Volcom's, Controlled Labs' - Look good in dem BLUE GENE(s), Sponsored Log

Page 40 of 76 First ... 3839404142 ... Last

1. You guys seen marzia princes sister? There was a vid on youtube but I cant find it.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You guys seen marzia princes sister? There was a vid on youtube but I cant find it.
    Yes, she did a few photo shoots with Marzia. Marzia's sister looks great, but Marzia looks exceptional.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. I agree. But I think her sister is cuter.

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I agree. But I think her sister is cuter.
    I'm not mad'atcha
    NSCA - CSCS

5. hahaha look what you unleashed Volcom!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Your abs are pretty impressive themselves. Very fit, yet feminine, that's a sexy look.

I'm not trying to call out names or anything, but for the sake of contrast. Have we all seen or heard of "Tuna" (not that kind) she's a member at BB.comshot. She's fit, but 8 pack fit, that's not feminine & sexy, that's like, meet me for heavy deads. If my first impression of the ab shot is, "oh damn Shaddow, you really dried out in this shot... oh SNAP its a girl."

All the respect in the world for girls who can obtain that extraordinary low bf% and high tone & musculature, really, but for MYSELF, when a girls abs can be directly exchanged for a guys, I don't know .... to each his own, all this to say, you fit the mold for fit AND feminine, a very sexy look

I hope to god your not Tuna, cause you might be able to kick my @$$.

ROFL MEET ME for HEAVY DEADS

7. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Actually, yes. I had a Salmon Gumbo yesterday. Same chilli based, red colored soup, some rice and the added Asian edge of cuts of Bamboo in the mix (and a disproportionate amount of Salmon for the bodybuilder in you).

It was VERY good. I normally don't like boiled Salmon, I like it pan fried, but the sauce went really well with it and it was nice and spicy. You can throw spice on a rock and I'll eat it.

When I go to Subway, I literally say this,
    "yes, all the veggies, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, yeah, pickles, no olives.... umm, okay fine olives, and can I get an irrational amount of pepperchini's and jalapenos."

Because if you just say, "pepperchini's & jalapenos" they lightly sprinkle it on, or drop a couple courtesy pieces here & there, but I like it blanketed.

Speaking of luscious jalapenos. The most memorable thing about high school football for me.... The amazing Nachos and Jalapenos. High School football game nachos were the best for some odd reason, and i would cherish those jalapenos. A jalapeno/per chip ration is how I got down.
    This thread rules. Pepperchinis are freakin awesome.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    WTF is going on in here? Too many man parts in this thread...

There. Much better.
    Much, much, MUCH better bro!! Dayumm!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

9. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Good humor and food talk! Lots of food digression in here.

Speaking of... Hey Volcom, any interesting food experiences lately that you'd like to share with the rest of class?
    I'm not Volcom, but I have a recipe that I'd like to share with the class. I made some home-made protein bars last night. I call 'em, "Thundergod's Thunder-licious Black Forest Protein Ice Cream Bars"!! Easy to make as well: Take 2 boxes of Jello Pudding White Chocolate and mix 'em up with 4 cups of Fat-Free (skim) Milk. Before it thickens, add 8 scoops of your favorite Vanilla Whey Protein Powder, 1 and 1/2 cups of crushed Post Cereal "Honey Bunches Of Oats with Strawberries", 2 cups of dry coarse Oatmeal, 3 tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and 2 tablespoons of dark Honey. Mix well and pour into a large baking dish. Cover over with plastic saran wrap and put into freezer. An hour later take it out and cut it into 8 equal size "bars". You have to leave this stuff in the freezer however, as it will melt and turn back into pudding if you don't! But it's a great-tasting and healthy snack for pre or post-workout or anytime you need a protein blast!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

10. Thunder, nice recipe. Some serious turbocharged calories there.. I make something similar myslef, only w/o jello, just protein, PB, and oats with small amount of honey, and I roll them into balls (uh, not blue ones..) and stick 'em in the fridge. PB Protein Balls, I call them.. only problem is my kids & wife see them and eat more of them than I do, kinda pisses me off..

WOW, just caught up myself from yesterdays posting. Nice pics, love Inarius' avi.. and YES, WAY too many man parts there for awhile, ahaaa..

11. Those bars look good. Damn I'm super hungry now

12. Those bars look good thunder! Have you figured out the nutritional profile of those bars yet?

13. Good stuff, TG. They look kinda like peanut butter brittle... Goddammit... Now I'm hungry again. And I *just* ate. Good thing I'm bulking!

14. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Good stuff, TG. They look kinda like peanut butter brittle... Goddammit... Now I'm hungry again. And I *just* ate. Good thing I'm bulking!
    They do look scrumptious, and I happen to love peanut brittle. It's a good thing I'm snacking on some low sodium beef jerky, cause those pictures do stir the appetite.
    NSCA - CSCS

15. Damn Marzia is sexy as hell!!!!!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Damn Marzia is sexy as hell!!!!!!!!!!
    As metroba would say: Libido check!

17. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    As metroba would say: Libido check!

haha, that's fantastic
    NSCA - CSCS

18. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    haha, that's fantastic
    That's me at work googling Marzia pics.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Jesus... Is that real?
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  20. MUST READ PRIOR to watching videos.

This morning, I weighed 212lbs for the 3rd day in a row, which I will accept as an accurate measurement of my current body mass. Prior to starting Blue GENE, I weighed between 214lbs - 216lbs.

With that said, my body looks larger (or at least more prevalent muscle contour) and I actually feel larger. Including the recent, random comments by friends and strangers regarding my size.

Last night, I performed a normal chest routine, with the exception that I included some of the strength performance comparisons I hope to officially re-evaluate next week.

When I performed my Pre-Cycle Strength & Endurance Evaluations, the Db Endurance Press and the Flat Bench Strength test were performed on separate days, 3 days apart, and they were performed in a test specificity manner, meaning, my previous sets building up to the actual lift were not working sets, in terms of intensity or volume, but were conserving warm up sets for the sake of preserving maximal performance-ability.

Last night I did an unofficial strength check. Unofficial in that the previous sets WERE working sets, which would have a severe detriment to true, maximal performance-ability.

I performed normal pyramiding sets of chest prior to my Unofficial Bench Evaluation and immediately following, I performed my Unofficial Db Endurance Evaluation.

My OFFICIAL Db Endurance Press at Body weight of 214lbs-216lbs, Prior to Blue GENE

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

My UNOFFICIAL Db Endurance Press at Body weight 212lbs, 3 weeks into Blue GENE.

If you look closely, my forearms (especially my beloved brachioradialus) are not only bigger, but posses deeper cuts in this video, compared to my previous video.

YouTube - dumbbell press

My OFFICIAL Flat Bench at Body Weight of 214lbs-216lbs, Prior to Blue GENE

YouTube - Benchpress

My UNOFFICIAL Flat Bench at Body Weight 212lbs, 3 weeks into Blue GENE.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I can confidently take away that had I been fresh, I would have most likely exceeded my Pre-Cycle Evaluation performance, as these Unofficial Performance checks were performed in a state of partial fatigue. By how much? I project 2-3 reps tops in the Flat Bench, same with the Db Press, maybe up to 4-5 reps.

We'll see (hopefully). My brother leaves for UC Irvine this Saturday, and currently, I don't have another camera crew.
    NSCA - CSCS

21. WOW good stuff my bro....FIRST TEAM DEFENSE!!!!

So the Blue Gene seems to be pretty good eh??

Had to pop in to say.."Good work my Bro"

Go Anteaters!!!!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Your abs are pretty impressive themselves. Very fit, yet feminine, that's a sexy look.

I'm not trying to call out names or anything, but for the sake of contrast. Have we all seen or heard of "Tuna" (not that kind) she's a member at BB.comshot. She's fit, but 8 pack fit, that's not feminine & sexy, that's like, meet me for heavy deads. If my first impression of the ab shot is, "oh damn Shaddow, you really dried out in this shot... oh SNAP its a girl."

All the respect in the world for girls who can obtain that extraordinary low bf% and high tone & musculature, really, but for MYSELF, when a girls abs can be directly exchanged for a guys, I don't know .... to each his own, all this to say, you fit the mold for fit AND feminine, a very sexy look

I hope to god your not Tuna, cause you might be able to kick my @$$.
    How about larissa reiss?

and she's a bjj blackbelt too no less. scares me

23. cool workout vids!
    you are a strong mofo volc.

24. He's a beast. :clean:

25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How about larissa reiss?

and she's a bjj blackbelt too no less. scares me
    How about no thank you.

Ingrid Bergman of the 1940s. Norah Jones. Salma Hayek. Debra Messing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs' Reduction PM - In Stock
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 06:24 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:32 PM
  3. <<<<CONTROLLED LABS Skull Kaps in Stock!>>>>
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 09:12 AM
  4. <<<<CONTROLLED LABS Skull Kaps in Stock!>>>>
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:50 AM
  5. controlled labs Skull Kaps in da house :)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 01:41 PM