SokViChet's - Supplement/Training Log

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've been saying for a while now that I'd start my own log, and quit hijacking yours. It's time, so let's get started.

Expectations:
It would do you best to have none. I still consider myself a new lifter, even though I have experienced much success so far. Until now, I've spent the majority of my time on AM researching supplementation, nutrition, and training as well as sharing my experiences in other's logs and reviews. Format will be fairly open. Posting training, supplementation as well as product reviews, and pleas for help/input on occaision.

You can find my best write-up on how I got to where I am now, right here in the epic USPLabs AP 365 contest thread.

Supplementation:
My supplementation philosophy is problem-oriented. I identify a challenge or problem, then supplement my diet in an attempt to overcome that specific problem. I am as often a non-responder to supplementation as I am a responder. I have never used prohormones or steroids, and never will.

History - currently using or have used (just a dump, timing and dosing will be listed as I log):
Controlled Labs: Purple Wraath, REDuction (next week!!), Blue Gene (soon!!)
USPLabs: Recreate (finishing up 3rd bottle, and cycling off for a bit), Anabolic Pump, PowerFull
Core: Zap (just started last week)
Nimbus Nutrition: Poseidon, Blast (occaisionally)
Primordial Performance: EndoAmp (temp)
Universal: Animal Pak vitamins
Avant Research: Napalm
Palo Alto Labs: Reset-AD (temporary, fixed my adrenals!!!!)
Bulk: Beta-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, ALCAR, GABA, 5HTP, Choline, Piracetam, Sesamin, Fish Oil, Huperzine-A, Rhodiola Rosea
* there are some I've missed, but you get the idea...

Measurements:
[will post when I take them at home. if i can find them, i have comparison measurements from 4-5 months ago!!!]

Current Picture (taken last week):

** awww, screwed up the title. too bad you cant edit it.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
My workouts are not as structured or premeditated as many of the more experienced guys here are. I follow a sort of intuitive feel-it-out style I made up during my first real bulk in college. I have always had a hard time following a written workout plan, but that is not to say I wouldn't benefit from one...

8/19/2008
Arms / Shoulders
I've added in reverse curl and hammer curl movements lately to stimulate the Brachialis and Brachioradialis, and because my forearms haven't been keeping up with arm growth. The huge volume listed below is something that I would never have imagined before I started supplementing. Endurance was my first real challenge that was solved by a large portion of my current supplementation. I might go ahead and throw an arm workout at the the end of my Chest/Back day, as they haven't been keeping up with those larger groups and because I'm recovering extremely quickly nowadays.

Please do provide any input you may have! I am basically just stumbling along on a combination of what worked for me, and what I've read. I have no notion that my way is the best way, and in fact the purpose of this log is to figure out what I could be doing better! Thanks in advance.

The order executed was not as listed below. I move back and forth between my target muscle groups to compress my workout into a shorter time frame while allowing enough rest to that muscle group. My split is set up to focus on antagonistic pairings so I may do this.
* Shoulders/Arms
* Chest/Back
* Legs
* Calves/Abs (sometimes do these on leg day depending on schedule)

Warmup:
5-min elliptical machine warmup.

Shoulders:
(kept it low volume today, still a bit wary of an old injury i believe I've overcome)
Hammer Strength Iso-lateral shoulder press (weights listed as total): - 90x12, 110x10, 110x10
Dumbell lateral raises - 22.5x15, 20x5, 17.5x5, 15x5, 12.5x5, 10x4, 7x5 *full dropset, no pause

Biceps:
Standing easycurl bar - 60x12, 70x12, 75x10
Reverse barbell curls - 30x15, 40x12, 45x10, 20x20
Focus dumbbell curls - 25x10, 25x10
Machine Prone curls - 80x15, 90x12

Triceps:
Bodyweight dips - 20, 15, 10 *superset with close-grip bench
Close grip bench - 90x12, 100x10, 100x8
Rope cable pressdowns - 80x15, 90x12, 100x10 *superset with tricep pushups
Tricep pushups - til failure 12, 8, 5

Traps:
Plate Shrugs - 45x12, 45x10, 50x8

Cooldown / Cardio:
No cooldown or cardio, as I had a meeting to make it to and ran out of time.

Two weeks ago I pushed my Beta-Alanine intake over 8g per day throughout the day. Today was a huge push in total volume, and I feel this was directly related to that BA increase.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
My supplementation has slowly grown quite complex over the past 5-6 months, and I have several items that are a temporary run to solve a specific problem (ex. Reset-AD and EndoAmp).

Today was a barely prepared day, in terms of food. Ended up slamming a protein bar and eating a Kashi frozen dinner, both of which I keep on hand for emergencies. I really need to get a handle on how many calories I'm taking in and what my maint cals are now. I had my diet dead on during my cut/recomp portion, but I slowly let that go as I leaned out. Now I'm focusing more on making sure I'm getting enough to eat for recovery and hypertophy. The mirror check is showing I'm not fattening up, and am starting to put the pounds back on (was down to 198 a few months ago).

Upon Waking
2g Beta Alanine
1 scoop Poseidon
2 caps Recreate
1g L-Tyrosine
1g ALCAR
25g Whey Isolate

Arrive at work
1.6g Piracetam
250mg Choline Bitartrate
250mg Inositol (came with the NOW Choline)

Breakfast
1 Anabolic Pump (30 min before meal)
6 eggs (2 yolks) scrambled in microwave with onions, bell pepper, tomatos, and mushrooms
1 handful of Almonds
2 peices of Whole Wheat honey/flax toast (44g carbs)
1 cap Reset-AD
1.25ml Sesamin
2g Fish Oil

Preworkout (1.5 hours after breakfast)
1 scoop Ragnarok (caffeine-free)
2g Beta-Alanine
1 scoop Poseidon
1g ALCAR
25g WMS
3 caps Core Zap

