Anabolic OD by MAP (Personal exp.)

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
This stuff tastes great.

It DEFINITELY works faster than its fellow big name equivalent Anabolic Halo.

The ingredients are all sound and you can actually feel all your muscles Relax like made while your veins are doing the total opposite, post-workout or not.

The only downside I see is that you really really feel sleepy afterwards. (Well..you should be relaxing anyways after a workout..) Don't take too much if you're planning to work later cuz you'll feel sleepy the whole damn day although still strangely vascular.

Another downside is obviously the cost. (I bought mine here in Canada for 60+)

The next obvious question is then "What's a good/better equivalent/substitute"

Thanks!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
This stuff tastes great.

It DEFINITELY works faster than its fellow big name equivalent Anabolic Halo.

The ingredients are all sound and you can actually feel all your muscles Relax like made while your veins are doing the total opposite, post-workout or not.

The only downside I see is that you really really feel sleepy afterwards. (Well..you should be relaxing anyways after a workout..) Don't take too much if you're planning to work later cuz you'll feel sleepy the whole damn day although still strangely vascular.

Another downside is obviously the cost. (I bought mine here in Canada for 60+)

The next obvious question is then "What's a good/better equivalent/substitute"

Thanks!
does it have melatonin also?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
MAP = MUSCLETECH = dont buy.

just sayin.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
don't be so radical , except for the price they have some decent products, I`m sure they respect their supp facts at least
well actually if you look at any of their products, they are giant kitchen sink type formulas. sure they have some ingredients that are effective, but they are so underdosed you see no actual benefit. and the only product i think has potential is LEUKIC, because its simply a different form of leucine, which of course is the most anabolic/anit-catabolic of the essential amino acids. however, for the price of one bottle of LEUKIC, you could probably buy about 2 or 3 kilos of bulk leucine from nutraplanet.

however if they work for you and you got the dough, go for it. just trying to save you a few bucks.