The Solution To Real Gains With SNS Stak!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions Extreme Stak

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Heres the stack!

Phenibut is commonly used for:
Anxiety
Social Anxiety/Social Behavior
Improved Stress Levels
Insomnia and Restful Sleep
Mood & Relaxation
Improved Sense of Well Being
Improved Awareness and Concentration
Intellectual Function
Fatigue Reduction

Inhibit E™ can be used:

On cycle*
During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
As Part of a Natural Prohormone Free Testosterone Boosting Regimen*
As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle*
Reducing Estrogen Levels*
Optimizing Testosterone Production*

Creatine E2 can be used:
Increased Lean Muscle Gains
Increased Strength Gains
Increased Endurance
Increased Recovery
NO Fat Storage or Bloating

Beta Alanine can be used:
Improved Lean Muscle and Strength Gains
Improved Muscular Endurance for More Productive Workouts & Training Sessions
Enhanced Recovery
Excellent Pumps
Delayed Fatigue

TTA-500 can be used:
Cost effectively incorporated into fat loss
Lean bulking
Body recomposition regimens.

My Dosing Protocol:

Beta Alanine:
3pills 45min prior to workout. 3pills with last meal
Creatine: 3pills before workout. 3pills after
TTA-500: 1pill 3xper day 30min prior to meals
Phenibut:3 pills per day space out by 6hours...Also cycle for 5days on 2 days off to decrease habit forming.
Inhibit:2pills per day 1 in morning other before bed.

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
My training program is as follows, but will recycle it-self to were bodyparts are hit twice per-week. For example one workout will emphasize strength by using heavy weight and low reps,while the other will focus on building quality muscle using moderate weight,high reps and high intensity training techniques such as pre-exhaustion,super-sets,drop-sets and rest-pauses. This hole concept is new to me ,but I think all the research i've been doing on this Mass Frequency Program will pay off in end with a lower bodyfat % and increase in LBM.

Mass Frequency Program

WEEKS 1-5

MON:CHEST.TRICEPS
TUE:SHOULDERS, TRAPS ABS
WEN:BACK, BICEPS
THU:LEGS,CALVES,ABS
FRI:CHEST,TRICEPS

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Saved before pics and measurments.......

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY1:
BENCH PRESS 4X6,6,8,8 185LB
FLAT DB PRESS 3X8
INCLINE DB FLYE 3X8
OVERHEAD TRICEP EXT(ROPE) 100,80LB
-SUPERSETED WITH-
LYING TRI EXT 3X12 20LB
DIPS BODY WEIGHT 3X15

Today being the first day I realy did'nt notice much change. Only thing I can comment on is I'm really feeling the beta alanine face and neck tingled a while. Work out went well felt real strong through entire workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I will post my dosing today. My actual goal for this log is to increase LBM and drop 2-3% bf. Not aiming for major weight loss with this stack actually using it for lean bulk. I'm already lean so will see howthis goes. Thanks for sub'n.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
cool dude that's a lot of pills though!
Yeah I guess Im use to it by now,but I do try and space them without effecting there effectivness.I actually read a couple posts the other day say'n they took up-wards of a 100 pills per day now thats alot of pills my 20 or so is nothng compared to that.lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY2

OVERHEAD BB PRESS 3X8 95,115,135
UPRIGHT ROW 3X10 95LB
LAT RAISES 3X12 20LB
BENT OVER LAT RAISE 3X12 20LB

BB SHRUGS 3X8 135,215LB
DB SHRUGS 3X10 75LB'S

AB CRUNCH 3XFAILURE
HANGN LEG RAISE 3XFAILURE

Great energy today had no problem in recovery usually 2 min. Strengh felt good had the little extra when needed really liked that. Also could tell my mood was real chill today felt relaxed all day.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....:bb3:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess Im use to it by now,but I do try and space them without effecting there effectivness.I actually read a couple posts the other day say'n they took up-wards of a 100 pills per day now thats alot of pills my 20 or so is nothng compared to that.lol
Hmmm.. musta been reading one of my posts..

I'm here JJ! Stack looks good; Phenibut intrigues me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. musta been reading one of my posts..