Intraworkout
sip on BCAA/EAA mixture

Postworkout
55g Whey Isolate
25g WMS
2 scoops EndoAmp
1 Animal Pak

Lunch:
1 Anabolic Pump (30 min before meal)
Tuna Creations, Lemon Pepper (37g protein) - this is a life-saver on lazy cooking days
Brown Rice (~44g Carbs)
Large handful of pre-cut greens (spinach, romaine, basil, cilantro, cucumber)
Handfull of almonds
1.25ml Sesamin
2g Fish Oil

Snack:
Cottage Cheese
Fat/Sugar free Yogurt
Small banana
25g Whey blend

Snack 2:
Zero Impact Bar (yeah, got hungry and very very busy at work. I rarely eat a protein bar, but keep them onhand in case)
This would usually be another whole meal.
2 caps Recreate

Snack 3:
Kashi Chicken Flourentine

Dinner:
8 oz Boiled chicken breast
Black bean salsa (black beans, corn, bell pepper, cilantro, mushroom, tomato, green onion, lime juice)
Brown Rice (only 22g of carbs)
1.25ml Sesamin
2g Fish Oil

Pre-Bed
45g Casein/Concentrate/Isolate blend
Craved something sweet hardcore, so ate some watermelon ><
Somnidren-GH (sample)
ZMK (sample)

Sipped on an additional 3 scoops of Xtend, 1 scoop Purple Wraath for the rest of the day

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Today's food/supp intake posted. It's a bit convoluted atm, as I have meals and supps posted together, but that's how I manage it. They are timed in relation to meals and workouts. In the future, I'll find a nice medium in level of detail as that post above is kinda out of control.

There's a lot going on in there...

I usually have 6-8 small meals a day about 2-3 hours apart: Wakeup, Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Snack, Dinner, Prebed
I've been cycling my carbs for a while with 100-125g for four days, followed by a 300-350g day. Today was a spike day, and I took in about 350g total, but I'm increasing carb intake on all workout days from here on out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in as well. Everything seems fairly well balanced. How do you find the poseidon dosed twice during the day?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys! I've been feeling kinda inadequate about my logging skills after seeing some of the amazing stuff our AM guys are putting on the boards! I'm not gonna get all intimidated, and try to keep a non-boring log as my schedule will allow, lol. Lots to learn in both logging and diet/training, and am thankful for it. Thanks again!

I am in as well. Everything seems fairly well balanced. How do you find the poseidon dosed twice during the day?
I like it. I'll be increasing the dosing to two scoops per shot, but I was rudely awakened by my second day on it when I accidentally went straight to THREE scoops. Just about melted me lol. I gotta admit, I'm not really noticing much difference with it yet most likely due to the reaaaaalllly small dosing (only 2-3 scoops per day at first). However, I have noticed I sweat much less than I did a week ago. I take in ~2 gallons of water a day, and sweat/piss it right back out, so I'm expecting some big things from Poseidon.

Diet is feeling effortless now. I've amassed quite a bit of foods and ways to eat even when I havent had much time to prepare or cook. Gladly, I don't think I'll ever even be able to go back to my old habits at this point.

Food!!!
Breakfast: Boring ol' staple
6 eggs (2 yolks)
1 cup of oatmeal
Sesamin / Fish Oil
ALCAR, Poseidon, Tyrosine, Ragnarok, Recreate

Lunch:
Basil chicken vegetable stirfry (thai/khmai style)
brown rice
Piracetam, choline, huperzine-a, etc

Snack:
50g Whey isolate/casein blend
1 slice of whole wheat flax/honey toast
Sesamin / Fish oil

Snack:
Cottage Cheese
Yogurt
Coffee (craved coffee, I love the taste of fresh ground pressed coffee)
Recreate (that's the last of it! I'll be starting REDuction soon)
Piracetam, choline, huperzine-a, etc

Dinner:
Basil chicken stirfry (zomg its delicious, almost overate)
no rice, only carbs from veggies
Handfull of almonds
Sesamin / Fish oil
Poseidon (1 hour after dinner)

Pre bed
Whey casein/isolate blend
Animal Pak

I ended up not being able to work out today due to some craziness in the office :( It was going to be legs, so I'll just handle that bizness tomorrow, and will have a chance to work out with the wifey.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are basically bulkiing/lean bulking correct? Any idea what your total macro breakdown is? Is it going to remain consistent now that you are upping carbs on training days? Or will you keep them low on non training dayss?

So many questions, sorry lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it. I'll be increasing the dosing to two scoops per shot, but I was rudely awakened by my second day on it when I accidentally went straight to THREE scoops. Just about melted me lol. I gotta admit, I'm not really noticing much difference with it yet most likely due to the reaaaaalllly small dosing (only 2-3 scoops per day at first). However, I have noticed I sweat much less than I did a week ago. I take in ~2 gallons of water a day, and sweat/piss it right back out, so I'm expecting some big things from Poseidon.
awesome, you should be nboticing a greater affect really soon. It is good to be taking in that much water, as I noticed it lessens the niacin flush, but also helps to keep me fresher (only word I could use to describe the feeling)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
So you are basically bulkiing/lean bulking correct? Any idea what your total macro breakdown is? Is it going to remain consistent now that you are upping carbs on training days? Or will you keep them low on non training dayss?

So many questions, sorry lol.
Yes, correct. I am attempting to bulk while maintaining the same body composition. I am planning to only increase my carb intake on training days, and try to keep somewhat of a low carb cycle on off days.

awesome, you should be noticing a greater affect really soon. It is good to be taking in that much water, as I noticed it lessens the niacin flush, but also helps to keep me fresher (only word I could use to describe the feeling)
Thank you! Haha, this weekend I got niacin-burnt again. I'll never get used to that, so I definitely increased my water intake immediately before and after Poseidon the next day!

Work has been killing me lately, and I've had to miss workouts. We have so much going on and wayyyy too many deadlines, I am afraid it will continue affect my training for the near future. Working late into the night and stress levels rising. I ended up pushing my leg workout several days, and just finally did one at 10PM. It was horrible. I felt so weak, I ended up dropping a full 100 pounds on my lying leg press (down to 500 from 600 pounds). Last week I felt strong and 350x20 as a warmup, then jump straight to 500, then 585 on a 10-12 range. This week, after my first set I knew I wouldnt be going heavy, instead I just bumped up the volume to 15-20 rep range... It might be time to take a break for a week but I'll decide after my next few workouts (been about 9 weeks since my last break). I add squats back in next week at low weights to test my back. I doubt I'll be able to keep it in, as an old back injury will likely flare up (don't worry, I'll take it easy). I've already added stiff legged deadlifts for hamstrings, and I'm holding up well.

