Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions Stack
As Told By: Pmiller383
Featuring:
Creatine E2 (501 Capsules)--------------Inhibit-E (ATD) (75 caps)-----------------------TTA-500

Goals
To get as strong as possible while staying in a 220 weight class for powerlifting.
Dietary Approach
40/30/30 Split of Protein / Carbs / Fat
Training Style
Westside Barbell
Current Stats
Weight = 221
Bench Press = 405 Raw
Dead Lift = 515
Squat = 375
Supplement Plans
Creatine E2 = 2 servings per day, 1 before working out 1 after
TTA-500 = Starting at two caps and working up to 4.
Inhibit-E = 25mg everyday before bed with an extra 25mg before lifting
Fish oils = 5-10g's everyday
Assorted Stimulants = May be used before a workout if needed.
Food = A lot of it.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
SNS TTA: PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

* TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
* TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
* TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.

A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:

TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit- E Simple, Effective, and Cost Effective

Inhibit-E™ is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen that also has the unique ability to naturally raise testosterone levels.
Inhibit E™ can be used:

* On cycle*
* During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
* As Part of a Natural Prohormone Free Testosterone Boosting Regimen*
* As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle*

Inhibit E™ is commonly used for:

* Reducing Estrogen Levels*
* Optimizing Testosterone Production*

How does it work?

In layman’s terms, the active ingredient in Inhibit-E™ binds to the site of the aromatase enzyme rendering it inactive, which in turn reduces the body’s ability to produce estrogen. This reduction in estrogen production leads to reduced amounts of circulating estrogen which leads to an indirect increase in testosterone levels. Let’s Examine the...
Potential Uses:

On Cycle – Inhibit-E™ can be used for its anti-estrogen properties to help prevent estrogen related side effects such as water retention, gyno, and more.

During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) – Inhibit-E™ can be used for its anti-estrogen properties to help prevent estrogen related side effects such as water retention, gyno, and more. Another important role that Inhibit-E™ plays in PCT is optimizing testosterone production, which is critical in the PCT phase to help not only keep gains made while on cycle, but in order to ensure continued progress.

As Part of a Natural (Prohormone Free) Testosterone Boosting Regimen - Inhibit-E™ is useful as part of this type of supplement regimen to bodybuilders as well as other individuals that suffer from decreased levels of testosterone due to age and other variables. In terms of bodybuilding purposes, increased levels of testosterone contribute to increased lean muscle, increased strength, and more.

As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle - Inhibit-E™ can also be useful in a male’s fat loss cycle. Increased levels of estrogen can contribute to fat storage, especially in problematic areas. Now, keep in mind that is not to say that it will help every individual that takes it in terms of fat loss, but in those that it does, they may deem this a nice extra benefit.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced Creatine Absorption for Improved Results!501 Capsule * 167 Servings!!!!

Creatine E2 contains 2.25 grams (2250 mg) of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI per serving. It can be cost effectively used to help gain lean muscle, strength, endurance, and to improve recovery.

Creatine E2 is versatile and can be used whether you are trying to build muscle & lose fat, improve athletic performance, or build the most strength and muscle possible.

Typical Results:

- Increased Lean Muscle & Strength Gains

- Improved Endurance

- Enhanced Recovery

- No Fat Storage or Bloating

Why Creatine Ethyl Ester:

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI offers a variety of benefits over many conventional creatine products.

Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most tried and true supplements that has been used as a staple supplement by athletes and bodybuilders for years. However, just like many good things, it still has its flaws. Due to he limited absorption of Creatine Monohydrate, many users have to do a loading phase to experience results. Another common method is to use products that have creatine transport systems in them. The transport systems commonly contain dextrose, which even though it can help the body assimilate creatine better, it is still a sugar and can lead to fat storage. Also, Creatine Monohydrate can lead to water retention, bloating, cramping, and dehydration.

Creatine E2 utilizes ethyl ester technology to help overcome the downfalls of regular creatine monohydrate. Due to its improved absorption and bioavailability, no loading phase or transport system is required. Creatine Ethyl Ester also does not contribute to the water retention, bloating, cramping, and dehydration commonly associated with many creatine products.

Summary of Advantages of using Creatine E2:

- Superior Absorption & Improved Bioavailability

- No Bloating or Fluid Retention

- No Loading Phase

- No need for dextrose intake associated with many other creatine products on the market. (Dextrose, while useful for some, is still a sugar, and can lead to increased fat storage).