I'm here JJ! Stack looks good; Phenibut intrigues me.
Yes sir it was yours truely amazing! Only problem is it make me feel like a little ***** when I wine around about taking so many pills sometimes..lmao Glad your sub'd

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY3

PULL-UPS 3X12,11,10
BENTOVER ROW 3X10 95,115,135LB
SEATED ROW 3X10 110LB
STR8T-ARM PULLDOWN 3X12 80,90,100LB

BB CURLS 3X8 100LB
PREACHER CURLS 3X10 80,90,100LB
INCLINE DB CURL 3X12 2O,25LB

Sleep/mood:
Sleep last night was great only woke once so the Phenibut seems to be working. Over all mood was up and had the relaxed feeling all day.
Strength:​
Increase lil bit today maybe from the creatine I hav'nt used any for 4week now so I should be getting a lil stronger in coming weeks.
Endurance:​
Was great only rested 1-2 min's between sets.Recovery was pretty quik.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sleep went well again last night. I'm only wondern how it will go on the nights that I dont take the Phenibut.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY4

SQUATS 3X8 135LB
LEG PRESS 3X10 200LB
LUNGES 3X12 25LB'S
ROM DEADLFTS 3X10 ?
LAYING LEG CURLS 3X10 40,50,60LB
CALVES SEATED 4X15 100,105,140,150

skipped abs make up 2marrow.....

Sleep/mood:
Sleep was awful last night maybe 4-5 hours at most legs was killing me all night for some reason .Mood was up beat not as nice as yest, but not bad. Hopefully sleeps better 2nite, but I'm doubtn sence I'm having terrible back pumps and pain.

Strength:
Strengh felt good today,but not as strong as yest. I felt lacking all day.

Endurance:
Was good for first couple sets as soon as I made it to the lunges endurance was hone and I dragged ass the rest of night.

Today all and all was a let down from not feeling so well to pain an no sleep I'm ready for bed. I could blame alot of this on diet ,but I feel it was right on even carb'd up before workout and still did'nt have much energy.Hoping 2marrow will be better.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Sleep went well again last night. I'm only wondern how it will go on the nights that I dont take the Phenibut.
Good looking log.

If you see problems with sleep, try not using a morning dose and just using it towards the evening.

Also considering an everyother day, or 4 on 3 off if you think you need to cut back on it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Good looking log.

If you see problems with sleep, try not using a morning dose and just using it towards the evening.

Also considering an everyother day, or 4 on 3 off if you think you need to cut back on it.
Thanks I'll try that soon. But i'm not blaming the sleep problem on product just yet we will see in weeks to come. Thanks for the advice.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day5

UPPER CABLE CROSS OVER 3X15 30LB
LOWER CABLE CROSS OVER 3X15 40LB

INCLINE BB 3X10 W/REST PAUSE 5 MORE 135LB
DECLINE PUSH-UP 2X FAILURE

AB TORSO 55X15 70X12 85LBX10 PERSIDE
AB CURL MACH 3X15 50,60,80LB

SLEEP/MOOD
Sleep last nght was awful again maybe 2 hours str8t without waking, the reason is back pain and leg pain. Mood was good during workout glad its friday an my back gets a break.

STRENGTH​
Good today noticed a lil extra strength during my rest pauses on incline bench.

ENDURANCE
Endurance was high entire workout actually had to much because even near bed time Iwas'nt sleepy. During workout I went from set to set without any problms and only a minute or so recovery.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY6
SMITHMACHINE WIDE GRIP ROW 3X6 135 1X8 145LB
SMITHMACHINE PRESS 3X8 115 1X5 135LB

LAT RAISE 2OLBX12 ,3X8 25LB
CABLE LAT RAISE 2X8 60LB, 1X8 75LB

SGRUG BEHIND 135LBX15, 185LBX8,150LBX8
SHRUG FRONT 205LBX12,225LBX10,185LBX10,135LBX15

Gym time was spent well today and I gelt like I was able to get alot done in the hour I had to do it.

Sleep/mood:
Sleep alot better last night actually woke up only once.

Strength:

Strength felt good today back was still hurting ,but I strugled through

Endurance:
Energy was crazy had eberythin I needed and then some..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day7

pull ups 3xfailure 12min
bent over row 115lbx8 165x8,185x8,115lbx8
seated row 1x10 120lb, 2x10 130lb
str8t arm press down 2x12 100lb, 1x12 110lb

bb curl 3x8 95lb
preacher curl 2x8 70lb
incline db curl 3x12 25lb

ab torso 55lbx15, 85lbx15, 100lbx5 set per each side
ab lounge 3x12

Sleep/mood:
Sleep wa actually good again eben though I did'nt use the sleep aid last night not change in mood.