On a side note, as I was struggling through my leg workout this week I had the pleasure of watching three manly-men bouncing huge stacks of plates off their sternums. It was quite scary to see their chests compress into that bench, but they were so rude to those around them (they literally laughed at a much smaller guy pressing in perfect form, and I f*cking HATE bullies), that I almost laughed when the largest of them got up rubbing his ribs where the last rep nearly cut him in half lol. Best of all was watching them hold at the top with locked arms deciding whether to try another rep while their spotter was preparing to save his a**. Why do the dumbest of them all get the best genetics? These guys were huge, but by watching their form you'd think they had never lifted before...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I think I've finally found a way to explain the way I feel when I believe I'm nearing overtraining or a weakened CNS. Well, I first felt it on my last leg workout. It was sort of a sudden feeling of weakness and exhaustion starting at the beginning or middle of every set. I would feel relatively strong and pumped as I prepared for my first few reps, and then a wave of weakness and exhaustion, cold and shocking, would come over me and I'd struggle to complete lifts that should have been easy by now.

I thought it to be an off day, but I felt it again on my next chest/back workout... My diet, sleep, and supplementation haven't really changed lately, so I'm gonna pick up fresh next Monday or Tuesday fully rested.

Royd, I'll get my macro breakdowns posted up when I start back up next week. Lately I've been focusing on portion and timing. It's been about 6 weeks since I've counted macro totals.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed - if I can't train might as well follow yours.

I like the setout - can sure tell you're an engineer!

only input I have is sub your shrugs for close-grip upright rows to work your traps (that's from my trainer who is a man-beast)

also I like to have a sportsbottle with a scoop of Poseidon/Swell by my bed - Im subject to multiple piss-trips (and sweat) during the night, so have a bit of sip each time - there's usually about half left by morning which I gun down -find I bounce out of bed a little easier.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
subbed - if I can't train might as well follow yours.

I like the setout - can sure tell you're an engineer!

only input I have is sub your shrugs for close-grip upright rows to work your traps (that's from my trainer who is a man-beast)

also I like to have a sportsbottle with a scoop of Poseidon/Swell by my bed - Im subject to multiple piss-trips (and sweat) during the night, so have a bit of sip each time - there's usually about half left by morning which I gun down -find I bounce out of bed a little easier.
Welcome Jakellpet. Thank you for your input, good stuff!

I have actually been alternating the shrugs with the upright rows over the last few weeks, but I think I'm dropping the shrugs for good now. I watch the guys who I respect in the gym for ideas (there aren't many, lol), and that was one I picked up a few weeks ago. I can really feel the isolation with these that I was missing from the shrugs. I'd also like to start some heavy farmers walks too.

That's a great idea with the Poseidon. I have a ridiculous struggle getting up every morning, and I'll try ANYTHING that will help me wake up. I feel like I weigh a thousand pounds when the alarm goes off, and I'm getting 7+ hours of sleep... Working on getting into bed earlier, but there's so much that needs doin'.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the idea of the swell/poseidon during the night. I am a swell fanatic, so this could be an interesting way to relieve morning issues since I start getting up at 4:30am next week again

Good idea

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I love the idea of the swell/poseidon during the night. I am a swell fanatic, so this could be an interesting way to relieve morning issues since I start getting up at 4:30am next week again

Good idea
I find I've been half-awake an hour before the alarm every morning too. Might be a good use for some Blast (hooray for the unflavored sale), lol. And 4:30am would kill me. I've gotten used to stumbling into work at 9:00am... whatta bum!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to love the 9am start when I was in the private sector, now if I want fasted cardio, 4:30 is the only time that works.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Good idea
I think Ive posted this elsewhere, but if it's a workout day, say 0600 I'll neck some stims like Zap at 0500 with posiedon/swell then fall back asleep.

I feel I wake 'cleaner' when the stims/swell start working into my system.

And swell IS the goods - I took advantage of those sale prices big time.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
REDuction notes: A week in.

A.M.
I'm liking the REDuction so far. The AM dose is very gentle! I don't sweat, nor can I feel the thermogenic effects that I did on Recreate, but I do feel a light energy lift within 20 min of taking a dose. I like the gentleness of it, but sometimes I need a kick in the morning or I end up sleepwalking in.

P.M.
The PM pills are AWESOME. I take them 30 min to an hour before I expect to be in bed, and it's gotten me to sleep every night so far. The best part, is the drowsiness I feel seems very natural, and manifests as heavy eyelids without any fuzzy-headedness.

BONUS: The wife mentioned I tasted like raspberries the other day. I use an unscented soap (darned sinus allergies!), which really accentuates how my diet affects my smell, etc. NICE :p

I've lost weight over the past week, inexplicably (201 from 206... might be a temporary fluxuation). I've been eating the same, drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, the only change I can think of has been the REDuction. I REEEEAAAALLLLYYY need to get a fricken bodyfat measurement going... Any suggestions on the best method? I have a Tanita bioelectric impedence weight scale, but I dont trust it at all. In the past, I've always just used tape to measure, but I'd like a more accurate reading. How do you feel about calipers?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
This log resumes this week. I'm pumped however, worried about my strength losses over the past two weeks.

I got a horrible stomach virus that lasted over a f'ing week. Lost over 5 pounds, which is a miracle, considering the ridiculously small amount of food I was able to keep down. Went through 3+ gallons of water a day, trying to stay hydrated through the vomiting, and managed to keep my vitamins down due to great timing. I tell ya, I'm screwed when I have children to bring some sickness home from school.

I've stopped the REDuction in anticipation of Phenadrine from APS. I've agreed to log my results on this while I finish up my last month of recomp before a clean bulk. I may have to start a parallel log for that, not sure yet.