Why Creatine E2:

Creatine E2 capsules are a cost effective way to incorporate Creatine Ethyl Ester into your training regimen while avoiding the bitter, acidic taste of Creatine Ethyl Ester powder. Most users report less bloating and better results as compared to many other forms of creatine, with Creatine E2 even working well in many Creatine ‘non-responders’.

Creatine E2 can be stacked with VasoForce XT, Beta Alanine caps, Focus XT, or other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 21, 2008​
TTA-500
I dosed two caps yesterday and I am about to do my first dose for today. About 20 minutes after dosing I started to feel some positive effects from the TTA including increased body temperature and even a little bit of extra energy after the first dose.​
Creatine E2
Took one dose after my workout yesterday to make sure I was going to handle it OK with out any stomach issues. All seemed well so I will go to my normal twice daily dosing starting today. I plan on using one dose before my workout with the TTA and some amino's ; my second dose will be about 20 minutes before my post workout shake which is dextrose and hydro protein currently.​
Inhibit-E
I am going to start with 1 cap tonight because I figured instead of starting everything at once I would spread it out over a couple days so if something went bad I could pinpoint it. I am probably going to take the Inhibit-E along side my fishoil and maybe some casein before bed.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 22, 2008
TTA-500
Bumped up to three caps yesterday with no problems, I am going to keep it the same today and then go to four caps tomorrow. I definitely seem to get a little energy kick after dosing the TTA and also a little rise in body heat.​
Creatine-E2
No Problems with both doses so thats a plus. I must admit I like taking creatine pills better than throwing a scoop of it in water. With the pills I can time them out a little better so that I take them about 20-30 minutes before my carbs/protein, but when I mix a drink I usually sip on it just because slamming it during my workout can mess me up sometimes.​
Inhibit-E
I took one cap last night and I can already tell I love this stuff! All night I had some great dreams that were extremely vivid and when I woke up this morning the first thought in my mind was along the lines of,
" I am going to grind on every piece of P***** that walks through the door tonight." lol. I can't wait for the compounding effects of the ATD to kick in.​

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bumped up to three caps yesterday with no problems, I am going to keep it the same today and then go to four caps tomorrow.
How are you dosing these?

Inhibit-E.. took one cap last night and I can already tell I love this stuff! All night I had some great dreams that were extremely vivid..
Wow, that was quick!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing these?

Wow, that was quick!
I dose the TTA 1 cap 30 minutes before a meal, yesterday I took one of the doses 45 minutes before my workout along with my creatine and then had some amino's and a little dextrose 15 minutes before my workout to kick the creatine in to gear.

I have tried ATD before from a bulk powder and olive oil homebrew and I responded pretty well to it, so when I got the vivid dreams last night and woke up saluting the flag pole I knew it had started kicking in again lol. When I dosed the ATD I took it with a meal that consisted of three whole eggs and 5 grams of fish oil, so the fats alone usually give me a little libido kick anyways.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Nice start...this will be a good log, I can tell :head:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subcribing to follow along. Best of luck.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following along paul. Good luck buddy! :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it necessary to take TTA on an empty stomach?

Do you think it would keep you up at night if you took it close to when you go to bed?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Do you think it would keep you up at night if you took it close to when you go to bed?
TTA is not a stimulant, it's a form of fatty acid (think along the lines of CLA here for analogy, only not trans-fat).

I would think it works best on empty stomach.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It wont keep you up at night because it isnt a stim; I actually am going to be adding in a 4th capsule to my own stack pre bedtime.

I think it would work best on an empty stomach, but I wouldnt miss a dose rather than take it with food though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say without a doubt 30-40 minutes before a meal for best effects.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 23, 2008
TTA-500
I have three doses in so far today, and I plan on taking my last dose before bed on an empty stomach. I definitely am starting to hold a little bit of water which is a common side of TTA.​
Inhibit-E
Libido is absolutely through the roof right now, it honestly has been the only thing on my mind the last two days.​
Creatine-e2
Nothing new to report today​
Other
I just wanted to say that I had an amazing workout yesterday, I found that when I box squat I have a hard time staying tight on the box and that was killing my numbers. I tried squatting with a piece of foam on the box yesterday and I was able to get 455 up, thats a 75 pound jump on my previous max!​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 25, 2008
TTA-500
Well I am up to 4 caps with no sides other that a little bit of water retention. I plan on checking my weight tomorrow to see make sure I am still in my desired weight class. I do have a question though if some one wants to chime in, if I take my TTA 30 minutes before a high fiber meal will I be ok or should I take it a little longer before the meal?​
Creatine-E2
I can say that I have noticed absolutely no fatigue throughout my last few workouts. I am able to complete all my planned exercises full force.​
Inhibit-E
My libido finally started to chill down a bit yesterday, but is still slightly elevated. I have been getting great sleep at night and also I have been in a better mood throughout the day. I am going to up my EFA's a bit though because my knee started to feel a little sore towards the end of my dynamic leg workout today. I was also speed squatting with Blue bands for the first time though so that could have been the culprit as well.​

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think fibrous intake should alter dosage timing any, my opine.