Strength:

I was alot stronger today and my numbers are the proof. I increased last weeks pounds and still felt at times I could have went heavyer, but wanted to save the upich for next week

Endurance:
Off the charts toay was ready for war and this routine seemed to last alot longer than the 1st 5 day I've done. Energy was there and has last hours after gym visit

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY8

FLAT BENCH 3X8 185LB
INCLINE DB PRESS 3X10 55LB
INCLINE FLY 3X12 25LB
PEC DEC 3X15 85LB

LYING TRI EXT WEIGHTED 3X12 45LB
PRESS DOWN TRI SEATED 3X12 155LB
CLOSE GRIP PRESS 3X10 135LB

Sleep/mood:

Sleep was great last night woke up few times but went directly back to sleep.

Strength:

I'm getting strongr by the day, my weight going up with every workout

Endurance:

Endurance is better than its ever been. I go from set to set with no problems,recovery times are becoming quicker.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally prefer to dose my AI's early morning and before lunch... OR all at once preworkout. I can't sleep a wink on ANY AI's when I dose them too late.

Have you ever ran TTA before? I didn't really tolerate the DS version very well with rediculous gas and muscle cramping before I ever got to an effective dosage.

Skigazzi, are you the same member who goes by "ski" on other boards? Just curious, no reason behind asking.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally prefer to dose my AI's early morning and before lunch... OR all at once preworkout. I can't sleep a wink on ANY AI's when I dose them too late.

Have you ever ran TTA before? I didn't really tolerate the DS version very well with rediculous gas and muscle cramping before I ever got to an effective dosage.

Skigazzi, are you the same member who goes by "ski" on other boards? Just curious, no reason behind asking.
Due to the addition of the electrolytes, I dont think you will see the sides with the TTA-500. We havent seen any reported, and it hasnt affected me that way.

I dont think Skigazzi goes by anything other than Ski if I am not mistaken.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established

You know that may be whats affecting my sleep some nights I might try and take it a little earlyer in day see what happens I cant hurt..lol
And to answer your other question no I hav'nt used tta500 before, but I hav'nt noticed any sides yet actually this stack has been real clean feeling if that makes sence.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY9

SQUATS BB 3X8 135LB
LEG PRESS 3X10 200,290LB
LUNGES 3X12 25LB KETTLES
LEG EXT 3X15 70LB
HAM EXT 3X15 140,145

CALVES SEATED 3X15 100,130,150LB
STANDING 3X12 135LB BB

CRUNCHS INCLINE 3X10
KNEE RAISES 3X10

Sleep/mood:

Sleep was great again last night even tryed taking nap and actually got a couple hours in that way. Mood was'nt nothing to brag about but with kids what can u expect.

Strength:

Could'nt tell much difference today... my squating is still lagging,but cant expect miracles over night.lol

Endurance:

Endurance is up as usual felt alot better today than last weak when I dragn but with same exercises.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY10

AT RAISES CABLE 3X12
BENT CABLE RAISES 3X12
ARND PRESS 3X10 60,40LB
REVERSE PEC DEC 3X20 85LB
SHRUGS BB 4X10 185LB

Sleep/mood:
Sleep was good ,but mood seemed the best im really tell the difference now using this Phenibut
Really did'nt notice any more strength just a ton of extra energy and recovery.

Endurance:
Was crazy today and felt up entire work out

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sat,sun Off....................

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY11

FLAT BENCH 135LBX12,185X10,205X6,225X4,235X1
INCLINE DB 3X12 65LB
INCLINE FLY 3X12 30LB
PEC DEC 3X15 105LB

WEIGHTED CRUNCH 3X10 25LB
Sleep/mood:

Sleep was hood ,mood was even better today actually got along with wifey.lol

Strength:

Strength was high again getting stronger almost every other workout it feels.

Endurance:

Was way up today... felt like I had more to give ,but time would'nt allow

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day12

SMITH MACH PRESS 2X10 115LB, 1X10 135LB
BENT LAT RAISE 3X10 25LB
LAT RAISE 3X10 30LB

UP-RIGHT ROW 95LBX10,105LBX10 115LBX10
BB SHRUG 3X10 135LV, 3X10 225LB

Sleep/mood:​

Sleep was great other than my kid waking me up a thousand times,legs was a lil restless. Mood same.

Strength:

Felt just as good as yest... strength stayed high

Endurance:
Endurance was off the chart again,I actually only rested 1min if that between set, this factor alone is amazing not winded at all.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
day13

SQUATS BB 3X10 100LB, 3X8 185LB
LEG EXT 4X10 115LB
ROMANIAN DEAD'S 3X8 100LB
LAYING HAM EXT 3X15 70LB

CALVES SEATED 4X1O 100LB, 2X10 150LB

SLEEP/MOOD
Sleep was'nt so hot last night woke up alot due to lower body pain, but mood seemed pretty even all day even when kids was screaming

strength

Felt stronger today compared to my last leg day. My strength did'nt hold me back from higher weights this week my mobility is really lagging,bu hopefully it will b fixed soon going to do some re-hab starting end of month to get hip workng right.