Thanks for stopping by Volcom. I'm loving your log! We have a similar taste in food, and need to log some Khmai recipes we cook up. Just had my first real meal in a week: Lemongrass fish patties, village style :p Got the recipe and learned to make it while in my wife's father's village in Cambodia. They prepared it from fish they pulled right out of the Mekong (if you've seen the mekong, you'd think twice about eating it lol), herbs and lemongrass from the field, and cooked over an open fire.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
9/9/08 - First workout in two weeks, fully recovered from stomach issue.

Starting PRIME today at 2 caps per meal x 3 (recommended dosage of 6 per day). I got incredibly lucky and won four additional bottles, so I've been thinking about bumping to an additional dose per day for the first 3 weeks (8 caps total). What do you think?

I will be starting APS Phenadrine about a week after it arrives (APS has asked for a 3-4 week stim-free period), and wanted to comment about starting PRIME in the meantime. I really dislike schizophrenic sponsored logs, where the poster agrees to log a product but then continues to make large changes to their supplementation during the run. However as I volunteered to test Phenadrine, I made it clear that I would be doing just that with the addition of PRIME this week. I feel safe to continue the path of action having made that disclaimer upfront, and by being careful not to attribute results that are not clearly evident as a direct result from the product. With claims that Prime is a recomp agent as well, I'm hoping to see a nice finish in my final month of recomp before I start a clean bulk.

5-min elliptical warmup, focusing on the arm movement for a good shoulder lube.

CHEST
Dumbbell bench presses
I keep my hands at a diagonal, facing each other in order to keep my elbows in. Old work-related shoulder injury taught me to keep them close whenever possible.
60x12
70x10 (started to feel familiar pressure in my shoulder)

Moved back to the Hammer Strenght isolaterals. I'll have to slowly introduce my dumbbell presses. I love the isolateral machines, so not too upset about it.

Iso-lateral Wide Presses
matched last documented
180x12
235x10
255x8

Iso-lateral Incline Presses
did not complete second set due to failure
140x12
150x8 (whoa, last two reps were forced/partial)

Fatigued quickly today. Still felt nearly as strong as I was before I got sick, but the endurance wasn't there. Out of breath quickly as well.

BACK
I am moving back to dumbbells and bars on my rowing motions. Spent way too long on the cables with little here. I dont have much of an imagination for back..

Bent Dumbbell Rows
+15 pounds (using final full-set poundage)
50x12 each side
60x10
70x8
75x6 (last two reps were partials...)

Wide grip Bent Barbell Rows
+20 pounds (using final set poundage) from last time I did these, mostly attributable to familiarity I believe (only my second time with this)
70x12
80x10
90x10 PR

Wide grip cable lat pulldowns
no change in strength from last workout two weeks ago.
110x12
130x10
130x8

Close grip cable lat pulldowns
fatigued + shoulder pain here. need to split back and chest days out as time permits...
120x12
120x8
130x6

Rope straight arm pulldowns
not much left in the tank...
70x12
80x8

No deads on chest/back day (was doing light deads to test my back/core on this day). I was hoping to add deads this week, but my lower back is still touchy. I'm going to stick with stiff-legged deads on leg day to cover lower back. I feel comfortable at the weight range I've been playing with and it really kills my hams. However, I AM going to start with some light squats to test out my back on leg day. I havent done squats since college, and would at least like to get some light ones in to see how my disks handle the compression. The guys in the gym have been telling me to stay away, but I seriously need to see for myself if I'm able to incorporate these. Don't worry, I'll be careful. Been doing dumbbell squats to develop some muscle memory before I throw a bar on my back.

Thoughts
Considering the sickness and the loss of 5 pounds of bodyweight, I still felt strong. My endurance is noticeably down, but that will go away very soon once I get back in the rythm. I did not supplement during the period of stomach distress either. I'm writing this the morning after the workout, and I am SORE. I haven't been this sore in a LONG time. I'll attribute this to two weeks of sedentary life, but have seen quite a few of the PRIME loggers experiencing a similar level of soreness.

Gas Prices
The price of gas was high last night... my wife wouldn't even come near me.

The evening after my first PRIME doses, I have literally the worst gas I've ever experienced in my life. I have dealt with the gas that comes with becoming accustomed to large protein intake, and this is much worse. It is like walking directly into the Yellowstone Sulphur Cauldron with an open mouth after one of these things gets loose. No diet changes to speak of, so I'm attributing that to PRIME lol. Time for another bottle of Gut Health unless you have any better ideas!

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sok,

Your winnings were shipped. Just an FYI!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should definately do the loading phase - I don't think anyone else logging the product is - why not if you've got the extra product?

:dance::dance: :dance:

I'm guessing you've got my goodies in the post too Mullet?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Si, senor. All winners were sent.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
You should definately do the loading phase - I don't think anyone else logging the product is - why not if you've got the extra product?
Yes, I've already begun the 4 dose loading period (finishing up my second day) and feel good about it. I start with breakfast and dose about every 4 hours. For example.

9:00 Breakfast (dose)
11:00 Lunch
1:00 snack (dose)
3:00 snack
5:00 snack (dose)
7:00 Dinner
9:00 snack (dose)

Today fell a little different, but still had about 3-4 hours between doses. Felt somewhat euphoric before leg workout (unusual as I'm usually completely exhausted and irritable after work), and UBER euphoric afterward today. I usually feel the "all is well with the world" after my leg day, but not like this. I just drove home with the windows down blaring some Agnelli/Nelson (electronic) on the way home, and didn't even want to get out of the car I was in such a calm and relaxed state. I'm hoping this is something related to the high Prime dosing and will continue. I followed this up with a wonderful relaxing dinner with the wife. It has been 3 hours, and this feeling has not subsided. Fricken awesome, I love/hate leg day!

Squat Leg Press
down in weight here, but this was expected
270x18 (wow, i didn't feel much resistance at all, so kept going)
450x12 bumped up to working sets
470x12
500x10

I was pushing 555-575 for reps before I hit a plateau, and then injured my ankle out of nowhere most likely due to overtraining or just the stress of the weight. Instead of continuing on this path back to my plateau (I reaaaaaallly made some HUGE gains during that time in my legs), I'm gonna change things up and move to a high volume squat routine as my back allows. 20 rep sets, and go up from there with a few heavy weeks thrown in. Any ideas here?

