not extreme like you'd expect from an intense leg workout. I'd say it's doing it's job, and I can't wait to see how the effects of all of these supplements compound over time. It's going to be amazing!

And now we end this log entry with the

Quote of the Day:

100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.

-Wayne Gretzky
Great updates!!!!! Very colorful and detailed :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alright greenie, here's something you might think about trying. 1 hour pre take 1 scoop each of pw/wf/gm and chug. 1/2 hour pre mix 1 or 2 scoops each of pw/wf and start sipping, continue to sip thoughout workout. try this at least once, i love it.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
alright greenie, here's something you might think about trying. 1 hour pre take 1 scoop each of pw/wf/gm and chug. 1/2 hour pre mix 1 or 2 scoops each of pw/wf and start sipping, continue to sip thoughout workout. try this at least once, i love it.:thumbsup:
Not a bad idea!!!! :thumbsup:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established

Alright, I'll try that. Good thing I have lemonade of them all. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I'll try that. Good thing I have lemonade of them all. :D
lucky for you, i have grape, lemon, and green apple. but seriously, i walk [well kinda limp] into the gym ready to bust it up, and the intensity lasts the whole workout. still only about 85% so have to really put the brakes on to keep from overdoing it.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Dang, that is pretty intense. I've been trying that and the effects are undeniable. Definitely works. By the way, I haven't been updating because I've been searching for a new workout routine...one that's been proven time and time again. I thought that when I found one I'd update you guys on how it's been going so far. The answer: unbelievable. GFH rocks my world. every time it's leg day and I'm about to pass out, the taste is pretty much what carries me to mix it... that and the effects it has to offer. I'm telling you delicious and effective... what more could you want? And of course by followin thebigt's way of doing things I feel like a raging volcano. I am still on the Pak and the Omega... but as soon as I'm finished with my cytogainer... I'm finished. That is to say, it's just too much. I'll either be picking up musclemilk or syntha-6 in it's place. Oh yeah folks, and as for my new workout routine, I've settled on a quality lookin' HST I found over at bb.com. I will be implementing this tonight, so be on the lookout for an update either tonight or tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
intense is the name of the game, why do you think i invested so heavily in cl products. within a week to 10 days you should be able to SEE results on this stack, bonus is you get to feel good while getting results.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
intense is the name of the game, why do you think i invested so heavily in cl products. within a week to 10 days you should be able to SEE results on this stack, bonus is you get to feel good while getting results.:thumbsup:
Yup! CL products = enable you to train harder and longer without the sides of training hard that you normally get (ie tired, doms, etc)

:clean:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
HST WORKOUT 1

Keyword: Psyched

# Full Squats - 1-2 Warm-Up Sets + 1 Set x 15 Reps
# Snatch-Grip Deadlifts - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Incline Bench Press - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Dips - 1 Set x 15 Reps
# Medium Grip Chin-Ups - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Pendlay Rows - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Military Press - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Bent-Over Rear Lateral Raises - 1 Set x 15 Reps
# Dumbbell Curls - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Triceps Extensions - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Calf Raises - 2 Sets x 15 Reps
# Weighted Crunches - 2 Sets x 15 Reps

Workout Notes:

Felt good during the workout. I think this is a good match for me. Curious to see how it pans out in the long run when combined with these premier CL products. :D

Supplement Notes:
How amazing is Golden FinisH you ask? Honestly, supercalifragulisticexpealadociously good. In all major forms: taste, effectiveness, and taste. Oh wait, did I say taste twice? It is really scrumptious... yes!!!!! Scrumptious!!! That's the perfect word to describe it.... At first it wasn't all that impressive... but it really grows on you. As for the Purple WrAAth, Green MAGnitude, and White Flood combination... let's just say:

KABOOM!!!!

At least these past couple days... fast start with the N.O., but the creatine and eaa's shortly followed. I have no doubt the future can continue with this amount of success... but we shall see... for these past couple days really have been amazing.

Quote of the Day-
Why not? -unknown

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i just realized you changed your screen name...why ya do that?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great update! HST is a great program. You'll be successful with it !