ENDURANCE

Was way up as usual, never had this much enery before with other stacks this is really helping me get through workout fast. Only thing is my weight has dropped 3 pounds Iwas hoping to maintain current weight and add muscle and drop bf%. Im new to this lean bulk/ cut so maybe this is wht suppose to be happening. It was easyer to eat everything in sight then watch te scales go up 3-4 pounds per week.ll

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Days 14-20
Will be logged when I return from my cruise ,but ship has unbeleivable gym and I can get every work out in. I will be logging to the note book for next week and will up-date progress on my return...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Days 14-20
Will be logged when I return from my cruise ,but ship has unbeleivable gym and I can get every work out in. I will be logging to the note book for next week and will up-date progress on my return...
Enjoy the cruise....I'll be on my honeymoon at the same time!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Cruise?? Oh nice. Cool that you'll still be working out. Enjoy the waves!
Yeah I cant wait to get there! I'll be back soon if the hurricanes don't take me out ...lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Work-Outs 14-21

Well Im fnally back from my cruise and all and all I dont think I skipped a beat when it comes to my training. I had a full gym on the ship at my disposal 24hours a day. I have to admit it was pretty hard to get up everyday looking at the ocean and having to bang away with the weights. If it was'nt for the commitment I made to SNS and the huge stack I may have got real lazy real fast. I decided instead of lumping a huge amount of workout routines and numbers it would be better to do a week review instead of daily so heres the results

Sleep/mood:

Sleep was good after i got over the sea sickness which lasted 2 days an when I was sick all I wanted to do is sleep..lol The Phenibut came in so handy really got me through some rough nights. My mood was great all week for one reason being on the cruise and the other using my Phenibut. I enjoyed taking 3 to 4 caps around 8pm and by 9pm I was so relaxed till I fell asleep at tgimes it felt almost illegal...lmao

Really did'nt notice any more strength this week it stayed pretty even although I'm sure I might have missed som signs of increase due to not using my regular routine and machines

Endurance:

This aspect seem to raise all week. I seen huge difference compared to last week. I hit the gym for a good hour everyday then did alot of walking everyday ,but I neve seemed tired ntil I took my Phenibut.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Work-out 22
BENCH PRESS 4X6,6,8,8 185LB
FLAT DB PRESS 3X8
INCLINE DB FLYE 3X8
OVERHEAD TRICEP EXT(ROPE) 100,80LB
-SUPERSETED WITH-
LYING TRI EXT 3X12 20LB
DIPS BODY WEIGHT 3X15
Sleep/mood:

Sleep was great even though I did'n take the phenibut today my mood seemed level too.

Strength:
Strength seemed to be same as I left, Im just glad to be back with my free weights.

Endurance:

Endurance wasgood today nothing real special ,but I do have to mention i'm addng in alot of cardio and have had plenty of energ to get through it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WorK-Out 23

SQUATS 3X15 150LB
LEG EXT 3X12 150
LEG CURL 3X12 65LB
40DEGREE PRESS 3X10 250LB

TREADMILL 4 MILES

Sleep/mood:
Sleep was good again did'nt take my phenibut cause im alost out only have a few days worth left. Mood was still chipper nothing really bothered me.
Strength:
Did'nt try to hit any high weights jus kept good pace and everything felt real good

Endurance:
The extra umph ths stack gives me really helps on days I do the treadmill after workouts I got through entire workout really quik with short recovery times between sets

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I have had 23 work-out days and a actual 33 days on this great stack and its sad to say this log has cme to an end. I have enough BA & Creatine to last me another month so big thanks to SNS for hooking those two up with the huge cans. I will post my final review and post before and after pics 2marrow.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
final Review

Measurements

Before&after

Final Weight

Bf%

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man, look forward to the wrap up!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man, look forward to the wrap up!
Sorry for the delay pics will be poste today..My little boy has been in the hospital for last few day so things have been set back a bit. Everything is good now and final review will be up tonite..Thank you all

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay pics will be poste today..My little boy has been in the hospital for last few day so things have been set back a bit. Everything is good now and final review will be up tonite..Thank you all
No problem. Hope everything is okay with your son.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely good to hear.. those kinds of things tend to put everything in perspective full force.