Hear ya on the water retention issue, having that same thing as well. Just have to keep in mind it dissipates after ending usage, take the long view.

Great feedback so far.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 26,2008
TTA-500
Just about a week in and still no sides other than water retention. I ate a pretty salty meal the other day so I am bloated up pretty good today, but my pants aren't any tighter so that's a good sign lol. I checked weight today and I am exactly where I was a week ago, despite a higher intake of overall calories.​
Creatine-E2
I think the Creatine is doing a good job of pulling a little bit of the excess water into my muscles. I have been getting really full and good pumps the last few days towards the end of my sessions.​
Inhibit-E
Everything has been good with the ATD, no undesirable sides to speak off. My knee feels fine today and so do my other joints so I am going to write yesterday off until it happens again. I definitely have noticed some very vivid dreaming since starting the Inhibit-E, which I enjoy​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 28, 2008
TTA-500
So just for the sake of science I decided to take two caps of TTA before my workout today ( actually I woke up late and ran to class with a really quick breakfast so I could not get my morning dose in so this was my way of compensating. ) I was at least expecting some cramping so I had a powerade zero ready along with some extra taurine, but much to my surprise no cramping or other sides. Water weight must have let up a little bit last night as well because when I woke up today I honestly took a whiz for a solid minute and a half. Thanks to the Inhibit-E though I had to do the old lean directly over the toilet bowl....​
Inhibit-E
As indirectly stated above, everything seems to be working perfectly with the ATD. I am noticing muscle density and also the mind of a teenager. One odd thing that I have noticed from ATD in the past as well as now is that I get a slight body temperature increase a little while after dosing. I am not sure if there are any mechanisms that could be triggering this or if I am just a little to hot and bothered but it is definitely prominent every time I run ATD​
Creatine-E2
Tomorrow will be a test to see how my strength is going because it is my max effort squat day. Last week was a deload so I am curious to see how I will hold up tomorrow. I do want to note that I absolutely kicked @ss on my dynamic pressing day yesterday and thought I had an amazing workout endurance wise.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Dude this cracked me up - coming from a 21 yr. old! :lol:

That's supposed to be my line! :D
LOL I am mature for my age....... I should rephrase it to, I felt like a freshman in high school.

edit: Im more than 21 and 3/4 for the record :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 29, 2008​
TTA-500
I am loving the TTA so far, mainly because I feel a little bloated and having been eating above maintenance ; yet my work pants are fitting better everytime I wear them. I will definitely be looking to stack the TTA with CLA and Green Tea in the future to lean up more.​
Inhibit-E
Hard to say if my strength was up today. It was my max effort lower body day, but I was lifting out of a monolift for the first time so I wasn't really feeling set while squatting. On the other hand I did some elevated pulls and they felt pretty good so I guess you can take that as increasing strength. I will be putting a bench shirt on for the first time this Sunday so it's probably going to be hard to give feedback that day as well, sorry.​
Creatine-e2
I am going to switch up my dosing and take one dose with my TTA before breakfast or other large carb meal and take the other towards the end of my workouts so it is digested by the time I drink my post workout shake.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
August 31, 2008​
TTA-500
I am really starting to lean out in my lower body, but I am still undecided on how my upper body is going. Still no sides and still dosing at 4 caps a day. I have definitely affirmed that the TTA rises my body heat after dosing and to a pretty noticeable extent.​
Inhibit-E
I have been super lethargic the last two days, I honestly think I was awake yesterday for about 5 hours. I don't know if its related to the ATD or not so I will make sure to keep track of it over the next to days.​
Other
I benched in a two ply poly shirt for the first time today and I feel like I got hit by a train, I couldn't be happier! I am going to switch to a single ply in the next couple weeks and hopefully learn the groove well. I just figured I would throw this in if anyone was interested.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sept 2, 2008
TTA-500
I checked my weight today at the gym and I am a little higher than I would like, 226lbs to be exact. I am going to go out and buy a good scale sometime this week so that I can do a first thing in the morning weight in to get a more accurate number. My waist line is getting a little smaller and my clothes seem to be fitting better. My diet has been good, I got a great deal on steak last week so I have been getting my calories in pretty easily and enjoyably. I am convinced cow is the best anabolic on the market.​
Creatine-e2
I have responded well to this creatine, but I have been on a creatine cycle for a long time now. I am going to cycle off in mid September and wait until mid October to get back on it. This way I will be peaking right around my competition time. I don't know if creatine will make a huge difference in my max lifts , it never really has, but it will help my endurance to make it through the whole competition.​
Inhibit-E
My libido is back to baseline, but I do notice that days I do 50mg's (two pills) I get a little kick in libido. My strength has been consistent and I am hoping to add some extra weight in tomorrow's dynamic bench session. Also I shaved today for the first time in about a week and my face had some fresh pimples on it. I am sure its not just the Inhibit, but also a mix of beard, sweat, and tears ( ok no tears but beard and sweat).​

