Universal Intra-Aid Review

AaronTech

Awards
This is a review on Universal's new workout drink. I received this to "beta test" (3 servings). It took so long for me to get it done because I really wanted to get a first reaction review on video, and I didn't have a camera to do it with for a long time. In the video I say that it tastes pretty good, but this was a finger-lick test from the powder itself; the video shows me trying it for the first time.
Here's the video (sorry about the quality and turning, I couldn't fix it when I uploaded the video):

I thought it was really cool that the mix dissolved pretty much on its own. As you could see, I didn't have to do much shaking afterward to get it to dissolve completely. I had no settling whatsoever, so that was really cool. As I stated, the taste was kind of like vitamin water. I love vitamin water, so naturally, I thought that this drink tasted pretty awesome and blue raspberry is one of my favorite workout drink flavors next to cherry and grape.​

Here are my final thoughts-

Taste: 10/10 Perfect for me.
Smell:1 0/10 Smells great, no worries there.
Mixability: 10/10 Phenomenal.
Effectiveness: 9/10 Gave me energy and endurance I guess you could say. Wasn't extremely over the top with energy for me, but it was effective for keeping me focused. I didn't get drained during my workout, so I enjoyed it.
Price: N/A I have no idea, it hasn't been released yet, but being Universal it will probably be very economical.

Final grade: 9.75 A+

This should be a great product by Universal. I personally will probably get it and mix it with EAA Nitro.

Look out for this product - 9/1/08

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
New releases from Animal/Universal are definitely something to anticipate. Informative review, so thanks.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
This is a review on Universal's new workout drink. I received this to "beta test" (3 servings). It took so long for me to get it done because I really wanted to get a first reaction review on video, and I didn't have a camera to do it with for a long time. In the video I say that it tastes pretty good, but this was a finger-lick test from the powder itself; the video shows me trying it for the first time.
Here's the video (sorry about the quality and turning, I couldn't fix it when I uploaded the video):

I thought it was really cool that the mix dissolved pretty much on its own. As you could see, I didn't have to do much shaking afterward to get it to dissolve completely. I had no settling whatsoever, so that was really cool. As I stated, the taste was kind of like vitamin water. I love vitamin water, so naturally, I thought that this drink tasted pretty awesome and blue raspberry is one of my favorite workout drink flavors next to cherry and grape.​

Effectiveness: 9/10 Gave me energy and endurance I guess you could say. Wasn't extremely over the top with energy for me, but it was effective for keeping me focused. I didn't get drained during my workout, so I enjoyed it.
Price: N/A I have no idea, it hasn't been released yet, but being Universal it will probably be very economical.

This should be a great product by Universal. I personally will probably get it and mix it with EAA Nitro.

Intra-Aid haven't EAAs ????????????

(IntrAbolic have EAAs, and i thought Intra-Aid would be better)

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
how many grams in a scoop and how much water did you use?

Ah 16 ounces of water I see now that I saw the video

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Great review bro. Looks like this is going to be another spot on product from Universal. Can't wait to get my hands on some as well.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Well done bro. Reps...

Hg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
blue raz, I like the sounds of that, gotta get my hands on some of this

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
Nice. Thanks for the review.

I've just been using torrent during my workouts. I guess I will have to consider the value of adding this in and taking Torrent after. Looking forward to it.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

I've just been using torrent during my workouts. I guess I will have to consider the value of adding this in and taking Torrent after. Looking forward to it.
I plan on running the two together in the near future...

AaronTech

Awards

It will be an awesome combo, imo. I'll probably do the same. It's been a while since I used Torrent.. I miss it :'(

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to this, but I feel it will be very hard to top AE's IntraBolic formula.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm going Pump/Intra-Aid/Torrent

And I'm looking forward to it! I'll probably be running my next test boost cycle then.

Hg
It's what I'm gonna run in the near future as well...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to add this to my current stack. Damn a rush of nutrients during my workout could do wonders.:thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to add this to my current stack. Damn a rush of nutrients during my workout could do wonders.:thumbsup:

You bet my man. Fuel um while you fry um. Just one more trick to put into your bag.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Yo AT, are ya running or planning on running the final product?