Feeling good about experimenting here, as my legs have always been my weak spot and now they are finally something to be proud of. When I started about 5-6 months ago, I could barely rep out 180 pounds here. At one point I had improved OVER 300% from my starting point!

Stiff-leg Deadlifts
Felt really good about these today. Back is feeling strong with some of the usual sit-in-a-crappy-chair-all-fricken-day back pain, but the working pain is gone even during these lifts.
HUGE increases in the final two sets by up to 30 pounds.
135x15
165x12
185x10

followed by various Machine Leg curls
*looking around for a new leg curl machine... my favorite lying leg curl machine is out of commission with no ETA on a replacement.

Calf Raises (standing)
175x15
155x12
155x10

Donkey Calf Raise machine
120x12
130x8

Sorry for the long updates. Trying to hit as much detail as I have the perception for.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Hooray! Back up to 205! I'm hoping not too much of the wife's birthday cake I ravaged last week (Cold Stone Creamery ridiculousness) is part of that number... Hey, that moment of weakness will motivate me for a month, give me a break :p

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Holding 207 lbs for 2 days straight. Back on track. Been having residual stomach discomforts that might send me to the doctor soon... Tenderness and some occaisional sharp pains at below the belly button on my left side... I have yet to find a decent primary physician, so I am reluctant to take a trip to see the a**hole.

/begin rant

Been through 4 this year, and havent spent more than 15 minutes TOTAL with them. What the h3ll is this? They send their nurse in for a BP measurement, etc. They ask me to recount my symptoms with minimal interest (just some "uh huh"s) and then I have to say it all again to the doctor who cuts me off with "Ok, I'm gonna prescribe [name a drug]".

I usually try to keep them in the room to ask questions, but they all rush me. I realize they have other patients, but I still haven't found a single doctor that will actually listen long enough to find a solution to the problem, rather than some f'ing symptom medication.

It's not like I have any really complex issues. Just some allergies (year round... ok they are really bad and have seen specialists with similar results), and an occaisional short-term sickness. But I still need to have a dialogue, and an actual question/answer session with a professional. Not some quick prescription writing service.

/end rant

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
NEW CHEST PR
Chest / Back tonight. I cut the grass as soon as I got home from work (late day too), and was worried I'd be too tired for a good workout. But some Pendulum psyched me up for a new chest PR!!

I am still working the Hammer Strength machines as my main working sets, and throwing in dumbbell presses every other week. No real rhyme or reason here, just some variation.

Wide-grip Iso-lateral Hammer Strength press
my second set felt so light, I bumped up 30 pounds beyond my best working set on the next go
110x20 (warmup set)
230x12
270x10 HUGE PR! (spent it all here... lol)
230x8

Iso-lateral Incline Hammer Strength press

100x12
120x10
140x8

really didn't have much left in my chest at this point. still working my endurance back up, but the 7 heavy sets felt good and I had a skin-stretching pump! need to keep the cocoa button on to prevent marks.

Bent dumbbell rows
50x10
70x9 (extra rep for the heck of it)
75x8 PR

Bent wide-grip barbell rows
80x12
90x10
90x8 (couldn't bump to 100 here for a new PR, endurance just isnt there, could be the time of night)

Sitting dumbbell reverse flys (name?)
ENTIRE set dropset. Not much left in me at this point, so i figured I'd go ahead and spend it
30x8
25x6
20x5
15x5
7.5x4

Machine chest flys
finish up with some blood flow to the boobies!
110x20
120x15
135x10

Late workouts, PRIME, and looking forward to tomorrow (LEGS)
Man, I tell ya. I have to say I've never had such a good LATE workout. I felt some endurance issues (I guess I've been a bit spoiled with my huge endurance gains in the past few months), but as strong as ever, and even popped a PR early on! I felt that awesome euphoria before during and after the workout, and am still on the "high". I have to attribute that to a great workout + Prime. I haven't had the euphoria persist this long, ever. I'm loving it, and can't wait to see what happens over the next month!

I am still working the 8-9 pill loading period, even through my stomach discomfort (totally unrelated to Prime). Tomorrow will be the true test of the condition of mah belly, as I hit legs, and hopefully my first SQUATS in over 6 years (the whole back injury thing)!!!

Last edited:
SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Late late late leg workout today. Still staying off stims while waiting on the APS Phenadrine shipment (should be soon, hit UPS today), so these late workouts are TOUGH to get energized for. But there's nothing to be done about it.

Did squats for the first time since college. Only two sets, then finished off with 4 more sets squat leg press free weight machine. Two done at top of the flat to emphasize glutes.

SQUATS (ass to grass baby)!!!!
115 x20
165 x15

Kept it light to protect my back. The main purpose of these sets were to test the compression on my bulged L4/5 disks. I felt a sharp twinge on the first set, then I realized how big of a n00b I was. For the second set I borrowed a power belt, and felt no pain whatsoever. But, while it seemed light, that second set was near-failure. It's unbelievable how much extra stress you put on your legs as compared to a machine or a smith press. When I got home, I realized how trashed my legs were til I got home. They are RUINED! I've never felt my legs so useless as they are now. Time to make sure recovery is as assisted as possible.

The rest of the workout was unremarkable, aside from a +20 on my standing calf lifts, and an extra +15 pounds on my single leg curls. Ok, so it wasnt unremarkable, lol. F'ing AWESOME for such a late and tired workout.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Arm workout this weekend was STRONG. I left out lats on my chest/back workout last week, so I added some wide-grip partial ROM pullups. They were fantastic, and I was able to jump right into a full 12 rep set from the start! I havent done pullups since college, so that's huge for me.

Did another shoulder 50 rep dropset to finish up from 25lb down to only my arms lol. It feels horrid, but my shoulders are finally showing some action. PR with 55lb dumbbels on the shoulder press (I've been keeping it light on free weight shoulders, but am feeling strong and safe now).