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I checked my weight today at the gym and I am a little higher than I would like, 226lbs to be exact. I am going to go out and buy a good scale sometime this week so that I can do a first thing in the morning weight in to get a more accurate number. My waist line is getting a little smaller and my clothes seem to be fitting better. My diet has been good, I got a great deal on steak last week so I have been getting my calories in pretty easily and enjoyably. I am convinced cow is the best anabolic on the market
Red meat rules, brother! :thumbsup:

I'm seeing the same thing with my weight, as well as the tighter feel & look at the same time. It's weird.. but I'll take it! I know it's different for you since you're trying to make a weight class tho..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far my friend...

Are you going to be posting a current training layout? You obviously have some tricks up your sleeve!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far my friend...

Are you going to be posting a current training layout? You obviously have some tricks up your sleeve!
My current mini cycle is working up to triples for my max efforts, here is the basic lay out

Upper Max - Shoulders - Triceps - Back - extra accessory
Lower Dynamic (both a squat and dead ) - KB swings - Band leg curls - GHR abs.
Upper Dynamic - Tricep death - DB rows - cant remember will edit later
Lower Max - RDL or Squat variation - Back Raises

I have been adding a some pullups on off days to balance out my pressing and a lot of foam rolling ofcourse. Honestly the biggest thing I got going for me right now is that I have people to train with that are of a like mind.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My current mini cycle is working up to triples for my max efforts, here is the basic lay out

Upper Max - Shoulders - Triceps - Back - extra accessory
Lower Dynamic (both a squat and dead ) - KB swings - Band leg curls - GHR abs.
Upper Dynamic - Tricep death - DB rows - cant remember will edit later
Lower Max - RDL or Squat variation - Back Raises

I have been adding a some pullups on off days to balance out my pressing and a lot of foam rolling ofcourse. Honestly the biggest thing I got going for me right now is that I have people to train with that are of a like mind.
Thanks buddy... I was just laying in bed last night thinking how great it would be to train at a private gym with like minded individuals... maybe someday..

Good luck with the SNS products, ill be watching...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Casey there is a meet in Bradford PA in November, I believe it is the 8th. You should go up there and just try to find guys from your area. Or put a Q&A up on elite asking for people in your area.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sept 3, 2008
TTA-500
I can honestly say I have never sweated for an upper body workout as much as I did today. I don't know if it was because I was getting rid of some extra water or if it was the fact that it was in the mid 80's, humid, and it was a dynamic day but something absolutely drained me. My boxers actually felt about 1 size bigger after my workout lol. I also want to note that my appetite has been really stable and consistent since starting the TTA. Usually when I get on a supplement it will either jack my appetite up at first and then down the next day or vice versa but with the SNS stack I am running I have not had that happen.​
Inhibit-e
My overall recovery seems to be better than average, I feel like I am fully recovered within 72 hours of training a movement which is just about ideal for my workout scheme. The biggest thing I have noticed though is that I am not getting any negging soreness from training, for example when I go really hard on my squat/dead lift days I will be really tight and sore in my hamstrings for 4-5 days but lately that has been cutting down to under three days.​
Creatine-E2
Well I squeezed out a couple extra sets of my accessory movements today that I never thought I would have been able too. For the price of SNS's Creatine if all I get is one extra set each workout I would be happy but to get 3-4 good sets on my later movements is outstanding in my opinion.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sept 4, 2008
TTA-500
My meals come from mostly liquid calories today because I am feeling like a turd sandwich thanks to allergies. The TTA seemed to help keep my energy levels alright even though my meals and total calories were not idea for today.​
Inhibit-E
Instead of dosing my extra 25mg's before my max effort squat day tomorrow I am going to take it with my dose tonight and see how that works out. Since ATD has a decent half life and I lift in the morning I should be able to get some good results from this dosing. My hope is that I will wake up more energized and aggressive so I wont have to dog my first few sets trying to wake up and find my groove.​

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in...very nice. :thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sept 5, 2008
Inhibit-E
I think I am going to stick with double dosing the night before a workout rather than splitting two doses the day off. I felt absolutely great when I woke up today and had a pretty good workout following. I honestly could have pushed the weight a lighter higher but I was loosing my balance so I didn't want to injure myself trying to get 20lbs more on my first lifts.​
Creatine-E2
I just want to note that I was able to pull some reps out of nowhere today on some of my lifts, for example I was doing back raises while holding a kettlebell and after burning myself out I took a few seconds and pulled out an additional 5 reps took another big breath and managed three more. I also really like the fact that I can take the creatine a little while before my carbs during my workout. I just seems to make more sense to have the creatine in your blood stream when you ingest the simple carbs to have the ensuing insulin spike carry the creatine into your muscle cells.​
Today's Workout
Figured I would post just so you guys can get an idea of a what a max effort lower body day will look like for me.
Strict Arched Back Good Mornings
135x5
225x3
275x3
315x3
365x3
405x3
425x3
Front Squats to Hassock (way to low for a powerlifter lol)
135x5
185x5
185x5 <-- my heal kept coming up at the bottom of the lift so I did some body weight squats to the hassock for a burnout set.
Banded Good Morning/RDL
3 sets of 15
Back Raise with Kettle Bell
16kilo bell x 20 x 18 x 18 x 23
Spread Eagle Sit Ups
Until I got sick of them and went home.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sept 7, 2008
TTA-500
I have found that since starting the combination of the TTA and the ATD my meals seem much more satisfying. My appetite has not been suppressed but it just seems more manageable.​
Inhibit-E and Creatine E2
I have been noticing a lot of improvement in my lifts lately. Not only am I going up in weight each week but I am also handling the weight easier. Each week it seems like I can get tighter during my lifts and bring in my support muscles more.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sept 8, 2008
Workout
Don't want to attribute this to one particular product in the stack but rather the stack as a whole. I was very very pleased with my dynamic lower body day today so I figured I would throw it up.
Speed Squats onto foam w/ Blue Band
6x2@205
1@225
Speed Pulls
6x1@315
Kettle Bell Swings
5x15-20 with 36kilo's
Green Band Leg Curls
4x15
GHR Abs
Until I was sick of them​

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice work P! Looks pretty dynamic..

How's the bw situation evolving?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice work P! Looks pretty dynamic..

How's the bw situation evolving?
At my last check I was sitting at 224, which is right where I want to be right now. I figure I can really slowly drop a couple pounds in the next two months and the drop some water before the meet to ensure I make weight. Also it will be interesting to see how my weight fluctuates once I get off of the TTA and Creatine because I am expecting to lose a little bit of water from that. As it is going now I am considering using TTA right up until about 10 days before my meet so I can ensure that I keep adipose gain non-existent while keeping strength up. Finally I have been eating like a monster lately because my training has some decent volume compared to the next couple months. I am in my last week of working up to triples and then I deload next week and start working to doubles and then another deload and finally singles leading up to the meet. As funny as it may sound to some people out there that do not follow a powerlifting routine, triples on your max effort work wear you out a hell of a lot more than doubles and singles (at least in my opinion)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice. I must've missed it, didn't know you were that far out from comp. You'll be just fine, plan sounds great.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I must've missed it, didn't know you were that far out from comp. You'll be just fine, plan sounds great.
Yeah, there are two meets in November that I may participate in. I am definitely competing in one, but I may just have to go and handle for the other because I am the new guy in the group.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As funny as it may sound to some people out there that do not follow a powerlifting routine, triples on your max effort work wear you out a hell of a lot more than doubles and singles (at least in my opinion)
I completely agree. I was just explaining it to my buddys... 3x90% vs 1x100%

ewwwwwwww :dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey paul just checkin in...im gonna have to catch up on your thoughts of the inhibit-e. is the TTa causing water hold at all?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
hey paul just checkin in...im gonna have to catch up on your thoughts of the inhibit-e. is the TTa causing water hold at all?
The TTA is holding a little bit of water, but nothing crazy and personally I love ATD so the Inhibit-E is really impressive to me.