I didn't realize how low I was going on my tricep dips... til i felt some shoulder irriation. However, I caught it in time to prevent an injury. There are mirrors in the gym for a reason, not just so Joe Narcisist can stare at his big muskells... but there wasnt one in front of the dip. Not that I'd have realized it until I felt the pain though. Lesson learned. I've often used dips for chest (leaning forward on a V bar or palms out on a straight one), but I'm loving them to start off my triceps workout too.

Out of control DOMS
Holy f**k, ever since starting PRIME I've had the worst DOMS I've ever experienced. It could be the newly progressing weights, but I'm almost positive this can be attributed to Prime. My arms still feel HUGE and pumped after a couple of days since the workout, and while the soreness is painful I still enjoy flexing it out lol. Stretching daily, and making sure my diet is in check to recover. Increased BCAA consumption as well to ~25-35G per day, spiking to 40G to help recovery.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Work-induced lack of updates. On call and working through one of the most ridiculous deadlines I've ever experienced.

Hit a new PR on the HammerStrength Wide-Grip Iso-Lateral: 285x12, 285x8 (plus a few partials). Started with two dumbell warmup sets, four sets here, and another 4 on incline, so I feel my endurance is getting back, and DOMS is under control. Seems it was a temporary issue.

One thing to note: My arms feel MUCH tighter and are appearing noticeably larger. This is an abrupt increase in size, and I went ahead and measured so I can monitor any progress there... The pump feeling is unlike anything I've experienced before. I'm hoping this is an effect of Prime. Flexing all day long, lol.

I'll transcribe the tape measurements here when I get home.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Log's feeling lonely, but no matter. Hitting legs (and squats!) today, and am pumped up.

New Belt!
Finally got me a belt so I can stop borrowing one lol. It's still painfully stiff even though I spent all night last night trying to break it in a bit. Love the Inzer belt lines, but I ended up buying the "economy" belt as my wife saw the price of the forever belt I had in my cart before I managed to send off the payment, lol. Well, the bonus is that the economy has three times the size range on the belt, while the others don't leave much room for growth/cutting. I still have a bit of a tire around the midsection, so the extra range is nice.

Inzer Belt Sizing
One thing to keep in mind when choosing a size. It seems the sizes listed on the site are from end to end. You'll need to subtract about 2" from the max size to get your actual max gut size it can accomodate. For example, if the belt's max size is 35" and your gut is 33", consider gettin a bigger belt (the belt's final holes would only reach 33"... 35" - 2" = 33").

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
LEGS!

Squats (BELOW parallel)
Squats totally kicked my *ss. Literally. After the second set, I felt sore IMMEDIATELY. Hams and glutes were the worst hit. I really wish I could get some feedback on my form (next time I do squats, I'll try to get some video, but it's gonna be a few weeks). I feel it's solid but find myself with a slight forward lean. My belt helps a ton, but I still feel a little twinge in my lower back afterwards as I stretched downward. After the second set, I could not continue with the squats due to the immediate soreness I felt.
135 x15
185 x7 +20 pounds!

Leg Press
Much lighter than usual due to the squats.
375 x20
450 x15
450 x10

Lying Leg Curls (single leg)
Finally getting heavier with these. My hams have always felt weak, but they are starting to get grow and the strength is getting there.
30 x12
40 x10
50 x8
50 x6

Leg Extentions (dropset til failure through the entire set group)
150 x10
140 x6
130 x4
90 x5
50 x6

Standing Calf Raises
155 x12
195 x10
210 x8

Donkey Calf Raises
160 x10
175 x6

Followed by 5 min of very very light cardio to cooldown. I had to stop as I had an enormous wave of nausea that had been brewing since the squats, lol. My blood pressure soared up (my guess..) as I ended up with a pulsing deafness during the cardio. Last time I felt that was during my anxiety induced blood pressure issues a while back.

Good workout, and I am in a lot of pain following LOL. Barely walked back home. The squats totally thrashed me, even though I barely completed two full sets... Sheesh.

Last edited:
SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Late update due to working all weekend...

I ended up getting about 6 calls deep into 5AM on Friday night before I shut my dam*ed phone off (for some reason, I'm on-call now... that sh*ts not gonna work). Got about 5 hours sleep total, and my legs were so sore I could barely walk. I mean, I've NEVER been that sore. Lasted three days, and I'm feeling good this morning.

The squats, however light, totally ravage my quads, glutes, and hams. Quads were so sore they could barely contract causing me to walk like an old man, lol. I'll continue the squats as long as my back feels good. No increase in normal amount of pain so far.

Chest workout was mediocre, due to being so late (9pm, again due to work...). Phenadrine helped ramp me up into a PR-matching workout, but I really feel I coulda broken a few had I worked out much earlier. Chest did not get very sore at all, but my legs were RUINED the entire weekend.

On Call
Any of you on-call professionals? I'm a senior developer, and have never had to be on call. Why? Because I DON'T take jobs that require it. Period. My sleep is WAY too important. These sneaky b*stards sprung the on-call on me months after starting, and I pitched such a fit they forgot about it for about 6 months. They decided it was time I contributed to the sleep-wasting on call cycle, and it has been ridiculous. Calls all morning and night. I've shut my phone off d*mning the consequences several times this weekend, and am going to have to have a talk with the boss. I personally don't think I'm being unreasonable about this, but my coworkers take it in stride and can't understand why I'm upset about it.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh! Bulged disks! No fun! I know the feeling. I'd actually never squatted before in my life until about 7 months ago. I had disk issues and a fracture in my lumbar 8 years back and was told to never do squats. No fun. Just started doing them again this past year, although I haven't done them in over a month due to a hamstring injury. Anyways, enough about me. :lol: I'll be following along. Take it nice and slow with those squats, and err on the side of caution. But I'm sure you know that. Good luck, buddy.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh! Bulged disks! No fun! I know the feeling. I'd actually never squatted before in my life until about 7 months ago. I had disk issues and a fracture in my lumbar 8 years back and was told to never do squats. No fun. Just started doing them again this past year, although I haven't done them in over a month due to a hamstring injury. Anyways, enough about me. :lol: I'll be following along. Take it nice and slow with those squats, and err on the side of caution. But I'm sure you know that. Good luck, buddy.
Thanks for the words of caution bro. I was told not to squat too, lol. I've been content with various leg presses until now, and have tried to strengthen my core a bit to handle the squats. I never expected this kind of soreness with what seems like light weight, and fell in love immediately lol.

I'm sorry to hear about the hamstring. I had injured mine where it connects to the hip joint way back in high school soccer. I still feel a strange phantom pressure there to this day. It doesn't hurt or otherwise limit any performance, but that wierd feeling is there as a reminder.

Last edited:
SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I feel like a weak-willed doof! I went nuts and ate half a cherry pie and ice cream over the course of this weekend. A total and complete willpower breakdown. So ashamed, lol... So I'm gonna try to throw in some fasted cardio this week if I can manage to wake up, lol. I didn't manage it this morning, but ended up getting a full 9 hours of sleep :aargh:

I ended up working through the entire weekend and all of yesterday, putting my workout schedule WAY off. My shoulder/arm workout was pushed back... I'm gonna go ahead and skip it and go straight to chest/back today... but was wondering what you would normally do. Would you just start with arms (which would technically be worked to a degree as secondary actors in a chest/back routine) or would you move straight into the chest/back and continue as if you managed to hit arms/shoulder earlier?

I can add shoulders to tonight's workout if it doesnt take too long, but will most likely end up just continuing on with my normal split...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Warmup (taking warmups more seriously than in the past, BEFORE I have to learn the hard way)
10 mins Elliptical cardio with emphasis on the handgrips

Chest/Back
HammerStrength Iso-Lateral Wide Grip Press: 100x25
Bent dumbbell row/fly: 30 x20
Pushups: bodyweight x25

Chest
Wanted to bump up another 10 this week, but after my first heavy set, I felt I wasn't yet ready. Still gonna work at max weight where I can hit 8 reps. Felt a slight increase in endurance today.
HS Iso-Lateral Wide Grip Press:
180 x20
270 x11
270 x8 (whoa, hit a wall on this one)
230 x10 - superset with the first back set
180 x10 - superset with the second back set

HS Iso-Lateral Incline Press
100 x12
150 x10
100 x8

Dumbbell Chest Flyes
Focus on the slow neg and deep stretch
35 x15
45 x15
50 x10

Back
Felt probably the hugest pump I've ever felt in the back today. I normally don't pump up much, but it was huge this evening. I believe I need some serious help with my exercise selection btw... Any input would rock. I'll be researching some of our logger's programs for some ideas in the meantime.

Seated Cable rows (mid grip)
140x12
130x10

Bent Dumbbell Rows
65 x12
70 x10
75 x8
65 x10

Bent Barbell Rows (to chest)
80 x12
90 x10
80 x8

Bent Dumbbell Flyes (whoa, ROM was extremly limited by a full back pump)
25 x10
30 x8
25 x8

Cooldown / Cardio
15 min Elliptical, not quite an HIIT but I did focus on hitting max HR and allowing a full minute to recover. Been a while since I hit max HR, and I'll be starting some fasted cardio soon. Wanna work up a bit to it lol.

Felt extremly worn out from work this evening, but Phenadrine saved the day, and an hour later I was full-on roaring for a workout.

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back
Felt probably the hugest pump I've ever felt in the back today. I normally don't pump up much, but it was huge this evening. I believe I need some serious help with my exercise selection btw... Any input would rock. I'll be researching some of our logger's programs for some ideas in the meantime.

Cable Rows
140x12
130x10

Bent Dumbbell Rows
65 x12
70 x10
75 x8
65 x10

Bent Barbell Rows (to chest)
80 x12
90 x10
80 x8

Bent Dumbbell Flyes (whoa, ROM was extremly limited by a full back pump)
25 x10
30 x8
25 x8
By Cable Rows I'm assuming you mean Single Arm? I'd stick with some Wide Grip Seated Rows.

I'm a huge hater of the Bent Over DB Rows. Those TOTALLY screwed up my symmetry back in the day. I had to do a lot of machine exercises to fix it. Some people don't have that problem. If you don't, use them by all means.

BB Rows are solid.

The Bent Dumbell Flyes are mainly a rear delt exercise, which isn't a problem, just giving a heads-up if you weren't completely aware. This would be fine if you were doing it on shoulder day and didn't have the big pump, but since you are hitting back and rear delts together, I'm going to suggest the Seated Reverse Fly on the machine.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
By Cable Rows I'm assuming you mean Single Arm? I'd stick with some Wide Grip Seated Rows.
[ViChet] Updated to be more accurate/descriptive. I usually work seated rows with a wider bar, but not quite "wide grip". Lets call it a mid grip, about the width of my torso. Everyone else uses those silly close grip bars which end up putting more stress on the biceps than back...

I'm a huge hater of the Bent Over DB Rows. Those TOTALLY screwed up my symmetry back in the day. I had to do a lot of machine exercises to fix it. Some people don't have that problem. If you don't, use them by all means.
[ViChet] I'll take your caution regarding these. I am working through an overall symmetry problem that stems from simply being right-handed and not having lifted long enough to correct yet. I'm not extremely out of symmetry, but I do tack on extra reps to my left side on the last few sets, carry heavy objects during the day with my left side, and even make sure to perform actions like opening doors etc with my left in an attempt to even out over time. As it is, my back is among my most symmetrical, and when doing single-arm exercises I ALWAYS do my left first. That way if it fails early, I can stop at the same rep count on the right, lol

BB Rows are solid.
[ViChet] These are becoming favorites.

The Bent Dumbell Flyes are mainly a rear delt exercise, which isn't a problem, just giving a heads-up if you weren't completely aware. This would be fine if you were doing it on shoulder day and didn't have the big pump, but since you are hitting back and rear delts together, I'm going to suggest the Seated Reverse Fly on the machine.
[ViChet] Thanks for the headsup on these. My rear delts are currently lagging behind (who's arent? ok, dont answer that... lol) and I've been hitting them lightly on chest/back day to give a bit more stimulation. No overtraining occurs here as I make sure to keep shoulder workouts as far on the other side of the week as I can.
Awesome feedback, and I very much appreciate the experience being shared here. I've not allowed much variation in my back routine simply out of comfort/ignorance. Do you feel I'm covering all bases (aside from lower back, which I purposefully refrained from as I'm hitting deads on leg day this week)? Sometimes I feel like I'm hitting the same groupings with all of my exercises, but am attempting to include a variety of grips and positions. Also note that I always hold and squeeze at the top of every contraction.

I also skipped lats today as my shoulders were starting to feel irritated a bit even with the thorough warmup. I'll just superset them into my shoulder workout this week (looking forward to this!!!).

I've included my comments to the above post in blue.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Fasted Cardio

From my Phenadrine log:

Morning fasted cardio! Been a while since I did this and was DREADING it. However, I've never felt better! I woke up, took some ALCAR, Poseidon, BA, a quarter dose of Ragnarok (non-stim) for some muscle fuel, and Phenadrine on an empty stomach. I'll be adding fasted cardio as often as my schedule allows (shooting for 3 times a week).

The workout:
5 min light warmup and stretching
15 min HIIT on elliptical (one min intervals)
10 min 60-70% heartrate on elliptical

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great log. In for the ride.
A late "thanks for keeping me company!". LoL. Trying not to puke while I type out my leg day. Damn, I feel so f'ing nauseous after leg workouts, it's starting to make me dread it lol.

EDIT: Oh! the word 'damn' isnt filtered out. Nice.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the beginning pains of a potential injury, my legs felt un-stoppable today. That's not to say they felt any stronger... but rather, I couldnt fatigue them as they usually do! Strange endurance out of nowhere today.

Warmup Stretch
10 min warmup on elliptical
5 min stretching

Squats (oh noes, trouble befell mah squats today...)
Man, I'm so disappointed about this, but I hit my first warmup set and about halfway through felt a twinge in my upper hamstring (where it meets my a**, right at the joint)... I injured that thing in high school, and it took forever to heal, so I stopped IMMEDIATELY, and went to see if I could finish the day. Luckily, It felt good on the squat press so I was able to finish strong.
135 x10 (felt a bit of pain on the 8-10th reps)

Squat Leg Press
I feel like I've lost some strength here... but I've increased my rep range slightly.
270 x15
360 x12
450 x10
545 x8
360 x10
135 x75 came back after SLDeads and tried to wear my damned legs out... only reason I stopped was my lower back wore out from going too deep.

Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
SLOW negatives, about a full 3-4 seconds for each. some guy stopped me between sets to say the form looked great, and that he learned the hard way back in the day not to lock out the knees when going heavy. Started talking about how no one really has an excuse for poor form nowadays considering you can learn the right way to do any exercise on the net through videos and forums.
back to the workout: lower back, glutes and hams felt fantastic today
115 x15
165 x12
185 x12
165 x10

Leg extensions
slow slow negatives
135 x12

Lying Leg curls
hams worn the heck out by now, not much left
35 x10
50 x8
35 x8

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises
210 x10
195 x8
175 x8
Seated Donkey Raises
135 x10
150 x8

and some various hip adductor/abductor work

Last edited:
SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition / Supplementation

Tried something with my intra workout drink today, which might have explained my uncharacteristic endurance! I think I'll keep doing this for a while.

Upon Waking:
750mg ALCAR
1 scoop Poseidon
1/4 scoop Ragnarok for taste
25g Whey protein

Breakfast
Anabolic Pump
PRIME x2
Fish Oil 2g
6 eggs (half yolks)
1/4 pound ground beef
1 cup oatmeal (with granola, cinnamon, and honey)

Lunch
HUGE CHEAT MEAL! I cheat on Saturdays.
Anabolic Pump (thank f'ng god for AP on heavy rice days :p)
Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tandoori
Saag (delicious spinach stew with homemade cheese)
Naan (grilled bread)

Snack
5x ATJ Nutrition Protein Recovery Balls! Just got them today, and holy heck they taste amazing

Dinner 1
PRIME x2
Fish Oil 2g
Cha Kru'eung with brown rice (sh*t I need to take pictures before I eat...)
This is a cambodian dinner (I'm sure other SEA countries have a similar dish) steak strips sauteed in ground Lemon Grass, Galangal, Turmeric root, garlic, and a few other things I don't know the English term for.

Pre-workout supps:
2 caps APS Phenadrine (staggered by an hour to feel out the dose... i was tired from a long day, so went a full 2 caps)
ALCAR 1.5g
Ragnarok 1 scoop
Beta Alanin 1g
Poseidon 1.5 scoops

Intra workout drink:
Tasted rough, but I was too busy trying not to puke from my squats/leg press to notice LOL. 'Bout hurt myself tonight, haha.
2 scoops Purple Wraath,
hydrolyzed whey isolates (~12.5g),
WMS (~15g),
Beta Alanine (2g).

Post Workout:
6g MHP Glutamine-SR
50g Whey Protein Isolates
25g WMS

Dinner 2:
Anabolic Pump
PRIME x2
Fish Oil 2g
8oz Chopped Steak (96% lean)
2 slices of toast (got lazy, lol)

Pre-Bed (to be decided, but probably the following):
25g Micellar Casein
1.5g GABA

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm super tired right now. About to hit the sack. I've got to read over all this stuff tomorrow. Looks like a great leg workout!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn that's some fine eating!!

Hey don't be scared of fasted workouts - I run them exclusively in the morning even with heavy resistant training.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder / Tri / Bi - SUPERSET DROPSET EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Holy sh*t I felt unstoppable for the second day in a row. My goal was to hit my key exercises and throw in as many supersets as I could handle.

Dumbbell Vertical Presses
40 x12
50 x10
55 x8
45 x8

EZ Bar Curls
60 x12
70 x10
80 x8
70 x8 *superset with Tricep ez bar skullcrushers 70 x10

Seated Dips
150 x12